Is the in-game editor limited in the demo?

Because it seems kind of lacking, the only things you can truly edit are the promotions and the workers. like TV Shows, all you can do on the demo is edit the name which you can already do without the editor. Matches is just edit the name and description. (Is there any way to add matche types?) (Is there any way to make your TV show 3 hours w/o starting over or negotiating for it?) I dunno, maybe I just haven't figured it out yet. I guess I'm still spoiled from the Arsenic days on EWR

You do that in the main editor, the ingame editor is a smaller version of the main editor with a small number of functions that make the game easier but isn't as deep as the main editor. Other than the name, you can edit TV shows only when they are up for renewal.

[QUOTE=DanielW4444;199347]Because it seems kind of lacking, the only things you can truly edit are the promotions and the workers. like TV Shows, all you can do on the demo is edit the name which you can already do without the editor. Matches is just edit the name and description. (Is there any way to add matche types?) (Is there any way to make your TV show 3 hours w/o starting over or negotiating for it?) I dunno, maybe I just haven't figured it out yet. I guess I'm still spoiled from the Arsenic days on EWR[/QUOTE] The demo and the full game are identical, other than the fact that the demo won't let you sim past the first day of February. To add match types, you need to create them in the main editor, and then Import them (the button just below Edit on the Options screen). You can import pretty much anything (other than TV shows). There's no way to edit your TV show's timeslot or length, etc, no.

Archived