CSWF Diary - Feedback/Fan Thread

Damian

Thanks for reminding me, i forgot about that bit. CSWF Start at Regional, 45%.. so i was close. No tv deal, barely any money and only one big draw in the whole company who's garbage (Luger). Shame it doesn't tell me my Place out of the 35 feds from the beginning. Guess i'll start a new game for that bit.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the feed, the reason it's been a bit slow is because i've been trying to get ahead of myself in writing, to prevent it slowing anymore.. I've written up to the 7th show, so i should start posting up shows bi-daily. My actual game is up to November, so i've already gotten far with the game and loads of big things to come.. keep readin :D

I thought that last show sounded better than the overall rating you got but hey, that's the way it goes, right? I can see Luger dropping the title and being shown the door after the SuperCard, and maybe Mordecai's major push will get him into the title seen, unless you have plans for him with Chance Prophet, either way I'll be reading.

• 2 weeks later...
Ok i just wanted to know from any readers if u want me to continue the 'Fan's opinion' after each match etc... some people have liked it, some found it pointless.. just let me know what u prefer and I'll post the next show

• 3 weeks later...

Archived