Altering TV shows

I'm currently running a created promotion in the CV, I have a TV show on air since a few seasons and I already renewed it a few times, but I never had an option to modify the timeslot or the time duration. My promotion is very small (regional size in Europe, with ratings of a whopping 0,09), so I think it maybe a factor. Is there any way to change these or the only option is setting up a new TV show?

I dunno if I'm right... but I think your only option is to find either a different station of the same popularity willing to put you on sooner or try and get a bigger station to sign you for the same timeslot you're already on.

Thank you Ransik for the answer :) ! About show's length, how is it possible to change it? I'm currently at 1hr, when I'm bigger I'd be going for 1h30 or 2hrs. I don't see the option to change this when I renew (maybe I'm just dumb :rolleyes: ...)

I'm pretty sure (it's been in past TEW games but I'm not sure if it's in this one) if you go into Schedule and bring up the Profile to your show you can request changes. But I've never had a need for it so I dunno if it's still there or not.

Archived