excuses for late/no shows?

I think that means the worker doesn't have an excuse for lateness. If a worker is late, and the next day you get an email saying something like "Worker X said there were problems with travel, and his story checks out", and you can't discipline him. If there's no email, you can discipline him.

[QUOTE=JohnBoot;199724]I was confused by people saying that too. I've booker well over 250 shows and never once had an excuse for hundreds of late/missed shows. Must not be very frequent.[/QUOTE] In my most recent game, on the very first show I booked, Rafael Ruiz no showed due to travel problems!

At Wrestlemania in DOTT i had both Jimmy Snuka and Sgt Slaughter not turn up when they were suppose to face each other. For Snukla i got the "he didnt ring to say why" email but for Sgt. Slaughter i got something like "He rang to tlel us why, and we have checked and his story is valid"....smthn like that but prob not exactly that.

[QUOTE=Trashbear;199719]After 50 shows I saw someone have an excuse exactly one time. It was Nomad. I fired him anyway, just because I don't like him.[/QUOTE] LOL Im sorry but that made me laugh... I've had a gillion late excuses and it makes no sense either.... All my road agents are respected and my workers are happy... all of them! Its gotten so bad that I've set myself a rule... 2 fines, then a one week suspension, then a month suspension, then you get fired. Can someone tell me whats wrong?

Archived