World Wrestling Federation: From Montreal To Attitude

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On my list of things to do, a roster update is next. However, WCW is so big that I probably won't any time soon. Maybe at the end of the year. To be honest, it's pretty unexciting with all the people you'd suspect- Hogan, Nash, Hall, Sting, Luger, The Giant, Flair, DDP, Hennig, Bret Hart, The Bulldog, Benoit, Guerrero, Jericho, Malenko, Rey Rey, Psicosis, Juvi Guerrera etc etc. It's exactly the same as it was, except a few people who were released at the start or left afterwards, the best of whom I hired (Finlay, Kanyon, Devon Storm (I think), Bagwell)

Information taken from wwf.com [CENTER][QUOTE][B][SIZE="6"][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/WWF-1.jpg[/IMG] Alumni[/SIZE][/B] [I]As of 5th June 1998[/I] [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Navy"]Faces in blue[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]Faces in red[/COLOR] [U][B][SIZE="4"]Wrestlers[/SIZE][/B][/U] [B][U]Main Eventers[/U][/B] [COLOR="DarkRed"]Kane[/COLOR] [COLOR="navy"]Ken Shamrock[/COLOR] [COLOR="navy"]Mankind[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkred"]Owen Hart[/COLOR] [COLOR="navy"]Shawn Michaels Steve Austin[/COLOR]- [I]World Wrestling Federation Heavyweight Champion[/I] [COLOR="darkred"]The Rock The Undertaker[/COLOR] [COLOR="navy"]Triple H[/COLOR] [B][U]Upper Midcarders[/U][/B] [COLOR="navy"]Billy Gunn[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkred"]Christian D’Lo Brown Edge Faarooq[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]Godfather Goldust[/COLOR]- [I]World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Champion[/I] [COLOR="DarkRed"]Jeff Jarrett[/COLOR]- [I]World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental Champion[/I] [COLOR="darkred"]Mabel[/COLOR] [COLOR="navy"]Marc Mero[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkred"]Marcus Bagwell[/COLOR] [COLOR="navy"]Road Dogg Rob Van Dam[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkred"]Sabu[/COLOR]- [I]World Wrestling Federation Hardcore Champion[/I] [COLOR="navy"]Steve Williams Taz[/COLOR]- [I]World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Champion[/I] [B][U]Midcarders[/U][/B] [COLOR="navy"]Ahmed Johnson Bart Gunn[/COLOR] [COLOR="navy"]Blackjack Bradshaw Blackjack Windham[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkred"]Chavo Guerrero Jr[/COLOR]- [I]World Wrestling Federation Light-Heavyweight Champion[/I] [COLOR="navy"]Jeff Hardy Matt Hardy[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkred"]Mosh[/COLOR] [COLOR="navy"]Road Warrior Hawk TAKA Michinoku[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkred"]Thrasher[/COLOR] [B][U]Lower Midcarders[/U][/B] [COLOR="navy"]Al Snow[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkred"]Crush Gangrel[/COLOR] [B][U]Openers[/U][/B] [COLOR="navy"]Flash Funk Lance Storm[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkred"]Recon Buchanan[/COLOR] [B][U]Enhancement Talents[/U][/B] Finlay [B][U]Semi-Active Wrestlers[/U][/B] [COLOR="navy"]Dan Hupp Roddy Piper Terry Funk[/COLOR] [B][U]Managers[/U][/B] Beulah (currently unused) [COLOR="navy"]Chyna[/COLOR]- D-Generation X [COLOR="darkred"]Dusty Rhodes[/COLOR]- Jeff Jarrett [COLOR="darkred"]Michael Hayes[/COLOR]- Edge & Christian [COLOR="darkred"]Paul Bearer[/COLOR]- Kane [COLOR="navy"]Sable[/COLOR]- Marc Mero [COLOR="darkred"]Sunny[/COLOR]- Marcus Bagwell [COLOR="darkred"]Terri[/COLOR]- Jeff Jarrett [B][U]Authority Figures[/U][/B] [COLOR="navy"]Gorilla Monsoon[/COLOR] (WWF Board Of Directors Representative) [COLOR="navy"]Shane McMahon[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkred"]Vince McMahon[/COLOR] [B][U]Announcers[/U][/B] Dutch Mantell Jim Ross Michael Cole [B][U]Colour Commentators[/U][/B] Jerry Lawler Jim Cornette [B][U]Referees[/U][/B] Earl Hebner Jack Doan Mike Chioda Tim White [B][U]Road Agent[/U][/B] Dory Funk Jr Gerald Brisco Pat Patterson Ricky Steamboat Sgt Slaughter [B][U]Backstage Workers[/U][/B] Linda McMahon Stephanie McMahon Vince Russo [B][U]Tag Teams[/U][/B] [COLOR="darkred"]Brothers Of Destruction (Kane & The Undertaker)[/COLOR] [COLOR="navy"]D-Generation X (Shawn Michaels & Triple H)[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkred"]Edge & Christian[/COLOR] [COLOR="navy"]Goldust & Taz Hardy Boyz[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkred"]Headbangers (Mosh & Thrasher) Lo Down (D’Lo Brown and Mabel)[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]New Age Outlaws (Billy Gunn & Road Dogg) New Blackjacks (Blackjack Bradshaw and Blackjack Windham)[/COLOR] [B][U]Stables[/U][/B] [B]D-Generation X[/B] Billy Gunn Chyna Road Dogg Shawn Michaels Triple H [B]The Alliance[/B] Kane Owen Hart The Undertaker Vince McMahon[/QUOTE][/CENTER][/SIZE] I have to say, I think it's shaping up quite well. A nice mix of styles, ages and popularity. I'm not trying to be big headed, but this was the sort of roster I was aiming to have when I started the game, so I'm pleased. This doesn't take into consideration the development talents in JAPW, or the youngsters who have been working dark matches for about a month now. Nor does it consider the WCW talent who doesn't seem to be signing a new contract with them.

Meanwhile in Barbed Wire City... [QUOTE][CENTER][IMG]http://www.100megsfree4.com/wiawrestling/graphics/ECWLOG.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Impact"][SIZE="7"]Matter Of Respect[/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE="4"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]ECW Matter Of Respect was held in the Hofstra Arena in the Tri-State area in front of 5,000 fans. It garnered a C+ rating. Chris Candido and The Sandman fought ECW Champion Shane Douglas and Al Snow to a no contest after the PPV ended following a huge bump where all four men crashed through the entrance way at the close of their match John Kronus and Bam Bam Bigelow def New Jack and Tommy Rogers Mikey Whipwreck def Tracy Smothers Jerrt Lynn def Justin Credible to retain the ECW TV Title Boo Bradley def Big Dick Dudley The Dudley Boys def The Pitbulls to retain the ECW Tag Team Titles Spike Dudley def Roadkill Saed Mustafa def HC Loc Bad Breed def Little Guido and Blue Meanie[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER][/QUOTE]

As if anyone is still watching those guys down south, here's the latest WCW Weekly update... [CENTER][QUOTE][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/WCW.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="6"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]WEEKLY[/FONT][/SIZE][/B] [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="4"]WCW Weekly was held in Quebec (what is their obsession with Canada?!) and was surprisingly a good show. Randy Savage beat Sting in the Main Event, whilst the super team of Hulk Hogan and Diamond Dallas Oage beat the Steiner Brothers. The Jesus push of Goldberg has died after just one match, with a defeat at the hands of one half on the tag team champions The Barbarian. The team of The Giant and Lex Luger once again faced th Outsiders, this time ending in a no contest. Does this mean that The Giant or Luge rwill be facing Kevin Nash will be facing the WCW Champion, Kevin Nash, at any time? Probably not.[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE][/CENTER]

Indeed he would. But he resigned with them so what can I do?! Sorry there aren't many updates. I bought TEW07 today and began converting the data, however, Southend got relegated today so I feel a bit sick and can't be bothered to convert any more today.

[QUOTE=Nevermore;228709]Oh dear, you're a Southend fan. Guess who's a Q.P.R. fan :D? Man, am I relieved with what's happened? Quote The Raven Nevermore[/QUOTE] Meh, we beat you guys 5-0 in my second favourite game of the season. That comforts me somewhat. Nope, it doesn't. Congrats on staying up, it's a great league to be in (my favourite, followed by the Premiership and La Liga) and good luck next year. I'm going to lean over my toilet to throw up, I'm that gutted.

[QUOTE=Mtm2k6;228732]FMTA coming to 2007? :) P.S And Sheffield United are very close to staying in the Premiership! :D[/QUOTE] I fear for you Keefmoon the data conversion has beaten up some diaries you will probably lose some good matchups and momentum

[QUOTE=rjhabeeb;228742]I fear for you Keefmoon the data conversion has beaten up some diaries you will probably lose some good matchups and momentum[/QUOTE] I can (and will) change the momentum before I start so that shouldn't be a problem. And as I can't have any Austin vs Rock, Kane vs Taker or Taker vs Rock matches because of bad chemistry in 05, I don't think 07 should cause too many problems. I just pray it doesn't give Owen vs Shawn or Rock vs HHH bad chemistry, as I planned on making those the two feuds that would "be" the WWF over the next few years.

[QUOTE][CENTER][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/RAWisWAR2.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="6"]PREVIEW[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE="4"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]For the first time in a month we will not see the World Wrestling Federation Heavyweight Title on the line at RAW is War, but that doesn’t mean we don’t have a huge main event! With just 6 days until the King Of The Ring, the newly formed stable The Alliance will team together to face Mankind, Shawn Michaels and the WWF Champion Stone Cold Steve Austin! Shane McMahon, who last week got screwed out of a rematch for the Intercontinental Title, says he has two announcements regarding the King Of The Ring pay-per-view on Sunday. What will they be, and will they shake up the WWF in a way on a McMahon can?! The King Of The Ring tournament continues at the quarter final stage as The Rock faces the undefeated Taz and Tommy Dreamer goes against Triple H. With Goldust and Rob Van Dam already in the semi finals, who will join them? Speaking of the semi-finalists, they will be in the same ring at RAW when Rob Van Dam teams with Marcus Bagwell to face Goldust and Ken Shamrock. Not only that, but huge news coming from the WWF Headquarters say Bagwell and Shamrock have been booked to face each other at the King Of The Ring! After beating down his former partner when believing he was flirting with his estranged wife, Marc Mero has been granted a one on one match with Steve Williams. They came within a whisker of walking out of Wrestlemania with the Tag Team Titles, but that now seems like a long, long time ago. Last week the team of D’Lo Brown and Mabel were cost a match against Edge & Christian due to a Jim Cornette interference. Will we finally find out what the outspoken ones issues are with Lo Down? Former Light-Heavyweight Champion Taka Michinoku has recently been suspect to stalking, a blood bath and a brutal secretive assault. Sources indicate that Taka holds Gangrel responsible as all of these things are traits of the vampiric superstar. They will face off one on one tonight- but is Gangrel truly to blame for the attacks? The only way to find out the answer to this question, as well as many others is to tune into RAW is WAR on the USA Network![/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [B][U]Scheduled Matches[/U][/B] [LIST] [*]The Alliance (The Undertaker, Kane and Owen Hart) vs Mankind, Shawn Michaels and Stone Cold Steve Austin [*]The Rock vs Taz [*]Tommy Dreamer vs Triple H [*]Gangrel vs Taka Michinoku [*]Marc Mero vs Steve Williams [*]RVD and Marcus Bagwell vs Ken Shamrock and Goldust [/LIST]

* The Alliance (The Undertaker, Kane and Owen Hart) vs [B]Mankind, Shawn Michaels and Stone Cold Steve Austin[/B] * The Rock vs [B]Taz[/B] * Tommy Dreamer vs [B]Triple H[/B] * [B]Gangrel[/B] vs Taka Michinoku * Marc Mero vs [B]Steve Williams[/B] * RVD and Marcus Bagwell vs [B]Ken Shamrock and Goldust[/B]

The Alliance (The Undertaker, Kane and Owen Hart) vs Mankind, Shawn Michaels and Stone Cold Steve Austin [B]No contest, DDQ, DCO something along those lines[/B] [B]The Rock [/B]vs Taz Tommy Dreamer vs [B]Triple H[/B] [B]Gangrel [/B]vs Taka Michinoku Marc Mero vs [B]Steve Williams[/B] RVD and Marcus Bagwell vs [B]Ken Shamrock and Goldust[/B]

[B]The Alliance[/B] vs Mankind, Shawn Michaels and Stone Cold Steve Austin [B]The Rock[/B] vs Taz Tommy Dreamer vs [B]Triple H[/B] [B]Gangrel[/B] vs Taka Michinoku Marc Mero vs [B]Steve Williams[/B] [B]RVD and Marcus Bagwell[/B] vs Ken Shamrock and Goldust

The Alliance (The Undertaker, Kane and Owen Hart) vs Mankind, Shawn Michaels and Stone Cold Steve Austin [B]No contest[/B] The Rock vs [B]Taz[/B] [B]Tommy Dreamer[/B] vs Triple H [B]Gangrel[/B] vs Taka Michinoku Marc Mero vs [B]Steve Williams[/B] RVD and Marcus Bagwell vs [B]Ken Shamrock and Goldust[/B]

[B]The Alliance (The Undertaker, Kane and Owen Hart)[/B] vs Mankind, Shawn Michaels and Stone Cold Steve Austin The Rock vs [B]Taz[/B] It looks to be a new blood tourney [B]Tommy Dreamer[/B] vs Triple H I just can't pull for the family getting over on everyone... [B]Gangrel[/B] vs Taka Michinoku Marc Mero vs Steve Williams no contest [B]RVD and Marcus Bagwell[/B] vs Ken Shamrock and Goldust

The Alliance (The Undertaker, Kane and Owen Hart) vs [B]Mankind, Shawn Michaels and Stone Cold Steve Austin[/B] [B]The Rock[/B] vs Taz Tommy Dreamer vs [B]Triple H[/B] Gangrel vs [B]Taka Michinoku[/B] Marc Mero vs [B]Steve Williams[/B] [B]RVD and Marcus Bagwell[/B] vs Ken Shamrock and Goldust

[B]The Alliance (The Undertaker, Kane and Owen Hart)[/B] vs Mankind, Shawn Michaels and Stone Cold Steve Austin The Rock vs [B]Taz[/B] Tommy Dreamer vs [B]Triple H[/B] [B]Gangrel [/B]vs Taka Michinoku Marc Mero vs [B]Steve Williams[/B] RVD and Marcus Bagwell vs [B]Ken Shamrock and Goldust[/B]

[QUOTE=keefmoon;228706]Indeed he would. But he resigned with them so what can I do?! Sorry there aren't many updates. I bought TEW07 today and began converting the data, however, Southend got relegated today so I feel a bit sick and can't be bothered to convert any more today.[/QUOTE] You will do fine with the conversion if that is what you plan on doing. As I told you privately, its the story behind the matches that makes a great diary, not necessarily the the match scores. Those will take care of themselves. The great diaries on here are not about scores they are about the imagination of the diary writers. IMHO

[b]The Alliance (The Undertaker, Kane and Owen Hart)[/b] vs Mankind, Shawn Michaels and Stone Cold Steve Austin The Rock vs [b]Taz[/b] Tommy Dreamer vs [b]Triple H[/b] [b]Gangrel[/b] vs Taka Michinoku Marc Mero vs [b]Steve Williams[/b] [b]RVD and Marcus Bagwell[/b] vs Ken Shamrock and Goldust

Archived