this doesn't make sense to me..

usually I wouldn't complain, but I'm losing money and I dont have the greatest attendance for my shows so this new worker was generated in my game by the name of Matt Backlund. He's got A+ in both microphone skills and in charisma. So I put him as my new commissioner to hopefully boost the rating of certain angles. I debut him, using the 'debuting as new commissioner' angle which is solely rated through entertainment. Well, during the results I noticed that the segment was only rated an E+!!! Could anyone answer me as to why the rating was so low? Thanks.

[QUOTE=Extreme_Athlete33;197806]usually I wouldn't complain, but I'm losing money and I dont have the greatest attendance for my shows so this new worker was generated in my game by the name of Matt Backlund. He's got A+ in both microphone skills and in charisma. So I put him as my new commissioner to hopefully boost the rating of certain angles. I debut him, using the 'debuting as new commissioner' angle which is solely rated through entertainment. Well, during the results I noticed that the segment was only rated an E+!!! Could anyone answer me as to why the rating was so low? Thanks.[/QUOTE] Because he has no overness. Angles rated on 'Entertainment', 'Microphone', 'Acting', and the like still take overness into account. In fact, I think Looks based angles work similarly now (though I could be wrong, haven't tested it). Overness factors into EVERY angle's rating whether it says so or not. An angle rated purely on Entertainment skill would be exactly the same as Looks based angles were in 05. Workers with above average entertainment skills are a dime a dozen, after all.

Archived