Move Database Update

I find the variety of moves in Wrestling Spirit 2 lacking a bit. Seems that the AI always chooses the same combo of moves. I plan to add more standard moves to the game database. I'll post them here as I add them and please, feel free to do add ones you have created as well.

Well my first order of business is to add variants of existing moves. Finishers can wait. For example, instead of just Side Suplex, I plan to add the One Leg Side Suplex (ala old school Shawn Michaels) and many of the moves from this site: [url]http://www.deathvalleydriver.com/bbbowm/bbbowm.htm[/url] I also want to go through and remove moves like "Splash" and "Big Leg Drop" from a lot of the wrestlers move sets. The AI loves using those moves over and over again.

To save you a bunch of hassle (and to help out the WreSpi2 community), if you want to use the D.O.T.T. moves to give you a better base, you have my blessing. Keep in mind that I scaled the moves for '83. While I feel the applied scale makes for a better gaming experience, others with a modern slant might disagree. Still, I would think it would make life easier for you.

Archived