I was just wondering how you get a title shot, cause i downloaded a scenario from the 1980's and playing as Arn Anderson under a written contract with WWF in a Upper Midcarder spot i've been waiting for a Intercontinental title shot against Afa, My current record is 48 wins 8 losses 1 via disqualification. so surley i should get a title shot of some sort soon?, is there anyway of getting a title shot or do you have to just keep working and then they'll give you a shot after a while?

Title shots are given out to anyone who happens to get a match with the champ. It doesn't really matter where you are on the card, as I once got a main event title shot when I was only an opener :) But the best way to improve your chances at getting the match is to make sure you are the opposite allignment from the champ, at a similar level on the card and in a feud with him. With all those going your way, you should be able to get a shot soon enough. Derek B

[QUOTE=derek_b]But the best way to improve your chances at getting the match is to make sure you are the opposite allignment from the champ, at a similar level on the card and in a feud with him. With all those going your way, you should be able to get a shot soon enough. [/QUOTE] Unless the champ loses it before the first match of your feud. That happened to me a couple times.

Afa v. Arn may be a long time coming, unless he (Afa) agrees to get into a feud with you. As Afa is a Sports Entertainer and Arn is a Technician (which I have changed to Regular Wrestler in the next update), the AI booker might not see the matchup. Keep us informed as to what happens, though - can you? I'd be interested to hear if you manage it. Good luck!

Archived