The Wrestling Alternative

Alright everybody, We usually have the Cornellverse, the Real World and that's it. But today.. That Crazy Guy gives to you.. The New Wrestling Alternative. I've started everything already, and this is what I have so far.. I'm looking for A good few hundred workers. Added - Chaotical Pro Championship Wrestling - Small - Cutting Edge(USA) Extreme Wrestling Revolution - Cult - Hardcore(USA) King Japan Pro Wrestling - Global - Pure(JAPAN) New Wave Entertainment - Regional - Sports Entertainment(USA) Pro Wrestling Evolved - National - Traditional(UK) Sports Entertainment Enterprise - Global - Sports Entertainment(USA) Added*No Current Movesets* - AJ Violent Carl Schwing Chainz Exoskeleton "Double J" Jimmy Johnson "King of the UK" Joe Moralee "DestiKev" Kevin Destiny Mace "The Painted One" Rage "Steel" Jeremy Rip If anybody wants to add any of their E-fed Characters/Ideas/Names/Ect. Just ask and I'll think of it. I already have A lot more names to use, But your help would be great.(If anyone wants to help, Ask.)

I RUN an e-fed, and am in the process of trying to transform everyone from the roster (20ish) into WreSpi you want stats/movesets/info? Some of the movesets aren't very deep, as I pretty much add them as the players have designed them. And not all moves are in the game. Most I just leave out since they're rarely important...

Sure. Any help is great. I added A few stars to SEE last night, Including The Lennox Family(Owners of SEE), Now I've made A Global Hardcore Promotion and moved Rage over there instead of being in the Lennox-filled Promotion. And since SEE has lots of the Main Stars, It'll be A Challenge for The Hardcore one to overwhelm it. :) I need more promotions for UK/Canada/Japan/Mexico. If anyone has any ideas, Please reply! EDIT: I need A poser artist, If anyone can help me.. (Y)

Ok here's the first one then: Name: Zolar Short Name: Zolar Gender: Male Birth Month: May Birth Year: 1980 Nationality: Canadian Available in: (I have set for everywhere but you alter as you see fit) Status: Active Style: Technician Size: Heavyweight Personality: Normal Attitude: Professional Babyface skill: Medium Heel Skill: Good Move sets: Zolar (custom) Overness: Canada 13, Europe 37, Roles: Usually Wrestler, never others Spirit: 27 Power: 46 Technique: 62 Speed: 58 Stamina: 72 Toughness: 44 Charisma: 74 Microphone Skills: 88 Looks: 80 Respect: 25 Psychology: 62 Safety: 82 Business skill: 0 Booking Skill: 0 Description: Former amateur champion who originally tried for a stuntman career in hollywood. He had a change of heart and moved back to Canada to be trained by the best to wrestle. He is a natural talent, and somewhat of a blue chipper. Mindset: 50% Strikes: 15 % Grapples: 60% Air Attacks: 5% Ground: 20% Rebounds: 0% Moves: Strikes: Chair shot to back Chair shot to head Dropkick Kick to knee kick to thigh Knife Edge Chop Running Clothesline Slap to Chest Standing: Abdominal Stretch Arm Drag Atomic Drop Backbreaker Belly to Back Suplex DDT Drop Toe Hold Explosion Suplex Front Facelock German Suplex Hammerlock Leaping DDT Overhead Belly to belly Piledriver School Boy Rollup Shooter Takedown Side Headlock Takedown Single Armbar Takedown Single Leg Trip Sleeper Hold Snap Suplex Ground: Camel Clutch Cross Armlock Rear Chinlock Scorpion Deathlock Single leg Boston Crab Top Rope: Flying Body Press Flying Elbow Drop Flying Leg Drop Super German Suplex* Superplex Rebound: none Corner: Leap of Faith Ropes: None *Super German Suplex: Type: Top Rope Impact Position: From Behind Move Level: Finisher Leaves: Down Frequency: 12% Success Rate: 99% Wow Factor: 84% Ouch Factor: 89% Stiffness: 100% Head Impact: 50 Body Impact: 90 Can be countered with: Block Slip Out Fall on Top Can be used to counter: Top Rope Impact Top Rope Pin Additional: Can Finish A Match Can be done onto a chair Can be done through a table Move Requires: Arm power 10% Body power 10% Leg power 10% Power ability 30 Technical Ability 60 Victim can be: One Size class higher Description: With both wrestlers on the top rope, facing outward, the attacker grabs the opponent around the waist and falls backward, dropping the victim down to the mat, back-first.

In fact, I'll go ahead with the feds and send the wrestlers once I've actually created and played with them in WreSpi International Entertainment Wrestling Federation (IeWF) Sports Entertainment - National (USA) Bayou Wrestling Association (BWA) Traditional - Regional (USA-Louisiana) Alpha Pro Wrestling (APW) Cutting Edge - Cult (USA-Mid South) New England Championship Wrestling (NECW) Traditional - Regional (USA-New England) Gulf Coast Wrestling (GCW) Cutting Edge - Regional (USA-South East) Buring Phoenix Championships (BPC) Pure - Local (Japan) Add and enjoy! I could also come up with names for a few more feds, in whatever areas you need. I just located and sized each fed by what I did with it when I ran it, feel free to adjust a bit if you like. KennyWan Chizoate

Dwight Buying Poser is farther than I'd go to get this scenario done. Kudos to your determinatinon. I hope to have you all of the info on the feds I listed, along with all of my workers and some of my efed friends who gave permission to use theirs for this scenario. KennyWan Chizoate

Alright, I added Zolar, NEW(A European Promotion).. And I made Zolar the Heavyweight Champion. I've also added some new guys to SEE, After I add 10-15 more people. I'm going to try starting A game and see what happens.(Testing, Basically). But first, I'm adding in some of the promotions Kenny put up. Thanks for the help, Guys.

I'm gonna write up a synopsis of each of those feds and email them to ya today. Before lunch, actually. Gotta have some back story, ya know. As for the wrestlers, I started on those yesterday, but they're at home on my laptop. I get off work early so I'm heading to the wi-fi coffeehouse so I'll send those that are done and those I finish tonight to ya. KennyWan Chizoate

Next Guy I take it you liked the format, so I'll be adding the next few guys in the e-fed I've managed to convert so far. I don't remember all moves that are custom... so if any are set with moves that arent in the game (and can't be imported from DotT moveset) then ask and I'll post stats, like I did for the Super German. 1st guy: Name: Lord Tartarus Short Name: Tartarus Gender: Male Birth Month: June Birth Year: 1983 Nationality: Canadian Available in: North America, Europe, UK Status: Active Style: Psychopath Size: Large Heavyweight Personality: Abrasive Attitude: Professional Babyface skill: Weak Heel Skill: Medium Move sets: Tartarus (custom) Overness: Canada 20, Europe 23, USA 12, UK 3 Roles: Usually Wrestler, never others Spirit: 16 Power: 67 Technique: 31 Speed: 56 Stamina: 31 Toughness: 53 Charisma: 38 Microphone Skills: 29 Looks: 75 Respect: 18 Psychology: 67 Safety: 75 Business skill: 0 Booking Skill: 0 Description: A brutal monster of a fighter, with a slight satanistic tone. He is very intimidating, not least because of his destroyed right eye, but lacks a bit of the intensity to really carry him through as a major monster. Mindset: 80% Strikes: 30 % Grapples: 50% Air Attacks: 5% Ground: 10% Rebounds: 5% Moves: Strikes: Dropkick Dropkick to Knee Pump Kick Running Bulldog Running Clothesline Running Knee lift Slap to Chest Standing: Atomic Drop Back Suplex Belly to Belly Suplex Bodyslam DDT Death Valley Driver Full Nelson Bomb Neckbreaker Powerbomb Sleeper Hold Standing Spinebuster Ground: Legdrop Rear Chinlock Scorpion Deathlock Top Rope: Flying Double Ax Handle Flying Headbutt Superplex Tartarus Bomb* Rebound: Backdrop High Backdrop Spinebuster Throw Down Spinebuster Corner: Corner ten Punch Ropes: none ----------------- Move Name: Tartarus Bomb Description: Lord Tartarus' version of the Swanton Bomb. Devestating considering his size Type: Top Rope Dive Position: Anywhere Level: Finisher Leaves: Down Frequency: 12% Success Rate: 99% Head Impact: 40 Body Impact: 100 Body Impact when missed: 60 Can be countered with: Avoid, Block Additional: Can finish a match, Can be done through a table Requires: Leg Power: 20% Power Ability: 65 Speed Ability: 25 Victim Can Be: Any

I'm going to do some updates before tomorrow.. I've already added 7 People last night for SEE.. Right after I finish their roster I'll go to the next. But tomorrow I'm going to be gone, I'm leaving until Friday(4: 00 PM EST). So, After today's small update.. That's it until this Friday.

Maybe add a local garabage promotion? Also I have an e-fed of about 15-20 people on the roster I have them all in Wretling S (well my trial version, getting the real one soon) I could post them?

[QUOTE=Scene]Maybe add a local garabage promotion? Also I have an e-fed of about 15-20 people on the roster I have them all in Wretling S (well my trial version, getting the real one soon) I could post them?[/QUOTE] Please Post them if you can. The Garbage promotion will be in consideration, Because I already have like 12 Promotions.. Maybe I add it in Mexico, it'd work! [QUOTE=Joe Somebody]Stick good old Commonwealth Championship Wrestling in..remember Dwight? Set in the UK this time seeing as you can do that.[/QUOTE] Hehe.. I don't even remember that draft! [QUOTE=kennywanchizoate]I've got about 10 wrestlers created now, and I've got Poser reinstalled on my computer. Hopefully I can create the pics for each of my characters and then send the package to ya Dwight.[/QUOTE] Because of that post. I love you. I hope you notice the sarcasm there.. But either way, Thank you SO much. :) [QUOTE=Danny Demon]do you take requests? [/QUOTE] NO! He's mine. :) [quote=Dwight Mighton]I just wanted to quote myself.[/quote] Oh Dwight, You are such an attention whore.

The Byewater Brothers [u][b]The Byewater Brothers[/b][/u] [b]Chris[/b] Name: Chris Byewater Short Name: C. Byewater Gender: Male Birth Month: Jan Birth Year: 1975 Nationality: UK Available in: (I have set for everywhere but you alter as you see fit) Status: Active Style: Technician Size: Heavyweight Personality: Normal Attitude: Professional Babyface skill: (set it at the worst) Heel Skill: Good Overness: UK: 33 USA: 12 (every other place 0) Roles: Always Wrestles Spirit: 22 Power: 55 Technique: 66 Speed: 33 Stamina: 71 Toughness: 48 Charisma: 66 Microphone Skills: 55 Looks: 55 Respect: 44 Psychology: 67 Safety: 78 Business skill: 0 Booking Skill: 0 Description: Chris Byewater is half of one of the United Kingdoms great teams with Luke Byewater: Byewater Brothers. He trained at Rugby for his home town and this is were his finisher came from. He is current 30 years old and has been wrestling since he was 19. (Both of these two have the same move set and it is below Luke) [b]Luke[/b] Name: Luke Byewater Short Name: L. Byewater Gender: Male Birth Month: Jan Birth Year: 1975 Nationality: UK Available in: (I have set for everywhere but you alter as you see fit) Status: Active Style: Technician Size: Heavyweight Personality: Normal Attitude: Professional Babyface skill: (set it at the worst) Heel Skill: Good Overness: UK: 33 Japan: 12 (every other place 0) Roles: Always Wrestles Spirit: 22 Power: 55 Technique: 66 Speed: 33 Stamina: 71 Toughness: 48 Charisma: 66 Microphone Skills: 55 Looks: 55 Respect: 44 Psychology: 67 Safety: 78 Business skill: 0 Booking Skill: 0 Description: Luke Byewater is half of one of the United Kingdoms great teams with Chris Byewater: Byewater Brothers. He trained at Rugby for his home town and this is were his finisher came from. He is current 30 years old and has been wrestling since he was 19. [i]yes both are the same, after all there twins :P[/i] [u][b]Moves[/b][/u] Set it at a generic big set move. Add some tech stuff and have the finisher: A submission Move. The Rugby pounce. Luke or Chris launches at who ever he can see and snaps there legs landing them hard on there head. He grabs there feat and pulls as far as Luke/Chris can to the head. It would hurt the head about 55 and the legs 77. I'd like to see these two in the game so if you need ANY help with them, just ask! :)

Figured I'd might as well help ya out with some of my e-fed characters. Name: Paul Barrie Short Name: Barrie Gender: Male Birth Month: Feb Birth Year: 1974 Nationality: American Available in: USA/Canada Status: Active Style: MMA Crossover Size: Heavyweight Personality: Abrasive Attitude: Very Selfish Babyface skill: Medium Heel Skill: Medium Overness: USA - 45 Canada - 32 Roles: Sometimes Wrestle, Usually Surprise Wrestler, Sometimes Referee Spirit: 26 Power: 36 Technique: 78 Speed: 21 Stamina: 88 Toughness: 67 Charisma: 12 Microphone Skills: 15 Looks: 45 Respect: 25 Psychology: 80 Safety: 25 Business skill: 45 Booking Skill: 0 Description: Paul Barrie was an MMA Star who first crossed over to the wrestling business in 1997 and hasn't really gained massive popularity anywhere. Moveset: Generic Technical One except add a move called the "Total Serenity" which is a reverse sitout piledriver, make the stats for it whatever ya feel is fit. Relationships Best Friends with Josh Briskout Name: Jacques LaFayette Short Name: LaFayette Gender: Male Birth Month: Oct Birth Year: 1939 Nationality: Canadian Available in: Canada/USA Status: Active Style: Brawler Size: Super Heavyweight Personality: Nice Attitude: Professional Babyface skill: Medium Heel Skill: Good Overness: Canada 70 USA 35 Roles: Usually Wrestles, Sometimes Announces Spirit: 35 Power: 58 Technique: 20 Speed: 10 Stamina: 69 Toughness: 89 Charisma: 97 Microphone Skills: 86 Looks: 79 Respect: 79 Psychology: 36 Safety: 78 Business skill: 79 Booking Skill: 72 Description: Jacques LaFayette, in the future is the father of the most ****y Canadian in history, but right now, LaFayette ienjoying in what people would call his prime. Despite not being the greatest wrestler of all time, LaFayette has charisma out the ying-yang. Moves Give it a Generic Canadian moveset... Name: Josh Briskout Short Name: Briskout Gender: Male Birth Month: April Birth Year: 1976 Nationality: Canadian Available in: Canada/USA/Japan/UK Status: Active Style: Hardcore Size: Middleweight Personality: Abrasive Attitude: Politician Babyface skill: Good Heel Skill: Good Overness: Canada 64 - USA 70 - Japan 56 - UK 40 Roles: Usually Wrestles, Rarely Announces, Rarely Authority Role Spirit: 62 Power: 35 Technique: 74 Speed: 35 Stamina: 84 Toughness: 89 Charisma: 80 Microphone Skills: 80 Looks: 79 Respect: 37 Psychology: 75 Safety: 46 Business skill: 83 Booking Skill: 79 Description: Josh Briskout may be the son of Jacques LaFayette but you wouldn't know that by his attitude, size and skill. But you would know that by their reactions in Canada. Briskout was trained by his father but went to Japan and the U.K. to finetune his skills. Considered a great Hardcore wrestler, Briskout seems to adapt to most styles. Moves Custom Moves: Doggy Days DDT [DDT off of the Top Rope, Finisher, Corner Impact, Leaves Opponent Down. Frequency: 32% Sucess Rate: 89 Wow Factor: 67% Stiffness Factor: 85% Ouch Factor: 79% Impact Head Impact: 85 Body Impact: 56 Arm and Leg Impact: 0 Damage When Missed: Body Impact: 40 Head, Arm and Leg Impact: 0 Can Be Countered With: Fall on Top, Block, Slipout Additional Info: Can Finish a Match, Can Be Done onto a Chair/Through a Table, Can Cause Blood Description: The trademark move of Josh Briskout, Briskout grabs his opponent in a front face lock on a top turnbuckle and then falls backwards off the turnbuckle driving the head, rather stiffly, into the mat. Moveset: A hardcore moveset with the Doggy Days DDT, the figure four leglock and a whole bunch of suplexes and DDTs. Relationships Blood Relative to Jacques LaFayette Best Friends with Paul Barrie

Archived