Give me SOMETHING to do!

[QUOTE=James Casey;192267]How about alternate title screens for each CV fed? It'd be cool to load up my game and see Rip Chord staring out at me from next to the MAW logo(s), or something similar. Really give me the impression of arriving at work.[/QUOTE] While a good idea, I can't get into the cornelleverse. I've tried. So, I dont know anything about it.

[QUOTE=forlan;192269]Do me a T-Zone screen mod <_< Requirements: Must have a huge picture of me on it [ego] In all seriousness it'd be nice, i wouldnt mind something like that for T-Zone but not mainstream workers and thats where you might come unstuck.[/QUOTE] Consider it done. I'll start working on it now.

I've got a small request. TNA banner for a diary I'm doing. I need one for TNA Impact featuring Samoa Joe, Christian Cage, Sting, and Angle I need one for the TNA Newsroom featuring Jeremy Borash, Don West, Mike Tenay, and Jim Cornette I need one for TNA Destination X, featuring Jerry Lynn (w/X-Division title if possible), Samoa Joe, Chris Sabin, Rhino and Steiner (preferable Daniels, Lynn, and Rhino on one side and Steiner, Sabin, and Joe on the other) I need one for TNA Lockdown, featuring a staredown between Christian Cage and Samoa Joe (again, if possible) (background is steel cage) Finally, I need one for TNA Sacrifice, with Jeff Jarrett w/Sting, Abyss w/James Mitchell, Christian Cage w/Tomko, and Samoa Joe w/Steiner (all the w/'s are in the background) That should keep you from being bored, but it is a ton of stuff, so I understand if you can't or don't want to do it. Thanks, JB

Copied from the post in the forum: Hi! I was just wondering if any of the great logo makers out there could possibly do me a favour. I put my old e-fed into the game, and don't have the logos or anything anymore (it's been closed since 2001) I would love if someone felt inclined to do a logo for the company, as the one I threw together really sucks. Name: Limestone City Wrestling Preferred colors: Silver/Grey, Green Many thanks in advance!

[QUOTE=Woodsmeister;192448]how about restarting TCP Productions :)[/QUOTE] Didn't you get the memo? TCP Productions is already at work! I've already completed my four sections, even, so it's just a matter of time really. It's gonna be awesome! :)

Archived