Burning Desire, Raising The Hammer (Cornellverse)

[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkgreen]Eye of the Dragon Tour (Show 29)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Thursday 29th November 2007[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Akita Stadium, Tohoku (Attendance: 5'000) [/CENTER] [B]Dark Matches[/B] [B][COLOR=black]Dark Match #1 : Golden Scorpion vs Fire-Fox[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Result: Golden Scorpion defeated Fire Fox in 5:35 by pinfall with a Golden Shot. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=black]Dark Match #2 : Mokuami Maita vs Toshiki Shibanumo[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Result: Mokuami Maita defeated Toshiki Shibanumo in 5:48 by submission with an Ankle Lock. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]_______________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show (Filmed for T.V)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]The action has already begun as we see The Rebellion and Size of the Fight brawling up the entrance ramp. They continue to brawl around the ring, and then Kansuke Konda and Shimedzu enter the ring.......[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #1 : World Tag Team Titles: [/B] [B]The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae)[/B] [B]vs Size of the Fight (Kansuke Konda & Hyosuke Kokan)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningWorldTag.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningWorldTag.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Shimedzu.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Miyamae.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HyosukeKokan.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KansukeKonda.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] ...The bell rings and the World Tag Team Title match is on. Konda and Shimedzu exchange strikes back and forth in the ring, whilst Miyamae and Kokan are still going at it on the outside. The Rebellion take control when Miyamae sends Kokan in to the ring-steps and is able to join Shimedzu in the ring. The Rebellion now have Konda isolated in their corner, and they work him over, making good use of frequent tags. The Rebellion set up for a Leg-sweep spin-kick combination, but Konda counters Miyamaes leg-sweep with a small-package....they both get up and Konda takes down both members of The Rebellion with an Enziguri/swinging DDT combo. Konda then dived over towards his corner, but no one was there to take the tag as Kokan was still trying to shake off the effects of being viciously thrown into the ring-steps by Miyamae, and Konda soon found himself back to square one and isolated in The Rebellion's corner. Kokan had finally made it back onto the ring-apron but with Konda absorbing yet more punishment from The Rebellion it looked like it might be too late, and the Tag champs were soon setting up for the Skull-Drop but Konda still had some fight left in him , fighting out of the Skull-Drop and suprising Shimedzu with an Ace-Crusher.... Miyamae then springboarded himself over Konda and tried to cut off the tag, but Konda dived through Miyamae's legs and finally got the tag into Hyosuke Kokan.....who flew off the top-rope taking down Miyamae with a Tornado DDT...... One....... Two....... Miyamae got a foot on the ropes and kicked out. Kokan tagged Konda back in and the pair took down Miyamae with a Leg-sweep, Neckbreaker combination. Kokan was tagged back in and landed the CANNONBALL senton on Miyamae....... One..... Two....... Shimedzu dived over to make the save, and took Kokan over with a Tilt-A Whirl Backbreaker, Kokan then rolled out of the ring, but Konda managed to get up behind Shimedzu and after a kick to the mid-section nailed Shimedzu with the KONDA DRIVER !..... He then went for the cover, however referee Omura Umeki informed him that neither himself nor Shimedzu were the legal men. Miyamae then got back up and helped Shimedzu set up for a double team on Konda, but Kokan springboarded back into the ring and took down Shimedzu with a drop-kick and Konda took down Miymae with another Ace-Crusher. Before Miyamae could get pinned by Kokan he rolled out of the ring, and Shimedzu followed suit....The Rebellion then tried to make an escape up the ramp and knowing that the titles don't change hand on a count-out....Size of the Fight went right after them....taking down the Tag champions with stereo suicide dives. Size of the Fight then laid into The Rebellion and Konda attempted to bring Miyamae back into the ring, but then Sensational Dragon came down to ringside and his prescence briefly distracted Omura Umeki (who up and until that point had been keeping a very close eye on the action) ...this allowed Shimedzu to level Kokan with a chairshot, before dropping the onto the floor......... Shimedzu then joined Miyamae and the pair worked over Konda before sending him onto the guard-rail with a double slingshot suplex. With Konda out of the way they dragged Kokan into the ring, and after a double russian leg-sweep, the set up for the Shimedzu Skull-Drop and by then the finish was academic. No match of the year candidate, but they went for something a little different this time and it paid off in adding further heat to the feud between these two teams. Once they had weathered the early storm, it looked like Size of the Fight might have been able to regain the Tag Titles, but a few key moments in the match swung it back The Rebellion's way. Size of the Fight will now have to attempt to get themselves back into contention to get another chance at winning back the Tag belts, they briefly held back in June. [B][COLOR=red]Result: The Rebellion defeated Size of the Fight in 10:31 when Miyamae defeated Hyosuke Kokan by pinfall . [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]The Rebellion retain the Burning World Tag Team titles.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [I]After the match The Rebellion decide to add insult to injury by beating down their fallen opponents, before taunting Size of the Fight on the way out to a chorus of disapproving stares from the fans in attendance.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER]____________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2 : Americana vs Marihito Masuko[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmericanElemental.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarihitoMasuko.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Masuko attempts to catch Americana off guard earlier and goes for an small package right away, but Americana rolls through and then takes Masuko down with an arm-drag......Masuko gets up and Americana takes him down with another arm-drag before nailing Masuko with a drop-kick. Americana then backs up Masuko with a flurry of kicks, he then goes for a roundhouse but Masuko ducks under and monkey-flips him into the corner, Americana manages to hop up onto the top second turnbuckle and backflips over Masuko, before taking the P.I.N.K leader down with another arm-drag. Americana then goes for roll-up but Masuko rolls through and this leads to a series of counter pin attempts. Both realise that they aren't going to get the pin that way and rise back up to their feet. Masuko sneaks in a poke to the eyes and drives Americana into the canvas with an STO. Masuko then lifts Americana back up to his feet, before planting the Elemental influenced star with a Legsweep DDT , leading to a pin attempt One...... Two...... Americana kicks out. Masuko keeps up a pressure with a double-foot stomp, before hopping over the top-rope, only to bring himself back in with a slingshot plancha...... One..... Two...... Americana got a foot on the ropes. Masuko lifted Americana back up to his feet and attempted to put the masked man away with a Masuko Cradle Shock, but the masked man manage to put the brakes on, and stunned Masuko with an Enziguri, before spinning Masuko around and then dumping the white-faced wonder with an Elemental Suplex........ One.... Two........ Masuko countered the pin attempt with a sunset flip........ One...... Two....... Americana kicked out and caught Masuko with a basement drop-kick, before deciding to go up top, but Masuko was soon back up to his feet as-well and the P.I.N.K mastermind brought Americana crashing back into the ring with a hurracanrana One.... Two...... Americana kicked out....both men got back up to their feet and Americana was the one who seized the advantage after a Tri-Fecta kick series, which set Masuko up to fall victim to the ELEMENTAL DRIVER !! One..... Two...... Three......... That was fine for the 10 minute filler match, in the number two slot on the card. Solid week for Americana, who completes 2 wins over a pair of Junior Heavyweight mid-carders ,as he looks to build some momentum towards another attempt at the gaining the Junior Title, after he came up short in his previous attempt. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Americana defeated Marihito Masuko in 9:45 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]_______________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [I]Tom Gilmore and Hiroaki Nakasawa are backstage and they have microphones[/I] [I]- Gilmore said that coming into Burning Hammer he wasn't going to choose sides, but he says Kudo's constant inteference in his business had made his choice a whole lot easier[/I] [I]- Gilmore said that he can fight his own battles however and that management seem fit to stick him in with Kudo's rivals.....[/I] [I]Nakasawa gave Gilmore a stare, before grabbing the mic.....[/I] [I]- Nakasawa said that he too can fight his own battles. But whilst he respects Gilmore's loan man stance, there are times when you need to work as a part of a team[/I] [I]- Nakasawa said he wasn't sure if he could fully trust Gilmore as a partner[/I] [I]- Gilmore then said if he wasn't sure if he could trust Nakasawa[/I] [I]- Nakasawa grabbed back the mic, and then said that the one thing they can agree on is that they both wanted to get the win here and send a message to Hooded Kudo...that they're coming after the World Title. [/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER]____________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #3 : Yasunobu Masuno vs Yasuhiko Taira[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasunobuMasuno_alt11.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasuhikoTaira_alt1.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] This is of-course a one one one meeting between the two former partners of the uber successful (in an alternate reality) tandem 'Mullet Power' since the break up of that team, who also suffered some drastic hair loss as part of the stipulation that forced them to part ways. They exchange strikes right away, and they brawl back and forth around the ring.....Taira takes control and whips Masuno into the corner and deliver a turnbuckle splash, he then whips Masuno out of the corner and goes for the Flattener but Masuno sees it coming and counters with a Big-Boot..... Taira gets back up and they exchange strikes, before Taira pulls out a lariat that has Masuno rocking, but Masuno comes back with an Ed Henson press...... One..... Two...... Taira kicks out and he begins to take control with some elbow smashes, but Masuno stops his momentum with a spinebuster....... Masuno then drops an elbow on Taira......... One........ Two....... Taira kicks out, and gets back up but is immediately dropped back down to the canvas with a Lariat from Masuno.......... Masuno decides to climb onto the middle turnbucke, and in rare moment of aerial prowess, he drops an ugly looking knee-drop across the chest of his formet Tag parner...... One....... Two...... Three !! As short power matches go, that wasn't all that bad considering it involved Yasuhiko Taira. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Yasunobu Masuno defeated Yasuhiko Taira in 3:55 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [I]Post match and as Masuno is walking up the ramp, Taira picks up a microphone[/I] [I]- Taira says that he's fed up not getting what he deserves around here and that's a chance to compete for the Burning Hammer World Title[/I] [I]- He says that time and time again he's been screwed out of rising to the top and tonight is no exception.[/I] [I]- He says that it's obvious that you (the fans) or the Burning Hammer management does not appreciate what a fine physical speciment that he is [/I] [I]- He said he could fight on another day, but he said why bother with such futility[/I] [I]- He's had enough of this wretched promotion and that he's quitting[/I] ! [B]Rating: E+[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]O.O.C Note:[/B] And that really will be Taira's final match in a Burning Hammer ring. His contract does not actually expire until a few weeks down the line, but I wanted to get some closure on the Mullet Power storyline, and I felt there was no better man to send Taira packing from BHOTWG than his former tag team partner.[/FONT] [CENTER]_________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #4: U.K Dragon vs The Awesome Kiyaru[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_UKDragon.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheAwesomeKiyaru.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Disappointing match up between these two Junior Divison veterans, who are capable of alot better. They seemed to be phoning it in during most of the match with a slow-paced technical exchange that did little to highlight Kiyaru's strength's as a worker. Things did thankfully kick up a gear down the matches home stretch, The finishing sequence saw U.K Dragon nail Kiyaru with a Diving European Uppercut, before setting up for a Dragon Drop, but Kiyaru worked his way out of it and took Dragon down with a spinning leg-sweep, before picking Dragon up and driving the British import into the canvas with a Falcon Arrow. Kiyaru then headed up top and pulled out the Magic Cloud to seal the victory. Kiyaru still has the talent to be one of the top dogs in the Junior Division, but his problem is that he can blow a little hot and cold, and this time he was more on the cold side. It's this inconsistency that is probably preventing him right now from getting a more sustained push, and leading to a lack of direction. U.K Dragon on the other hand looked a dead cert to be invited back for another tour, after impressing early on but his performances have generally diminished over the tour (some of that could be down to fatigue due to an over-worked schedule) and now his BHOTWG beyond this tour is more in the balance. [B][COLOR=red]Result: The Awesome Kiyaru defeated UK Dragon in 9:58 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER]____________________________________________________[/CENTER] [I]Tetsuzan Kaneko is backstage with Silver Dragon Feet members Hooded Kudo, Rhino Umaga and Sensational Dragon[/I] [I]- Sensational Dragon said that Elemental II can whine all he likes about not being pinned for the title, but the fact remains he (Dragon) is just more superior, and tonight he would prove his superiority by putting down Elemental II. [/I] [I]- Dragon said he was faster, younger, better than Elemental II and that the old timer's time was up.....[/I] [I]- Hooded Kudo then chimed in to say that tonight Silver Dragon Feet would seal the dominance, because along with The Rebellion and Sensational Dragon making succesful title defences, himself and Umaga would also be putting Gilmore and Nakasawa out of business.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER]_________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #5: Eiji Hamacho vs Steve Flash[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EijiHamacho.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SteveFlash_alt.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Can the de-mulleted Gaijin Steve Flash keep up his latest run of momentum and build on his recent victories over Mullet Power and earning the winning fall in last weeks six man against Yasuhiko Taira and The Raging Bulls. Hamacho starts out all fired-up and lays into Flash right away, with a flurry of fore-arms….he then goes for a roaring elbow but Flash ducks under and catches the Raging Bull with an Enziguri. Flash then follows up with a Full Nelson Facebuster and finishes off his sequence of his offence with a Northern Lights Suplex……. One……. Two……. Hamacho kicks out, but Flash grabs his legs and goes to apply a Boston Crab, but Hamacho manages to power out of it and dumps Flash with a Belly to Back suplex. Both get back up and Hamacho re-takes control with a flurry of fore-arm strikes before lifting Flash up, holding him in the air for around 20 seconds and then sending the Canadian Import crashing back down with a delayed vertical suplex……. One…….. Two……… Flash kicks out, Hamacho then drags Flash back up to his feet and sets up for a power-bomb, but Flash fights his way out of it and then after a standing switch dumps Hamacho with a German Suplex….. One…… Two……. Hamacho kicks out. Flash is still in control and whips Hamacho into the ropes, he sets up for a Flash Bang, but Hamacho manages to duck under and then catches the Canadian with a spear. Hamacho then lifts Flash on to his shoulders and drives him into the canvas with a HAMACHO SLEDGE 2K !! One…… Two…… Three That had some solid back and forth action, and was decent for a fairly short low-key mid-card match. [COLOR=red][B]Result: Eiji Hamacho defeated Steve Flash in 8:37 by pinfall.[/B] [/COLOR] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]__________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match # 6: Hooded Kudo & Rhino Umaga vs [/B] [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa & Tom Gilmore[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HoodedKudo.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RhinoUmaga.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawa.jpg[/IMG] [B]& [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AngryGilmore.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] With the heat between these two tandems already at boiling point, it doesn't take long for them to lay into each other, with the brawling soon spilling to the outside. In the most notable moment in the early brawling around the ring) Gilmore picked up a chair and went to swing it at Kudo, but Kudo ducked and he accidently hit Nakasawa. Gilmore looked on only to be speared into the railings by Rhino Umaga. Kudo then rolled Nakasawa into the ring and went for a quick cover, but Nakasawa was able to dig down and kick out. Kudo then whipped Nakasawa into the Silver Dragon Feet corner, and he worked some quick tags with Rhino Umaga, wearing down Nakasawa with a combination of shoulder barges, knife edged chops, knee-strikes and a Silver Dragon Feet trademark 'the face-wash'. Meanwhile Tom Gilmore appeared to be completely ambivalent to the plight of his tag partner. Rhino Umaga then dumped Nakasawa with a German suplex , that led to a two count before tagging in the World Champion. Kudo lept up onto the top turnbuckle and pulls out a moosault, but Nakasawa got the knees-up........then with a burst of energy Nakasawa planted Kudo with a Uranage before nailing Umaga with a drop-kick that knocked the big Samoan off the ring apron. Nakasawa then scrambled over to his corner, there was a moment of tension as Nakasawa wasn't entirely sure that he could trust Gilmore after being hit in the head with a chair at the hands of his tag partner for the night......Nakasawa stuck out his hand to make the tag.......... The tag was made and Gilmore took it to Hooded Kudo , as he nailed the World Champion with a drop-kick and then followed up with a double knee gutbuster and a Fisherman Suplex........ One...... Two..... Kudo kicked out, but then just as he got back up to his feet he Gilmore dropped the Silver Dragon Feet leader with an STO , before flipping Kudo over and applying a Stone Hold (Sharpshooter) ..... Rhino Umaga saw enough and dived in to break it up, pulling Gilmore off Kudo and then snapping off a scoop Power Slam on the Openweight Champion. Gilmore wisely rolled out of the ring and Nakasawa entered the ring, laying into Umaga with a series of strikes but the big samoan sucked them up and came back with a series of headbutts and then a throat thrust, before picking up Nakasawa and dumping the former World Champion with a swinging side-slam........ Umaga then went for the cover but he was not the legal man, and then as he went to tag in Hooded Kudo, Nakasawa had got back up to his feet and nailed the Samoan with a drop-kick. Nakasawa the followed up with a Lariat. Kudo then re-entered the ring and teed away on Nakasawa with knife-edged chops before delivering a kick to the gut......Kudo then whipped Nakasawa into the ropes and set up for a Kudo Kutter, but Tom Gilmore sneaked in behind Kudo, spun the Silver Dragon Feet leader around, before nailing Kudo with a super-kick, Hooded Kudo then staggered into Nakasawa who took him down with a Lariat....... One...... Two...... Umaga dived into make the save, Gilmore then hit a drop-kick on Umaga and those two tumbled out of the ring.....but that gave enough time for Kudo to catch Nakasawa with an Enziguri and then plant his perennial rival into the canvas with a russian leg-sweep......Kudo then nailed Nakasawa with a shining wizard...... One...... Two...... Nakasawa kicked out. Nakasawa then managed to rise back up to his feet, but Kudo caught him with a kick to the mid-section, and then set up for the KUDO-KUTTER but Nakasawa fought him off and reversed in into a NAKASAWA NECKBREAKER One..... Two........ Rhino Umaga had just driven Gilmore into the guard-rail and was making his way back into the ring,...... But he's a fraction too late and the bell rings for Three. Nakasawa and Gilmore are your winners. Not the greatest match these four have all been in, but it was still solid stuff and Gilmore/Nakasawa did a good job of playing up the 'can they trust each other' formula during the first half of the match. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hiroaki Nakasawa and Tom Gilmore defeated Hooded Kudo and Rhino Umaga in 15:37 when Hiroaki Nakasawa defeated Hooded Kudo by pinfall with a Nakasawa.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER]______________________________________________________[/CENTER] [I]Tetsuzan Kaneko (he's a busy man tonight) catches up with Elemental II who will be challenging for the Junior Title in the main event of the night.[/I] [I]- Elemental II said that he actually respects the natural ability of Sensational Dragon, but said that success so soon in Dragon's career has obviously gone to his head and that the young star needs to be taught a strong lesson in humility. [/I] [I]- Elemental II said that Dragon can call him an over-hill whiner all he likes but the fact remains that he was not the one pinned by Dragon, and if recent history proves anything that when it comes to the crunch he has Dragon's number.[/I] [I]- Elemental II said that Dragon's can refer to him (Elemental II) as past his prime all he likes but the Junior legend said that the older you get, the wiser you get and that the champions arrogance would once again be his un-doing.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [I]A video package is shown hyping up the latest chapter in the Sensational Dragon- Elemental II feud, as they once again fight over the Junior Title[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #7 : Junior Title: [/B] [B]Sensational Dragon vs Elemental II[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningJunior.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElementalII.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Instead of laying into one another with kicks, due to the intense dislike these two have for each other, they actually make a cautious start which may be due to the fact that by now they must know each other inside out. They lock-up and they chain wrestle for a bit, trading strikes and various holds that are so far easy to get out of and counter. They spring up to their feet and Dragon is the first one to nail a signifcant kick that staggers their opponent but Elemental II comes back with a kick of his own and then takes Dragon down with an arm-drag but Dragon springs back up to his feet and catches Elemental II with an Enziguri before sending Dragon back down to the canvas with a Dragon screw leg-whip. The champion then drops down and applies and Eastern Stretch...Elemental II fight his way back up to his feet, but is then taken over with a Dragon suplex, however he lands on his feet and he nails Dragon with a drop-kick. Elemental II then backs Dragon up with the Tri-Fecta kick series, before springing off the ring-ropes and taking down the Dragon-Feeter with a Tornado DDT....... One........ Two...... Dragon managed to kick out of that.....Elemental II then tried to set up for the Elemental Driver, but Dragon managed to slip out and headed to the outside for a powder. However Elemental II gave him no time to rest and took down the champion with one of his trademark handspring planchas. Elemental II then rolled Dragon back into the ring, but the champion was actually playing possum and sneaked in a low blow before trying to steal a win with a small package......Elemental II managed to get a shoulder up but then got caught in a Kudo-Lock. The Junior legend managed to make it to the ropes and Dragon was forced to break the submission hold, that he had learnt off Hooded Kudo. They got up and Dragon maintained control with a series of kicks before setting up for the Dragon Slice, but Elemental II fought his way out of it , caught Dragon with a flurry of elbows, and then after a standing switch dumped the champion on his head with an Elemental suplex. One..... Two........ Dragon was able to kick out, and then the two just laid on the canvas, as they both tried to regroup and replenish their energy levels. They are soon both back to their feet however and they trade strikes and kicks. Elemental II wins the exchange and sets up for another Elemental suplex, but Dragon fights out of it and pulls off a standing switch and tries for a Dragon Suplex, but Elemental II slips his way out of that before Dragon finally gets him off his feet with a leg-whip, before following up with a standing moonsault...... Elemental II gets his knee's up however and then goes to roll Dragon up, but Dragon then goes to counter into a roll up of his own before Elemental II goes to apply the Elemental clutch. Dragon manages to work his way out of the clutch, and then applies a Dragon Sleeper. Elemental II fights his way back up to his feet and then suprises Dragon with a sunset flip.....Elemental II goes for the pin but Dragon springs back up to his feet and catches Elemental II with a basement drop-kick. Dragon then springs off the ropes and lands on Elemental II with a Quebrada, before following up with a double-foot stomp to the chest........ One..... Two..... Elemental II kicks out and begins to fight back with a series of kicks and strikes, but his flurry is stopped in it's tracks with an STO from the champion, who then heads up top. However Dragon takes too long as he jaws with the crowd and Elemental II is back up to his feet. They duke it out on the top rope for a bit until Dragon is able to shove Elemental II back down to the canvas. Dragon sets himself on the top-rope once more, but Elemental II is up again and catches Dragon with an Enziguri, before snapping off a hurracanrana...... One.... Two......... Sensational Dragon rolls through into a pin attempt of his own...... One..... Two...... Elemental II then gets him caught in the Elemental clutch, but they are too near the ropes and Dragon forces the rope break. Elemental II catches Dragon with a flurry off kicks that has the champion reeling...... the then picks up Dragon and scoops him up for an EARTH BREAKER..... But Elemental II has a slight hesitation as he see's The Rebellion come up on to the ring apron... and for a split second.referee Omura Umeki is also distracted by Sensational Dragon's Silver Dragon feet stable mates........ That gives Dragon enough time to slip out of the cradle hold and take Elemental II by surprise with a school-boy roll-up....... One..... Two........ Sensational Dragon has Elemental II's legs hooked.... Three.......Sensational Dragon is still the Junior champion much to the disbelief of Elemental II and the crowd, who felt that the Junior Title was once again going to change hands. That was another good match, between these two in an endless line of good matches. Whilst I don't think this was their greatest match together and the finish was a bit on the screwy side , they once again came up with something a little different from their previous matches, this time working a more grounded technical style. [COLOR=red][B]Result: Sensational Dragon defeated Elemental II in 21:36 by pinfall.[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B][COLOR=purple]Sensational Dragon retains the Burning Junior Title[/COLOR]. [/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Result: A[/B][/COLOR] [I]The show finishes with Sensational Dragon and The Rebellion standing tall in the ring, showing off their title belts after they both succesfully defended their titles.[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkgreen]Overall: B+[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/CENTER] Not as good as Monday's cup show obviously (which considering those shows have 4 main event level matches on them per show, it seems obvious those will be the more solid shows right now). In the greater scheme of things despite featuring two title defences, this was more one of those shows that kept some of the major feuds ticking over and left you with the feeling that bigger things are going to happen later down the line. _______________________________________________________________ [B]T.V News:[/B] Ironclad drew a 15.39 Rating on TV5Monde (-0.78) : Not so good, but it was a lesser show, so I'm not too worried about this. A stronger show next week, could easily see the rating bounce back.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]Purogods.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=#8b0000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [COLOR=black]Burning Hammer of the Wrestling Gods, have been hit with the unfortunate news that Koshiro Ino has picked up a Kidney Infection and has been advised by expert doctors to stay out of a wrestling ring for at-least a forrnight. [/COLOR] [COLOR=black][/COLOR] [COLOR=black]Because of this Burning Hamme officials have taken the decision to withdraw the POWAAAH and Paint star from the Super 10 Cup. As the tournament will have reached it's mid-point next week, a replacement has not been named and it looks to be that Pool A, which featured Ino will now be reduced to just 4 men and that points earned in matches against Ino will now be voided.[/COLOR] Ino had got off to a solid start in the competion with a draw against Nakasawa, and a win over Miyamae giving him four points in his first two matches. [CENTER]__________________________________________________[/CENTER] In other news 'the baby elephant' Nisso Yuasha has now officially left the company, after BHOTWG let his contract run out. Yuasha was last seen in a BHOTWG at the beginning of last month, and we are surprised that he was still with the promotion over the past month. Yuasha started the year as Openweight champion, but quickly dropped the title to Rhino Umaga and was soon side-lined, as an emphasis was shifted towards showcasing a more athletic and technical style of wrestling. [CENTER]_________________________________________________________[/CENTER] One of those who has benefitted from the direction BHOTWG has gone in over the past year has been SUKI. Originally trained in the Golden Canvas Dojo, the promising junior sized technician, looked set to make his debut....when he was let go by GCC, due to the promotions financial struggles. Burning Hammer officials had been keeping an eye on SUKI though. In the first half in 2007 he was assigned to development with Hinote Dojo. After some impressive performances at Burning Hammer's child promotion, he was called up to the main roster after the summer hiatus, and the rookies impressive performances over the tour has earned him his first long term written contract of his career.

[B][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred][U]Purogods.com[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [COLOR=black]Burning Hammer of the Wrestling Gods continue their Eye of the Dragon Tour visiting the Yamanashi Athletic Stadium in Chubu on Monday 3rd December and the the Nagasaki Sports Park in Kyushu on Thursday 6th December.[/COLOR] Monday's show will once again feature Super 10 Cup action, as the tournament's group stage reaches it mid way point. Due to Koshiro Ino unfortunately having to pull out for medical reasons, there will only be one match in Pool A as Junior Champion Sensational Dragon takes on Hiroaki Nakasawa. Both Dragon and Nakasawa are looking for their first points in the tournament, though Nakasawa did earn a point against Koshiro Ino, but with the POWAAAH and Paint man pulling out, that point has now been voided. In Pool B Elemental II (who is looking for his first win) takes on Kinnojo Horri (who returns to Super-1o action after a bye week and is looking to build on winning his first match). Pool B's other match throws up the intruguing combination of World Champion Hooded Kudo and Tag Team champion Shimedzu. Both are members of the dominant Silver Dragon Feet stable led by Kudo and Burning Hammer Officials will be keeping a close eye on this match-up, as they fear the pair may be planning to 'fix' the result. In non cup action Eisaku Hoshino, who was scheduled to face Koshiro Ino in the Super 10 Cup will now take on Rhino Umaga. Hoshino took on the 'Silver Dragon Feet Insurance Policy' in his BHOTWG debut at Night of the Burning Hammer, coming away victorious in this contest....will history repeat itself or will Umaga derail Hoshino's momentum. In other matches there will be a pair of Junior Division matches a P.I.N.K's Marihito Masuko takes on Super Joshuya and Americana facing off with Size of the Fight's Hyosuke Kokan, finally there will be a 4 Corner Survival featuring Eiji Hamacho, Steve Flash, Tadakuni Toshusai and Yasunobu Masuno with the winner earning a shot at Tom Gilmore's Openweight Title at the next show. Thursday's show will feature three title defences. Hooded Kudo will put the World Title on the line against NOTBPW's Sean McFly. McFly was the surprise mystery entrant in a 10 man battle royal 2 weeks ago and came away victorious. Sensational Dragon, who succesfully defended the Junior Title against perennial rival Elemental II, will put the belt on the line against Americana. Dragon pinned Americana to the win the title in a 3-way at Everlasting Mission, but these two have had some great one one one contests before and the Elemental influenced American import is dangerous enough to end Dragon's reign, should he be over-looked by the arrogant champion. The last of the title matches see's Tom Gilmore put his Openweight Title on the line against the winner of Monday's 4 corner survival. In other matches Hiroaki Nakasawa, Kinnojo Horri and Size of the Fight's Kansuke Konda team up to take on the Silver Dragon Feet trio of Shimedzu and Miyamae (Tag champions: The Rebellion) and Rhino Umaga in a Six Man Battle, and there will be Junior Tag Team action as The Awesome Kiyaru and Golden Scorpion take on the duo of Mokuami Maita and Kenko Takemitsu. Some more matches are expected to be added to Thursdays card but have yet to be announced. Here is a full run-down of the cards for the next 2 shows....... [CENTER][B][U]Eye of the Dragon Tour- Night 30 [/U][/B] [B][U](Yamanashi Athletic Stadium, Chubu)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][I]Monday 3rd December 2007[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][B]Super 10 Cup Pool A: [/B][/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Hiroaki Nakasawa[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]vs[/COLOR] [SIZE=1][COLOR=#ff0000]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=#ff0000]- Junior Champion[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=red]Sensational Dragon[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=darkgreen][B]Super 10 Cup Pool B:[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1][COLOR=#006400]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=#006400]- World Heavyweight Champion[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=#006400]Hooded Kudo[/COLOR] [SIZE=1][COLOR=#006400]vs[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=#006400]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=#006400]-World Tag Team Champion[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=#006400]Shimedzu [/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=#006400]Elemental II[/COLOR] [COLOR=#006400]vs[/COLOR] [COLOR=#006400]Kinnojo Horri[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER]Eisaku Hoshino vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] Rhino Umaga [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]4 Corner Survival-[/B] [B][SIZE=1]Winner challenges for Openweight Title at next show[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]'Representing The Raging Bulls'[/SIZE] Eiji Hamacho vs Steve Flash vs [SIZE=1]'Representing P.I.N.K'[/SIZE] Tadakuni Toshusai vs Yasunobu Masuno[/CENTER] [CENTER]Americana vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Size of the Fight'[/SIZE] Hyosuke Kokan[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]'Representing P.I.N.K'[/SIZE] Marihito Masuko vs Super Joshuya __________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Eye of the Dragon Tour- Night 31 (Nagasaki Sports Park, Kyushu)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][I]Thursday 6th December 2007[/I] [CENTER][B]World Heavyweight Championship:[/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] Hooded Kudo vs [SIZE=1]'From North of the Border Pro Wrestling'[/SIZE] Sean McFly[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Junior Championship:[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] Sensational Dragon vs Americana[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Openweight Championship:[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER]Tom Gilmore vs Winner of Monday's 4 Corner Survival [SIZE=1](Hamacho vs Flash vs Toshusai vs Masuno)[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Six Man Battle:[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER]Hiroaki Nakasawa, Kinnojo Horri & [SIZE=1]'Representing Size of the Fight'[/SIZE] - Kansuke Konda vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]World Tag Team Champions-[/SIZE] The Rebelliion (Shimedzu & Miyamae) & Rhino Umaga [/CENTER] [CENTER]The Awesome Kiyaru & Golden Scorpion vs Mokuami Maita & Kenko Takemitsu _____________________________________________________________[/CENTER]
[FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkgreen][U]Prediction's Form:[/U] [/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [LEFT][B][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400]Monday (Chubu )[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400][B]Super 10 Cup Pool A:[/B] Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Sensational Dragon[/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400][B]Super 10 Cup Pool B:[/B] Hooded Kudo vs Shimedzu[/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400][B]Super 10 Cup Pool B:[/B] Elemental II vs Kinnojo Horri[/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400][B]4 Corner Survival- winner challenges for Openweight Title:[/B] [/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400]Eiji Hamacho vs Steve Flash vs Tadakuni Toshusai vs Yasunobu Masuno[/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400]Americana vs Hyosuke Kokan[/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400]Marihito Masuko vs Super Joshuya[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400]__________________________________________________[/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400][B]Thursday (Kyushu)[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400][B]World Title: [/B]Hooded Kudo vs Sean McFly[/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400][B]Junior Title:[/B] Sensational Dragon vs Americana[/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400][B]Openweight Title: [/B]Tom Gilmore vs (winner of Hamacho vs Flash vs Toshusai vs Masuno)[/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400][B]Six Man Battle:[/B] Hiroaki Nakasawa, Kinnojo Horri & Kansuke Konda vs[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400]The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae) & Rhino Umaga[/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT] [CENTER][LEFT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400]Kiyaru & Scorpion vs Maita & Takemitsu[/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT]
[/CENTER] [/CENTER]

Monday (Chubu ) Super 10 Cup Pool A: [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa [/B]vs Sensational Dragon Super 10 Cup Pool B: [B]Hooded Kudo[/B] vs Shimedzu Super 10 Cup Pool B: Elemental II vs [B]Kinnojo Horri[/B] 4 Corner Survival- winner challenges for Openweight Title: Eiji Hamacho vs Steve Flash vs Tadakuni Toshusai vs[B] Yasunobu Masuno[/B] [B]Americana[/B] vs Hyosuke Kokan [B]Marihito Masuko [/B]vs Super Joshuya __________________________________________________ Thursday (Kyushu) World Title: [B]Hooded Kudo [/B]vs Sean McFly Junior Title: [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] vs Americana Openweight Title: [B]Tom Gilmore [/B]vs (winner of Hamacho vs Flash vs Toshusai vs Masuno) Six Man Battle: [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa, Kinnojo Horri & Kansuke Konda [/B]vs The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae) & Rhino Umaga [B]Kiyaru & Scorpion [/B]vs Maita & Takemitsu

Monday (Chubu ) Super 10 Cup Pool A: Hiroaki Nakasawa vs [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] Super 10 Cup Pool B: [B]Hooded Kudo[/B] vs Shimedzu Super 10 Cup Pool B: [B]Elemental II[/B] vs Kinnojo Horri 4 Corner Survival- winner challenges for Openweight Title: [B]Eiji Hamacho[/B] vs Steve Flash vs Tadakuni Toshusai vs Yasunobu Masuno [B]Americana[/B] vs Hyosuke Kokan [B]Marihito Masuko[/B] vs Super Joshuya __________________________________________________ Thursday (Kyushu) World Title: [B]Hooded Kudo[/B] vs Sean McFly Junior Title: [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] vs Americana Openweight Title: [B]Tom Gilmore[/B] vs (winner of Hamacho vs Flash vs Toshusai vs Masuno) Six Man Battle: [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa, Kinnojo Horri & Kansuke Konda[/B] vs The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae) & Rhino Umaga [B]Kiyaru & Scorpion[/B] vs Maita & Takemitsu

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkgreen]Eye of the Dragon Tour (Show 30)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Monday 3rd December 2007[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Yamanashi Athletic Stadium, Chubu (Attendance: 4'845) [/CENTER] [B]Dark Match: Mokuami Maita, Kenko Takemitsu & Dynamite Narahashi[/B] [B]vs U.K Dragon, Eagle Kawasawa & Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] This was one of those matches designed to give a fair proportion of the lower to mid card workers a proper work-out and all give them fairly decent time to show what they can do, without putting it on the main-show. They responded by putting on a solid match with everyone bringing something different to the mix, in the end U.K Dragon, Kawasawa & BBS prevailed when Dragon nailed Dynamite Narahashi with the Dragon Drop (Cuthroat Driver) [B][COLOR=red]Result: Eagle Kawasawa, UK Dragon and Bulldozer Brandon Smith defeated Mokuami Maita, Dynamite Narahashi and Kenko Takemitsu in 9:33 when UK Dragon defeated Dynamite Narahashi by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]_______________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show (Filmed for TV)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]The main show kicks off with a preview of the first match of the night, the Super 10 Cup Pool B encounter between Elemental II and Kinnojo Horri .[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #1 : Super 10 Cup Pool B: [/B] [B]Elemental II vs Kinnojo Horri[/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElementalII.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The bell-rings and Elemental II goes on the attack right-away with a flurry of kicks to the legs of his heavyweight opponent. Horri tries to grab hold of Elemental but the Junior legend hits a drop-kick that has the perennial World Title hopeful rocking. Horri trys to come back with a Lariat but Elemental II ducks under and lays in another series of kicks into Horri. Horri is down to one knee, but he springs right back up and this time levels Elemental II with a lariat, before picking Elemental II up and taking the eternal crowd favourite over with a fall-away slam. Horri then picked Elemental II up off the canvas and delivered a Power-Bomb, before following up with a folding press.... One.... Two..... Horri dragged Elemental II up to his feet, and after a series of chops whipped Elemental II into the ropes......the big man wound up for the lariat but was caught by a drop-kick and then nailed by an Enziguri. Elemental II then sprang off the ropes and snapped off a somersault DDT, which saw Horri finally taken off his feet. One....... Two....... Horri kicked out, but then Elemental II wrapped his heads round Horri and applied the Elemental clutch. Just as it looked like Horri might fade, he used his strength advantage to power back up to his feet. Elemental II then changed tactic and took the big-man over with a head-scissor take-down, before going for another cover..... One...... Two......... Horri again kicked out. Elemental II then decided to spring off the ropes with a quebrada but Horri got the knees up and then took Elemental II over with a Belly to Back backbreaker, before going for a quick cover. Elemental II kicked out at one and came back with another flurry of kicks but that was stopped in it's tracks with a knee lift from Horri, before the big man dumped the Junior legend with a German Suplex. Horri decided not to go for the pin and decided to go for a release German Suplex, but this time Elemental II landed on his feet before suprising Horri with a drop-kick. Elemental II then chopped the big man down with a flurry of low-kicks. The Junior legend then headed up top, but Horri had got back up to his feet. Elemental II then sprang off the turnvbuckle and attempted a Tornado DDT but this time Horri caught the masked crowd favourite, putting him into the Argentine rack and then driving Elemental II down to the canvas with a Destiny Bomb. One...... Two....... Three...... and with that Horri keeps up his perfect record in the tournament so far. Text-book Big man vs Little Man contest, with the little man using his speed and agility to try and counter the obvious strength and power advantage of the big man. They did a good job of teasing that Elemental II might cause the upset, but I actually think they held back a little. With a similar contest in Nakasawa vs Sensational Dragon coming up later in the show, there was a feeling that Horri & Elemental II were perhaps told not to do anything that would up-stage what would be the only match in Pool A due to Ino's unfortunate withdrawal from the Super 10 Cup. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Kinnojo Horri defeated Elemental II in 11:13 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]_____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2 : Marihito Masuko vs Super Joshuya[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarihitoMasuko.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SuperJoshuya.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] They start off with the standard opening for a Junior contest with a spot of chain wrestling. Joshuya gets the better of the exchanges which frustrates Masuko, to the point that the P.I.N.K mastermind resorted to a thumb poke to the eyes. It was simple yet effective as it turned the tide in Masuko's favour, who took immediate advantage by planting Joshuya into the canvas with a Russian Leg-sweep. Masuko then took Joshuya over with a capture suplex leading to the first two count of the match. Masuko then decided to go to the outside before sling-shotting himself in and landing a slinghsot plancha before following up with a double-foot stomp. Masuko went for another cover but Joshuya again kicked out. As they got up back up to their feet Masuko attempted a Cradle-Shock but Joshuya managed to block it and countered with a spinning bull-dog. Joshuya then went up top and as Masuko was getting back up to his feet, Joshuya took the P.I.N.K man down with a Flying Neckbreaker. Joshuya then went for the pin, but Masuko blocked the attempt and then monkey-flipped Joshuya towards one of the turnbuckles, however Joshuya sprung off the turnbuckle and caught Masuko with a moonsault press....... One....... Two.......... Joshuya then landed a leg-drop on Masuko before picking the P.I.N.K leader and planting him with an Inverted suplex slam One..... Two..... Masuko again kicked out, but Joshuya could feel that he was one big move away from victory and set up for the J-Drop, but Masuko struggled his way free before countering with a CRADLE SHOCK. !! One..... Two....... Thr....Joshuya kicked out. Masuko then decided to head for the top turnbuckle, but Joshuya was getting back up to his feet. However the veteran soon found himself planted to the mat as Masuko took him down with an INTO THE WHITE !! (Springboard Bull-Dog) One.... Two........ Three Not alot to say about this match, except for the fact that it was adequate for what it was...short length filler. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Marihito Masuko defeated Super Joshuya in 6:51 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]Tetsuzan Kaneko catches up with Eisaku Hoshino backstage. [/I] [I]- Hoshino says that he's disappointed not to be facing Koshiro Ino tonight, and that he was looking forward to their Super 10 Cup encounter and[/I] [I]that he came here to Burning Hammer to test himself against the best, and he said that Ino was amongst the best that BHOTWG has to offer. [/I] [I]- Hoshino then wished the POWAAAH and Paint star a speedy recovery.[/I] [I]- Hoshino then turned his attentions of his upcoming match with Rhino Umaga. Hoshino said he would not be taking Umaga lightly and even though he had already beaten the Samoan, he knows that Umaga is the sort of opponent that can finish a match with just one manoeuvre.[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER][B]__________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #3 : Eisaku Hoshino vs Rhino Umaga[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EisakuHoshino.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RhinoUmaga.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] To some people's suprise Umaga (being part of Silver Dragon Feet) did not attack Hoshino, either during the interview segment or before Hoshino had even got into the ring, however as soon as Hoshino did enter the ring the big Samoan was the first out of the blocks taking the former PGHW star down with a shoulder tackle. Umaga then reigned down a series of open-handed punched before going for an early cover. As would be expected Hoshino kicked out of that, but he was unable to stem the attack from the big Samoan, as Umaga threw Hoshino into the corner, and battered away with slaps and knee-strikes , that sent Hoshino slumping into the corner. Umaga then stomped away on Hoshino, before dragging the former PGHW star up to a vertical base and whipping him across the ring into the opposite turnbuckle. Umaga then charged at Hoshino, but Hoshino blocked the charge by getting his feet up . Umaga charged again, and again Hoshino got the feet-up. Hoshino then sprung off the second rope and rocked Umaga with a flying clothesline. Hoshino then followed up with a drop-kick that took the Samoan off his feet. Umaga then tried to get back up but was nailed in the head with a running knee, earning Hoshino a two count from his following cover attempt. Umaga then rose back up to his feet and the two exchanged flurries of strikes, eventually Umaga started to gain the advantage and whipped Hoshino into the ropes, Hoshino rebounded off and rocked Umaga with a Running fore-arm. Hoshino then ran the ropes again but this time Umaga caught Hoshino and snapped off a a Scoop Power- Slam One....... Two...... Umaga dragged Hoshino back up to his feet and drove a series of knees into the Super 10 Cup participants mid-section. Predictably Umaga then whipped Hoshino into the corner and set up for the Rhino Charge....Umaga went for the charge but Hoshino moved out of the way, caught Umaga with a Lariat, before taking the big Samoan down with a Leg-sweep DDT. Umaga sprang back up to his feet, but Hoshino delivered a kick to the mid section and then took Umaga over with an Exploder Suplex !! One...... Two...... Umaga emphatically kicked out, and then took the fight right back to Hoshino, driving more knee strikes into the former PGHW mainstay. Umaga then whipped Hoshino into the ropes and caught Hoshino with an Inverted Atomic Drop before planting Hoshino into the canvas with a swinging side slam......... One...... Two....... This time Hoshino kicked out emphatically and came back with a flurry of machine gun chops, that had Umaga backed up but the big Samoan came back with a throat thrust and then a big lariat...that sent Hoshino into the ropes..........but Hoshino used the momentum of the ropes to come-back with the TYPHOON LARIAT !! Umaga lands face-first onto the canvas.....Hoshino rolls him over........ One...... Two...... Three........ That wasn't too disimilar to their previous encounter, and is pretty much formula stuff for a Rhino Umaga match, which is fine if you're everyone else but I expect a bit more out of Eisaku Hoshino, but I'm getting used to the fact that the man I had been chasing for so long is turning out to be an expensive disappointed. It's not that Hoshino's matches have been bad, it's just that in general for his lofty reputation and price tag they've been nothing to salivate over either. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Eisaku Hoshino defeated Rhino Umaga in 10:58 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]O.O.C Note:[/B] Just noticed that I forgot to put this match in the short-form prediction. Not that it matters much, only 2 people bothered to do predicitions this time and I think it's pretty obvious who was going over in this match anyway.[/FONT] [CENTER]_______________________________________________________[/CENTER] [I]Tetsuzan 'As much interviewing talent as Rebecca Bayless' Kaneko is with Hiroaki Nakasawa[/I] [I]- Nakasawa echoed the sentiments of Eisaku Hoshino that it was a shame to see Ino have to pull out of the tournament.[/I] [I]- Nakasawa said that with his point won against Ino now voided, his tournament really starts here. He said that it's frustrating to have that hard earned point taken away, but in thet the fariness of the competion understands why.[/I] [I]- Nakasawa said that both him and his opponent Sensational Dragon need to put points on the board, and that he expects a tough battle[/I] [I]- He said that he admires Dragon for his talent, and that the Junior champion is a dangerous competitor, who despite is small size should not be taken likely.[/I] [I]- But he said he did not hold the World Title for a whole year, without knowing how to win big matches and that on this occasion he would have an awswer for everything Dragon throws at him.[/I] [I]- He finished off by saying that the World Title would be in his hands next year as soon as possible, and he would do that by winning the Super 10 Cup.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER]_______________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match # 4: 4 Corner Survival [/B] [B](winner earns Openweight Title shot for next show):[/B] [B]Eiji Hamacho vs Steve Flash vs [/B] [B]Tadakuni Toshusai vs Yasunobu Masuno[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EijiHamacho.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SteveFlash_alt.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BHOTWG-TadakuniToshusaiPINK.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasunobuMasuno_alt11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Despite the fact that there was title shot on the line this turned out to be a pretty run of the mill and pedestrian 4-way, which as is par for the course of these type of matches ended with everyone hitting their big moves on each other with the winner coming from whoever was in the right place at the right time. The finishing sequence saw Yasunobu Masuno send Tadakuni Toshushai out of the ring with a Lariat, only to be stunned with a Flash Bang from Steve Flash. Flash then ate a spear from Eiji Hamacho, who turn took a big boot from Toshusai. Toshusai then lifted Hamacho up onto his shoulders and finished the Raging Bull off with a Shock Treatment, as the big man of P.I.N.K earned the right to face Tom Gilmore for the Openweight Title at the next show. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Tadakuni Toshusai defeated Steve Flash, Yasunobu Masuno and Eiji Hamacho in 10:47 when Tadakuni Toshusai defeated Eiji Hamacho by pinfall with a Shock Treatment. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]_______________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #5 : Americana vs Hyosuke Kokan[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmericanElemental.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HyosukeKokan.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] Our second totally random Junior match of the night, saw Americana take on Size of the Fight's Hyosuke Kokan. Americana would be challenging for the Junior Title at the next show, so was looking for a momentum building win but Kokan as a former tag champion is certainly no pushover. Tentative start as they circle each other, then lock up.....Americana gets in a couple of low kicks but Kokan soaks them up and comes back with some kicks of his own. Americana comes back with more kicks, but Kokan grabs the leg this time and takes down the Elemental influenced import with a leg-whip before attempting a roll-up, Americana blocks the attempt and nails Kokan with a basement drop-kick. They both get back up and Americana shoots Kokan off the ropes only to be taken down with an arm-drag.....Americana springs back up and Kokan whips him into the ropes but Americana comes back with a springboard back elbow. He then takes Kokan down with a rolling cutter, before springboarding off the ropes again and landing a quebrada for a two count. Americana then picked Kokan up off the canvas and set up for an Elemental Driver, but the Size of the Fight man slipped out and fired in a flurry of fore-arm shots....Americana delivered a spinning heel kick that stopped Kokan's flurry in it's tracks and tried to set up for the Driver again, but this time Kokan took him by suprise with a sunset flip. One...... Two....... Americana kicked out, but Kokan was now a step ahead and took the Junior Title hopeful down with a Tilt-A-Whirl Head-scissors. Kokan the hooked Americana's leg and took him over with a Leg Hook Belly to Back Suplex....... One....... Two....... Americana kicked out, Kokan then went outside and slingshotted himself back in, landing a leg-drop across the chest of Americana. One..... Two....... Americana again kicked out. Kokan then tried to apply the double chicken-wing but Americana fought out with elbows, and then just as it looked like Kokan was going to get the chicken-wing synched in Americana caught him with a spinning heel-kick. Americana then rocked Kokan with the Tri-fecta kick series, before spinning Kokan around and dumping the Size of the Fight man with an Elemental Suplex....... One...... Two....... Kokan kicked out, but wasn't able to get to his feet, enabling Americana to take a risk and go up top. Americana's risk paid off as he landed the Inferno Splash to pick up the victory. This was very good for what it was and they packed alot into the 9 minutes that it ran for. They did enough to keep Kokan looking a threat throughout the match, without Americana's win looking like a weak fluke. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Americana defeated Hyosuke Kokan in 8:48 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]__________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [I]We get a video package hyping up the Super 10 Cup Pool A encounter between Hiroaki Nakasawa and Sensational Dragon.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 6: Super 10 Cup Pool A: [/B] [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Sensational Dragon[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawa.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Coming into this match both of them needed a win, to get on track in the tournament, and with points only available in 3 matches due to Koshiro Ino's unfortunate withdrawal, the loser of this match could probably kiss their chances of qualifying for the semi-finals goodbye. Before the bell had even rung and Nakasawa had even entered the ring, Sensational Dragon took the former World champion down with an impressive looking springboard drop-kick. The reigning Junior champion then followed up the offence with a flurry of kicks before rolling Nakasawa into the ring and slingshotting himself over the ropes to deliver a double foot stomp to the chest. Even then Dragon was not done, as he busted out a Standing Moonsault before going or the cover...... One.... Two...... Nakasawa powerfully kicked out , and then started to fight back laying in a series of fore-arm smashes that had his Junior sized competitor reeling, Nakasawa then whipped Dragon into the ropes, and looked to follow up with a knee lift but Dragon used his agility to slide under, before catching Nakasawa with an Enziguri and then taking the bigger man off his feet with a leg-whip. Dragon then sprang off the ropes and landed a Quebrada....... One....... Two..... Nakasawa managed to kick out again, but apart from a short flurry, the former World Champion had so far been able to string together any significant offence and Dragon kept up the pressure with a barrage of kicks. Nakasawa looked out on his feet and Dragon saw this as the opportunity to set up for the DRAGON SLICE !! But Nakasawa managed to block the attempt in mid-flow and reversed it into a Power- Bomb, followed by a folding press..... One..... Two...... Dragon got his foot on the ropes, but Nakasawa had the opening he needed to slow things down and wrestle more of his style of match. Nakasawa went to town on the Dragon-Feeter with a flurry of back-hand chops, before whipping Dragon across the ring. The Junior champion bounced off the opposite turnbuckle and was then tossed over head with a back-body drop. Then as Dragon got up he turned right into a Lariat from the former World champion. That earned a two count from Nakasawa, who kept up his run of offence by turning Dragon over into a double knee backbreaker and then taking the Junior champion over with a Northern Lights suplex...... One...... Two........ Dragon kicked out, Nakasawa then followed up with another flurry of his stinging trade-mark chops before whipping Dragon into the ropes and setting up for the H-Bomb. But his intentions were somewhat telegraphed and Dragon caught Nakasawa with a flying spinning heel-kick. The Junior champion then followed up with another flurry of kicks that had Nakasawa, before a low drop-kick to Nakasawa's ankles took the big man off his feet. Dragon then went up top and steadied himself, but he took too long and Nakasawa was back up to his feet. Nakasawa managed to cut off Dragon and then looked to bring the Junior champion crashing back in with a suplex, but Dragon caught the former World champion in a Dragon Sleeper whilst they were perched on the top turnbuckle. Referee Omura Umeki started a five count, as any submission manouevre whilst placed on the ring ropes is technically illegal. Dragon used as much as of the referee's five count as he could, before letting go. Nakasawa then slumped down to the canvas and Dragon flew off the ring-ropes landing with a 450 SPLASH !!! One........ Two......... Thr........... Nakasawa got his shoulder up just in time. Dragon could not believe it and started to argue with referee Omura Umeki. Of course all Dragon's tantrum was doing, was helping Nakasawa recuperate. After a minute of remonstrating Dragon did finally turn his attention back to Nakasawa who was still flat on his back. The Junior champion decided that aerial offence was again the best plan of attack and climbed the turnbuckle again, but Nakasawa suddenly sprang back up to his feet, and sweeped Dragon off his feet, crotching the Junior champion on the turnbuckle. Nakasawa then delivered a series of chops to the arrogant Silver Dragon Feet member...... Nakasawa then climbed onto the second rope, applied an inverted face-lock to Dragon and then took the Junior champion down with a NAKASAWA NECKBREAKER OFF THE TURNBUCKLE !! One....... Two....... Three !!! Nakasawa is off the mark, whilst Sensational Dragon with 2 losses now faces an up-hill battle to stay in the competition. That was an incredible match and they threw in some really innovative offence. These two have great chemistry with one another and are capable of producing some really great big-man/little-man contests. Early on Dragon looked like he would pull off a shockingly easy victory, but then Nakasawa found the opening to get back into it and dominated for a stretch, before it swung back in Dragon's favour until basically Sensational Dragon's petulance and ego got the better of him. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hiroaki Nakasawa defeated Sensational Dragon in 15:23 [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]_____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [I]Tetsuzan Kaneko is talking backstage with Shimedzu, to ask him about his Super 10 Cup match with non other than the leader of the very stable that Shimedzu is a member of......Hooded Kudo. [/I] [I]- Shimedzu is barely able to get in the fact that it will be an honour to face off with Hooded Kudo, when Kudo himself interrupts the interview and takes over the mic[/I] [I]- Kudo started off on some rant about management obviously putting this match together to try and drive a wedge of tension into Silver Dragon Feet. But he said they will see that they have failed.[/I] [I]- Kudo said that Silver Dragon Feet are men of honor, and that the best man shall win. [/I] [I]- Kudo said he would not be taking it lightly on Shimedzu, and he expects Shimedzu to not go on easy on him and that only those with true fighting spirit are a true follower of the Silver Dragon Feet philosophy[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [I]We then get the standard video package for tonight main event the Pool B show-down between Silver Dragon Feet members Hooded Kudo and Shimedzu.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #7 : Super 10 Cup Pool B: [/B] [B]Hooded Kudo vs Shimedzu[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HoodedKudo.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Shimedzu.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The thing everyone was intrigued about in this match, was just how hard Kudo and Shimedzu would go against each other to earn the win and despite Kudo's 'men of honor' spiel roughly five minutes earlier, there were alot of skeptics in the locker-room that the Dragon-Feet duo had not concocted some kind of plan up their sleeves that could end up making a mockery of the Super 10 Cup. Before the match started Kudo embraced Shimedzu and whispered something in the tag champions ear , before the pair backed off. They circled one another for about a minute, before locking up and putting together a chain wrestling sequence, that ended with Shimedzu tied up in a Hammerlock. Shimedzu then reached over to the ropes and Kudo had to let go of the hold. This was all very low-key stuff thus far and all a bit too suspect for those outside of the Dragon-Feet camp, but then Shimedzu suddenly exploded with a flurry off chops to the World Champion. Shimedzu then kept up the suddent assault with a combination of kicks and strikes and all of a sudden the match had kicked up by about 4 gears in the space of half a minute. Shimedzu then tried to whip Kudo into the ropes but the World champion cut him off with a knee lift. Shimedzu was then whipped into the ring-ropes but the Tag champion used the momentum to catch his leader with a springboard roundhouse kick. Shimedzu then picked Kudo up, slinging the World Champion into the ropes to take him over with a slingslot suplex...... One.... Two..... Kudo kicked out, but Shimedzu kept a suplex hold applied and he took Kudo over again, this time with Northern Lights Suplex........ One...... Two....... Kudo again kicked out. Shimedzu then picked Kudo up off the canvas and set up for the Skull-Drop but Kudo had it scouted, and after a knee strike to Shimedzu's mid section he took his 'follower' down with an STO, before slowing things down again and applying an STF on Shimedzu. Shimedzu started to get to the ropes, so Kudo decided to switch up his submission based attack by putting the Tag Champion into a surfboard. Kudo asked Shimedzu if he wanted to give up but his fellow Dragon-Feeter hung in there and Kudo ended up catapulting Shimedzu across the ring with a monkey flip. Shimedzu then scrambled back up to his feet but got nailed with a Shining Wizard...... One........ Two....... Shimedzu kicked out. Kudo then picked him up for and set up for a Kudo-Driver, but this time Shimedzu was the one to have the move scouted, and countered with a crucifix roll. Shimedzu went for a pin but Kudo countered into one of his own. They both got back to their feet and Shimedzu caught Kudo with a roundhouse kick, before planting the World champion into the canvas with a DDT. Kudo sprung right back up to his feet but Shimedzu caught him with a spinning heel kick. The Tag champion then picked Kudo up and drove the Silver Dragon leader into the canvas with a Falcon Arrow...... One.... Two..... Kudo kicked out. Shimedzu waited for the World Champion to begin rising to his feet before delivering a a Shining Wizard of his own, having endured the same move from Kudo earlier. Shimedzu again went for the cover..... One..... Two...... Kudo again kicked out. Shimedzu then decided to go up top and steadied himself for a moonsault but Kudo was back up to his feet, stumbled into the ropes and Shimedzu ended up crotching himself on the top turnbuckle. Kudo then fired in a series of knife edged chops on his fellow Dragon-Feeter before bringing Shimedzu crashing back into the ring with an Iconoclasm. Kudo then climed to the second turnbuckle and as Shimedzu was getting back to his feet, he took the tag champion back onto his back with a flying lariat. Kudo then went for a quick cover, but Shimedzu countered into a roll-up..... Kudo kicked out and then took control by getting Shimedzu into a full nelson hold and then delivering taking the Tag champion over with a Dragon Suplex..... One....... Two....... Shimedzu kicked out ...Kudo then dragged him back up to his feet, and fired away with another flurry of knife edge chops before slinging Shimedzu across the ring , and steadying himself for the Kudo-Kutter, but Shimedzu managed to duck under at the last split second, before rocking the World Champion with an Enziguri and then folowing up with a Tilt-A Whirl Backbreaker before taking Kudo over with a Dragon Suplex of his own...... One....... Two....... Kudo kicked out. They both got up and started to fire away on each other with chops and kicks. Shimedzu then went for an STO but that was blocked by Kudo, who took Shimedzu down with a leg-whip. Kudo then went for quick cover, but Shimedzu rolled through into one of his own.... The time limit was fast approaching and what followed over the next two minutes, was one counter pinfall after the other, as both men looked to put the match away, but neither of them was giving in, then Kudo managed to grab hold of Shimedzu turn him over and put him into the Kudo-Lock. There was now under a minute to go, but Shimedzu refused to tap and he somehow made it over to the ropes. As they broke free there was literally only ten seconds to go but Shimedzu caught Kudo with an Enziguri and then pulled out the SKULL DROP !! Kudo manages to land a little bit away from Shimedzu and the tag champion has to scramble over to make the cover....... One......... Two........ Three ????.........Ding, Ding, Ding !! The Time Limit has expired. Head referee Omura Umeki had declared this match a Time Limit draw !!! It looked like Shimedzu had this match won right at the death, but the match has controversially been ruled a draw and both Kudo and Shimedzu will pick up a point each. Once it got going this turned into the excellent match that two workers of this talent are capable of producing, but they were a little bit hamstrung in the early portion by having to put over the 'how seriously are they going to take this' angle. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hooded Kudo drew with Shimedzu in 20:00 when the Time Limit Expired. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] [I]After the match it appears that Shimedzu is staring a hole through his Silver Dragon Feet leader , looking like someone who has just been robbed of victory. He then goes over to Kudo, but they then embrace one another and it looks like the Dragon Feeters are still on the same page with one another[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER]_____________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkgreen]Overall: A[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] That was a really solid show, considering I had to reshuffle it because of the Ino injury. The originally planned Ino-Hoshino match would have probably gone some-where near the 20 minute mark, and Americana-Kokan wasn't originally planned for the card, but as a mid-card filler match that turned out to be pretty good in the end. The Ino injury is annoying because it's more like Not Quite So Super 9 cup, than Super 10 cup now, but I feel I've done my best to negotiate the curveball put in front of me, and make the best out of a bad situation. Just hoping there wont be any more injuries to key members of the roster. _________________________________________________________________ [B]T.V News:[/B] Lords of the Ring drew a 15.72 rating on Nippon T.V (- 0.42 ): [I]I'm beginning to wonder if the T.V ratings have any correlation with the last show I just put on, because I just put on a great show and it went down, maybe we're suddenly going up against some super popular gameshow on one of the other channels ?![/I]

[LEFT][I]Here's how things stand in the Super 10 Cup after the Third round of matches.[/I][/LEFT] [CENTER][COLOR=red][B]POOL A[/B] [/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=red]Eisaku Hoshino (W-2, D-0, L-0: 6 Pts) [/COLOR] [COLOR=red]Hiroaki Nakasawa (W-1, D-0, L-0: 3 Pts)*[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff0000]Miyamae (W-0, D-0, L-1: 0 Pts)[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]Sensational Dragon (W-0, D-0, L-2: 0 Pts)[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]Koshiro Ino (Withdrawn- due to Injury[/COLOR][/CENTER] [I]* Point previously one against Ino voided due to Ino's withdrawal from the competition.[/I] [LEFT][COLOR=black][B]Overview:[/B][/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][I]With only 3 matches per entrant in this group due to Ino's withdrawal. Hoshino with 2 wins is effectively through. Second place is still up for grabs should Miyamae win his next 2 matches and Nakaswa lose his next two, then the Junior champion would make it through instead of the former World Champion. Junior champion Sensational Dragon with 2 losses and only 1 match left is near enough only fighting for pride.[/I][/LEFT] [CENTER][B][COLOR=darkgreen]POOL B[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=darkgreen]Hooded Kudo (W-2, D-1, L-0: 7 Pts)[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen]Kinnojo Horri (W-2, D-0, L-0: 6 Pts)[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen]Shimedzu (W-1, D-1, L-0: 4 Pts)[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen]Tom Gilmore (W-0, D-0, L-2: 0 Pts)[/COLOR] [COLOR=green]Elemental II (W-0, D-0,L-3: 0 Pts)[/COLOR][/CENTER] [LEFT][COLOR=black][B]Overview:[/B][/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][I]Hooded Kudo with 7 pts is near enough through to the semi finals. Horri and Shimedzu are both in a strong position to join him, and are still to fsce each other in the final round of matches in what could be a crucial show-down. [/I][/LEFT] [LEFT][I]Openweight Champion Tom Gilmore with 2 losses, looks to be almost out but could if results go his way at-least force a 'tie-breaker' with Kinnojo Horri. Elemental II with 3 losses out of 4 matches is out of the competition and is only fighting for pride.[/I] [/LEFT]

[B]O.O.C Note:[/B] I've thought over this the last couple of days and I'm going to be slightly changing the style of the diary. Doing play by play write-up's for virtually every match is starting to become very mentally wearing. I didn't start with that style for match write-ups but it kind of evolved into it, and after getting praise from some quarters I sort of stuck with the style. But now things are getting a bit too heavy going to write-up every match in that style and don't have so much 'free-time' as I did over the Summer. That's not to say I'm cutting the big match write-ups out completely (as I don't want this diary to completely lose its identity) I'm just scaling back. So I've divided matches into two groups of priority those that will get full match write-ups and those that will get summarised match write-ups. [B]These type of matches will still get full write-ups:[/B] All Pay Per View matches Title matches Tournament matches Regular show Main events Any other outstanding matches (A or A*) Anything else will just get a summarized write-up. If you think about it that's still potentially alot of matches that will get full write-ups. But the matches which are important/excellent I'm generally more inspired to do a full write-up anyway, where-as it was starting to become a bit of a 'chore' for the run of the mill mid-card matches. Hopefully I'll get the next show up later tonight, which will be the first one in the slightly modified style, using a mix of summarized and full write-ups.

I freely admit that I only skim your match write-ups Tigerkinney and then go back and read the final couple of paragraphs to find out the ending. As much as I enjoyed the Mullet-mania storyline you had, I didn't really feel invested enough to read a hold by hold account of it. I, for one, applaud the new formatting. I know I burned out on doing full length write-ups for matches. TV shows shouldn't be given the same precedence and heft as your PPV events. Having said all that, I really do admire your commitment to giving what I can only imagine to be a very detailed CVerse puro representation. Although I think you'll find it easier and more enjoyable to write a sleeker version of this top notch dynasty.

I agree with Beeker. I did generally read most of the writeups, but I only had time to do so when I had a big block of free time. And by then there was usually two or three shows to catch up with. So trimming down the less important matches to a summarised style would definately get the thumbs up from my girlfriend ¬_¬

[CENTER][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkgreen][B]Eye of the Dragon Tour (Show 31)[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Thursday 6th December 2007[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Nagasaki Sports Park, Kyushu (Attendance: 2'000) [/CENTER] [B]Dark Matches[/B] [B]Dark Match #1 : Chuichi Sanda vs Dynamite Narahashi[/B] [B][COLOR=red]Result: Chuichi Sanda defeated Dynamite Narahashi in 4:45 by pinfall with an Explosion Kick.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Next tour you might see the likes of Narahashi pick up some victories over mid-card vets like Sanda, but for now Narahashi will still be doing the job to keep the mid-carders at least looking something of a threat.[/FONT] [CENTER]______________________________________________[/CENTER] [B]Dark Match #2 : Yasunobu Masuno vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] [B][COLOR=red]Result: Yasunobu Masuno defeated Bulldozer Brandon Smith in 5:58 by pinfall with an Avalanche Bomb. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] A heavyweight slug-fest that lacked any kind of selling from both combatants. BBS can be carried to a decent match by experienced ring generals, unfortunately Masuno is not at that level yet.[/FONT] [CENTER]___________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show (Filmed for T.V)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]The show opens with footage of Silver Dragon Feet arriving at the arena, and it looks they mean business.[/I] [CENTER]________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #1 : The Awesome Kiyaru & Golden Scorpion vs [/B] [B]Mokuami Maita & Kenko Takemitsu[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheAwesomeKiyaru.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GoldenScorpion.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MokuamiMaita.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KenkoTakemitsu.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This was a solid fast paced back and forth Junior Division tag match. Kiyaru & Scorpion started out the quicker, but Maita and Takemitsu managed to isolate Kiyaru and slow things down to their more methodical style. But once Kiyaru was able to get the hot-tag into Scorpion things broke down and the finish came when Kiyaru managed to avoid the Canada-2-Japan (Cobra Clutch Suplex) from Takemitsu and counter with the Kiyaru Effect (Somersault Bull-Dog) and that was enough to pick up the victory for the masked duo. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Kiyaru & Scorpion defeated Maita & Takemitsu in 6:58 when The Awesome Kiyaru defeated Kenko Takemitsu by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]______________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]A video hypes The Openweight Title match between Tom Gilmore and Tadakuni Toshusai[/I] [B]Rating: E+[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] I can only assume that it was a really bad transmission, for the rating to be that horrible, it's not like either of these two are not over at all.[/FONT] [CENTER][B]Match #2 : Openweight Title: [/B] [B]Tom Gilmore vs Tadakuni Toshusai[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningOpenweight.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AngryGilmore.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BHOTWG-TadakuniToshusaiPINK.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Tadakuni Toshusai earned his title shot by winning a 4 Corner Survival on Monday's show beating out Eiji Hamacho, Steve Flash and Yasunobu Masuno. This is Gilmore's 5th defence since winning the belt at Night of the Burning Hammer. Gilmore starts things off fast by going right at Toshusai with strikes and kicks but the big man of P.I.N.K just shrugs them off and pushes Gilmore away. Gilmore fires himself up and comes back with another flurry but again Toshusai soaks up the pressure and he makes the champion drop to the canvas with a Mongolian Chop, Gilmore gets straight back up but gets dropped by another Mongolian Chop. Toshusai picks Gilmore up and whips the champion into the corner before following up with a clothesline, he then whips Gilmore out of the corner and catches him with another clothesline before taking Gilmore over into a Belly to Back Backbreaker. Toshusai goes for the cover but Gilmore shows his fighting spirit and kicks out. Toshusai then whips Gilmore against the ropes an sets up for a spinebuster, but Gilmore has it scouted and caught Toshusai with a Double Knee face-buster, before taking the P.I.N.K man down with an STO. Gilmore then went to a apply a Stone-Hold but Toshusai managed to kick him off. Gilmore then bounced off the ropes and into a spine-buster...... One..... Two...... Gilmore kicked out. Toshusai then lifted Gilmore back up and held him in the air for about 15 seconds before sending the so-called 'Shining Gaijin' back down to the canvas with a Vertical Suplex, before adding an extra bit of Insurance with a fist-drop..... One..... Two...... However that combination could not get the job done and Gilmore was hanging in there. Toshusai then lifted Gilmore onto his shoulders, but the champion managed to slip-off and caught Toshusai with an Enziguri. Toshusai was stunned and Gilmore took advantage by dumping the challenger with an Exploder Suplex. However after taking being on the back-foot for most of the match Gilmore was unable to follow-up and both champion and challenger lay on the canvas. They both managed to stagger back up to their feet before the ten count. It was Gilmore who was up that fraction quicker and he stunned Toshusai with a super-kick. The big man fell back down to the canvas and Gilmore sprung onto the turnbuckle before falling gracefully onto Toshusai with a PICTURE PERFECT MOONSAULT ! One.... Two..... Three.......Tom Gilmore is halfway to earning a World Title Shot. Unfortunately a bit on the mediocre side. Gilmore practically phoned it in this time and Toshusai proves that he isn't yet quite skilled enough to warrant any kind of singles push right now (I think his surprisingly great match with Kansuke Konda a few months back was a one off, due to unbelievably good chemistry). Toshusai almost looked too strong for most of the match, that the crowd were just waiting for Gilmore to make the miraculous comeback and finish the whole thing off with about 5 moves, which he pretty much did. The Picture Perfect Moonsault is always a thing of beauty though and it probably earned the plus in this C+ rated match. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Tom Gilmore defeated Tadakuni Toshusai in 8:40 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Tom Gilmore retains the Burning Openweight Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [I]We get the standard clip of Gilmore celebrating. After such a mediocre and predictable match the crowd barely seem to care this time.[/I] [B]Rating: D-[/B] [CENTER]_______________________________________________[/CENTER] [I]Tetsuzan Kaneko is backstage with World Champion Hooded Kudo and Junior Champion Sensational Dragon both of the dominant Silver Dragon Feet stable.[/I] [I]- Sensational Dragon said that he has already beaten Americana, and pinned him to win back HIS title. He then pondered what exactly the Elemental wannabe had done to deserve another title shot.[/I] [I]- Hooded Kudo then took over and said he has proven that he can wipe the floor with the rest of the Burning Hammer roster, so management in their desperation have found an outsider. He said that McFly did 'earn' his title shot but did so by being the last entrant in a Battle Royal over-flowing with mediocrity.[/I] [I]- He then said that McFly will provide a unique challenge but that the Silver Haired Canadian would fall to the same fate as all his over 'victims'[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Silver Dragon Feet are apparently going into the lucrative perfume making business. They're going to call their scent 'Arrogance'.[/FONT] [CENTER]_______________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #3 : SUKI vs Steve Flash[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SUKI.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SteveFlash_alt.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This match was a late addition to the card and pitted together skilled but arrogant youngster SUKI with the recently de-mulleted Canadian veteran Steve Flash. Things started off a bit too slow and cautiously for the first quarter of the match, but things picked up when Flash suddenly caught SUKI with a super-kick, leading to the first significant near-fall of the match. Things then swung back and forth between the two with Flash looking to take SUKI down with the Flash-Bang. But the youngster managed to avoid several attempts and the finish came when SUKI took Flash over with a Northern Lights Suplex and then transferring into his Cross Arm-Breaker submission that he call the SUKI special. [B][COLOR=red]Result: SUKI defeated Steve Flash in 10:43 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #4 : Six Man Battle: [/B] [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa, Kinnojo Horri & Kansuke Konda vs[/B] [B]The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae) & Rhino Umaga[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawa.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KansukeKonda.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Shimedzu.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Miyamae.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RhinoUmaga.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This was your standard Six Man Battle, pitting three 'heel's' against three faces , this time being Silver Dragon Feet members The Rebellion and Rhino Umaga going up against a trio that have all had problems with the faction throughout the year former World Champion Hiroaki Nakasawa, Kinnojo Horri and Size of the Fight's Kansuke Konda. Surprisingly things started out fairly sedately with the faces controlling the match but then Konda predictably enough got isolated in the SDF corner, with the Dragon Feet trio trying to flout the rules as much as possible. Howeve the Size of the Fight Man did find a way to make the hot-tag into Nakasawa and the match swung back in the 'mega-faces' favour. Nakasawa looked to have had the match won when he took Miyamae down with the H-Bomb but Rhino Umaga took him out with a Rhino-Charge....however the momentum also took down referee Koetsu Shinozaki, and the match just completely broke-down with all six men eventually brawling all around the ring and eventually spilling to the outside and when referee Shinozaki came to, he felt he had no choice but to throw the match out. Nothing more than glorfied filler, but the crowd seems to lap up anything with a star-name such as Nakasawa in and despite the slightly hokey non-finish everyone involved put in a strong effort. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Kinnojo Horri, Kansuke Konda and Hiroaki Nakasawa drew with Shimedzu, Miyamae and Rhino Umaga in 13:36 following a double count out.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [I]After the match still nothing get separate these two teams from wanting to beat each other into a pulp and they continue brawling all the way to the back.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER]_________________________________________________[/CENTER] [I]Tetsuzan Kaneko catches up with Americana who will be challenging Sensational Dragon for the Junior Title[/I] [I]- Americana said that he may not have been able to get the better of Dragon yet, but he said there is a first time for everything and that there would be no better time to do that than right now.[/I] [I]- He said that he is prepared for every dirty track the champion can throw at him and he's been studying tapes of his previous matches with Dragon and Dragon's matches with Elemental II including last week's title defence[/I] [I]- Americana warned Dragon that the champion would be facing his most mentally prepared opponent yet and said that he now had the edge to get the job done and take the Junior Title way from the Silver Dragon Feet member.[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [I]As expected we get the standard video package for a big Title match, as we see highlights of Sensational Dragons and Americana's previous work in a Burning Hammer ring.[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #5 : Junior Title: [/B] [B]Sensational Dragon vs Americana[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningJunior.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmericanElemental.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] They both go for low-kicks at the start of the match and end up catching each other, they keep 'challenging' each other with kicks until Dragon has had enough and calls for 'Timeout' however Americana is having none of it and he continues to kick away at Dragon, however he goes to the well one too many times and the champion takes him down with a leg-whip, before applying an Eastern Stretch. Americana works his way out of it, but Dragon catches him with a knee to the mid-section before delivering a slap to the face and some trash-talk to go with it. That proves to be one of the champions moments of stupid arrogance that he has in almost all his matches, as all it did was wind up Americana who teed away with another flurry of kicks, causing Dragon to back off completely and take a powder. However Americana gave Dragon no time to get his bearings back and took the champion down with a handspring plancha. Americana then delivered some more kicks to Dragon on the outside before rolling him back in. Americana then went for the cover, but Dragon countered into a roll-up of his own and then was able to apply a Dragon Sleeper. Americana started to fight his way out of the submission hold so Dragon lifted the Elemental a-like import up and took him over with a Dragon Suplex..... One..... Two........ Americana kicked out, but the champion kept the pressure up delivering a Double Foot Stomp to the chest of the challenger, before springing off the ropes into a Quebrada......but Americana got his knee's up and then tries to take Dragon by surprise with a roll-up. Dragon kicked out of that, and was still the stronger as he lifted Americana up and attempted another Dragon Suplex, however the challenger fought out his time with elbows and after a standing switch dumped the champion with an Elemental Suplex...... One...... Two....... This time Dragon digged down and kicked out. Americana lifted Dragon up and attempted to set up for the Elemental Driver but the champion managed to fight his way out of it, before the American born challenger changed tactic and took Dragon down with a Rolling Cutter before heading up top. However he took a little too long, and Dragon was back up, cutting Americana off from probably delivering the Inferno Splash, they then duked it out on the top turnbuckle and Americana seemed to take control and looked to be setting up for an Elemental Driver off the top-rope but Dragon was able to get his legs wrapped round the challenger and he sent both crashing back in with an hurricanrana. Dragon went for the pin, but Americana rolled through into a sunset-flip but then Dragon countered into a sunset flip of his own. They went back and forth for the next minute trading pinfall attempts until it left both of them literally exhausted and gasping for air, as neither champion or challenger was willing to give in. They both got back up and traded kicks and strikes , Americana got the better of the exchange and tried to set up for the Elemental Driver again, but Dragon saw it coming and took the challenger down with a leg-whip. Americana then got back up and countered with an arm-drag. Before both simutaneously whipped each other into the ropes.......Sensational Dragon came springing off with a back-elbow but Americana came flying towards the champion with a cross-body and the two collided in the middle of the ring. Refereee Omura Umeki almost counted them both out, but they beat the count just in time and started to exchange (you guessed it) more stiff kicks and strikes. Once again Americana got the better of the exchange and once again tried to set up for the Elemental Driver, but Sensational Dragon managed to sneak in a low-blow out, just out of the view of Omura Umeki Americana was the one suddenly doubling over and Dragon planted him with an STO. The arrogant champion then went up top and landed on Americana with a 450 SPLASH !!! One....... Two....... Three........ So much for Americana having an answer to any of the champions dirty tricks, because the low-blow turned the tide permantly and the 450 Splash was just the icing on the proverbial cake. No where near as enthralling as their 30 Minute Iron Man classic from last month, but I wouldn't of expected it to be. This was more of a 'routine' defence to get Dragon over as a sneaky heel champion, who will do anything to hold onto 'his' title. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Sensational Dragon defeated Americana in 17:32 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=purple]Sensational Dragon retains the Burning Junior Championship title.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [I]Dragon then celebrates retaining the Junior Title, as Americana looks on in frustration[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER]__________________________________________[/CENTER] [I]We get a video package for tonights main event the World Title show-down between Hooded Kudo and NOTBPW's Sean McFly. It shows McFly earning the Title-Shot in the 10 Man Battle Royal form 2 weeks ago.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #6 : World Title: [/B] [B]Hooded Kudo vs Sean McFly[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningWorld.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HoodedKudo.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SeanMcFly.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Toru Minamoto doing the ring announcing tries his best to get McFly over in the pomp and ceremony of the introductions, listing his accomplishments as a former NOTBPW International and SWF World Champion, and it manages to earn McFly a trickle of streamers from some of the more 'informed' fans in attendance. Kudo despite being a self-absorbed heel still has plenty of fans and gets the full streamer treatment. The streamers are cleared and the bell rings. Tentative lock up to begin, Kudo takes control with a hammerlock but McFly works his way out of it and this begins a sequence of hold for hold counter wrestling. McFly keeps pace with the Champion and that begins to frustrate Kudo, who resorts to a poke to the eye and flurry of knife edged chops. However McFly comes back with a roaring elbow that rocks Kudo. The champion comes back with another knife edged chop and a knee-lift , before whipping McFly into to the ring-ropes. But the NOTBPW star rebounds off the ropes to deliver an impressive looking drop-kick. That drop-kick rocked Kudo, but then McFly lept up off the canvas to take Kudo down with a standing drop-kick. Kudo staggered back up to his feet, but McFly caught him with a fore-arm smash before taking the champion over with a Northern Lights Suplex........ One....... Two....... Kudo kicked out, but McFly maintained control and took Kudo over with another Northern Lights Suplex...... One.... Two....... The Champion was again able to kick out, this time McFly whipped Kudo into the ropes, but Kudo managed to duck down and slide under the ropes. McFly wasn't going to give Kudo anytime to shake the cobwebs from his head though and went for a baseball slide. However the wiley Silver Dragon Feet leader managed to side-step out of the way, and McFly just ended up heading towards the guard-rail. Kudo delivered a kick to the back that sent the Canadian star crashing chest first into the metal. Kudo then delivered a series of knee strikes to McFly's back, all the while putting more pressure on McFly's chest against the guard-rail, before tossing McFly back in. McFly has started the match out stronger but with one mistake the tide had turned and Kudo was now in control. Kudo taunted McFly with foot-stomps, before lifting the NOTBPW mainstay back up and then planting him back into the canvas with a Russian Leg Sweep. Kudo then went for a cover but McFly digged down and kicked out. Kudo then decided to slow things down, by applying a chin-lock to McFly whilst stretching the NOTBPW stars back back over his knee. Kudo then switched it up into a surfboard, but McFly hung in there and almost took Kudo by surprise with a roll-up. Kudo then brought McFly back up to his feet, before whipping him into the corner and delivering a flurry of knife-edged chops that sent McFly slumping against the turnbuckle. Kudo then delivered the ritual humiliatiion of the face-wash but McFly managed to roll out of the way , when Kudo went to the same well a second time, and he took Kudo off his feet with a leg-whip and was then able to get Kudo into the STONE-HOLD !! Kudo was now the one in trouble as McFly had the painful submission synched in, but Kudo dug down and showed his credentials as World Champion by eventually crawling over to make it to the ropes. McFly lifted him up though and whipped him into the ropes, to set up for the Delorean Driver but Kudo saw McFly setting up for the move and caught the former NOTBPW champion with an Enziguri before delivering a Death Valley Driver ! One..... Two....... McFly kicked out. Kudo lifted the challenger off the canvas, and tried to set up for a Kudo-Driver but McFly managed to fight his way out of it and Kudo switched tactic delivering another flurry of knife edged chops and then whipping McFly into the ropes......Kudo went for a Kudo Kutter, but McFly managed to duck under and then sprang off the ropes taking Kudo down with a Moonsault Press, before rolling through into a pin attempt One..... Two........ Kudo tried to get counter by getting McFly into the Kudo-Lock , but the NOTBPW managed to get out of it and then took Kudo over with a Tilt-A Whirl Backbreaker. The Silver haired American then went up top, but Kudo was back up, however McFly thought fast and took the champion down with a missile drop-kick. Kudo got back up but McFly caught him with a kick to the mid-section and was setting up for the Delorean Driver, but the champion managed to counter with a questionably low knee strike, before taking McFly down with an STO. Kudo then applied the KUDO LOCK !!, but McFly managed to work his way out of it and turned it over into another STONE HOLD !!! but Kudo managed to kick himself free, McFly then staggered into the ring-ropes and Kudo caught him with a crucifix roll before transitioning into another KUDO-LOCK !!! This time Kudo had it synched in right in the middle of the ring, and McFly had no-where to go. The fomer NOTBPW champion desperately tried to make it to the ropes, and for a moment it looked like McFly had the fortitude to complete the fightback but that just made Kudo even more resolute to keep the submission locked on and eventually McFly had choice but to tap out !! If the fans in attendance did not know who McFly was before this match, then they certainly did after what is yet another fantastic World Title match, in Hooded Kudo's latest run as World champion. McFly with his mediocre at best popularity levels was always going to be a bit of a gamble, but in BHOTWG the wrestlers can yet their in-ring skills do the talking, and combined with Kudo to put on a technical master-class and there were times when the crowd were really starting to believe that the 'outsider' could cause a major upset. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hooded Kudo defeated Sean McFly in 21:31 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Hooded Kudo retains the Burning World Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [I]The show ends with Hooded Kudo celebrating his latest successful World Title defence in his usually uber-smug fashion.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkgreen]Overall: B+ [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Like the previous two Thursday shows it was more of a come-down show compared to the non stop action of the Super 10 Cup based shows taking place on Mondays. But the Thursday shows are at-least of a good quality and the Kudo-McFly World Title match not only matched expectations it also exceeded them. [CENTER]______________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [B]T.V News:[/B] Ironclad drew a 15.40 Rating on TV5Monde ( + 0.01) [I]No change really, still better than going down (which has been the annoying trend of late, especially as I've been putting on consistantly great shows.[/I]

[B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]Purogods.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] BHOTWG's Eye of the Dragon tour continues apace with another crucial week in the Super 10 Cup that could make or break the competitors chances of making it to the Final Four at Final Collision. Mondays show will take place at the Sapporo Sports Park in Hokkaido, whilst on Thursday the stars of Burning Hammer will visit the Kagawa Sports Field in Shikoku. The Monday show will once again feature Super 10 Cup action. In Pool A Hiroaki Nakasawa takes on Miyamae of Tag Team Champions The Rebellion. Nakasawa with a win here can near enough guarantee his place in the semi-finals, Miyamae on the other hand needs a win to stand any chance of staying in the competition. Pool B see's the other half of The Rebellion Shimedzu take on Openweight Champion Tom Gilmore, whilst World Champion and fellow Silver Dragon Feet member Hooded Kudo takes on Kinnojo Horri. Gilmore needs to beat Shimedzu to stand any chance of staying in the competion, and ironically has to hope that recent rival Hooded Kudo beats Kinnojo Horri. Hooded Kudo leads the group with 7 pts but if Horri gets the win, Horri would be the one of would seal his place in the semi-finals, and in another ironic twist if Shimedzu beats Tom Gilmore, Kudo' spot in the final four would be in serious jeopardy, especially as this is Kudo's final match in the competition. Other matches scheduled for Monday's show will see Sensational Dragon face off with Kansuke Konda of Size of the Fight in a non title match up, whilst there will be more Junior Division action as Americana, Elemental II, SUKI and U.K Dragon face off in a 4 Corner survival. For those who prefer the hard hitting heavyweights Eisaku Hoshino takes on Yasunobu Masuno , whilst Steve Flash meets the formidable challenge of Rhino Umaga. Thursday's show in Shikoku will be headed by a World Tag Team Title match. Burning Hammer officials were so impressed by Hiroaki Nakasawa and Tom Gilmore's performance against the Silver Dragon Feet duo of World Champion and Rhino Umaga, that they have granted the 'Dream-Team' pairing a shot at the Tag Titles against Kudo's fellow Dragon Feeters' The Rebellion. Other matches see Junior Champion Sensational Dragon team up with a Junior Heavyweight almost as arrogant as himself SUKI, when they face of with Dragon's recent title rivals Elemental II and Americana. Hooded Kudo will face off in Non Title action against Yasunobu Masuno, whilst Eisaku Hoshino gets another big-man challenge as he faces off with the 'wild-man' Larry Wood. There will be a big-man vs little man match as P.I.N.K's Tadakuni Toshusai will look to put his unsuccesful attempt at claiming the Openweight Title behind him when he takes on Junior veteran The Awesome Kiyaru. There will be more Junior action as the other half of P.I.N.K Marihito Masuko will be in action against Golden Scorpion and there will be another 4 corner survival this time featuring Fire-Fox, Kenko Takemitsu, Super Joshuya and U.K Dragon. [I]Here is a full run-down of the cards for the next two shows.....[/I] [CENTER][B][U]Eye of the Dragon Tour- Night 32 [/U][/B] [B][U](Sapporo Sports Park , Hokkaido)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][I]Monday 10th December 2007[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][B]Super 10 Cup Pool A: [/B][/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Hiroaki Nakasawa[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff0000]vs[/COLOR] [SIZE=1][COLOR=#ff0000]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=1]World Tag Team Champion-[/SIZE] [/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff0000]Miyamae[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][COLOR=green]Super 10 Cup Pool B:[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1][COLOR=#008000]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=#008000]World Heavyweight Champion-[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=#008000]Hooded Kudo[/COLOR] [COLOR=#008000]vs[/COLOR] [COLOR=#008000]Kinnojo Horri[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1][COLOR=#008000]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=#008000]World Tag Team Champion-[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=#008000]Shimedzu[/COLOR] [COLOR=#008000]vs[/COLOR] [SIZE=1][COLOR=#008000]Openweight Champion-[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=#008000]Tom Gilmore [/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=black][B]Non (Junior) Title:[/B][/COLOR] [SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] Sensational Dragon vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Size of the Fight'[/SIZE] Kansuke Konda[/CENTER] [CENTER]Eisaku Hoshino vs Yasunobu Masuno[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] Rhino Umaga vs Steve Flash[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]4 Corner Survival:[/B] Americana vs Elemental II vs SUKI vs U.K Dragon ______________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][COLOR=#008000][COLOR=black][B][U]Eye of the Dragon Tour- Night 33 [/U][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#008000][B][U](Kagawa Sports Field, Shikoku)[/U][/B][/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][/COLOR][/B][I]Thursday 14th December 2007[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]World Tag Team Titles:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae) vs Hiroaki Nakasawa & [SIZE=1]Openweight Champion-[/SIZE] Tom Gilmore[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Non (World) Title:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] Hooded Kudo vs Yasunobu Masuno[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Junior Champion-[/SIZE] Sensational Dragon & SUKI vs Americana & Elemental II [/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]'Representing P.I.N.K'[/SIZE] Tadakuni Toshusai vs The Awesome Kiyaru[/CENTER] [CENTER]Eisaku Hoshino vs Larry Wood[/CENTER] [CENTER]Golden Scorpion vs [SIZE=1]'Representing P.I.N.K'[/SIZE] Marihito Masuko [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]4 Corner Survival:[/B] Fire-Fox vs Kenko Takemitsu vs Super Joshuya vs U.K Dragon _____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [quote] [LEFT][B][COLOR=green]Prediction's Form:[/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][COLOR=green][U]Monday (Hokkaido)[/U][/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#008000][B]Super 10 Cup Group A:[/B] Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Miyamae[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#008000][B]Super 10 Cup Group B:[/B] Hooded Kudo vs Kinnojo Horri[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#008000][B]Super 10 Cup Group B:[/B] Shimedzu vs Tom Gilmore[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#008000][B]Non (Junior) Title:[/B] Sensational Dragon vs Kansuke Konda[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#008000][B]4 Corner Survival:[/B] Americana vs Elemental II vs SUKI vs U.K Dragon[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#008000]Eisaku Hoshino vs Yasunobu Masuno[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#008000]Rhino Umaga vs Steve Flash[/COLOR] [COLOR=#008000]__________________________________[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#008000][U][B]Thursday (Shikoku)[/B][/U][/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#008000][B]Tag Team Titles:[/B] The Rebellion vs Hiroaki Nakasawa & Tom Gilmore[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#008000][B]Non (World) Title:[/B] Hooded Kudo vs Yasunobu Masuno[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#008000]Sensational Dragon & SUKI vs Americana & Elemental II[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#008000]Tadakuni Toshusai vs The Awesome Kiyaru[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#008000]Eisaku Hoshino vs Larry Wood[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#008000]Golden Scorpion vs Marihito Masuko[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#008000][B]4 Corner Survival:[/B] Fire-Fox vs Kenko Takemitsu vs Super Joshuya vs U.K Dragon[/COLOR][/LEFT] [/quote]

wow - you put a crazy (in a good way) amount of work into writing up your matches. I'm going to start the considerable task of reading this dynasty (especially considering how frequently I feel as though I know nothing about the Japanese promotions in the cverse). But... it looks like this could take awhile ;)

Monday (Hokkaido) Super 10 Cup Group A: [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa [/B]vs Miyamae Super 10 Cup Group B: [B]Hooded Kudo[/B] vs Kinnojo Horri Super 10 Cup Group B: [B]Shimedzu[/B] vs Tom Gilmore Non (Junior) Title: [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] vs Kansuke Konda 4 Corner Survival: Americana vs [B]Elemental II [/B]vs SUKI vs U.K Dragon [B]Eisaku Hoshino[/B] vs Yasunobu Masuno [B]Rhino Umaga[/B] vs Steve Flash __________________________________ Thursday (Shikoku) Tag Team Titles: The Rebellion vs [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa & Tom Gilmore[/B] Non (World) Title: [B]Hooded Kudo [/B]vs Yasunobu Masuno Sensational Dragon & SUKI vs [B]Americana & Elemental II[/B] Tadakuni Toshusai vs [B]The Awesome Kiyaru[/B] [B]Eisaku Hoshino [/B]vs Larry Wood Golden Scorpion vs [B]Marihito Masuko[/B] 4 Corner Survival: Fire-Fox vs Kenko Takemitsu vs Super Joshuya vs [B]U.K Dragon[/B]

Monday (Hokkaido) Super 10 Cup Group A: [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa[/B] vs Miyamae Super 10 Cup Group B: Hooded Kudo vs [B]Kinnojo Horri[/B] Super 10 Cup Group B: Shimedzu vs [B]Tom Gilmore[/B] Non (Junior) Title: [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] vs Kansuke Konda 4 Corner Survival: [B]Americana[/B] vs Elemental II vs SUKI vs U.K Dragon [B]Eisaku Hoshino[/B] vs Yasunobu Masuno [B]Rhino Umaga[/B] vs Steve Flash __________________________________ Thursday (Shikoku) Tag Team Titles: The Rebellion vs Hiroaki Nakasawa & Tom Gilmore DRAW or Double DQ Non (World) Title: [B]Hooded Kudo[/B] vs Yasunobu Masuno Sensational Dragon & SUKI vs [B]Americana & Elemental II[/B] Tadakuni Toshusai vs [B]The Awesome Kiyaru[/B] [B]Eisaku Hoshino[/B] vs Larry Wood Golden Scorpion vs [B]Marihito Masuko[/B] 4 Corner Survival: Fire-Fox vs Kenko Takemitsu vs Super Joshuya vs [B]U.K Dragon[/B]

[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkgreen][U]Eye of the Dragon Tour (Show 32)[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Monday 10th December 2007[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Sapporo Sports Park, Hokkaido (Attendance: 5'000) [/CENTER] [B]Dark Match: Eagle Kawasawa vs Fire-Fox vs Kenko Takemitsu[/B] [B][COLOR=red]Result: Eagle Kawasawa defeated Fire Fox and Kenko Takemitsu in 6:42 when Eagle Kawasawa defeated Fire Fox by pinfall with a Vision Quest. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Elemental the road agent in charge of this match, said that Eagle Kawasawa looked a little off his game. Perhaps he's in the doldrums about pretty much being relegated to the lower tier of the Junior Division after a string of mediocre performances, he won't be rising back up the card anytime soon with flat performances like this.[/FONT] [CENTER]______________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Main Show (Filmed For T.V)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #1 : 4 Corner Survival: [/B] [B]Americana vs Elemental II vs SUKI vs U.K Dragon[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmericanElemental.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElementalII.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SUKI.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_UKDragon.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This was one of the best Junior Division 4 Corner survivals to happen all year and proved to be a hot opening contest that set the tone for the rest of the show. Everyone brought their A-Game and their were some great spots scattered through the match , the highlight of which was Americana and Elemental II hitting stereo hand-spring plancha’s to the opposite sides of the ring on U.K Dragon and SUKI respectively. The finish was the typical right place at the right time, sort of affair for these type of contests. U.K Dragon was taken out with the Earth-Breaker (Cradle Pile-driver) from Elemental II, when SUKI dived into the ring and took down the ever popular veteran with a head-scissors take-down before applying the SUKI Special. Just as it looked like Elemental II was going to tap out to the painful looking cross-arm-breaker, Americana climbed the top rope and broke up the pin with an Inferno Splash. Americana then rolled SUKI up and picked up the victory in this action packed opener. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Americana defeated Elemental II, UK Dragon and SUKI in 13:18 when Americana defeated UK Dragon by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]O.O.C Note:[/B] I know I said any A or A* matches would get the full write-up treatment, but I’ve decided that seeing as A rated matches at-least are becoming fairly common ratings, I would only do full write-up’s for important matches. As Beeker pointed out, I want to get the PPV’s over as being a lot more special than the regular show. [/FONT] [CENTER][FONT=Courier New]_______________________________________________[/FONT][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2 : Rhino Umaga vs Steve Flash[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RhinoUmaga.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SteveFlash_alt.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This was your formula match for the big Samoan but both Umaga and Flash worked hard to put on a decent if some-what predictable encounter. Umaga dominated the early going, but Flash managed to capitalise on a mistake from Umaga and took control of the match. Flash then worked on Umaga’s legs to set up for the Boston Crab, but couldn’t quite get the submission hold applied. The Canadian veteran then switched to a different gear and tried to finish things off with a Flash-Bang but Umaga managed to block the attempt and then took down Flash with a Samoan Drop before whipping Flash into the ropes and taking him out with the Rhino Charge. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Rhino Umaga defeated Steve Flash in 8:50 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]_____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [I]We get a video hyping up the Super 10 Cup Pool A match between Hiroaki Nakasawa and Miyamae, it puts over the fact that Miyamae really needs to win the match to have any chance of staying in the tournament.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #3 : Super 10 Cup Pool A: [/B] [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Miyamae[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawa.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Miyamae.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Miyamae attacks Nakasawa right at the sound of the bell, laying into the former World Champion with a flurry of strikes and kicks, but Nakasawa just soaks them up and comes back with a flurry of fore-arm smashed before whipping Miyamae into the corner. Miyamae bounces off the turnbuckle and Nakasawa takes him over with a back-body-drop, before dropping the tag champion with a clothesline. Nakasawa goes for an early cover but Miyamae kicks out. The former champion then takes Miyamae over and delivers a double knee back-breaker, before planting Miyamae with a Uranage. Nakasawa then drops down but it seemed that Miyamae was playing possum and the Silver Dragon Feet member caught Nakasawa in the Snake-Poison (Anaconda Vice). Nakasawa managed to power his way over to the ropes to force the rope-break, but Miyamae immediately caught him with an Enziguri, and took the former champion down with a head-scissors, before applying an arm-bar. Miyamae then switched it up into the Snake-Poison again and it looked like an upset might be on the cards. Once again though Nakasawa dug down and managed to find the will-power to get to the ropes and force the rope break. Miyamae did not let up with the pressure and delivered a flurry of kicks to Nakasawa, before attempting to take the champion down with an STO, but Nakasawa managed to block the attempt and took down Miyamae with a Uranage back-breaker. However Nakasawa was unable to follow up as he tried to shake the feeling back into his arm. Miyamae got back up and fired in some more kicks, but Nakasawa with his stronger arm managed to whip Miyamae into the ropes…..however the tag champion sprung off the ropes and took Nakasawa down with a basement drop-kick, that took the former World champion off his feet. Miyamae then decided to go up top, and looked ready to finish things off, when Nakasawa got back up to his feet, and sent both of them crashing back into the ring with a belly to back superplex. Once again Nakasawa was unable to follow up due to the punishment he had taken earlier in the match, but Miyamae was in no condition to take advantage of the situation either. When they both got up Nakasawa managed to avoid an Enziguri from Miyamae, he then dropped the Dragon-Feeter with a Lariat. Nakasawa then pulled Miyamae back up, shot him into the ropes and then dumped the tag champion with an H-BOMB !! One….. Two….. Three !! And with that Hiroaki Nakasawa will Eisaku Hoshino in the semi-finals, with their encounter next week being a table topping decider. Miyamae will now have to concentrate his efforts elsewhere. A fairly short encounter for one of these tournament matches, but they packed a good story into the time they were out there for, with Miyamae trying to wear Nakasawa down, but in the end the former champions key quality (his fighting spirit) and his power advantage came through to seal the victory. So if truth be told Pool A ended up being not all that exciting, the original plan always was for Miyamae and Sensational Dragon to be the basement dwellers, and for Nakasawa, Hoshino and Koshiro Ino to compete for the two semi-final spots. Unfortunately things became very predictable when Ino went down with the kidney problem and had to withdraw from the tournament. [B]Result: Hiroaki Nakasawa defeated Miyamae in 11:32 by pinfall. [/B] [B]Rating: A[/B] [CENTER]____________________________________________________[/CENTER] [I]Tetsuzan Kaneko is backstage with Shimedzu[/I] [I]- Shimedzu (who is unfortunately a bit dull on the mic)says that he will get the job done tonight against Tom Gilmore and will join Hooded Kudo in the semi-finals of the Super 10 Cup[/I] [I]Thankfully Hooded Kudo comes along and takes over the interview[/I] [B]Rating: E+[/B] [I]- Tetsuzan Kaneko asked Hooded Kudo if he was ready for the challenge, following last weeks tough encounters with Shimedzu and Sean McFly[/I] [I]- Kudo said he is always ready, and that Horri would be no match for him. Kudo said that last weeks matches have only made him even stronger and that Burning Hammer officials did both him and Shimedzu a favour by drawing them in the same group.[/I] [I]- He said that last weeks match with Shimedzu, was obviously designed by the Burning Hammer officials (Kaneko tells him it was a random draw) to create tension in Silver Dragon Feet, but he said there plan has failed and that the bond between Shimedzu and himself is stronger than ever.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]O.O.C Note:[/B] I really don’t know why I didn’t just combine the two interview segments together, as it would probably have averaged out around a C. Better than getting an E+ for Shimedzu’s promo.[/FONT] [CENTER]____________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #4 : Non (Junior) Title: [/B] [B]Sensational Dragon vs Kansuke Konda[/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KansukeKonda.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Going into this match Sensational Dragon probably thought this was going to just be a routine non title contest, but Size of the Fight's Kansuke Konda had other idea's and was determined to further his growing reputation in singles competition and show that he is more than just a Tag wrestler. Dragon did control the match in the early going , as he kept Konda off guard with a combination of kicks and arm-drags before taking the Size of the Fight man over with a Dragon Suplex for a close two count. He then went up top and started to jaw with the crowd, however the Junior champions arrogance cost him valuable seconds and Konda was able to get back up to his feet and bring Dragon crashing back into the ring with a Belly to Back Superplex. Both got back up and laid into each other with a flurry of kicks and elbows ...Dragon then sprang off the ropes with a springboard back elbow, but Konda managed to duck and took Dragon over with a Fisherman Suplex , then bridging into a pin for a close two count. Dragon regained control with a knee-strike and followed up with an STO- Double-Stomp- Quebrada offensive combination, that earned another two count. The Junior champion then tried to take Konda over with another Dragon Suplex but the Size of the Fight man fought out with elbows, before attempting to set up for a Suplex himself ...Dragon fought out of that, then caught Konda with an Eniziguri followed by a leg-whip. Dragon then set up for the standing moonsault, but Konda moved out of the way and as Dragon got up, Konda caught Dragon with an Ace-Crusher ! One.... Two..... Dragon got his feet on the ropes, then rolled out of the ring to go for a powder. However in trade-mark Size of the Fight fashion Konda wasn't going to let Dragon rest up, and came hurling through the ropes with a tope-con-hilo.....however his eagerness to keep the match going proved costly, as he was met with a Roundhouse kick from the Junior Champion. Dragon then rolled Konda into the ring and slinghshotted himself back in with a slingshot plancha before once again heading up top. Sensational Dragon came flying off with the 450 Splash !! One..... Two...... This time Konda got his foot on the ropes to break up the pin Dragon lifted Konda up , and set up for the Dragon Slice, but Konda but the breaks on and then dived off the turnbuckle, taking a disorientated Sensational Dragon down with a Springboard Bull-Dog....Dragon then stumbled back up to his feet, but was met with a boot to the mid-section and then driven into the canvas with the KONDA DRIVER !! (Fisherman Driver) One..... Two..... Three !!! In a real shocker of a result, the Junior champion had been beaten and though it was non title Konda had surely announced his arrival as a force in the Junior Division and with a win over the champion must surely be considered for a title shot. Was this technically one of the best Junior contests this year- in a word no, but this packed plenty of drama into the eleven and a half minutes that it ran for, and there was a big pop from the crowd for Konda pulling off the shock result. Konda is one of those when taking over thought would be nothing more than a reliable mid-carder and would basically be stuck in the tag ranks, but he's really stepped up with some great performances. There are more skilled workers in the Junior Division, but there are few others that can match his spirit and determination. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Kansuke Konda defeated Sensational Dragon in 11:35 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]_________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #5 : Eisaku Hoshino vs Yasunobu Masuno[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EisakuHoshino.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasunobuMasuno_alt11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] It's not that Hoshino's performances have been terrible, whilst in Burning Hammer, but for the money he's costing he's not really delivered a great one on one singles match yet, and this was yet another match that could be added to his catalogue of average fare , which is fine for if say you're Yasunobu Masuno, who happened to be his opponent in this match. This was standard Hoshino vs a larger opponent stuff, with Masuno in this case dominating the early going but the ex PGHW mainstay hung in there and then fought back with his stiff strikes and (let's be honest here) no-selling. In the end it came down to a slug-fest in the middle of the ring, Masuno sent Hoshino into the ring-ropes with a stiff fore-arm but Hoshino used the momentum to spring right back with the Typhoon Lariat,and when one of Hoshino's opponents get's nailed with that, you know the match is over. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Eisaku Hoshino defeated Yasunobu Masuno in 9:58 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]___________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [I]Tetsuzan Kaneko catches up with Tom Gilmore[/I] [I]- Gilmore said it was make or break time this week, he said he couldn't quite get the job done in his first two matches, but there was no point feeling sorry for himself.....he needs to step up and show just why he's a champion in Burning Hammer.[/I] [I]- He then pointed out that he had met Shimedzu last month for his Openweight Title, and he would make sure that the result would be the same as that night.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [I]We get the standard video package hyping up the Super 10 Cup Pool B encounter between Shimedzu and Tom Gilmore.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #6 : Super 10 Cup Pool B: [/B] [B]Shimedzu vs Tom Gilmore[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Shimedzu.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AngryGilmore.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Gilmore takes the fight right to Shimedzu at the beginning of the match laying into the Dragon-Feeter with a flurry of chops and knee-strikes. The onslaught is so relentless from Gilmore that Shimedzu bails to the outside, but Gilmore just follows him to the outside and keeps up the barrage. Gilmore whips Shimedzu into the barricade and after rolling into the ring to break the 20 count, continues laying into Shimedzu. Gilmore then sets up a chair and places Shimedzu on the chair before delivering a face-wash, and then whipping Gilmore into the opposite barricade. Gilmore then rolled Shimedzu into the ring and went for the cover..... One.... Two...... Shimedzu managed to kick out but Gilmore retained control with a Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker, before turning Shimedzu over into a Gutbuster, Gilmore went for another pin, as he looked to put this match away early, but Shimedzu dug down again and kicked out. Gilmore then whipped Shimedzu into the ropes, and looked to be setting up for the Anger Management, but Shimedzu came roaring back with a hand-spring rounhouse kick, and in one manouevre the momentum of the match had shifted. Shimedzu took advantage of the momentum shift, by laying in a flurry of kicks into Gilmore, being lifting the Openweight Champion up and driving him into the canvas with a Falcon Arrow..... One.... Two..... This time Gilmore found his fighting spirit, but Shimedzu was still in control and another flurry of kicks backed up Gilmore towards the corner and eventually the Openweight champion found himself slumping against the turnbuckle. Shimedzu picked up and exhausted Gilmore and placed him in the tree of woe position....firstly delivering a face-wash (in what must felt like pay back for earlier in the match) and then nailing Gilmore with the hesitaiton drop-kick. Gilmore slumped back into the ring, and Shimedzu once again went for the cover.... One.... Two...... Gilmore got his foot on the ropes. Shimedzu kept up the pressure and lifted Gilmore up of the canvas, and after a knee strike to Gilmore set up for the Skull-Drop but in a burst of energy.....the Openweight Champion fought out of it and dumped Shimedzu with an Exploder Suplex. Gilmore scrambled over to make the cover.... One..... Two.... They both then got up to their feet and exchanged a flurry of strikes, Shimedzu then re-gained control and tried to suplex Gilmore over, but Gilmore blocked but then Shimedzu blocked the attempt, and for the next minute they had a stale-mate as they both looked to gain the momentum in the match, eventually it was Gilmore who won the battle of wills, taking Shimedzu over with a Fisherman Suplex One...... Two...... Shimedzu kicked out, and then in a standing switch dumped Gilmore with a Dragon Suplex, going over into a bridging pin..... One.... Two.... This time Gilmore kicked out.....Shimedzu then looked to finish things with the Skull-Drop but Gilmore blocked it and then got Shimedzu onto his shoulders for the Death Valley-Driver, but Shimedzu slipped off and then nailed Gilmore with an Enziguri. Gilmore was staggered but then refound his composure and caught Shimedzu with a super-kick..... Gilmore then took Shimedzu down to the canvas with a reverse STO , before applying an Elemental Clutch, Shimedzu managed to work his way out of the submission and stunned Gilmore with a gut-buster. Gilmore staggered back up to his feet and Shimedzu once again looked for the Skull-Drop, but Gilmore worked his way out of it again and got Shimedzu onto his shoulders to deliver a Death Valley Driver..... One..... Two..... Shimedzu kicked out but remained flat on his back and Gilmore dragged the Tag Champion nearer the corner, before heading towards the Turnbuckle.....PICTURE PERFECT MOONSAULT !! But Shimedzu had rolled out of the way, Gilmore managed to land on his feet , but when he turned around Shimedzu caught him with a step up Enziguri, a key to the mid-section doubled over the Openweight Champion, setting Gilmore up to fall victim to the SHIMEDZU SKULL-DROP !! One..... Two...... Three And with that loss Gilmore's chances of progressing to the semi-finals now appear to be over. The matches between these two just get better, there similar styles blend together really well, resulting in the sort of gripping counter for counter wrestling that has the crowd glued to the action throughtout the entire match. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Shimedzu defeated Tom Gilmore in 17:04 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]O.O.C Note: [/B]I've kind of stuffed this tournament up, because Gilmore was originally planned to win this match, to keep his chances of qualifying to the next round alive but I must have clicked on Shimedzu and only realised afterwards that I had made a balls up. Oh well at-least the match quality throughout has been of a high standard through-out. [/FONT] [CENTER][FONT=Courier New]_________________________________________________________[/FONT][/CENTER] [LEFT][I]Tetsuzan Kaneko catches up with Kinnojo Horri , ahead of his big Super 10[/I] [I]Cup match with Hooded Kudo.[/I][/LEFT] [I]- In a nutshell Horri said that Kudo might have beaten him a ton of times before, but this time he would be getting the job done and would be there to deny Hooded Kudo a spot in the Super 10 Cup semi-finals.[/I] [B]Rating: E+[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Combined with his general dullness when it comes to promo's, Horri made himself look a bit of a chump by mentioning that Hooded Kudo has beaten him alot.[/FONT] [I]We get a video for the main event, yet another crucial Super 10 Cup Pool B showdown, this time between World Champion and group leader Hooded Kudo going up against Kinnojo Horri.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #7 : Super 10 Cup Pool B: [/B] [B]Hooded Kudo vs Kinnojo Horri[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HoodedKudo.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Just as Gilmore did with Shimedzu, Horri took the fight to the Silver-Dragon Feet member right away, as he laid into the World Champion with a barrage of fore-arms, but Kudo answered right back with a flurry of his patented knife edge chomps. Horri then blocked one of the chops, before whipping Kudo into the ring-ropes and then dumping the World Champion with a Back-Body Drop on the rebound. Kudo then staggered back up to his feet and was immediately dumped with a German Suplex from Horri...... One.... Two..... Kudo kicked out, Horri then looked to suplex Kudo again, but this time the World Champion was able to block the attempt and countered with a Russian Leg-Sweep. Horri managed to rise back up to his feet, but Kudo caught him with an Enziguri and then planted Horri back into the canvas with an STO, before dropping his knee across Horri's chest. Kudo then stomped away on Horri, before taunting him to get-up....Horri did beging to rise to his feet, and got in a flurry of strikes, only to be cut off with a knee-strike from the World Champion and then driven back into the canvas with a spike DDT. One... Two..... Horri kicked out, but Kudo kept up his methodical attack by applying an STF submission hold to Kinnojo Horri......Horri started to power his way out of the hold, so Kudo drove his knees into the small of Horri's back, before switching up his submission into a KUDO-LOCK. However Horri had managed to manoeuvre his way over to the ropes and the World Champion had to let go of the Submission, however Kudo used as much of Omura Umeki's five count as he could. As Horri got back up to a vertical base, Kudo again tried to take him down, with a DDT but this time Horri blocked the attempt, and then dropped Kudo with a clothesline. Kudo got back up but got dropped by another clothesline...Kudo got back up again only to be dropped by another clothesline. The momentum was starting to shift, and growing frustrated Kudo charged at Horri only to be cut off by an elbow smash and then taker over with a Fall-Away Slam..... Kudo again managed to get back up to his feet, but Horri was feeling the momentum shift and got the Silver Dragon Feet leader up on to his shoulders to deliver a Fire-Man's Carry Power-Slam.... One.... Two..... Kudo was again able to kick out. Horri kept up the pressure and dumped Kudo with a Belly to Belly suplex, before turning the World Champion over and following up with a German Suplex... One....... Two...... Kudo again kicked out, but the World Champion looked to be in trouble and Horri lifted Kudo into the Argentine Rack position but Kudo then countered the move into a crucifix bomb and then rolling through into a pin attempt..... One... Two...... Horri powerfully kicked out, but then got nailed with a shining Wizard from the World Champion. Kudo then headed up top and looked to be setting up for the moonsault, but Horri got back up to his feet and sent Kudo crashing back into the ring with a Release German Suplex from the second rope !! Horri then scrambled over to make the cover........ One..... Two........ Thr......Nooooo !!! Horri picked Kudo up off the canvas, and then looked to deliver the Burning Lariat, but Kudo managed to block the attempt and countered with a KUDO KUTTER !! One.... Two...... Thr....... Horri managed to reach a foot out under the ropes, to keep himself alive in the match-up, the force of taking the Kutter saw him luckily fall near enough the ring-ropes to save himself. Kudo dragged Horri back up to his feet and looked to finish things off , as he looked to whip Horri into the ropes to set up for another Kudo-Kutter, but Horri put the brakes on and then after a flurry of elbow smashes, turned Kudo over and drove the World Champon into the canvas with a Sit-out Piledriver !! One...... Two....... Kudo kicked out........ Horri then dragged Kudo back up to his feet and now looked to finish things off himself, but Kudo caught Horri with an Enziguri, before taking is one time Dragon Feet ally turned enemy down with a Dragon Screw Leg-Whip. Horri began to rise up to his feet again, but Kudo nailed with another Enziguri, before dropping down and applying another KUDO LOCK !! This time Kudo has it locked right in on Horri, in the middle of the ring and the perennial bridesmaid had nowhere to go.... Referee Umeki checked to see if Horri had any fight left in him.... Horri's hand was raised for the first time..... That time it flopped down.... Umeki raises Horri's hand again...... The same result....... Umeki checks for a third time....... No signs of life.....Umeki calls for the bell.....this match is over. Kudo joins Hiroaki Nakasawa and Eisaku Hoshino in the next round, whilst Kinnojo Horri's clash with Shimedzu next week is now a winner takes all crunch clash, to decide who will take the final spot in the Super 10 Cup semi finals That was another outstanding contest, in a growing string of MOTYC contests between these two main-stays of the Burning Hammer main event scene. As dull and charactless as Horri is , he does bring the goods inside of the ring. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hooded Kudo defeated Kinnojo Horri in 16:05 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] ______________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkgreen]Overall: A[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] After putting on a show as good as that, with 5 matches in the A range, and 3 A* matches it's a little irritaitng to still only come out with an A as the overall rating. I can only assume that some of the crappy ratings for the non-wrestling segments brought the overall down (I'm looking at you Kinnojo Horri with your dull as dishwater mic skills). [CENTER]____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [SIZE=2][B]T.V News:[/B] Lords of the Ring drew a 16.25 rating on Nippon T.V (+0.53): [/SIZE] [SIZE=2]And so it should go up, after a show as good as that. [/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Marcel Fromage;304126]Great show with great ratings. Interesting that you've thrown yourself a curveball now with the Gilmore thing.[/QUOTE] Thankfully it's not that much of a curveball, as he was never planned to go through to the next round, the second place was always going to be between Horri and Shimedzu. However the plan was for Gilmore to win this match, but then blow his chances of qualifying by losing to Elemental II in the final match. The winner of the Horri-Shimedzu match would still take the final semi-final spot.

[I][SIZE=2]Here's how things stand in the Super 10 Cup going into the final round of matches [/I][/SIZE] [CENTER][COLOR=red][B]POOL A[/B] [/COLOR] [COLOR=red]Eisaku Hoshino (W-2, D-0, L-0: 6 Pts) [/COLOR] [COLOR=red]Hiroaki Nakasawa (W-2, D-0, L-0: 6 Pts)*[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]Miyamae (W-0, D-0, L-1: 0 Pts)[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]Sensational Dragon (W-0, D-0, L-2: 0 Pts)[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]Koshiro Ino (Withdrawn- due to Injury)[/COLOR][/CENTER] [I]That's Pool A all over and done with as, both Hoshino and Nakasawa have qualified. They meet next week to decide who will top the group (the reward for the winner is not facing World Champion Hooded Kudo in the semi finals). Whilst Silver Dragon Feet allies Sensational Dragon and Shimedzu meet in the Wooden spoon decider.[/I] [CENTER][COLOR=green][B]POOL B[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=green]Hooded Kudo (W-3, D-1, L-0: 10 Pts)[/COLOR] [COLOR=green]Shimedzu (W-2, D-1, L-0: 7 Pts)[/COLOR] [COLOR=green]Kinnojo Horri (W-2, D-0, L-1: 6 Pts)[/COLOR] [COLOR=green]Tom Gilmore (W-0, D-0, L-3: 0 Pts)[/COLOR] [COLOR=green]Elemental II (W-0, D-0,L-3: 0 Pts)[/COLOR][/CENTER] [I]Hooded Kudo is through to the next round, and even if Shimedzu equals his points total, Kudo will meet the second placed wrestler from Pool A in the semi final round.[/I] [I] The final spot in the semi-finals is up for grabs in the match-up between Shimedzu and Kinnojo Horri. Shimedzu only needs to draw to seal qualification, whilst Kinnojo Horri needs an all out victory.[/I] [I]As in Pool A, there will be a wooden spoon decider as both Tom Gilmore and Elemental II will look to finish disappointing tournaments on a high note.[/I]

Some thoughts. * KONDA!!!!!!! While The Rebellion brings the skills they are at least to me forever etched into my mind as a tag team they have no real personality apart from each other. Konda however was the personality of Size of the Fight so to me he is the logical break out star especially considering the hyper talented Upper Ranks of the Junior Division his in ring flaws can be hidden quite easily. * Alot of people give Horri good natured crap for his lack of personality but to me he's really come acrossed as the "Bad Ass" of the Main Event scene, I was hopping his "Hyper Intense" mini angle would lead to something more, but this "Always a Bridesmade" story is nice too. Also this diary has been so good for so long I feel I owe you some in depth feedback so here's my breakdown of the roster from a "fans" viewpoint Juniors: The Good Elemental II: Loved his final(Or I assume) Title run but now I find myself wondering more and more with each passing show if he's going to "pass the torch" next tour and to whom. Sensational Dragon: Man he plays a ****y heel well, so well in fact the ONLY thing that could ever turn him face again would be a final show of respect to Elemental. Either way he's got alot of life left as a main player in the show before a mild depush is warrented. Americana: Pushed to the moon and he proved he deserved it. Still fresh and exciting, maybe a fued with one of the "On the Fence" heels would do alot to help build him a "History" to validate future legend status. Konda: Is the man. On the Fence Kiyaru: I just like Kiyaru he has in all honsty done just enough to warrent a respectable midcard spot. Maybe a fued with Americana could do something for him. Scorpion: Teaming with Kiyaru has allowed him to breath some life into his career, I could see him as a tag team specialist for the long term. SUKI: Young improving now all he needs is to get to show off that arrogent personality, he's got plenty of time for a slow build though. The Bad Fire Fox: Wow, he's just wow, he looked like a solid guy bring him in give him a shot see how it pans out...It didn't pan out. UK Dragon: Was looking quality at first now he has started to decline while hes not doing too hot he at least in my opinion warrents another shot. Kokan: How does it feel to be Marty Jennety? Kokan is a window away from being able to tell you. Who I'd Like to See Hell Monkey: If he's healthy now he could really help bring up the brawling of other workers and the Juniors Division could use a true dyed in the wool bad ass. Emerald Angel: I'm dreaming I know. Alright Ill breakdown midcards after your next show.

[quote=TylerDrew;304192] This diary has been so good for so long I feel I owe you some in depth feedback so here's my breakdown of the roster from a "fans" viewpoint Alright Ill breakdown midcards after your next show.[/QUOTE] I think any diary writer loves to get a fans perspective response to what they are booking, so I'm really appreciative of what you've done here :) Looking forward to your break-down of the mid-card. Next show should be up a little later today, with the cut-back on play-by-play for every match, this diary should be able to move along a bit quicker now.

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=green]Eye of the Dragon Tour (Show 33)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][I]Thursday 14th December 2007[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER]Kagawa Sports Field, Shikoku (Attendance: 2'000) [/CENTER] [B]Dark Matches:[/B] [B]Dark Match #1 : Hyosuke Kokan vs Steve Flash[/B] [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hyosuke Kokan defeated Steve Flash in 6:54 by pinfall with a Cannoball. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]_________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [B]Dark Match #2 : Eiji Hamacho vs Toshiki Shibanumo[/B] [B][COLOR=red]Result: Eiji Hamacho defeated Toshiki Shibanumo in 5:31 by pinfall with a Hamacho Sledge 2K.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]_______________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]The show kicks off with a video package hyping the main event, the Tag Title contest between The Rebellion and Tom Gilmore & Hiroaki Nakasawa.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #1: Sensational Dragon & SUKI vs[/B] [B]Americana & Elemental II[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SUKI.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmericanElemental.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElementalII.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This wasn’t quite as good as Mondays 4-way that featured 3 of these top talents, due to the fact that these are not two regular partnerships, and the first half featured a lot of stalling from the heels, Junior champion Sensational Dragon and his partner for the night the almost as arrogant SUKI. Once the pair the commentary team dubbed ‘ Team Elemental’ had enough of Dragon & SUKI’s antics taking the pair down with stereo plancha’s, the match kicked up a gear, and there were several near falls for both teams. The end came when Sensational Dragon sprang off the ropes and tried to take Elemental II down with the Sensation Shock , but Elemental II caught him and drove the Junior champion into the mat with an Elemental Driver. SUKI came in to make the save, but this time Elemental II was ready for the youngster, ducked an Enziguri attempt and took SUKI over with an Elemental Suplex. Americana then perched on top of the top turnbuckle and when Elemental II tagged him in, he put the exclamation point on the victory by landing the Inferno Splash on SUKI and in doing so completing what has to be considered a bad week for Sensational Dragon. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Americana and Elemental II defeated Sensational Dragon and SUKI in 14:45 when Americana defeated SUKI by pinfall .[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER]_________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match # 2: Eisaku Hoshino vs Larry Wood[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EisakuHoshino.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LarryWood.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Tell me just why did I sign Eisaku Hoshino ? Because on the evidence of this match, one has to wonder how he built up such a legendary reputation in PGHW. Basically he no-sold Larry Wood’s offence for much of the match, in what was little more than an ugly brawl, and when Hoshino finished it with the Typhoon Lariat, the crowd was relieved that this match had finished more than anything else. Let’s be honest here Larry Wood is not coming back after this tour, he was basically brought in as an extra cog in the Steve Flash- Mullet Power angle, but seeing as he didn’t want to sign just a short term contract, I’ve had to keep the ‘wild-man’ around for a little longer. Hoshino on the other hand was a fan-fare signing who only wants to sign short-term contracts, with his increasingly mediocre performances he’s reducing his chances of earning another contract, with every passing match. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Eisaku Hoshino defeated Larry Wood in 8:47 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]_______________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match # 3: 4 Corner Survival: [/B] [B]Fire-Fox vs Kenko Takemitsu vs Super Joshuya vs U.K Dragon[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_WashichiInao.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KenkoTakemitsu.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SuperJoshuya.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_UKDragon.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Much shorter than Mondays 4 corner survival, and because of the lower-end quality of the talent on other, the fans weren’t so hot for this one. All in all it was one of those matches where everyone put in a competent effort without putting in a performance that said they should be moving up the card. U.K Dragon who competed in both 4-ways over the week picked up the win, putting Fire-Fox in the Dragon-Clutch, after Fox mis-timed the Down in Flames (Shooting Star Elbow Drop) [B][COLOR=red]Result: UK Dragon defeated Kenko Takemitsu, Super Joshuya and Fire Fox in 8:33 when UK Dragon defeated Fire Fox by submission. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]_________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [I]Tetsuzan Kaneko catches up with Hiroaki Nakasawa and Tom Gilmore, who are here to talk up their chances in the Tag Title match.[/I] [I]- Nakasawa said that himself and Gilmore may not have been on the same page in the past, but when an opportunity like this presents itself, then you have to take the bull by the horns[/I] [I]- Gilmore said that he was ready to add a Tag Title belt, to the Openweight Title he is currently holding, and that by doing so Silver Dragon Feet would be further weakened. Gilmore said Kudo picked his poison and that he would make him his chronies pay the price.[/I] [B]Result: C[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]O.O.C Note:[/B] I will admit that the more heel-ish Gilmore was a more interesting character, but the fact is that the roster is slightly more heel-heavy as it is and Hooded Kudo’s annoyance at Gilmore not becoming one of his chronies in Silver Dragon Feet, was an easy way to get Gilmore more over to the face-side..[/FONT] [CENTER]___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #4 : Golden Scorpion vs Marihito Masuko[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GoldenScorpion.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarihitoMasuko.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Every so often you come across a match-up where two mid-carders, who on average consistently produce competent but nothing special performances, but for some reason when they face each other they seem to up their game…..I think it’s something the road agents would call great chemistry, and in the case of P.I.N.K’s Marihito Masuko going up against perennial Junior Division under-achiever Golden Scorpion they had it in spades. As both like to work a fast paced style, there was no let-up in the action and through-out the match both Masuko and Scorpion had a counter when it looked like one of them was about to put the match to bed. Eventually it was Scorpion who was able to pick up the win, nailing Masuko with a Scorpion Stinger after being taken down with a spinning head-scissors from the P.I.N.K Man. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Golden Scorpion defeated Marihito Masuko in 11:47 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] [I]Post match Golden Scorpion is celebrating when Marihito Masuko’s tag partner Tadakuni Toshusai hits the ring and clobbers Golden Scorpion from behind…..[/I] [I]Toshusai then lifts Scorpion up for the Shock Treatment but Kiyaru hits the ring and nails Toshusai with a drop-kick, causing Toshusai to drop Scorpion…..Masuko scurried away and the match up between Toshusai and Kiyaru was now on.[/I] [B][COLOR=black]Rating: E+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 5: Tadakuni Toshusai vs The Awesome Kiyaru[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BHOTWG-TadakuniToshusaiPINK.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheAwesomeKiyaru.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Kiyaru managed to use his speed and agility to keep Toshusai off balance in the early going but eventually Toshusai’s size and power came into the equation and Kiyaru fell victim to the Shock Treatment after the big man of P.I.N.K caught Kiyaru in mid-flight on a flying cross-body. All in all this was a competent big man-little man match up and Kiyaru did some good selling of Toshusai’s offence once the P.I.N.K took control of the match. But because of the short time-frame the match not really have the twists and turns to get the crowd fully into the story they were trying to tell. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Tadakuni Toshusai defeated The Awesome Kiyaru in 8:50 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]___________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #6 : Non (World) Title: [/B] [B]Hooded Kudo vs Yasunobu Masuno[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HoodedKudo.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasunobuMasuno_alt11.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] Much like Monday's Junior Match between Sensational Dragon and Kansuke Konda, this might have been non title but just as Konda did against Sensational Dragon, Yasunobu Masuno really raised his game against the World Champion. Masuno dominated the early going, using his size and strength to both out-brawl and over-power the World Champion, it was only when he went for his Avalanche Bomb finisher too early that the match swung in Kudo’s favour. Kudo despite being north of 40, then tried to use his superior speed and agility to keep Masuno off balance and after a drop-toe hold busted out the Moonsault, however Kudo took too long and Masuno moved out of the way, causing Kudo to land flat on his face. The ex Mullet Power man then locked in his Masuno Deep Sleeper submission. Just as it looked like Kudo was going to fade and a champion would be upset for the second straight night, Kudo managed to find his way to the ropes and when the hold was broken…..Kudo stunned Masuno with the Kudo Kutter to picl up the expected victory. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hooded Kudo defeated Yasunobu Masuno in 11:53 by pinfall with a Kudo Kutter. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]______________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]We then see Kudo make his way backstage, when he bumps into his Silver Dragon Feet stable mates The Rebellion, it looks like he is telling them to not let the side down tonight and to get the job done against Nakasawa and Gilmore. [/I] [I]Tetsuzan Kaneko then bumps into the trio to get a quick word, he asks if The Rebellion are prepared for the challenge from two of Burning Hammers best in Nakasawa and Gilmore.[/I] [I]Kudo told him that The Rebellion are the epitome of a great team, and no way would a pair of prima-donna’s take the title away from them and that the Tag belts are destined to stay in the grasp of the elite of Burning Hammer…..SILVER DRAGON FEET !![/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #7 : World Tag Team Championship: [/B] [B]The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae) vs [/B] [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa & Tom Gilmore[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningWorldTag.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningWorldTag.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Shimedzu.jpg[/IMG] [B]& [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Miyamae.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawa.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=2]&[/SIZE] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AngryGilmore.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] The Rebellion have held the Tag straps for the entire tour, but this could well be their toughest test yet. Nakasawa and Gilmore had only previously teamed up once in a winning effort against The Rebellion’s stable mates Hooded Kudo and Rhino Umaga. Nakasawa and Gilmore had ‘could they get along’ issues going into that match, but once those were ironed out they looked to be an effective unit and with further focus and the Tag belts in their sights….many were wondering going into this match up if the ‘All-Star’ duo would be the one to end The Rebellion’s latest run on top of the Tag Division. Things start out with all 4 men brawling in the ring, and it soon spills out to the outside. Nakasawa and Gilmore quickly gain control and soon get Miyamae isolated in their corner. After working some quick tags to dish out some simple but effective double team offence to Miyamae…….Nakasawa delivers a double knee backbreaker, before tagging in Gilmore who comes down with a leg-drop for two. Nakasawa is tagged back in and sets Miyamae up for the Nakasawa Neckbreaker, but Miyamae slips out delivers a knee shot to Nakasawa’s lower regions, before catching the former World Champion with an Enziguri. Nakasawa tagged back into Miyamae but the Tag champion was ready for Gilmore, nailing the Openweight champion with a super-kick and then rolling across to his corner to get the tag into Shimedzu. Shimedzu sling-shotted himself into the ring taking Gilmore down with a flying lariat…..before going for a quick cover , Gilmore kicked out…..Shimedzu then lifted Gilmore up and drove the Gaijin star into the canvas with a Falcon Arrow…. One….. Two…. Gilmore again kicked out. With Miyamae having shaken off the on-slaught from Nakasawa/Gilmore earlier….Shimedzu dragged Gilmore into the Rebellion’s corner. The Rebellion changed their tactics to wearing down Gilmore any-way possible both legally and illegally…..subjecting Gilmore to the Face-wash and hesitation drop-kick, and generally interjecting a plethora of phantom tags into the mix, which drew the ire of Gilmore’s tag partner Nakasawa. Nakasawa argued with referee Omura Umeki, but the only people it was helping was the team he was up against across the ring. A leg/sweep spin-kick combination draw a close two count and The Rebellion thought it was only a matter of time before they put away Gilmore, and set up for the Skull-Drop. However Gilmore worked his way out of the Skull-Drop and dumped Shimedzu with an Exploder Suplex. Miyamae then dropped down, but Gilmore nailed him with a super-kick before collapsing to the canvas, having used up any energy of what he had left simply to halt what was starting to look like a routine victory for the tag champs. All three men lay in the ring as Nakasawa looked on from the outside, desperate to get the hot tag from Gilmore. Gilmore dived over but Miyamae was up an blocked his way…..Gilmore dived under and got the tag into Nakasawa ! Nakasawa took down Miyamae with a Swinging Neckbreaker, before Shimedzu got up and laid into Nakasawa with a flurry of kicks, only to be dumped over the top-rope with a back-body drop from the former World Champion. Nakasawa turned his attention back to Miyamae and took him over with a Northern Lights Suplex…… One….. Two…… Miyamae kicked out, but Nakasawa retained control and dumped the defending tag champion with a German Suplex, that led to another two count, then Nakasawa took Miyamae down with the Nakasawa Neckbreaker….. One…… Two…… Thr….. No !! Shimedzu dived in to make the save, and then caught Nakasawa with a Roundhouse kick before Miyamae got back up to his feet and they softened up Nakasawa with stereo shoot-kicks before taking the former World Champion over with a double slingshot suplex. Miyamae then went to make the cover….. One….. Two….. Gilmore broke it up the pin with an elbow drop, before referee Omura Umeki tried to regain a sense of order by sending both Gilmore and Shimedzu back to their respective team corners. Miymae appeared to maintain control on Nakasawa, and took the former champion back down to the canvas with an STO, before dropping down to apply his snake poison submission hold, but Nakasawa powered his way back up to his feet and dumped Miyamae with a Belly to Back superplex. Nakasawa then got the tag into Gilmore who took Miyamae down with a missile drop-kick, before whipping the tag champion into the ropes and setting up for the Anger Management…..Miyamae avoided Gilmore’s version of a spin-out Power-Bomb, but was unable to avoid a Death Valley Driver……. One….. Two…… Shimedzu dived in to make the save, which also lured Nakasawa out from his corner, and things broke down again to another 4 man brawl, the match soon spilled out to the outside, leading to Gilmore sprang off the ropes and took everyone out with a flying clothesline, that ended up with everyone sprawled in to the front row. As everyone shook the cobwebs out of their head, it was down to Gilmore and Shimedzu in the ring. Gilmore whipped Shimedzu into the ropes for the Anger Management but Shimedzu came right back with a roundhouse kick and then took Gilmore over with a Dragon Suplex , transitioning it into a bridging pin. One…… Two…… Nakasawa tried to get back into make the save but Miyamae pulled him back, it was down to Gilmore to kick out….. Three !! Shimedzu’s pin was perfect and Gilmore had no-where to go…..The Rebellion are still the Burning World Tag Team Champions. That might well be the best tag title match we have put on all year, and a definite MOTYC. All four men pulled out all the stops, and Gilmore’s spring-board flying clothesline to the outside was off-the charts insane. The finish was also a surprise, as The Rebellion’s Spiked Skull-Drop finisher did not feature into the equation. As cool and devastating a finisher the Spiked Skull-Drop is, the finish to this match showed that the tag champions have other ways of getting the job done. [B][COLOR=red]Result: The Rebellion defeated Hiroaki Nakasawa and Tom Gilmore in 21:52 when Shimedzu defeated Tom Gilmore by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]The Rebellion retain the Burning World Tag Team titles.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Optimus, the Junior Division legend who retired earlier this year and was the Road Agent on this match, told me that Nakasawa and Gilmore work really well as team. [/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]Whilst that’s nice to know, I still see both of them as more singles player’s right now, especially Nakasawa who remains the leading babyface of my main event (World Title) scene.[/FONT] The show ends with an image of The Rebellion standing in each corner, proudly holding up aloft the World Tag Team Titles. [B]Rating: C[/B] _______________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=green]Overall: A[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [/CENTER] Another solid show, though I think the A rating was pretty much down to the fantastic main-event, which happened to be the best Tag Title match put on all year. Other than the card was up and down with the good (the opening Junior Tag , Kudo’s non title match and the surprise sleeper hit that was Masuko-Scorpion) the competent but forgettable (Toshusai-Kiyaru, Junior lower carders 4 corner survival) and the seriously disappointing (Hoshino- Wood). ____________________________________________________________ [B]T.V News:[/B] Ironclad drew a 14.58 Rating on TV5Monde ( -0.82) : A bit disappointing, I can only assume there were some other factors coming into play that would have caused the ratings drop off, those CPU fans who tuned out…missed a great tag title match.

To continue my breakdown Midcard I hate to say it but there's not alot good to say about the current non-Junior Midcard, that is almost a given considering there's a strong tag AND Junior division it's simply too much to fit in, although I hope when some of the dead weight from the Junior DIvision hits the proverbial road we'll see a couple quality guys brought in to help the struggling Openweight Division(Or maybe not because Japan doesn't exactly have a huge pool of quality Heavyweight Midcarders floating around open to sign.) The Good Masuno: The lone bright spot in the micard this tour has been Masuno shaking his mullet power stigma, dropping Taira and proving he can put on a good match if it's kept short. Who knew? About that wanting you to die and all Masuno...sorry bro. On the Fence Tom Gilmore: Is Gilmore the best Openweight Champion so far? Yes. All that means though is he isn't god awful and despite being a good wrestler is still suffering from "The Curse". The Bad Rhino Umaga: As the GCG invader he was awesome, as The SVF Insurance Policy he was pretty good, as the glorified jobber he's no so hot, only an above average worker who just cant seem to put on a really good match I have to wonder when Hudo is going to switch policies. Steve Flash: Ugh, Flash doesn't have alot of personality and has under performed in the ring, plus he's up there in age. Larry Wood: Brought in as an afterthough, and due to contract problems hes still here, what about a Mullet Power esque cheesy angle where he's "Unwarrented Level of Violence" Larry Wood, where he crams Fire Fox with a chair in a throw away opener, tries to bring an axe to the ring against Masuno, loses to Horri and produces a chain saw from under the ring, and seems confused when the refs DQ him or take away his absurd weaponsall to the amazing disgust of the Traditional Burnning Hammer fans...That's just an awful awful idea, and the fact he's viewed as a giant joke says alot. I wish he would have signed a short term deal. Alright Ill break down the Main Event next card here's a little preview: Horri is like a Japanese Clint Eastwood, I confess my man love of Nasawa and Kudo, "My Name is Hoshino and I drop the ball."

Archived