World Wrestling Federation: From Montreal To Attitude

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Excellent show! I do think it is a bit early for a mega push on E&C but I would like to see a mini feud between them and the Hardy Boyz. Great to see how the KOTR is shaping up and of course Stone Cold as champ is all good. I am just not an Owen Hart fan. I think he was a solid Upper Mid Card guy but he just never had the look or the overness to pull off a main event kind of role. But that is just my opinion!

[QUOTE=robertocarlos87;223171]Ahh, I knew owen wouldnt win, but atleast your keeping him credible, and I cant wait until he is champion :) Overall, another awesome show![/QUOTE] Thanks very much, I really appreciate that. It's funny how the opinions on certain people vary in this diary. I love it. I'm glad you too think I'm keeping Owen credible- that's my plan. When he eventually wins the title (and I was a huge fan so hopefully one day he does) everyone will hopefully buy into it. [QUOTE=rjhabeeb;223186]Awesome show.....I'm so far so good on my KoTR predictions but the tag belts changing hands may have ruined my ideas (who knows) for the final[/QUOTE] Thanks for the kind words. Whose to say your predictions won't continue? Just because they're Tag Champions doesn't mean they get along, and doesn't mean they aren't single stars too... I guess you'll have to stay tuned... ;) [QUOTE=DocStevens;223197]Excellent show! I do think it is a bit early for a mega push on E&C but I would like to see a mini feud between them and the Hardy Boyz.[/QUOTE] I'm glad you agree! [QUOTE=DocStevens;223197]Great to see how the KOTR is shaping up and of course Stone Cold as champ is all good. I am just not an Owen Hart fan. I think he was a solid Upper Mid Card guy but he just never had the look or the overness to pull off a main event kind of role. But that is just my opinion![/QUOTE] And I respect your opinion too. What I will say, however, is that on the game his overness is A/A* in the US and A* in Canada. And he was never truly pushed as a credible main eventer in his time, which was part of the problem. Nevertheless, I respect what you're saying and there is a lot of truth behind it. Thanks to everyone who has left feedback, it means a lot when you do. Coming up soon is the latest WCW PPV. And that's bound to be entertaining!

[QUOTE=keefmoon;223231]Coming up soon is the latest WCW PPV. And that's bound to be entertaining![/QUOTE] Lets hope that Mean Gene gave up on his whole push talent theory :mad: We all know you always push the biggest coolest looking guys :rolleyes:

I just read through all 24-odd pages of this, and I must say it's one hell of a diary. I'm glad Owen is getting some form of ME push as he was one of my favourite wrestlers and I preferred him to Bret. Anyway, last RAW was good, was surprised to see a Tag title switch, but then again Goldust is hilarious in this diary. The main event was good as it ketp Owen credible and Austin got to retain. All in all very good.

[QUOTE][CENTER][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/WCW.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [FONT="Century Gothic"][B][SIZE="6"][CENTER]WEEKLY[/CENTER][/SIZE][/B] With just one day to go until the latest WCW Pay-Per-View offering "Slamboree", the Down South Wrasslin' Fed headed to the Broadwalk Hall and put on a surprisingly good show. Hollywood Hogan bested Kevun Nash in the main event in a non-title match, whilst The Giant beat Sting in a PPV quality match. Also of note was a 1997 style squash match for Goldberg as he spitted and snorted his way to a victory over Scott Norton, which may be a way of showing that Goldberg's push may continue after a several month lapse. Overall it drew a B rating and has provided almost the perfect hype for tomorrows PPV, which unfortunately shows no signs of being anywhere near this standard. The most hyped matches are Randy Savage and Diamond Dallas Page facing Bret Hart and Sting, Rick Matrel and The Barbarian surprinsingly facing WCW CHampion Kevin Nash and partner Scott Hall and Hollyowood Hogan teaming with old friend the Booty Man to face Lex Luger and The Giant in a predominately tag team based Pay Per View. Will this unusual piece of booking see them retain their place at the top of the American Wrestling Industry, or will it be another nail in the coffin of WCW? Tune in to WCW Slamboree to find out![/FONT] [/QUOTE] Or alternatively, save your money for next months King Of The Ring!

[QUOTE=keefmoon;224746]Or alternatively, save your money for next months King Of The Ring![/QUOTE] Or, alternatively, be cheap and just get the results for both off the net :P Still loving the diary keef. Keep it up (or is that 'Keef it up'?) I apologise for the poor pun... I only got 2 hours sleep last night... I should prolly be in bed now...

[CENTER][QUOTE][FONT="Century Gothic"][IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/2f/Wcwslamboree.gif[/IMG] [B][SIZE="4"]Slamboree was held in the Maritimes and drew a B rating.[/B] Randy Savage and Diamond Dallas Page def Bret Hart and Sting The Outsiders def Ric Martel and The Barbarian Booker T def Raven Steiner Brothers def Chris Benoit and Dean Malenko to retain the WCW Tag Team Titles Psicosis def Brad Armstrong WCW Cruiserweight Title Kevin Sullivan def Wrath to retain the WCW TV Title Ray Traylor def Steven Regal Giant and Lex Luger def Hollywood Hogan and The Booty Man Stevie Ray def Scott Norton Davey Boy Smith def Michael Wallstreet Brian Knobbs def Bogus Sting Disco Inferno def Hugh Morrus[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE][/CENTER] Thank you, WCW. You are almost making my job too easy.

[QUOTE=theoutlaw321;224769]Wow! That's all I can say. You'll say the same, when you see the Wrestlemania that Vince runs opposite Star Wars. :eek:[/QUOTE] Gotsta love the AI! I am a bit harsh on WCW at times though on this diary. For example, at Slamboree I think Raven vs Booker T, Steiners vs Benoit and Malenko and the main event would have been good matches, Disco vs Morrus would have been quite fun, and Psicosis and Brad Armstrong could probably have a decent match. When you compare that to osme of the PPVs WCW put on in 99/00 time that isn't too bad. It's just the stupid (a realistic! :p ) misuse of talent that makes them easy pickings! You have to feel for Bret Hart though. In hindsight, the Screwjob was probably preferable to his treatment in Dub Cee Dub!

Taken from wwf.com [QUOTE][CENTER][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/RAWisWAR2.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Century Gothic"][B][SIZE="6"]PREVIEW[/SIZE][/B] The trend of PPV quality RAW is WAR continues this week with one of the biggest pay-per-views in wrestling television history. WWF Champion Stone Cold Steve Austin, on the backs of his title match against Owen Hart last week will once again be defending the strap against The Undertaker and Mankind. Mankind took a severe beating last week, but our medical sources say he should be fit enough to be included in the match. It is not usual that a match of this magnitude may get overshadowed by anything, but it’s possible that the other main event may well do that. We will tonight see the end of one of the biggest stables in World Wrestling Federation history, as The Nation face off against D-Generation X. The former tag team champions of D’Lo Brown and Mabel have been a thorn in New Age Outlaws side for months, and The Rock and Triple H have barely been able to keep their fists away from each other. One stable dies tonight- who will it be? The King Of The Ring tournament continues as eight men battle for immortality on tonight’s show. “Dr Death” Steve Williams will stake his claim against red hot Rob Van Dam, new Tag Team Champion Goldust faces Billy Gunn, who will be competing in two matches tonight at the order of Vince McMahon. The other half of the Tag Team Champions, Taz, will battle Christian. Marcus Bagwell and Marc Mero have been at each others throats for months now, and will once again square off. However, Bagwell assaulted shamrock last week in an attempt to be taken seriously. Does that mean he is in the dangerous head of Ken Shamrock? Speaking of Marc Mero, his marriage with Sable appears to be on the rocks. Will they have patched things up in time for raw, or will things continue to get worse for the Marvellous couple? The brightest young team in the company in the Hardy Boyz look to prove their claim that they are the future of the WWF to Edge & Christian as they face the veteran team the Legion Of Doom, who Edge & Christian beat at No Way Out to establish themselves as players. To find out how all of this plays out, tune in to RAW is WAR on the USA Network.[/CENTER] [B][U]Other News[/U][/B] The World Wrestling Federation is proud to announce its latest signing, Dave “Fit” Finlay. Finlay had previously worked in his native Britain and for WCW before his release in December of last year, and has kept himself active in indies since then. There is no word on when he will debut. [B][U]Scheduled Matches[/U][/B] The Undertaker vs Mankind vs Stone Cold Steve Austin (c) for the WWF Championship The Nation (The Rock, D-Lo Brown, Mabel and Faarooq) vs D-Generation X (Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Road Dogg and Billy Gunn) in an End Of A Stable match Rob Van Dam vs Steve Williams King Of The Ring Qualifier Match Christian vs Taz King Of The Ring Qualifier Match Billy Gunn vs Goldust King Of The Ring Qualifier Match Marcus Bagwell vs Marc Mero King Of The Ring Qualifier Match Legion Of Doom vs Hardy Boyz[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=keefmoon;224806]Taken from wwf.com[/QUOTE] The Undertaker vs [B]Mankind [/B]vs Stone Cold Steve Austin (c) for the WWF Championship by DQ The Nation (The Rock, D-Lo Brown, Mabel and Faarooq) vs D-Generation X (Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Road Dogg and Billy Gunn) in an End Of A Stable match No contest Rob Van Dam vs [B]Steve Williams[/B] King Of The Ring Qualifier Match Christian vs[B] Taz[/B] King Of The Ring Qualifier Match Billy Gunn vs [B]Goldust [/B]King Of The Ring Qualifier Match [B]Marcus Bagwell [/B]vs Marc Mero King Of The Ring Qualifier Match Legion Of Doom vs[B] Hardy Boyz[/B]

The Undertaker vs Mankind vs [B]Stone Cold Steve Austin[/B] ~No reason for Austin drop the belt now, but this is a great match to keep building things up to the next PPV. A no contest, triple DQ, etc would be an ideal finish. The Nation (The Rock, D-Lo Brown, Mabel and Faarooq) vs [B]D-Generation X (Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Road Dogg and Billy Gunn)[/B] in an End Of A Stable match ~Clearly if one stable must "die" then it has to be The Nation. DX is a top heel stable and The Nation is honestly not that strong especially if the Rock is going to get his main event singles push. Great matchup though!! [B]Rob Van Dam[/B] vs Steve Williams King Of The Ring Qualifier Match ~RVD keeps it rolling! Christian vs [B]Taz[/B] King Of The Ring Qualifier Match ~Taz is too much for Christian right now. Billy Gunn vs [B]Goldust[/B] King Of The Ring Qualifier Match ~You are in love with Goldlust and push him for reasons beyond understanding so I have to give this match to your "boy". ;) [B]Marcus Bagwell[/B] vs Marc Mero King Of The Ring Qualifier Match ~Bags in this one and hopefully the end of the Mero/Buff feud. Legion Of Doom vs [B]Hardy Boyz[/B] ~Would be a nice way to give the Hardy Boyz a little push in the tag team division by defeating a great veteran team like LOD. Again a good match up of different styles. Overall an excellent card (PPV quality) and I am looking forward to the results!

The Undertaker vs Mankind vs [B]Stone Cold Steve Austin (c)[/B] for the WWF Championship The Nation (The Rock, D-Lo Brown, Mabel and Faarooq) vs D-Generation X (Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Road Dogg and Billy Gunn) in an End Of A Stable match [B]No contest of some sort [/B] [B]Rob Van Dam[/B] vs Steve Williams King Of The Ring Qualifier Match Christian vs[B] Taz [/B]King Of The Ring Qualifier Match Billy Gunn vs [B]Goldust [/B]King Of The Ring Qualifier Match [B]Marcus Bagwell [/B]vs Marc Mero King Of The Ring Qualifier Match Legion Of Doom vs [B]Hardy Boyz [/B]

The Undertaker vs Mankind vs [b]Stone Cold Steve Austin (c) [/b]for the WWF Championship - owen hart for the run in :D The Nation (The Rock, D-Lo Brown, Mabel and Faarooq) vs [b]D-Generation X (Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Road Dogg and Billy Gunn)[/b] in an End Of A Stable match - how can you end, de generation x :P [b]Rob Van Dam[/b] vs Steve Williams King Of The Ring Qualifier Match Christian vs [b]Taz[/b] King Of The Ring Qualifier Match Billy Gunn vs [b]Goldust[/b] King Of The Ring Qualifier Match - two matches in one night for mr ass is a bit much [b]Marcus Bagwell[/b] vs Marc Mero King Of The Ring Qualifier Match Legion Of Doom vs [b]Hardy Boyz[/b]

Ooc: [QUOTE]As of right now I'm currently trying to sort a top secret diary that I am so excited about it has taken the fun out of this one somewhat. So while I try to regain some of the passion and creativity for this one I thought I'd try something a bit new...[/QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://therealestate.observer.com/moon11.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][B][U][SIZE="6"]Keefin' It Real![/SIZE][/U][/B][/FONT] Thanks to G-Prime for the inspiration for that truly awful pun. This is the time where I'm hoping to get some broad feedback on how people think this is going, in a much similar (but not copied! :p ) way that Tristram did in his excellent Death Of WCW? diary, in the hope that inspires me for where to take the WWF from here. I will leave a heading, and it would be great if you could fill it out as you see appropriate. Please be brutally honest as it is the only way I will know for sure what people want. [B][U]Characters I've enjoyed so far[/U][/B] [B][U]People I would like to see more of[/U][/B] [B][U]People I would like to see less of[/U][/B] [B][U]I think keefmoon has done the following well...[/U][/B] [U][B]I think keefmoon has done the following poorly...[/B][/U] [B][U]My favourite things to happen so far are... (this can include particular moments, pushes, gimmicks, title wins, shows, anything really that you have enjoyed above all else)[/U][/B] [B][U]My thoughts on the current volume and content of non- RAW is WAR shows or PPVs (for example, RAW Preview or the Obsessed With Wrestling articles) are...[/U][/B][/CENTER] Thank you for taking the time to do this guys and hopefully it will spur me on to keep running with this one, even with a possible new one on the horizon too... ;)

Oops, looks like I need to clear something up... World Wrestling Federation: Montreal To Attitude is by no means dead. I'm currently in the stages of preparing another diary, which I was hoping to use as a "B" diary to this one. What that means is mean I get a bit frustrated/bored of this one, I have something else to turn to. This is not the first time I've grown a bit tired of this one, and usually a small break sorts it right out. Having something else there would keep the creative juices flowing even during a break. It just so happens that this new diary has got me so excited that it's tired me even more of this one. But that doesn't mean this one has died. I have half-booked the next RAW, and next weeks is going to be a real bumper edition. I have storylines planned out for a couple of guys who are underused right now and a few pushes/depushes in mind, as well as a back up plan if anyone misbehaves (yes, I'm looking at you, Mr Hardy :p ). This break has given me a chance to work out where I'm taking the company from here, hence the "Keefin' It Real" bit. In planinng for the future I'd really love to see what people have liked, disliked, would like to see more of etc so I can lead it in that way. It was actually inspired by DocStevens, whose hatred of Goldust has given me a lot to consider. Therefore, I'd like to see what people like/dislike in order to progress.

[B]Characters I've enjoyed so far[/B] Goldust has been rather entertaining. And Jarrett. [B] People I would like to see more of[/B] No-one, you've got all the right guys where they should be. [B] People I would like to see less of[/B] Ditto. [B] I think keefmoon has done the following well...[/B] Everything [B] I think keefmoon has done the following poorly...[/B] Nothing. [B] My favourite things to happen so far are... (this can include particular moments, pushes, gimmicks, title wins, shows, anything really that you have enjoyed above all else)[/B] I can't choose just a few favourites, it's all been good. [B]My thoughts on the current volume and content of non- RAW is WAR shows or PPVs (for example, RAW Preview or the Obsessed With Wrestling articles) are...[/B] Honestly, I barely glance over these in any diary, looking for the punchline as far as articles go... I might have to post the survey myself. I hardly get any feedback any more, even when my diary was actually active...

[QUOTE=keefmoon;225787] World Wrestling Federation: Montreal To Attitude is by no means dead. [/QUOTE] This is EXCELLENT news and I am very glad to hear the diary is not going away! The only request I have with the new diary is PLEASE do not go fictional...I know the power of the Dark Side...I mean fictional is strong but do not let it tempt you away! :D

[B]Characters I've enjoyed so far[/B] ~The Rock, Triple H, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Legion Of Doom (even though they don't get much air time and usually lose! LOL) [B]People I would like to see more of[/B] ~Hardy Boyz, Edge/Christian, The Rock, The Undertaker, Vince McMahon, and just in general more stable "wars". And if you could bring in some guys like Hogan, Sting, Bret Hart, etc from the WCW that would be AWESOME! [B]People I would like to see less of[/B] ~Goldust, Taz, Marc Mero, Jeff Jarrett, Owen Hart, The Nation, Mankind [B]I think keefmoon has done the following well...[/B] ~Everything! [B]I think keefmoon has done the following poorly...[/B] ~The only thing I don't like is seeing workers I don't like getting pushed BUT that is not really a bad thing since I know alot of other people do like those people plus in real life it is not like I can control who the WWE pushes, etc. [B]My favourite things to happen so far are... (this can include particular moments, pushes, gimmicks, title wins, shows, anything really that you have enjoyed above all else)[/B] ~I am really looking forward to seeing how The Rock vs Triple H feud plays out. I also enjoy the interaction between Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler. You REALLY nail those guys when you have them talk, etc. [B]My thoughts on the current volume and content of non- RAW is WAR shows or PPVs (for example, RAW Preview or the Obsessed With Wrestling articles) are...[/B] ~The current volume is pretty good and if it increased slightly that would be fine with me. I think non TV Show and PPV stuff is great for setting up storylines, major events, and just helping to make everything seem more real while giving it depth.

Thanks for the feedback guys, it's been very useful. I don't know when I'll next get a show up but I have some big plans in line, and after this weeks Raw I'm going to provide the roster list, as it's changed quite a lot since I took over! Particularly after the next batch of firings coming up...

Archived