God Hand PRO

[center][img]http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/4377/godhandheadersa0.png[/img][/center] [font=Courier New]Professional wrestling is real. The wrestling world is seen as a business and that's as real as it can get. Sure, there is the entertainment aspect of things and one might argue that is main focus. After all, it is the [b]wrestling[/b] that we came to see. It is the reason why we order the PPVs, DVDs, and attend the shows. When everything is said and done, we get on the internet and talk about what we didn't like, what we did like, and would like to see more off. Naturally, you get the narrow minded ****s and wannabe smarks who don't have a clue on what they are talking about. It is the internet after all. We get our info and *SPOILERS* from credited (and not so credited) sites. The smarks report such finding and then engange in conversation about said news. Nothing new to see here folks. Except that there is a world that isn't reported. A side of the wrestling [b]business[/b] where very few individuals are aware of. There are three layers to break down. The first two are something that we all know. There is the actual wrestling (marks), the business/politics/techinical aspects (smarks). But I'm here to tell you there is another layer. A third and mysterious layer. The layer where all the **** goes down. Evil decisions, questional bookings, shady business, and the most important... [b]absolute and undeniable power.[/b] Remember, professional wrestling is and always will be a business. The people involved in any federation are in it for the money. The man at the top of this is none other than Vincent Kennedy McMahon. Oh ****. Huge surprise right? No, this isn't a cliché approach. Keep reading. It'll get interesting. Trust me. In the 80s, there were a ridiculous amount of wrestling "territories". I'm here to tell you that this is pure bull****. This was a facade. Something to disguise the real truth. Aliens son. Aliens. Ok, so the alien things isn't true but there was a legit battle going on for control of the wrestling world. Everyone wanted control. Everyone wanted want they rightly believed was theirs. The owners of each territory became obsessed and eventually caved in to their own desires. They became corrupt individuals who were willing to do anything to become the king of the 80s (wrestling wise of course). It was here that the idea of the [i]Dark Tournament: Battle of the Immortals for the Wrestling World: The Tournament[/i] came into play. The rules were simple, each owner would pick a team of wrestlers to represent their territory or federation. There would be an actual fight to determine who the winner is and that team would move on to the next round. This would continue until there is one team left and they would be crowned as the winner. Anything and everything was legal. There were many injuries and even deaths. You know, standard tournament stuff. Nothing special. And yes, in the very first tourney held in 1984, Vince McMahon's team of Ricky Steamboat, Andre the Giant, Hulk Hogan, and Greg Valentine won in an astounding and bloody battle. In 1985, Wrestlemania was held and the rest is history. The fallout from the Dark Tournament was incredible. This established Vince and the WWF as a powerhouse as every fed just crumbled from then on out. The world has ended and standing tall is Vince McMahon. Now, I know what you are asking. But what about WCW? ECW? They provided a threat to the WWF. Hell, WCW was kicking WWF's ass in the mid 90s. And what of the Dark Tourney? This story has too many holes. How the **** do you expect this to be successful. I'm outta here... Whoa, calm down. Give it a chance! Damn! I'll explain it all. Later though. I want a sandwich.[/font] [color=blue][i]OOC: This is just an idea that I am messing around with. It'll be interesting to see where this goes. This is definately something different than the normal stuff you see here. So if you were expecting a diary that deals with logic and smart booking, this isn't the diary for you. I just want this to be something fun to read and I hope that you will enjoy it as well. Comments and suggestions are always welcomed. Hopefully, this could be something special. In any case, this will definately be something unique and thanks for taking the time to read this. Much love.[/i][/color]

Archived