Remember reading (possibly in Adam's development diary) a few months before the game was released about the ability to set/have a minimum roster size (without suffering any loss of popularity). Is it possible to do this in the game or did I imagine it all? :) This may well already be in the game, in which case you can laugh and point me in the right direction. Personally, I find having lot's workers a real pain, so I want to run with as few as I can get away with. Thanks (fantastic game by the way)

The minimum amount of workers depends on the owner, so if you're playing straight edge mode and you don't own the promotion, you can't do anything about it. You can watch the minimum amount of workers you need in the Booking Screen > Creative > Ideal Roster.

I'm pretty sure that's actually wrong. The way I understood it, the "Ideal Roster", which defines how many wrestlers (minimum) your promotion needs, is set by your promotion's size (in '05, your product played a part too, but I don't think it does anymore). The "Roster Size" stat that owners have only affects the size of the owner's roster when the AI is controlling it.

[QUOTE=D-Lyrium;203406]I'm pretty sure that's actually wrong. The way I understood it, the "Ideal Roster", which defines how many wrestlers (minimum) your promotion needs, is set by your promotion's size (in '05, your product played a part too, but I don't think it does anymore). The "Roster Size" stat that owners have only affects the size of the owner's roster when the AI is controlling it.[/QUOTE] QFT, absolutely correct.

Also take note that the ideal roster doesn't take into account a womens division if ya have one, but the women pushed in it count towards the total. So say over all your ideal roster has you being 5 wrestlers short if you have 5 women push in your WD then you will be ok.

Archived