[QUOTE=Zombieboy;194836]What kind of penalties exist for smaller rosters? I've got a CULT fed with 14 active wrestlers. I haven't received any messages that my roster is too small, but I'm definitely way under the number of "prescribed" workers.[/QUOTE] If you have less than the minimun # of total active wrestlers ,you usually get an email after you run a show. If you do talent trades, the wrestlers you bring in count against the minimun, so You can actually emply less than the minimum and import the rest from talent trades to make up the difference.

[QUOTE=Dragonmack;194880]If you have less than the minimun # of total active wrestlers ,you usually get an email after you run a show. If you do talent trades, the wrestlers you bring in count against the minimun, so You can actually emply less than the minimum and import the rest from talent trades to make up the difference.[/QUOTE] Talent trades are really useful for this - now that negotiations tend to take longer to begin from the moment you request them, I've been caught once or twice having let a wrestler go and having one too few on my roster come event day. Just do a quick talent trade for a show and it covers it. Yesterday I did forget to do this, and ran a show which would normally have increased my popularity. However, when I checked promotion popularity in the editor, I'd gone down by 1.0% whereas that show normally would have risen me maybe 0.4% instead. So, for Zombieboy, that might give you an idea of how you can be punished for a low roster number.

Archived