3 (or 4) player Dynasty.

Yet again me and Derek B have had the third guy drop out for unkown reasons (Maybe its us :eek:) We decided the best way the deal with this instead of stick someone in with USPW with the roster those two picked is to start fresh. So if one or two of you guys want to do the diary and know you are gonna stick around let us know. We would probably play as the big 4 american feds (tho thats not set in stone), Me as TCW and Derek says he will be who ever the other guys dont pick. So if your interested in this let us know, we will pass the data by MSN or email which ever is quickest, and if you have MSN that would help alot in the ways of communicating. We would be writing a diary for it so you would have to be up for that part of it as that is why the others dropped put more or less. Also we are not bothered if it is 3 or 4 player we will just wait to see how many (if any) responds.

Why am I the only person who ever seems to enjoy going the SWF? :) I'm stealing USPW this time though, I've decided to go against all logic and reason to try and make them an almighty US powerhouse. After a few years, our average roster age might drop below 40! *gasp*

Excellent, looks like we have our 4 players then #1 - Derek B #2 - Goldenskills #3 - Sensai of Mattitude #4 - Chriswok (since you said in the past you'd like to play) :) My email is [email]the_bored@hotmail.com[/email] and you'll have to mail me the files whenever its my turn cos the uni blocks them coming over messenger. Silly university. Post up your emails here or send me a message so I know who you are, that's always helpful. And please, please, please, for the love of everything good, PLEASE don't password your turn. It makes it much easier for us all to pass things around and keep the speed of the game flowing without passwords. Afterall, if you can't trust us, why play? :) (not that I'd expect you to password yourselves, but I'm making sure) Anyways, I've got this started from my end... files are on the move. :) EDIT: Forgot to mention, feel free to go whoever you want to Chriswok. So far we've picked USPW (me), TCW (goldenskills) and probably DaVE (sensai). Don't feel obligated to pick SWF to round out the US promotions, it'd be fun watching them squirm as we all kicked their butts :)

Archived