Wwe: Ecw Road To Wrestlemania

[B]ECW on SCI FI FEBUARY WEEK 1 2007[/B] [IMG]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k284/mrbeast05/ecw.jpg[/IMG] The shows kicks off with Shane Mcmahon. he comes out and says that he is sick and tired of living in his dads shadow, the simple fact is WWE will always be associated with Vincent Kennedy mcmahon. But now, i have invested my own money in ECW the is no Paul Heyman anymore, the is no Vince Mcmahon, and the is defitnly no Eric Bischoff. Im going to make it so that the name everyone associated with ECW will be SHANE BRANDON McMAHON. and to start my reign in my ECW, i am going to Wrestlemania, and im going to become the new ECW World Champion. Bobby Lashley comes out and says he has all the respect for his boss but if he thinks he going get this title of me, then he better think again. The twwo men are face to face when Samoa Joe music hits, he comes out and tells both men he came to ECW for the World title, and he didnt care about Wrestlemania, he wants a World Title match tonight. Then Rob Van Dam comes out and says that he went through 28 other men last night and he been working his way up through the ECW ranks, if anyone deserves a title shot its him. Shane interuputs them all and reminds them that he is in charge and he decideds who gets title shots.... Shane is interupted, this time by The Boss, who comes ou and reminds Shane that he and his father agreead to give me all the booking power in ECW. Now Shane if you want to go after the World title, then you have to sign the rumble contract, which you have already done i know. Which means you are now a wrestler and i can book you in any match i want. Thats way im making a match for next week, it will be Rob Van Dam vs Samoa Joe for a shot at the ECW World title at Living Dangerously in a months time. And Shane, you will be the special guest referee. [B]Monty Brown vs Sandman[/B] Brown shows his best and sees off the challenge of Sandman. He ends it with a pouncne. After the match CM Punk is seen in a hospital bed, he says that he is here because of what Brown did to him, but he wont get away with it, thats way at Living Dangerously, it will be Punk vs Brown take two, in 1 hour long iron man match. Hardcore Holly is backstage, and syas last night i showed why ive got the name Hardcore, and tonight im going to teach that little joke Christopher Daniels what being Hardcore is all about. [B]Mike Awesome, Luther Reigns, Chris Kanyon vs Maven, Vampiro, Mick Foley[/B] a match just to show off the new talent, in the end is Vampiro who gets the win after pinning Luther Reigns. We see Sabu walking backstage then suddenly he gets attacked by Test who beats him bad before shouting abuse at him and tells him he will regret eliminated him last night [B]Christopher Daniels vs Hardcore Holly TV Title[/B] Holly and daniels have a good match and seems very close but in the end Holly is able to hit a Alabama Slam for the win. Post match Daniels over a hand shake but Holly turns it down, Holly leaves with daniels looking pissed. Backstage we see Shane Mcmahon complaning to the Boss about his World title match, The boss reassures him he still gets his match at Wrestlemania but who could face any of the other 3 men. [B]Test vs Sabu[/B] In extreme rules both men put on a great match, tables and chairs are used but the match ends when Test hits Sabu over the head with a steel chair repeteadly before leaving the ring looking happy with himself. End OF Show im quite happy did ok i think the quality is slowly getting better, im defitnly going to try and book matches ealry for the ppv thsi time unlike for the rumble where we had no confirmed matches until the last week

ok i have only just watched this weeks ECW and i cant believe it Vince saw my dynasty and stole it lol, first he copeid my Burke vs R.V.D match than he steels my invasion angle with the new breed of extreme, ok he used different people oh wait a sec he still used Striker and Thorn, and the new breed of extreme is what i created for my invasin and it is what joey styles kept calling vince mcmahon soliders so lets go through this he stole My name -The New Breed of Extreme my Match-Elijah Burke vs Rob Van Dam Two of my superstars i used to invade ECw-Mat Striker& Kevin Thorn the 3 orginals i used-Dreamer,Sabu,Sandman lol i kno im tlkin rubbish but still i think i could take him to court over this lol

[IMG]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k284/mrbeast05/ecw.jpg[/IMG] [B]Preview[/B] What a main event we have for you this week on ECW on SCI FI, Rob Van Dam takes on Samoa Joe and the winner will go on to face Bobby Lashley for the ECW World Title at Living Dangerously, add to that the special guest referre will be Shane Mcmahon, the man who won the royal rumble and will challenge for the worls title at wrestlemania. CM Punk will be in action this week when he takes on Mat Striker, but Monty Brown is sure to be watching. The Boss also has announced a tournament to find the no 1 contender for the TV tile who will challenge hardcore Holly for the title at Living Dangerously. In the quater finals of this tournament we will see a vampire vs vampire match as Vampiro takes on Kevin Thorn and Chris Kanyon takes on Sandman. Confirmed Matches Rob Van Dam vs Samoe Joe Special Ref Shane Mcmahon CM Punk vs Mat Striker Vampiro vs Kevin Thorn Chris Kanyon vs Sandman.

Archived