The Greater Debate

flamebrain

Actually, Kevin Nash was originally intended to be the masked Yung Dragon, but he used his creative control to be a part of 3 Count instead, as he thught he could get more shampoo ads as a member of a boy band. He played Shannon Moore, and in every appearance Shanoon Moore has made on TNA and WWE tv since then, it's been Nash kneeling down - he has more mobility that way. If you ask very nicely, Nash will perform a standing 900 splash - but you have to promise to contribute at least $20 to Bob Backlund's presidential campaign.

I can't believe I'm even mentioning this since the Road Warriors are my fave tag team of all time, but what about Rocco? :o Surely he'd have a chance? :) Only Vince could take the dominant tag team of their generation and turn them into a cartoon. Yeesh. :mad:

I can see it now... Moppy, Pepe, Head, Mathilda, Frankie, Chloe, Damien, Rocko, Mr Socko, Hand Henry (he'd take the father's surname right?), X-Pac, Dink, Little Bastard, Little Boogey, IRS's briefcase, the coffin containing Big Show's father and Fifi in an over the top rope battle royale for the coveted title of MEGA MASCOT!

Archived