Question for those of you in Ireland

Trashbear

[QUOTE=Raveneffect21;202650]Hello sir you have a delivery from someone named Sarcasm[/QUOTE] Yeah, because sarcasm is so easy to pick up in a WRITTEN F*CKING STATEMENT. Like I'm supposed to know what the hell is going on Ireland, maybe they have a ****ing embargo on technology. I'ver heard of stranger things. It's always great when people come in to a thread they have no business being in and post a bunch of **** that pertains in absolutely no way to the question being asked. Thanks, you guys really helped me out here.

[QUOTE=Trashbear;202658]Yeah, because sarcasm is so easy to pick up in a WRITTEN F*CKING STATEMENT. Like I'm supposed to know what the hell is going on Ireland, maybe they have a ****ing embargo on technology. I'ver heard of stranger things. It's always great when people come in to a thread they have no business being in and post a bunch of **** that pertains in absolutely no way to the question being asked. Thanks, you guys really helped me out here.[/QUOTE] Ok, sorry, to answer your question. Yes, some of us do... And sometimes things even worse.

Archived