Guitar Hero

mjdgoldeneye

i've played guitar hero I once....and i've been wanting to play it over and over ever since. i watched some buddies rock out on it and they made me give it a try. at first i didn't want to, cause i knew i would suck, but they just told me that everyone sucks the first time and that no matter how good you are at it, you will look like a moron.....that was enough to get me to try it! i'd really like to buy both of them, but $90 is a lot to spend on one game....maybe when it becomes a "greatest hit" doesn't the new one have danzig's mother on it!? if so, maybe $90 isn't too bad.....

[QUOTE=thug saint oga;195898]i've played guitar hero I once....and i've been wanting to play it over and over ever since. i watched some buddies rock out on it and they made me give it a try. at first i didn't want to, cause i knew i would suck, but they just told me that everyone sucks the first time and that no matter how good you are at it, you will look like a moron.....that was enough to get me to try it! i'd really like to buy both of them, but $90 is a lot to spend on one game....maybe when it becomes a "greatest hit" doesn't the new one have danzig's mother on it!? if so, maybe $90 isn't too bad.....[/QUOTE] Yep, Mother is in it! BTW, my band name is Valence. Awesome...

Archived