Wwe: Ecw Road To Wrestlemania

ok here the deal, im not very big on the whole backstory so im running ECW as a separate promotion to raw and smackdown, im using the raw vs smackdown vs ecw mod which i cant remeber who made so sorry but well done to whoever it was. We start at the beginning of January because i want to have my own royal rumble and everything is as it is in real life ok lets get going shall we

ECW on SCI FI JANUARY WEEK 1 2007. New Hampshire Gardens. 23,822 in Attendance. [IMG]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k284/mrbeast05/ecw.jpg[/IMG] Dark Matches: Sabu vs Shannon Moore Rebecca vs Trinity in a bikini contest A man comes out to start the show in a brand new suit, he gets on the mic and says his name is simply The Boss and he is the new general manager of ECW. So as the saying goes Dont Cross The Boss.(B-) Test comes out all smiles saying that the reason he is the impact player is because he makes impacts, simple as. and he going to make a impact tonight, so im challenging you Bobby Lashley to a match tonight for my title.(C) R.V.D vs Elijah Burke amazingly these two hit it off, unfortuneltly with a lack of overness the match could never break the c+ mark. It ended with a frog splash from R.V.D on 7 minutes. (C+) Burke attacks Rob post match leaving him down and out. (D) Bobby Lashley comes out saying he accepts the match tonight for his title belt.(C-) Matt Stricker, Mike Knox, and Kevin Thorn w/areil come out claming that the old dogs of ECW will not fall over and die so we are going to have to kill them off,they then leave the ring with the whole crowd looking kinda freaked and uninterested(D) CM Punk vs Stevie Richards Trying to find a stroyline for Punk, this is just to keep his overness up, wins easy with anaconda vice.(C-) Kelly Kelly is in the ring stripping when Monty Brown(yes i said monty brown not margues con vi or watever tht name is) comes out smiles at Kelly then lays her out in a viscous attack, he then claims he will going through anyone in his way and soory Kelly... but you got in my way.(B-) Backstage we say Kevin Thorn, Mat Stricker and Miek Knox beating the c**p out of Tommy Dreamer.(D-) Bobby Lashley Vs Test ECW World Title Close match but not enough heat, Lashley wins with a big spear. some good hardcore moves used in this match but not enough to save the show (C) End Of Show D+ In a word, Rubbish, when i look back maybe it had something to do with the rushed storylines, the fact that the only orginals to appear apart from R.V.D was a dark match with Sabu, a beaten on Tommy Dreamer and Stevie Richards. Kelly had to be there but everyone knows that, sex appeal is needed. lack of big names was the message i got and it maked sense, when in real life it has the backing of Smackdown here ECW is simply not big enough i got some work to do not much else to say really, lets hope things improve in the coming weeks

cheers mate but the thing is i kno alot of guys wid bad connextion and alot of guys who aint into readin alot this is basically a very quick dairy for people who r interested if u dt like this sort of thing then go read any of the other greats on here and cheers man i will be doin wat u suggested in future just not the pics lik i said alot of peeps have bad connexion and they wont load

[IMG]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k284/mrbeast05/ecw.jpg[/IMG] [B]ECW PREVIEW[/B] After succesfully defending his title last week, what will be in store for Bobby Lashley this week, will he be defending his title again. will Test be looking for revenge or will a new challenger emerge. The boss made three hugh annoucements on ecw.com this week. The first is that he has signed a host of new talent to ECW and they will be making their debut at the Royal Rumble. The second is that after the attack on Tommy Dreamer last week, the will be a 6-man tag match . Kevin Thorn, Mike Knox and Mat Stricker will take on Tommy Dreamer, The Sandman and Sabu. Also the will be a qualifiying match this week for the fatal 4 way match to take place at the royal rumble. This match will be for the returning TV Title and this week we will see Balls Mahoney taken on Hardcore Holly. Finally will R.V.D be looking for revenge after the attack by elijah burke last week and who will Monty Brown run through next.

[B]ECW on SCI FI JANUARY WEEK 2 2007[/B] [IMG]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k284/mrbeast05/ecw.jpg[/IMG] [B]Dark Match Bobby Lashley Beats Test ECW World Title (C)[/B] [B]Kevin Thorn, Mat Stricker, Mike Knox vs Tommy Dreamer, Sandman, Sabu[/B] A great match to start the show in my mind, but it didnt turn out that way, the orginals started showing their age and ended up losing thanks to Sandman walking into a big boot by Mike Knox.(C-) Backstage we see CM Punk, he talks to the camara saying how Monty Brown is going to pay for his attacks on Kelly last week.(B-) Backstage we see Test, who makes his way into Bobby Lashley changing room and steals the ECW World Title belt.(C-) [B]Elijah Burke vs Little Guido[/B] Guido stuns Burke with help from Rob Van Dam, a steel chair and a van daminator to Burke.(C) Backstage Thorn, Stricker and Knox beat the hell out of The Sandman(E) Monty Brown is in the ring and laughs off the threat made by CM Punk earlier, saying that if Punk wants some, come and get it. Punk does just that as he runs to the ring but Monty Brown doesnt want a fight tonight and escapes through the crowd.(D+ & C-) Backstage we see another attacks, this time Sabu is taken a beaten from Thorn, Stricker and Knox.(D-) [B]Balls Mahoney vs Hardcore Holly[/B] A good match where the two went all out extreme, the win coming when Holly hits the alabama Slam through a table to advance to the Royla Rumble TV Title match. End Of Show D+ well a better show in general, two bad angles costing me a better overall rating stll no big names even though i tried to bring some of the orginals back, hopefully we keep improving

[IMG]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k284/mrbeast05/ecw.jpg[/IMG] [B]ECW Preview[/B] We are just two weeks away from the royal rumble, and what a night it promises to be. The main event of course will be the Royal Rumble match but the card promises to heat up soon. Last week Test stole the ECW world title, what will Bobby Lashley do and how will this effect who gets the next title shot. R.V.D and Elijah Burke are continually going at each other, this week they face each other in a tag team match with their own mystery partners. Will CM Punk get the revenge he promised on Monty Brown this week, first he will have to go through Hardcore Holly in a extreme rules match. Speaking of Hardcore Holly, he was the first member in the TV title match at the Royal Rumble, this week we will find two more members as Rene Dupree takes on Little Guido and Shannon Moore takes on Shawn Davari And finally will anyone be able to stop the team of Mike Knox, mat striker and kevin thorn, or will they continue with their attacks.

[B]ECW on SCI FI JANUARY WEEK 3 2007 [IMG]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k284/mrbeast05/ecw.jpg[/IMG] Dark Match Kelly def Trinity & rebecca Diva Triple Threat some turns are handled Rene Dupree vs Little Guido[/B] Dupree dominates the opening match and gets the 1,2,3 after 7 minutes to book his place in the fatal four way at the royal rumble.(D+) Backstage we see Thorn, Striker and Knox at it again this time beating down on Stevie Richard but Dreamer Sabu and Sandman come to his aid. Security hold the six men back until The Boss walks in and says his had enough so he going to make two matches, first off Thorn and Knox go get ready because for tonights main event you taken on Tommy Dreamer and the Sandman, and next week Mat Striker, you go one on one with SABU!!!!(E-) We see a video recapping the events between CM Punk and Monty Brown.(D+) [B]CM Punk vs Hardcore Holly[/B] Punk looks really p****d off and destroy Holly ending it with the anaconda vice after just 4 minutes.(C+) Elijah Burke comes to the ring and calls our R.V.D before their tag match tonight, R.V.D comes out but is jumped and beaten down by Burke partner, Flash Funk(too cold scorpio) who beats him down until Balls Mahoney comes ou and the match is underway.(D+) [B]Elijah Burke & Flash Funk vs Rob Van Dam & Balls Mahoney[/B] Good match with all 4 men having experience in tag teams, Burke wins with a russian leg sweep on Mahoney while R.V.D is stopped from breaking up the pin by Funk(C-) [B]Shannon Moore vs Shawn Davari[/B] Moore is now a face and shows he has some skills here, pins Davari after just 5 minutes. Bobby Lashley is seen looking for Test and finds him, he chaces test away but test gets to his limo and escapes, Lashley looks into the camara and tells Test he is coming for him. [B]Kevin Thorn & Mike Knox vs Tommy Dreamer & Sandman[/B] The orginals give it their all but with interference from Striker Knox and Thorn win with Thorn getting the pin on Dreamer. [B]End Of Show (D+)[/B] another bad show, i cant wait until the rumble when i can get me new talent debuts a choose a storyline with very little tv time for the ecw title big mistake but its done now, decided im going to just do unchanied storylines from now on there easier next week will finally get some matches for the rumble, so far the card is Royal Rumble Match Hardcore Holly vs Rene Dupree vs Shannon Moore vs ??????? will be posting soon because i want to catch up and over take current times.

[IMG]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k284/mrbeast05/ecw.jpg[/IMG] [B]ECW Preview[/B] The final week of ECW before The Rumble and The Boss has promised more matches would be announced this week on ECW on SCI-FI Test says he has a announcement to make about the ECW World Title, which of course is in his possesion after he stole it two weeks ago. the losers of the TV title qualifier matches will meet in a triple threat match to find the final qualifier, Balls Mahoney vs Little Guido vs Shawn Davari In a big opening match Sabu takes on Mat Striker, will Sabu finally be able to put a stop to Mat Striker attacks or will Striker and his team continue their dominance. Will CM Punk get his revenge on Monty Brown and will R.V.D get his revenge after his tag team loss last week to Elijah Burke.

[B]ECW on SCI FI JANUARY WEEK 4 2007 [IMG]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k284/mrbeast05/ecw.jpg[/IMG] Bobby Lashley def Big Guido Mat Striker vs Sabu[/B] Sabu does his best but inteference from Thorn and Knox results in Striker getting the win with the roll up. Monty Brown is walking backstage but CM Punk finds him, Brown escapes but Punk ends up infront of The Boss office, he goes in demands a match with Brown at the rumble and after a minute of thought, The Boss says it on. Rob Van Dam challenges Elijah Burke to match at the Royal Rumble. [B]Balls Mahoney vs Little Guido vs Shawn Davari[/B] A good match but Balls has to much and uses his extreme ways to pin Davari after a chair shot to the head. The Boss comes out and announces that we will see Thorn, Striker and Knox face Tommy Dreamer, Sabu and the Sandman in a six man tag match at the Royal Rumble. Test comes out and says if Lashley wants his title back he has to give Test a title shot at the Rumble, Lashley comes out and grants him the match. A hype video is shown hyping the Monty Brown vs CM Punk match announced earlier on . Punk is seen leaving the arena when he is attacked with a pounce from behind. Monty Brown stands over him and says see you at the rumble, punk. [B]Rob Van Dam vs Flash Funk vs Hardcore Holly vs Shannon Moore vs Rene Dupree vs Stevie Richards.[/B] this is a preview of the rumble and is over the top rope elimination, richards goes first followed by Dupree, Moore, Holly leaving Van Dam to see of Funk. R.V.D is celebrating when Burke appears on the big screen and announces that if you want me at the rumble you got me. end of show. i got my first B+ rating for the van dam challenge, starting to look better final card for the rumble is now. Elijah Burke vs Rob Van Dam CM Punk vs Monty Brown Thorn, Striker, Knox vs Dreamer, Sabu, Sandman Hardcore Holly vs Rene Dupree vs Shannon Moore vs Balls Mahoney TV Title Bobby Lashley vs Test ECW World Title Royal Rumble Match predictions wanted

Taken from ]www.WrestlingRumours.com (fake website) ECW have yet to announce the size of there Royal Rumble match. It was orginally planned to be 20 man but after around 10-15 new superstars were signed the past month they could change the match to the tradiotional 30 man match. it was announced on ECW.com that the match between CM Punk and Monty Brown will now be a steel cage match after Punk requested it claming that the it stops Brown running away. Elijah Burke has shocked ECW after signing with Smackdown he is still expected to take part in his match at the Royal Rumble. according to websites fans are looking forward to the World Title match, the punk brown match and the rumble match.

In the past month in wrestling Raw signed The steiner Brothers, Scott Hall, Brain Lawler(brain christopher and grand master sexy), PJ Polaco, Henderich and Paul Orndoff Smackdown brought in Elijah Burke, John McCarthy, Dusty Rhodes, Kid Kash and Bill Goldberg ECW signed upwards of 10 superstars who will rename nameless but are expected to the debut in the Royal Rumble match. TNA had a very bad month, lost alot of superstars and there TV time slot aswell as having a faliure Final Resolution pay per view. The only title changes were Chris Harris becoming the new x division champion after beating Chris Sabin. And The Great Khali beat Jeff Hardy to become the new intercontinental champion on Raw.

[B][IMG]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k284/mrbeast05/ecw.jpg[/IMG] Presents THE ROYAL RUMBLE Preview[/B] The royal rumble promises to be a massive night of wrestling. [B]Bobby Lashley vs Test ECW WORLD TITLE[/B] what a match this promises to be, after Lashley saw off the challenge off Test in the first ECW on SCI FI of the new year. Test stole his belt and refuse to give it back unless he got this match, emotions will run high with the gold on the line in this match. [B]CM Punk vs Monty Brown Steel Cage[/B] After Brown attacked Punk's freind Kelly, Punk has been looking for revenge ever since and both men will be able to use the cage as a weapon, what a match this promises to be. Will Brown win in his debut match or will Punk continue his impressive streak since his Debut in ECW. [B]Elijah Burke vs Rob Van Dam[/B] Rob Van Dam and Burke have been going at it for weeks, and it has added fuel to the fire after it was announced earlier in the week that Burke is moving to Smackdown. Will he leave ECW on top, or will RVD send him packing to Smackdown. Burke has said that he promises he will beat Rob Van Dam and will then leave for better competition. [B]Thorn, Striker, Knox vs Dreamer, Sandman, Sabu[/B] after weeks of attacks on ECW Orginals, Dreamer, Sandman and Sabu will have a great chance to finally put the "new breed of extreme" as they like to be called in their place. [B]Hardcore Holly vs Ree Dupree vs Shannon Moore vs Balls Mahoney TV TITLE[/B] 4 men, 1 TV title, and a whole host of weapons, what a match this promises to be as the TV title returns to ECW. [B]30 MAN ROYAL RUMBLE[/B] The big one, 30 men enter, 1 man leaves and begins on the road to Wrestlemania. With a host of new talent debuting, will one of them have the ideal debut or will a current superstar get a shot at the gold.

[B]ECW PRESENTS THE ROYAL RUMBLE[/B] The show starts with Rob Van Dam, who comes out and says that he hopes Elijah Burke likes being a big fish in a small pond... make that a small fish in a small smackdown pond. He then says that if Burke doesnt want to face him tonight then he take on his little boyfreind Flash Funk, and after beating Funk, he going to go on to the Rumble and win a shot at the world title at Wrestlemania. [B]Rob Van Dam vs Flash Funk[/B] Van Dam looks great and dominates the match from start to finish. He ends the match with a five star frog splash and heads back to rest up for the Rumble. CM Punk says that, tonight in a steel cage match, Monty Brown wont be able to run, he wont be able to hide, and he wont be able to do anything to stop me destroying him. [B]Hardcore Holly vs Rene Dupree vs Shannon Moore vs Balls Mahoney[/B] A good match where Moore takes a massive double chair shot to put him out of action quickly. Dupree lacks the extreme touch and it comes down to Holly and Balls, a good back and forth match ends with Balls setting a table up only to turn round and be alabama slamed through the table. Holly gets the pin and becomes the new ECW TV champion. Backstage we see Al Snow getting beating down on by, you guessed it, Kevin Thorn, Mat Striker and Mike Knox. They beat Snow bad before coming out for their match. [B]Kevin Thorn, Mat Striker, Mike Knox vs Tommy Dreamer, Sabu, Sandman[/B] The orginals are really up for this and give it their all, Thorn in particular becomes the victim of a cane to the head and a arabian face buster, but as all looks lost a low blow slows down Sabu who is then sent out the ring with a chair shot from Knox. Thorn reverses a DDT attempt by Dreamer and Dreamer ends up on the wrong end of a big boot. This leaves Sandman with all 3 men in the ring, amazingly he clears the ring of Knox and Thorn with his trusty cane but doesnt see Striker sneaking up who gets the roll up and with his feet on the ropes gets the 1,2,3 for the new breed of extreme. Monty Brown is seen backstage, saying that this night will go down in history as the night that Monty Brown destroys CM Punk and leaves him a bloody mess in the middle of the ECW Ring. [B]CM Punk vs Monty Brown Steel Cage[/B] The best match of the night by far by two great rising superstars. The match starts with Brown using his power, both men have moments of dominance, after about 15 minutes of great action Brown is a ble to hit the Pounce. He goes to escape but Punk gets up and stuns Brown, he brings him back in the ring with a massive kick to the back of the head of the top of the cage, some more back and forth action, Punk is able to lock on the vice and keeps it on for a good 4 minutes. Then he tries to escape but Bronw gets a grab off his leg, finally both men are on the top of the cage and are trading blows. Brown seems to be getting the better off the punches and hits a big punch on Punk. Knocking him of the cage and to the floor and accidently handed the victory to punk. Post match Brown is not happen and climbs down and starts irish whipping Punk into the cage and the steel steps before taking him back in the ring, hitting another pounce and leaves him a bloody mess in the middle of the ring. We see Test backstage who says that tonight he confirms what has been true for the past few weeks, that he is the rightful ECW World champion. [B]Bobby Lashley vs Test ECW WORLD TITLE[/B] A good match with alot of extreme action, Lashley takes abit of a beating from a impressive Test but Test makes a big mistake as he doesnt keep Lashley down which results in a fast comeback from Lashley, he ends it with a dominator and a spear to regain the ECW World Title. [B]ROYAL RUMBLE[/B] The 1st man out of the hat is Rob Van Dam. He looks confident until all of a sudden the announcers says the name of ECW newest superstar...............SAMOA JOE!!!! these two men start well and are quite evenly matched. The next superstar out was Stevie Richards, then Little Guido and then another new signing, former ECW World champion Mike Awesome.The following is the order of entry and elimination up to number 15. New superstars are marked with (N) 1.Rob Van Dam 2.Samoa Joe(N) 3. Stevie Richard elminated by Samoa Joe 4.Little Guido eliminated by Mike Awesome 5.Mike Awesome(N) 6.Luther Reigns(N) eliminated by Rob van Dam 7.Alec Shane (N)eliminated by Rob Van Dam 8.Elix Skipper (N)eliminated by Samoa Joe with David Young 9.David Young (N)eliminated by Samoa Joe with Elix Skipper 10.Tony Mamaluke eliminated by David Young and Elix Skipper 11.Vampiro(N) eliminated by Rob Van Dam 12.Christopher Daniels(N) 13.Tommy Dreamer eliminated by Kevin Thorn 14. Kevin Thorn eliminated by Mat Striker. 15.Maven eliminated by Mike Awesome. so half way through and so far thw superstars left was Samoa Joe, Rob Van Dam, Mike Awesome and Christopher Daniels. 16. Sandman eliminated by Samoa Joe 17. Hardcore Holly eliminated by Sandman 18. Teddy Hart (N) 19.Orlando Jordan(N) eliminated by Rob Van Dam 20.Mike Knox eliminated by Sabu so now with 20 superstars gone and just 10 to go number 21 is a massive new signing ladies and gentleman and fans of ECW................................ Mick Foley 21. Mick Foley(N) 22.Chris Kanyon(N) 23.Sabu 24.Mat Striker eliminated by Sabu 25.Balls Mahoney elimiated by Mike Awesome. so with just 5 superstars still to come we are down to R.V.D, Samoe Joe, Mike Awesome, Christopher Daniels, Teddy Hart, Mick Foley, Chris Kanyon, Sabu. next out is test, who people looks stunned he is in but as soon as he enters he eliminates Teddy Hart and Christopher Daniels. Then Sabu gets rid off Mike Awesime. and Samoe Joe sends out Mick Foley. then Rene Dupree comes in and goes out by Rob Van Dam, followed by shannon Moore who goes the same way this time thanks to Test. 26.Test 27.Rene Dupree eliminated by Rob Van Dam 28. Shannon Moore eliminated by Test at 29 mick foley does the unthinkable and returns as Mankind. Then the last superstar is a surprise to us all, the current part owner of ECW with his dad...... SHANE O MAC SHANE McMAHON that leaves us with the final superstars. Rob Van Dam, Test, Samoe Joe, Chris Kanyon, Sabu, Mankind, Shane O Mac. first to go is Kanyon sent out by mankind, followed by Test who goes mental after Sabu eliminates him, this results in Test coming back into the ring and eliminated Sabu leaving us with 4. Mankind goes first thanks to Samoe Joe and then after taking a big shot to the head Shane o mac is left down on the floor. This leaves Joe and Van Dam to go at it just like at the start, but Joe has that little more energy and eliminates Van Dam. Only to be eliminated by Shane O Mac straight after. [B]WINNER OF THE ROYAL RUMBLE SHANE McMAHON END OF SHOW[/B] Punk vs Brown was a B, the besti have had for match, quite happen, cant wait to next show now i got my new talent finally, if u wondering how i did the foley bit i just cheated and had al snow as him first. comments wanted and that is my first pay per view done, did any matches go the way u expected didnt expect etc. cheers.

[IMG]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k284/mrbeast05/ecw.jpg[/IMG] [B]Preview[/B] We are just two days off the Royal Rumble and what a night it was. Bobby Lashley regained the ECW World title but then foud out that he will face the current owner of ECW at Wrestlemania for his title. Lashley will have to defend against Shane Mcmahon, he won the royal rumble. Last night Hardcore Holly became the new TV champion, tonight he puts his title on the line against one of ECW newest superstars who debut last night, The Fallen Angel Christopher Daniels. Monty Brown lost to CM Punk last night but beat him down after the match, We can confirm that CM Punk was hospitalized and we dont expect him to appear tonight, he has however promised to have his revenge on Monty Brown. But Brown has another challenge tonight as he takes on the Sandman. In tonight main event Test has challenged Sabu to a extreme rules match and has promised he will regret eliminating him from the Royal Rumble. And finally six of ECW Newest superstars will be in action as Mike Awesome, Chris Kanyon and Luther Reigns will take on the team of Maven, Vampiro and ECW Legend Mick Foley Matches Confirmed Hardcore Holly vs Christopher Daniels Monty Brown vs Sandman Test vs Sabu Mike Awesome, Chris Kanyon, Luther Reigns vs Mick Foley, Maven, Vampiro.

lol yeh stoyline comin, amazingly im actualli thinkin about this dairy, if u kno me then u kno i dont really do thinkin lol oh well just about to write ECW, :):):):) a few surprises promised ohh and cheers for the comment, it helps alot to no someone is readin and im not just taken time puttin effort into this for no one to read it. thanks alot

Archived