Burning Desire, Raising The Hammer (Cornellverse)

[B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]Purogods.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] After what was a fantastic double shot at the Kanagawa Stadium in Kanto last week, Silver Dragon Feet member Shimedzu is once again riding a wave of momentum, after making the winning pin-fall in two key matches. Shimedzu pinned Kansuke Konda in the 'Affect Your Destiny' 4 Corner Survival on Monday, to earn The Rebellion a re-match for the Tag Titles against Size of the Fight, then on the Thursday show he pinned the number one contender to the World Championship Hiroaki Nakasawa in the Six Man Battle that was the semi main event of that show. Burning Hammer officials were so impressed by Shimedzu's performance last week, that it has earned him an opportunity to compete for the No.1 contendership for the World Title, and he will face Hiroaki Nakasawa in the main event of the next Thursday show to take place at the Sapporo Sports Park in Hokkaido on the 1st May. Coming up before that BHOTWG visits Akita Stadium in Tohoku on Monday 28th April, in which the main event will be the aforementioned World Tag Team Title Match between Size of the Fight and former champions The Rebellion. Burning Hammer Officials have also decided to make this match 2 out of 3 falls, to truly decided 'who is the better team' . Also on Monday's show Tom Gilmore puts his Openweight Title on the line against Shingen Miyazaki (who earned his shot in a 4 corner survival on the previous show). Gilmore once again managed to keep the Openweight belt by the skin of his teeth against Sean McFly, retaining the title after their latest encounter was declared a draw after a slightly controversial double count-out. After his tough defences against McFly, Gilmore will have to be careful that he does not over-look Miyazaki. Following HorrIno's defeat of SUKI and his newly acquired hired gun Yasunobu Masuno. Koshiro Ino will look to keep that swing in momentum going against the skilled by c0cky youngster, as the POWAAH and Paint man looks to avenge his loss at Test of Prophecies. Meanwhile Ino's Tag Team Partner Kinnojo Horri, will go one one one against Masuno. World Champion Hooded Kudo, will be in (non-title) singles action as he takes on Eiji Hamacho of the Raging Bulls. Whilst P.I.N.K members Mokuami Maita and Marihito Masuko take on Rhino Umaga and Eagle Kawasawa in singles competition. The aforementioned show at the Sapporo Sports Park in Hokkaido on May 1st.....will be headlined by the Number One Contenders match between Hiroaki Nakasawa and Shimedzu. The Junior Division will be on show in a Six Man Battle as current champion Americana teams up with the Junior Legend Elemental II and World Tag Team Champion Kansuke Konda to take on the trio comprising of Silver Dragon Feet members Sensational Dragon and Hell Monkey, plus rising star and 'unofficial member of SDF' SUKI. There will be a star studded 4 Corner Survival featuring Kinnojo Horri, Koshiro Ino, Sean McFly and Yasunobu Masuno. The pair collectively known as 'HorrIno' have had recent issues with Yasunobu Masuno, though both will also be looking to win the match and a win here could get either man back in the title hunt for singles gold. While Sean McFly who has let to be pinned or submit so far on the tour, will be looking to keep that run going. In other matches on the show, there will be Tag Team action as P.I.N.K comprising of Marihito Masuko and Tadakuni Toshusai take on the Pacific Express of Shingen Miyazaki and Kenko Takemitsu, meanwhile their P.I.N.K stable-mate Mokuami Maita will take on The Awesome Kiyaru in singles action. Kiyaru's regular tag partner Golden Scorpion faces off with Junior Division veteran Super Joshuya and recent associate to Kiyaru & Scorpion Rhino Umaga goes up against Young Lion Heiachiro Sakai. [I]Here is a full official run-down of the cards of the next 2 shows[/I] [CENTER][B][U][COLOR=olive]Samurai Spirit Tour- Night Nineteen[/COLOR][/U][/B] [B][U](Akita Stadium, Tohoku)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][I]Monday 28th April 2008[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]World Tag Team Titles (2 out of 3 Falls): [/B] Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda) vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae) [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Openweight Title:[/B] Tom Gilmore vs [SIZE=1]'Representing The Pacific Express'[/SIZE] Shingen Miyazaki [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Grudge Match:[/B] Koshiro Ino vs SUKI[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Grudge Match:[/B] Kinnojo Horri vs Yasunobu Masuno [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Non (World) Title:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] Hooded Kudo vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Raging Bulls'[/SIZE] Eiji Hamacho [/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]'Representing P.I.N.K'[/SIZE] Mokuami Maita vs Rhino Umaga[/CENTER] [CENTER]Eagle Kawasawa vs [SIZE=1]'Representing P.I.N.K'[/SIZE] Marihito Mausko _____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U][COLOR=olive]Samurai Spirit Tour- Night Twenty[/COLOR][/U][/B] [B][U](Sapporo Sports Park, Hokkaido)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][I]Thursday 1st May 2008[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]World Title- No.1 Contenders:[/B] Hiroaki Nakasawa vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] Shimedzu [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Six Man Battle:[/B] [SIZE=1]Junior Champion-[/SIZE] Americana, Elemental II & [SIZE=1]'Representing Size of the Fight'[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]World Tag Team Champion-[/SIZE] Kansuke Konda vs SUKI & [SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] Sensational Dragon & Hell Monkey[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]4 Corner Survival:[/B] Kinnojo Horri vs Koshiro Ino vs Sean McFly vs Yasunobu Masuno ______________________[/CENTER] [CENTER]P.I.N.K (Marihito Masuko & Tadakuni Toshusai) vs The Pacific Express (Shingen Miyazaki & Kenko Takmemitsu)[/CENTER] [CENTER]'Representing P.I.N.K' Mokuami Maita vs The Awesome Kiyaru[/CENTER] [CENTER]Golden Scorpion vs Super Joshuya[/CENTER] [CENTER]Rhino Umaga vs Heiachiro Sakai _____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [quote] [LEFT][B][U][COLOR=green]Predictions Form[/COLOR][/U][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=green][B][U]Monday (Tohoku)[/U][/B] [/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=green][B]Tag Titles (2/3 Falls):[/B] Size of the Fight vs The Rebellion[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=green][B]Openweight Title:[/B] Tom Gilmore vs Shingen Miyazaki[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=green]Koshiro Ino vs SUKI[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=green]Kinnojo Horri vs Yasunobu Masuno[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=green]Non (World) Title: Hooded Kudo vs Eiji Hamacho [/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=green]Mokuami Maita vs Rhino Umaga[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=green]Marihito Masuko vs Eagle Kawasawa[/COLOR] [COLOR=green]___________________________________[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][U][COLOR=green]Thursday (Hokkaido)[/COLOR][/U][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=green][B]No.1 Contenders:[/B] Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Shimedzu [/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=green][B]Six Man Battle:[/B] Americana, Elemental II & Kansuke Konda vs Sensational Dragon, Hell Monkey & SUKI [/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=green][B]4 Corner Survival:[/B] Kinnojo Horri vs Koshiro Ino vs Sean McFly vs Yasunobu Masuno [/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=green]P.I.N.K (Masuko & Toshusai) vs The Pacific Express[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=green]Mokuami Maita vs The Awesome Kiyaru[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=green]Golden Scorpion vs Super Joshuya[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=green]Heiachiro Sakai vs Rhino Umaga[/COLOR][/LEFT] [/quote]

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monday (Tohoku) Tag Titles (2/3 Falls): [B]Size of the Fight [/B]vs The Rebellion Openweight Title: [B]Tom Gilmore [/B]vs Shingen Miyazaki Koshiro Ino vs [B]SUKI[/B] [B]Kinnojo Horri [/B]vs Yasunobu Masuno Non (World) Title: [B]Hooded Kudo[/B] vs Eiji Hamacho Mokuami Maita vs [B]Rhino Umaga[/B] [B]Marihito Masuko [/B]vs Eagle Kawasawa ___________________________________ Thursday (Hokkaido) No.1 Contenders: Hiroaki Nakasawa vs [B]Shimedzu[/B] Six Man Battle: Americana, Elemental II & Kansuke Konda vs [B]Sensational Dragon, Hell Monkey & SUKI[/B] 4 Corner Survival: Kinnojo Horri vs Koshiro Ino vs [B]Sean McFly [/B]vs Yasunobu Masuno [B]P.I.N.K (Masuko & Toshusai)[/B] vs The Pacific Express Mokuami Maita vs [B]The Awesome Kiyaru[/B] [B]Golden Scorpion[/B] vs Super Joshuya Heiachiro Sakai vs [B]Rhino Umaga[/B]

Monday (Tohoku) Tag Titles (2/3 Falls): [B]Size of the Fight [/B]vs The Rebellion Openweight Title: [B]Tom Gilmore [/B]vs Shingen Miyazaki Koshiro Ino vs [B]SUKI[/B] [B]Kinnojo Horri [/B]vs Yasunobu Masuno Non (World) Title: [B]Hooded Kudo [/B]vs Eiji Hamacho [B]Mokuami Maita [/B]vs Rhino Umaga [B]Marihito Masuko [/B]vs Eagle Kawasawa [I]I'd expect SOTF to retain, perhaps with more issues amongst The Rebellion. Gilmore won't lose his belt to Miyazaki. HorrIno will likely split the singles matches, and SUKI is certainly the upper part of the SUKI/Masuno duo. Kudo to have a nice, easy outing. And P.I.N.K. to continue their momentum.[/I] ___________________________________ Thursday (Hokkaido) No.1 Contenders: Hiroaki Nakasawa vs [B]Shimedzu[/B] Six Man Battle: Americana, Elemental II & Kansuke Konda vs [B]Sensational Dragon, Hell Monkey & SUKI [/B] 4 Corner Survival: Kinnojo Horri vs Koshiro Ino vs [B]Sean McFly [/B]vs Yasunobu Masuno [B]P.I.N.K (Masuko & Toshusai)[/B] vs The Pacific Express [B]Mokuami Maita [/B]vs The Awesome Kiyaru [B]Golden Scorpion [/B]vs Super Joshuya Heiachiro Sakai vs [B]Rhino Umaga[/B] [I]I'll go for Shimedzu to be challenging Kudo again, as I think that's the more interesting scenario right now. Heels to win the juniors 6-man to help build them as credible challengers to Americana's title. McFly to continue his run in the survival bout as HorrIno and Masuno are more bothered by each other than the match outcome. P.I.N.K. again to keep on rolling in their two matches. Scorpion and Umaga to build some momentum for themselves.[/I]

Monday (Tohoku) Tag Titles (2/3 Falls): [B]Size of the Fight[/B] vs The Rebellion Openweight Title: [B]Tom Gilmore[/B] vs Shingen Miyazaki Koshiro Ino vs [B]SUKI[/B] [B]Kinnojo Horri[/B] vs Yasunobu Masuno Non (World) Title: [B]Hooded Kudo[/B] vs Eiji Hamacho Mokuami Maita vs [B]Rhino Umaga[/B] [B]Marihito Masuko[/B] vs Eagle Kawasawa ___________________________________ Thursday (Hokkaido) No.1 Contenders: [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa[/B] vs Shimedzu Six Man Battle: Americana, Elemental II & Kansuke Konda vs [B]Sensational Dragon, Hell Monkey & SUKI[/B] 4 Corner Survival: [B]Kinnojo Horri [/B]vs Koshiro Ino vs Sean McFly vs Yasunobu Masuno[B] P.I.N.K (Masuko & Toshusai)[/B] vs The Pacific Express Mokuami Maita vs [B]The Awesome Kiyaru[/B] [B]Golden Scorpion[/B] vs Super Joshuya Heiachiro Sakai vs [B]Rhino Umaga[/B]

Monday (Tohoku) Tag Titles (2/3 Falls): [B]Size of the Fight[/B] vs The Rebellion Openweight Title: [B]Tom Gilmore[/B] vs Shingen Miyazaki Koshiro Ino vs [B]SUKI[/B] [B]Kinnojo Horri[/B] vs Yasunobu Masuno Non (World) Title: [B]Hooded Kudo[/B] vs Eiji Hamacho [B]Mokuami Maita[/B] vs Rhino Umaga [B]Marihito Masuko[/B] vs Eagle Kawasawa ___________________________________ Thursday (Hokkaido) No.1 Contenders: Hiroaki Nakasawa vs [B]Shimedzu[/B] Six Man Battle: Americana, Elemental II & Kansuke Konda vs [B]Sensational Dragon, Hell Monkey & SUKI [/B] 4 Corner Survival: Kinnojo Horri vs Koshiro Ino vs [B]Sean McFly[/B] vs Yasunobu Masuno P.I.N.K (Masuko & Toshusai) vs [B]The Pacific Express[/B] [B]Mokuami Maita[/B] vs The Awesome Kiyaru [B]Golden Scorpion[/B] vs Super Joshuya Heiachiro Sakai vs [B]Rhino Umaga[/B] [I]Woo, i'm gonna see the BOSJ.[/I]

Monday (Tohoku) Tag Titles (2/3 Falls): [B]Size of the Fight[/B] vs The Rebellion Openweight Title: [B]Tom Gilmore[/B] vs Shingen Miyazaki Koshiro Ino vs [B]SUKI[/B] [B]Kinnojo Horri[/B] vs Yasunobu Masuno Non (World) Title: [B]Hooded Kudo[/B] vs Eiji Hamacho [B]Mokuami Maita [/B]vs Rhino Umaga [B]Marihito Masuko[/B] vs Eagle Kawasawa ___________________________________ Thursday (Hokkaido) No.1 Contenders: Hiroaki Nakasawa vs [B]Shimedzu [/B] Six Man Battle: [B]Americana, Elemental II & Kansuke Konda[/B] vs Sensational Dragon, Hell Monkey & SUKI 4 Corner Survival: Kinnojo Horri vs Koshiro Ino vs [B]Sean McFly[/B] vs Yasunobu Masuno [B]P.I.N.K (Masuko & Toshusai)[/B] vs The Pacific Express [B]Mokuami Maita [/B]vs The Awesome Kiyaru [B]Golden Scorpion[/B]vs Super Joshuya Heiachiro Sakai vs [B]Rhino Umaga[/B]

[CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=olive][B][U]Samurai Spirit Tour (Show 19)[/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Monday 28th April 2008[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Akita Stadium, Tohoku (Attendance: 5'000) [/CENTER] [B]Dark Match: Bulldozer Brandon Smith & Heiachiro Sakai vs[/B] [B]The Awesome Kiyaru & Golden Scorpion[/B] [B][COLOR=red]Result: Kiyaru & Scorpion defeated Bulldozer Brandon Smith and Heihachiro Sakai in 7:03 when Golden Scorpion defeated Bulldozer Brandon Smith by pinfall with a Scorpion Stinger. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Decent tag match, Sakai was subbing for Flash who went off working for NOTBPW as part of a talent exchange. Naturally the team getting somewhat of a push Kiyaru & Scorpion get the win, but BBS and Sakai put in a decent peformance.[/FONT] [CENTER]________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show (Filmed for T.V)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]A video is show hyping the 2/3 falls World Tag Team Title match between Size of the Fight and The Rebellion[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #1: Mokuami Maita vs Rhino Umaga[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MokuamiMaita_alt1.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RhinoUmaga.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Short match but not bad for the time given. Umaga tried to dominate with Power from the off , but Maita kept him off guard with quick moving strikes but he newest member of P.I.N.K was unable to get a consistent enough offence going to get Umaga of his feet, and when Umaga took Maita down with a swinging side-slam the big Samoan remained in control. The finish saw Umaga string together a combination of an atomic drop, then a whip into the corner followed by a running lariat and then The Rhino Charge. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Rhino Umaga defeated Mokuami Maita in 6:52 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [I]Umaga is celebrating his victory, when P.I.N.K duo Marihito Masuko and Tadakuni Toshusai sneak into the ring and attack him from behind. Maita now back to his feet soon joins in, but Kiyaru and Scorpion (wielding chairs), who have recently alligned themselves with the former Silver Dragon Feet member chase P.I.N.K off.[/I] [B]Rating: E+[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2: Kinnojo Horri vs Yasunobu Masuno[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasunobuMasuno_alt11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Given the fact that these two are sort of feuding, this match just lacked a bit of edge to take it to the next level. The action was hard hitting but the first half of the match relied a little too much on basic brawling exchanges. Once Masuno was able to get a two count with an impressive pump-handle slam on Horri around the four and a half minute mark the action picked up and the last half off the match saw some decent back and forth action with neither man refusing to stay down. The finish saw Masuno try to choke-slam Horri, only for the former tag champion to fight out with elbows and then level the recent hired gun of SUKI with the BURNING LARIAT . A move that when Horri connects with it, puts all his opponents down. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Kinnojo Horri defeated Yasunobu Masuno in 8:06 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]Tetsuzan Kaneko catches up with Hooded Kudo, before his non title match....the World Champion is also accompanied by The Rebellion who are hoping to regain the tag titles.[/I] [I]- Kudo says's that tonight Silver Dragon Feet get back on track, he says that The Rebellion are fully focused on winning back the tag titles, especially Shimedzu. [/I] [I]-He says that Shimedzu may well have a World Title contenders match with Hiroaki Nakasawa at the next show, but he has full faith that he (Shimedzu's) knows where his priorites lie.[/I] [I]However as Kudo departs to the ring, we see Shimedzu's roll his eyes (as if Kudo's spiel no longer has any resonance towards what he is actually feeling)[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [I]We then see Hooded Kudo walking towards the ring, for his match up with Eiji Hamacho of The Raging Bulls.[/I] [B]Rating: B[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #3: Non (World) Title: [/B] [B]Hooded Kudo vs Eiji Hamacho[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HoodedKudo.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EijiHamacho.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Quite possibly the easiest match Kudo has had in sometime, Hamacho got in a few bits of token offence but this was Kudo's match to lose, rather than Hamacho's to win right from the start. Unsuprisingly a Kudo-Kutter finished things off as the World Champion made short work of the former 2 time tag champion. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hooded Kudo defeated Eiji Hamacho in 5:37 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]_______________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [I]A video plays hyping the Openweight Title match between Tom Gilmore and Shingen Miyazaki. It shows clips of Gilmore's recent showdowns with Sean McFly and Miyazaki winning the 4 corner surival from last week to earn the title shot.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #4: Openweight Title: [/B] [B]Tom Gilmore vs Shingen Miyazaki[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningOpenweight.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AngryGilmore.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ShingenMiyazaki.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] They lock up to start, but no one gives any head-way and they both run the ropes collison, they then collide with each other and reverse each others Irish whips the other way. Miyazaki then ducks a kick from Gilmore and connects with a spin-kick. Gilmore doesn't go down but Miyazaki is able to take the Openweight Champion down with a snapmare before delivering a series of stiff kicks to Gilmore's Back. Miyazaki lifts Gilmore up off the canvas and delivers a Uranage Backbreaker. He goes for an early pin attempt, but Gilmore is able to easily kick out. Before Miyazaki follows in Gilmore then goes to the outside to shake off the effects. Miyazaki waits for Gilmore to come in, but realising that the belt does not change hands on a count-out he goes after Gilmore, but just as he is about to climb through the ropes, Gilmore cuts him off with a knee strike to the head. The defending champion slingshots himself back in, and scores with a double knee-face-buster. Miyazaki bounces off the ropes and Gilmore plants him into the canvas with a Reverse STO.....Gilmore makes a pin attempt but Miyazaki kicks out and counters into a small package, but Gilmore works his way out of that and he traps Miyazaki in the Elemental Clutch. Miyazaki manages to struggle over to the ropes and Gilmore has to break the hold, but the champion is in full control, whipping Miyazaki into the corner and following in with the face-wash. Gilmore then sets Miyazaki up on the top turnbuckle, before bringing the Pacific Express member crashing into the ring with the Iconoclasm. Gilmore sets Miyazaki in place and springs off with the PICTURE PERFECT MOONSAULT....... But Miyazaki gets the knees up, Gilmore staggers up to his feet but Miyazaki takes him down with a spinning leg-sweep. Gilmore trys to get up again but Miyazaki grabs a hold of the legs and he ties Gilmore up into Leglock Cloverleaf....... Gilmore is struggling to get to the ropes and it looks like he might tap.......... But the Openweight champion starts to power up, and he manages to turn the submission over..........now Miyazaki is in trouble.............. But Miyazaki begins to turn the submission back the other way and Gilmore fights his way out of the hold with elbow shots to Miyazaki's head. Miyazaki is up to his feet first and he nails Gilmore with a Shining Wizard, he then lifts the champion up onto his shoulders, it looks like he is going to finish Gilmore off, but the former SWF star manages to fight his way off with elbow strikes. That leaves Miyazaki stunned enough for Gilmore to connect with a super-kick before driving Miyazaki into the canvas with a Death Valley Driver......... One........ Two........... Miyazaki is able to kick out. Gilmore then picks Miyazaki up and whips the Pacific Express man across the ring.....he's setting up for the Anger Management, but Miyazaki has it scouted and he rebounds off the ropes to nail Gilmore with a High Knee Strike. Gilmore is staggered and Miyazaki drives him into the mat with a Brainbuster.......... One...... Two........ Gilmore kicks out. Miyazaki drags Gilmore up to his feet and delivers a series of knee strikes, before taking Gilmore over with a Northern Lights Suplex......... One......... Two.......... That still doesn't keep Gilmore down. Miyazaki then plants Gilmore into the mat with a Uranage, before deciding to take a risk by heading up top. He pulls out the Diving Leg Drop........ But nobodies home, Miyazaki staggers up to his feet.......Enziguri from Gilmore followed by an EXPLODER SUPLEX !!! But Gilmore is feeling the effects of being on the back foot for the previous couple of minutes and he's a little slow to make the cover.......... One.......... Two........ Miyazaki kicks out.....he then grabs the ankle of Gilmore.....and he has the ANKLE LOCK applied......... But Gilmore kicks him off towards the ring-ropes.........Gilmore then uses the momentum to roll Miyazaki up.......... One...... Two........ Miyazaki rolls back into a briding pin of his own............ One....... Two.......... Gilmore manages to grab Miyazaki's legs and before Miyazaki can counter it, he's tied up in the STONE HOLD !!! Gilmore has the hold synched in right in the middle of the ring............ Miyazaki taps !!! Gilmore is still the Openweight Champion. Not as good as Gilmore's matches with Sean McFly, but then again very few matches are going to be on the same level but this was still a well put together technical exchange and Miyazaki was made to look a threat throughout the match as he had some of the fans believing that an unexpected title switch could happen. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Tom Gilmore defeated Shingen Miyazaki in 13:52 by submission. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Tom Gilmore retains the Burning Openweight Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] [I]We then see Gilmore get a bit of time pimping his achievement as he poses on the turnbuckles holding the Openweight belt proudly aloft.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #5: Eagle Kawasawa vs Marihito Masuko[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EagleKawasawa.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarihitoMasuko.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Maybe it had something to do with being knocked silly last week by P.I.N.K in a post match attack as Kawasawa was fired up for this match, as it turned out to be of his better performances for quite some time. This was a quick paced match that segued fluidly segued together chain wrestling exchanges with high flying and packed in plenty of near-falls for the time given. Masuko went close with various roll-ups , a Quebrada and a Capture Suplex, whilst Kawasawa was able to get close two counts with his patented Eagle-Plex (Cross-Face Chickenwing suplex), a Flying Cross Body and a Falcon Arrow. The finish came when Kawasawa had managed to take control, he then set Masuko up for a slingshot suplex, but Masuko managed to slide over the top-rope onto the apron, the P.I.N.K man then stunned Kawasawa with a simple elbow shot, before springboarding off the top-rope and planting Kawasawa face first into the canvas with the Into The White (Springboard Bull-Dog). [B][COLOR=red]Result: Marihito Masuko defeated Eagle Kawasawa in 8:44 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]_____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [I]The camera's catch up with Koshiro Ino backstage, who has a message to deliver towards SUKI before he goes to the ring, as the pair face off once again in singles action[/I] [I]- Ino says that Test of Prophecies was a one off and this time SUKI will FEEL THE POWAAAAH !!![/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #6: Koshiro Ino vs SUKI[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KoshiroIno.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SUKI.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Just as the bell rings SUKI manages to sneak in a cheap shot on the Powaaah and Paint star, Ino tries to come back with a fore-arm smash but SUKI ducks under and delivers a stiff kick to Ino's legs. Ino manages to stay on his feet and SUKI backs off......SUKI comes forward again and delivers another flurry of kicks but Ino still manages to stay on his feet. Ino comes back with a Yazuka Kick, but SUKI manages to duck under again and takes Ino's legs out from underneath him with a chop-block. SUKI then heads up top , Ino starts to get up but SUKI delivers a double stomp to the back of Ino. SUKI then turns over Ino for the cover, but he's having trouble getting the larger wrestler onto his back. One..... Two........ Ino kicks out. SUKI then goes to lock on the SUKI Special but Ino blocks the attempt and he grabs SUKI before getting up to vertical base and dumping the c0cky youngster with a Scoop Lift Power-Slam........ One..... Two........ SUKI then rolls out to the outside. Ino decides to give chase, SUKI sneaks back in and tries to get a shot in from behind, but the POWAAAH and Paint man turns around and he levels SUKI with a clothesline, he then whips SUKI into the ropes. SUKI manages to ducks a Yazuza Kick but gets nailed with an Axe-Kick bouncing back off the opposite side of the ring....... One...... Two......... SUKI kicks out..........Ino drags SUKI up to his feet.....he gets in a couple of fore-arm strikes before doubling SUKI over and delivering a sit-out power-bomb One..... Two........ SUKI manages to kick out again. The commentators make the usual cliched comment about 'not having to like SUKI's attitude but you have to appreciate his determination'. Ino lifts SUKI back up to a vertical base, he attempts to set SUKI up for the POWAAAH SUUURRGGE , but SUKI manages to fight out with elbows, before taking the big-man off his feet with Spinning Head-Scissors. Ino begins to stagger back up to his feet, but a Running Knee connects from SUKI....... One........ Two........ Ino kicks out, but SUKI applies the Eastern Stretch..... and he begins to wear down the former tag champion........... But just as it looks like Ino is going to fade....he begins to rise to a vertical base. SUKI starts to deliver knee strikes to the back of Ino , before re-applying the simple but effective submission hold and Ino begins to fade again....... Referee Koetsu Shinozaki checks on Ino's condition............ Ino's arm drops.......... Shinozaki checks again........ The arm drops again.......... Ino has to get his arm up this time, or SUKI will be awarded victory............ Ino starts to fight his way up to a vertical base, he gets SUKI up onto his shoulders and applies a torture-rack back-breaker before dumping the c0cky up and comer with a back body drop......... SUKI staggers back up to his feet but Ino almost takes his head off with a Yazuka Kick.......Ino is not done there, he lifts SUKI back up to vertical base, before planting him back onto the mat with a BACK SNAPPER !!! One..... Two....... The pin attempt was made too near the ropes and SUKI manages to reach a foot out........ Ino fires SUKI into a corner turnvbuckle and goes to follow in with a corner splash but SUKI manages to side-step out of the way. SUKI then gets in a series of kicks to the back of Ino, bu the POWAAAH and Paint man turns around and he goes to nail SUKI with a KOBRA'S BITE but SUKI is again able to duck under and he takes Ino off his feet with a spinning leg-sweep. SUKI goes up top, but Ino is staggering back up to his feet....SUKI goes for a flying lariat but Ino catches him in mid-air....Ino sets up for a Power-Bomb but SUKI manages to lock on the SUKI SPECIAL(Cross-Arm Breaker)............ Ino tries to shake it off, but SUKI wont let go...and the POWAAAH and Paint man starts to lose is balance from the pressure of SUKI's submission hold.......Ino slumps to the canvas............. He taps out, the pain of the SUKI Special was too much to bear for Ino, as SUKI once again finds away to get the better of the POWAAAH and Paint Star. Another fantastic match between these two, and it's the quality of these matches that are perhaps putting SUKI over as a main event player for the fuure, rather than the 'shock' victories over an established upper-carder in the form of Koshiro Ino (though second time it's obviously less off a shock). In his Cross-Arm Breaker submission SUKI has a dangerous finisher that he can appear to pull out from no-where. [B][COLOR=red]Result: SUKI defeated Koshiro Ino in 14:40 by Submission. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [I]As Koshiro Ino leaves the ring clutching his arm in agony. SUKI requests a microphone from ringside.....[/I] [I]- He picks up the mic and says that he's now beaten Koshiro Ino twice and Kinnojo Horri in the matter of a couple of weeks, and these two 'has beens' were guaranteed World Title Shots last month for winning a six man tournament. SUKI said seeing as he's beaten a couple of tag specialists isn't it about time he was rewarded with HIS title shot !![/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Toru Minamoto on he commentary team make the comment, that his is exactly the sort of disrepectful attitude that has the veterans of the BHOTWG roster pulling their hair out, when it comes to SUKI. But Katushiro Shunsen did say that lately he is backing up his words with his actions in the ring.[/FONT] [CENTER]____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [I]Tetsuzan Kaneko catches up with the tag champs Size of the Fight, as they prepare to defend their belts in a 2/3 falls match against their rivals The Rebellion.[/I] [I]- Hyosuke Kokan admits that Size of the Fights last run with the Tag Belts, weren't really a run at all, but this time they are determined to hold onto them for a long time and prove their worth as Tag Team Champions.[/I] [I]- Kansuke Konda then chimed in, saying that he knows The Rebellion will provide tough opposition.....they always do. But Konda said that Size of the Fight will be more determined than ever. He said that The Rebellion might be a bigger and more experienced but it's not always about the size of the fighter, it's about the Size of the Fight that they bring ![/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] We then get a replay of the video package that was shown at the beginning of the show hyping the World Tag Team Title match. Rating: B- [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] For some reason the video is marginally better the second time round...according to fan reaction, even though it's an exact repeat of the one shown at the beginning of the show.[/FONT] [CENTER][B]Match #7: World Tag Team Titles (2/3 Falls): [/B] [B]Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda) vs[/B] [B]The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningWorldTag.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningWorldTag.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HyosukeKokan.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KansukeKonda.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Shimedzu.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Miyamae.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Shimedzu and Konda start out and they waste no time in exchaning a flurry of strikes. Shimedzu takes control with a knee-strike before whipping Konda across the ring, he then bounces off the ropes and goes to nail Konda with a springboard round-house but Konda ducks under and takes Shimedzu down with a sunset flip......... One...... Two....... Shimedzu kicks out, before scrambling back to his corner and getting the tag into Miyamae. Miyamae goes for a flying cross-body but gets caught with a knee to the gut from Konda. Konda then tries for the Konda Driver, but Miyamae has it scouted and he counters with a Uranage Backbreaker.....followed by a wheelbarrow suplex......... One...... Two...... Konda kicks out......Miyamae then tries to whip Konda into The Rebellions corner but Konda responds with a roaring elbow before driving Miyamae into the canvas with a Roaring elbow...... Konda gets the tag into Kokan and Miyamae is able to do the same with Shimedzu. Kokan takes Shimedzu down with a Leg-Lariat before rolling Shimedzu up with a La Magistral Cradle..... One..... Two....... Shimedzu rolls through, Kokan hooks Shimedzu's leg....he tries for the Leg Hook Belly to Back Suplex.....Blocked by Shimedzu, who comes back with a Knee strike. Kokan is stunned......SHIMEDZU SKULL DROP !!! One......... Two......... Thr........ Konda pulls Shimedzu off, and Kokan rolls to the outside..........KONDA DRIVER !!! One........ Two.......... Thr..... Miyamae breaks up the pin with an elbow drop.......Konda gets back up.....roaring elbow attempt but Miyamae ducks under and comes back with a stiff kicks to the chest.....knee to the gut doubles Konda over......MIYAMAE SPOILER !!! One...... Two...... Kokan is still out of it on the outside....... Three !! The Rebellion take the lead and the defending champions have a hill to climb....... [B]First Fall: Size of the Fight 0- The Rebellion 1 at 8:08[/B] With Kokan still trying to shake the cob-webs from his head on the outside, Konda now found himself isolated in The Rebellion's corner and with no one to tag out to, the Silver Dragon Feet pair began to arrogantly 'toy' with Konda...dragging him over to their corner and firing in a series of kicks and strikes that sent the Size of the Fighter slumping against the bottom turnbuckle. Miyamae then delivered a face-wash before hanging him up into the tree of woe and tagging in Shimedzu who followed in with his trademark hesistation drop-kick. Miyamae tagged back in and he draped Konda across the front-rope with a front suplex before Shimedzu climbed to the top and came down across Konda's back with a double stomp....... One..... Two........ Konda managed to get his feet on the ropes to break up the pin........ The Rebellion then worked over Konda with a flurry of stereo shoot kicks, before Miyamae placed a daze Konda onto his shoulders into the electric chair position. Shimedzu headed up top and dived off to take Konda down with a Tornado DDT, but he ending up flying over the top of Miyamae, as Konda managed to fight slide his way off and take Miyamae down with a sunset flip...... Shimedzu then went for a roundhouse as Konda got up, but he ended up connecting with Miyamae........Konda then scrambled across to get the tag into Kokan, but Kokan still wasn't ready to be tagged back in and The Rebellion were back up and they ended up planting Konda back into the canvas with a Double Russian Leg-Sweep..... Shimedzu then set Konda up for the Skull-Drop as Miyamae went to the outside. The Rebellion are looking to sweep their way back to the tag belts with the SPIKED SKULL-DROP .......... Konda counters Shimedzu's Skull-Drop attempt at the last split second with a BIG FIGHT STUNNER....... Shimedzu staggers back into the ropes, sending Miyamae crashing into the ring......Miyamae stumbles towards Konda.......KONDA DRIVER !!! One........ Two....... Three !!!! The Rebellion must have thought they had this match in the bag, but Konda somehow managed to find a way to pull level by himself........... [B]Second Fall: Size of the Fight 1- The Rebellion 1 at 13:23[/B] Kokan is now ready to be tagged in but Shimedzu is back up and he goes to nail Konda with an Enziguri......Konda ducks under.....and he connects with a roaring elbow that send Shimedzu falling through the ring-ropes...... Konda gets the tag into Kokan. Miyamae staggers back up to his feet but he gets taken back down with a Flying Elbow Smash....... Kokan gets up behind Miyamae and he goes to lock in the double chicken wing, and he attempts to suplex Miyamae over, but the Miyamae fights off with elbows before taking lifting Kokan up and bouncing him off the ring-ropes into slinghshot suplex....... Miyamae then decides to go up top instead of going for the pin......he comes down with a Flying Headbutt, but Kokan moves out of the way and Miyamae ends up eating the canvas before rolling to the outside....... Shimedzu comes back in, but Konda is also in and the defending Champions send Shimedzu to the outside with a double drop-kick. Both members of The Rebellion are now on the outside, trying to re-think their strategy as the momentum has completely swung in the favour of Size of the Fight. Size of the Fight decide they've had enough of waiting for The Rebellion to get back into the ring.....and they come flying through the ropes like speeding bullets with stereo suicide dives....... But The Rebellion side step put of the way and they crash and burn !!! Shimedzu picks up Konda and he plants Konda into a steel-chair that is set up ringside with an STO. Miyamae then lifts Kokan up and plants him onto the time keepers table........Miyamae then heads up to the top turnbuckle........ DIVING LEG DROP THROUGH THE TABLE !!! And Kokan looks done, but Miyamae is also struggling to get back up Shimedzu rolls a dazed Kansuke Konda back into the ring ....and he goes for a pin attempt........ One........ Two......... Konda kicks out....... Shimedzu then tries to get Konda up for the Skull-Drop but Konda fights out with elbows and fires-back with a flurry of fore-arms. But Shimedzu comes back with roundhouse kick that sends Konda tumbling into the corner...... Shimedzu sets Konda up into the tree of woe once more and he decides to bring the hesistation drop kick out again, but Konda pulls himself up at the last split second and Shimedzu ends up crashing into the turnbuckle........ Miyamae is back in......but Konda dives off the turnbuckle and he takes Miyamae down with a Tornado DDT !!! One........ Two......... Shimedzu breaks it up with a stiff kick to the back ......he sets up for the Skull-Drop again, but Kokan is back up and he forces Shimedzu to let go of his grip on Konda with a Leg-Lariat............Kokan then slumps back down to the canvas, as it looks like he had one flurry of offense left inside........ Konda then uses the momentum to take Shimedzu over with a Fisherman Suplex into a bridging pin One..... Two......... Kokan dives across the path of Miyamae to block the save attempt....... Three !!! Size of the Fight are still the World Tag Team Champions !! A sure-fire Match of the Year candidate, the action never let up in this match and it told a great story as Size of the Fight dug down deep to over-come adversity several times in the match. Many will see this as a passing of the torch in the tag division as Size of the Fight have now proven that they can defeat the team they consider their nemesis' on a consistant basis. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Size of the Fight defeated The Rebellion in 21:56 by two falls to one after losing the first, with the final fall happening when Kansuke Konda defeated Shimedzu by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Size of the Fight retain the Burning World Tag Team titles.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [I]The crowd are hot after what was a riveting main event, and they are going wild, as Size of the Fight pose proudly on the turnbuckles. Meanwhile there is obvious problems between Shimedzu and Miyamae as they are seen to be arguing amongst themselves as they head towards the back with their heads slumped in defeat.[/I] [B][COLOR=black]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=olive]Overall: A[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Admittedly there was probably a bit too much average filler (thats the standards now- B rated matches are average filler, that's how high they have become) to justify another A* card but this was still a very strong and it picked up towards the end (where it really matters) with another strong match-up between Ino and SUKI and a fantastic main event for the World Tag Team Titles. [CENTER]___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [B]T.V News:[/B] Lords of the Ring drew a 18.39 rating on Nippon T.V (+ 0.07): Another increase, only small.....but they all count.

That show was awesome yet again. I don't know how you do it, just the fact a tag team match got an A* is impressive, and congrats on taking the balls to give SUKI another win over Ino, after all he's sure to take an overness hit. So yeah, another very entertaining read.

SUKI's success over Ino doesn't surprise me. The first one did, the second one didn't. Although the SUKI Special getting a pin instead of a submission was a bit unexpected. ;) Ino's a free spirit and therefore about as reliable a resigning as Hoshino (anyone else remember him?) Have Ino drop matches to SUKI makes SUKI's early career, boosts his popularity, knocks Ino's down a bit and means if the free spirited Paint and Pooooooooooooowah player resigns it'll be for a bit less. Not that I think TK's worrying about finances too much with the way he's putting on the best matches in the known CVerse about now. While I'm here Tigerkinney, it's [U]respite[/U] not 'rest bite' when someone takes a powder outside the ring or looks for a moment to regroup. Glad you're rewarding SotF with another run and more suprised at Shimedzu taking the pin rather than Miyamae. Interesting booking indeed! Rest of the card was just there, but that A rated Gilmore/Miyzaki match had to be a considered bonus. And just in case you weren't convinced the new layout works fine and I don't think anyone misses the fact you didn't give the Kudo/Raging Bull a complete write-up. A squash by any other name is still just nori. :D In fact you may have to rejig it so you only grant A* matches complete write-ups.

[quote=Beeker;358869]SUKI's success over Ino doesn't surprise me. The first one did, the second one didn't. Although the SUKI Special getting a pin instead of a submission was a bit unexpected. ;) [/quote] [I]Good spot I've corrected that, it really should say submission.[/I] [quote=Beeker;358869]Ino's a free spirit and therefore about as reliable a resigning as Hoshino (anyone else remember him?) Have Ino drop matches to SUKI makes SUKI's early career, boosts his popularity, knocks Ino's down a bit and means if the free spirited Paint and Pooooooooooooowah player resigns it'll be for a bit less. Not that I think TK's worrying about finances too much with the way he's putting on the best matches in the known CVerse about now. [/quote] [I]You're right on the money with this observation. Ino is beginning to ask for a little bit too much money when it comes to re-negotiating his contract. I'm not obsessed by finances (I'm making a profit, but i'm more into a putting on a quality product) but it'll get to the point where Ino might not re sign because tight wad Komine might not be willing to cough up the money. [/I] [I]Add to the fact that I feel I've done as much as I can with Ino as an out and out main eventer and I feel SUKI is ready to make the step up.....he's making the ideal person to help give SUKI the boost his career needs to go to that next level.[/I] [quote] While I'm here Tigerkinney, it's [U]respite[/U] not 'rest bite' when someone takes a powder outside the ring or looks for a moment to regroup. [/quote] [I]I'll take that on-board for future write-ups. I should really know better, English was one of my better subjects in school.[/I] [quote] Glad you're rewarding SotF with another run and more suprised at Shimedzu taking the pin rather than Miyamae. Interesting booking indeed! [/quote] [I]Hoping not to give too much away, but it'll be a proper run this time, I mean they've actually managed a succesful title defence this time round !! I guess Shimedzu taking the pin, was me cutting Miyamae some slack as he always seems to take the pin when Silver Dragon Feet lose in tag situations. I'm a caring/sharing sort of a booker[/I] ;) [quote] Rest of the card was just there, but that A rated Gilmore/Miyzaki match had to be a considered bonus. And just in case you weren't convinced the new layout works fine and I don't think anyone misses the fact you didn't give the Kudo/Raging Bull a complete write-up. A squash by any other name is still just nori. :D In fact you may have to rejig it so you only grant A* matches complete write-ups.[/quote] [I]It does not take me any convincing that the new lay-out works, as play by play for every match was getting very wearing. The A* matches I get inspired for any-way, there's something about seeing that rating in a match, that gets the creative juices flowing.[/I] [I]Still think I'll also fully write-up the title matches and main events (though which of those isn't A* these days) for now.[/I]

[B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]Purogods.com[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/U][/B] [B][/B] Some news on the much anticipated Best of the Super Juniors, as last years winner Elemental II looks to repeat his victory from last year. The cup will be starting from next week, and there has been a change of format, as this years finals will be a three-way elimination rather than the traditional one one one match. We are also told that there will be 18 participants in a triple bracket format, and that both the finals and the semi-finals will take place at the Inferno/Best of the Super Juniors PPV. The tournament is expected to begin next week and as is tradition with the BOSJ Cup there will be some outside invitee's who will look to make their name for themselves in the premier cup competition for Junior Heavyweights. More news on who will he appearing and matching up with who, as soon as we receive it.

[CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=olive][B][U]Samurai Spirit Tour (Show 20)[/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Thursday 1st May 2008[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Sapporo Sports Park, Hokkaido (Attendance: 5'000) [/CENTER] [B]Dark Matches:[/B] [B]Dark Match #1: Eiji Hamacho vs Steve Flash[/B] [B][COLOR=red]Result:Eiji Hamacho defeated Steve Flash in 6:32 by pinfall with a Hamacho Sledge 2K. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=black]__________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B] [B]Dark Match #2: Dynamite Narahashi vs Toshiki Shibanumo[/B] [B][COLOR=red]Result: Dynamite Narahashi defeated Toshiki Shibanumo in 5:32 by pinfall with a Dynamite Krunch [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes[/B]: Narahashi wins the battle of the jobbers !![/FONT] [CENTER][FONT=Courier New]_____________________________________________________________[/FONT][/CENTER] [B][U]Main Show (Filmed for T.V)[/U][/B] [I]A video plays hyping the main event, the contenders match between Hiroaki Nakasawa and Shimedzu.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER][B]___________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #1: P.I.N.K (Marihito Masuko & Tadakuni Toshusai) vs[/B] [B]The Pacific Express (Shingen Miyazaki & Kenko Takemitsu)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarihitoMasuko.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BHOTWG-TadakuniToshusaiPINK.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ShingenMiyazaki.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KenkoTakemitsu.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This was solid if a little formulaic and perhaps a little over-long match between two teams looking to rise up the tag ranks. The Pacific Express came out hot, but things soon got turned around in P.I.N.K's favour and the Kabuki face-painted duo, soon has the smaller member of 'PX' isolated in their corner. As was expected Takemitsu did manage to eventually get the hot tag into Miyazaki. It looked as if The Pacific Express were going to pick up victory when they took Masuko down with their double team finisher the Pacification (Reverse STO/Enziguri combo) but Mokuami Maita stood up on the apron and distracted Koetsu Shinozaki.....that gave Tadakuni Toshusai enough time to get into the ring and take both members of the Pacific Express down with Mongolian chops, before delivering the Shock Treatment on Kenko Takemitsu. Shinozaki then turned around to give the three count, as P.I.N.K used the numbers game to pick up the victory. [B][COLOR=red]Result: P.I.N.K defeated The Pacific Express in 12:29 when Tadakuni Toshusai defeated Kenko Takemitsu by pinfall with a P.I.N.K Daze. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2: Mokuami Maita vs The Awesome Kiyaru[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MokuamiMaita_alt1.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheAwesomeKiyaru.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Mokuami Maita then rolled into the ring, as he prepared to face up with The Awesome Kiyaru. I had some hopes for this match being at-least decent given Maita's renewed push as part of P.I.N.K and their growing feud with the Kiyaru, Scorpion and Umaga alliance (That group needs a name) but unfortunately they had poor chemistry as this time Kiyaru's lucha-libre influenced style failed to gel with Maita's more ground based holds and strikes method of attack. The match also finished in complete chaos with Maita's fellow P.I.N.K members (who had stayed as ringside) constantly interfering, eventually both Scorpion and Umaga came out to nullify P.I.N.K......referee Shinozaki then lost complete control of the match and it ended up being thrown out. [B][COLOR=red]Result: The Awesome Kiyaru drew with Mokuami Maita in 11:18 when the referee lost control of the match. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]Tetsuzan Kaneko catches up with Hiroaki Nakasawa, who will be 'defending' his No.1 contendership to the World Title against Shimedzu.[/I] [I]- Nakasawa says that he has to give Shimedzu credit, he says 'Shimedzu has broken out as a huge singles threat in his own right' and he admits that 'Shimedzu has had the better of him on several occasions'.[/I] [I]- But he said that ' perhaps those other times I was looking too much at the bigger picture and not at the battle at hand'[/I] [I]- Nakasawa then said that 'this time Shimedzu won't be sneaking up on my radar, this time I'll be ready and when it really matters I always come through.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #3: Golden Scorpion vs Super Joshuya[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GoldenScorpion.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SuperJoshuya.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Super Joshuya's fallen so far down the Junior Division pecking order these days, that the crowd just couldn't take any near-falls he had in this match as a serious threat. The match was far from spectacular but pretty solid and the reason it came off as a bit flat was due more to a crowd that thought they already 'knew the outcome' and were a little down after a couple of mediocre (by Burning Hammer standards) contests to open the show. Golden Scorpion did pick up the expected victory, nailing Joshuya with the Scorpion Stinger (Rolling Wheel Kick) [B][COLOR=red]Result: Golden Scorpion defeated Super Joshuya in 7:11 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]___________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #4: Six Man Battle: [/B] [B]Americana, Elemental II and Kansuke Konda vs[/B] [B]Sensational Dragon, Hell Monkey & SUKI[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmericanElemental.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElementalII.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KansukeKonda.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HellMonkeyB.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SUKI.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] At this point, the show really needed a lift....... Enter the top end of the Junior Division, who once again were able to deliver the sort of fast paced, high impact action that gets the live crowds on their feet week in, week out. Elemental II and Hell Monkey started out. Hell Monkey fired in a flurry of stiff kicks on the Junior legend but Elemental II stood his ground and came back with a series of kicks of his own. Hell Monkey then sprang off the ropes and tried to take Elemental II down with a springboard roundhouse, but Elemental II managed to duck under and take Hell Monkey down with an arm-drag. Both then decided to tag out as Americana came in for the faces and SUKI entered for the heels. They chain wrestle for a bit and SUKI looks to be coming out on top, he goes to apply the SUKI Special but the Junior Champion had it scouted and he took SUKI down with a Rollling Cutter. Americana then lifted SUKI up and planted him into the canvas with a Falcon Arrow....... One...... Two........ Sensational Dragon came in to break it up and fired in a couple of shots on Americana but Kansuke Konda came in and got in a flurry off fore-arm smashes on Sensational Dragon before being sent back to his corner, but that was enough for Americana to be able to tag the Size of the Fight man officially into the match. Konda and Dragon were now in the ring. Konda rocked Dragon with a roaring elbow and set up for the Konda Driver, but the former 3 time Junior champion sneaked in a low-blow before monkey flipping Konda towards the heels corner, where Hell Monkey delivered a stiff kick to the back of the Tag Champion. Konda now found himself isolated in the wrong part of town. SUKI tagged in and the recent hot property dumped Konda across the ring-ropes with, he then tagged in Hell Monkey who came down across the back with a double stomp, Sensational Dragon then completed the triple team manouevre with a Slingshot Plancha........ SUKI then made the cover........ One....... Two........... Konda kicked out, but SUKI tossed him back into the corner where the Silver Dragon Feet pair got in a couple of cheap-shots out of the sight of referee Omura Umeki. Naturally Konda's tag partners Americana and Elemental II protested about this , but their complaints were doing Konda no favours as Monkey and Dragon pulled Konda to the outside, tossing him into the barricade before rolling him back into the ring........ SUKI went for another cover, but Konda still kicked out. SUKI then planted Konda with a backreaker, before tagging in Hell Monkey. Hell Monkey headed up top and pulled out the TUMBLING MONKEY.......... But Konda got the knees up. Konda then suddenly got a burst of energy as he knocked both SUKI and Sensational Dragon off the apron with elbow strikes before slumping down onto the canvas and crawling over to get the tag into either Americana or Elemental II. Sensational Dragon raced back into the ring and grabbed the lag of Konda, but the Size of the Fight man shook him off and he got the tag into Elemental II. The Junior legend rocked his nemisis throughout much of 2007 with the Tri-Fecta Kick Series, but before he could do any more significant damage Dragon bailed to the outside. SUKI then re-entered the ring, knocking Elemental II down with a Flying Lariat, but Elemental II sprang right back up.......and he nailed SUKI with a standing drop-kick. Elemental II then lifted a daze SUKI up off the canvas and he dumped the c0cky youngster with an Elemental Suplex......... One......... Two.......... Hell Monkey broke it up with a double stomp and SUKI bailed to the outside. Hell Monkey then lifted Elemental II up off the canvas and set up for a Power-Bomb, but Americana injected himself into the match, knocking Hell Monkey over with a perfectly timed handspring back elbow, as Elemental II dropped down at just the right moment. The momentum took Hell Monkey tumbling over the top-rope and the heels now found all found themselves on the outside trying to shake the cobwebs from their head. Kansuke Konda then joined Americana and Elemental II in the ring and then as if they were all thinking the same thing at exactly the same time. Americana and Elemental II soared over the top rope with their trademark Somersault plancha's whilst Kansuke Konda went through the middle rope with the Tope Con Hilo. The timing of the the three high risk moves to the outside had the crowd rocking (well as much as a Puro crowd would get excited about something- extra clapping). As the dust settled from what ended up being a bit of a car-wreck out on the floor, Kansuke Konda pulled Sensational Dragon into the ring and he drove the Silver Dragon Feet member into the canvas with the KONDA DRIVER !!! But somehow Hell Monkey had managed to shake off the effect of being crashed into and he came in to break up the pin, before dumping Konda with a Release German Suplex. Hell Monkey then whipped Konda across the ring into the turnbuckle and looked to follow up with the Hell-Fire Kick but Americana injected himself back into the match taking Hell Monkey down with a springboard diving DDT. Hell Monkey then staggered back up to his feet and after a kick to the mid-section he drove Monkey into the canvas with an Elemental Driver............ One........ Two........ Sensational Dragon was back up and after a kick to the back of Americana, he took the Junior champion over with a standing version of the DRAGON SLICE (Shiranui) One........... Two......... Thr........ Elemental II pulled Dragon off Americana and the two long term rivals went at it again exchanging strikes and kicks. Dragon then managed to double Elemental II over with a spinning heel kick to the mid-section, before planting the Junior legend into the canvas with an STO. Dragon then went out onto the apron before spring-boarding himself back in, but Elemental II was back up to a vertical base, catching Dragon in mid-air, before drilling the Silver Dragon Feet star with the EARTH BREAKER !!!! But before he could make the cover SUKI knocked him down with a Roundhouse Kick, Elemental II staggered back up to his feet, but SUKI was again a step ahead taking the Junior legend down with Spinning head--Scissors and then floating into the SUKI SPECIAL !!! SUKI had it locked on right in the middle of the ring and Elemental II was in trouble. Americana and Konda were back to their feet, but Hell Monkey sensed they were about to break up the hold.....and he climbed the top-rope before putting his body on the line to take both Americana and Konda down with a flying cross-body. Elemental II was still desperately trying to get to the ropes but SUKI wouldn't let go, and in the end Elemental II could no longer bear the pain, as another big-name tapped out to the SUKI Special. The Junior's are really producing the goods at the moment, and they hit some breath-taking spots in this match. Everyone impressed and SUKI is justifying his recent push as he continues to put in strong performances. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Sensational Dragon, Hell Monkey and SUKI defeated Americana, Elemental II and Kansuke Konda in 16:35 when SUKI defeated Elemental II by submission. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER]______________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #5: Rhino Umaga vs Heiachiro Sakai[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RhinoUmaga.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HeihachiroSakai.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] This was a typical extended squash match for the big Samoan, as he simply over-powered the recent graduate from Hinote Dojo. But Sakai showed enough heart and got in enough token offence to at-least keep this a little bit interesting and at one point he managed to lock on a Cobra Clutch only for Umaga to use his body weight to back Sakai up against the turnbuckle. In the end the power of Umaga was too much for Sakai who managed to kick out of several suplexes but was unable to shake off the effects of being knocked half way across the ring with a Rhino Charge. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Rhino Umaga defeated Heihachiro Sakai in 8:44 by pinfall with a Rhino Charge. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER]__________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [I]Tetsuzan Kaneko catches up with Shimedzu backstage, as the former tag champion and 2007 Super 10 Cup winner prepares for his contenders match with Hiroaki Nakasawa. [/I] [I]- Shimedzu said that 'He is still a proud member of Silver Dragon Feet, and that he has learnt alot by being under Hooded Kudo who contrary to some opinion floating around he still respects more than anyone else in the wrestling busineess. , but were he to get another shot at the World Title, this time he would not pass that opportunity up. '[/I] [I]- He then said ' That he has beaten Nakasawa before and he knows his strenghs and weaknesees inside out, and come the end of the match, Nakasawa'a dreams of holding the World Title again will be shattered'[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER][B]___________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #6: 4 Corner Survival: [/B] [B]Kinnojo Horri vs Koshiro Ino vs Sean McFly vs Yasunobu Masuno[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KoshiroIno.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SeanMcFly.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasunobuMasuno_alt11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This 4 corner survival was an up and down match in terms of quality. It had a wild begining as both Kinnojo Horri and Koshiro Ino went after Masuno from the beginning , and their brawl spilt to the outside as the recent hired-gun of SUKI tried to fend them off. Sean McFly then injected himself into the action as he took everyone down with a Moonsault from the top turnbuckle. McFly then rolled Horri into the ring and turned the former tag champion over into a Sharpshooter only for Ino to come in to make the save and dump McFly over the top-rope with a huge back body drop. Masuno then dropped Ino with a Yazuza kick, but Horri was back-up and 'HorrIno' double teamed the former Mullet Power Man. This is where the match slowed down and sort of lost some of it's flow as the former tag champions worked over Masuno with some pretty uninspiring basic offence, until they decided to try and finishe the job. Koshiro Ino thought he had the winning pin when he nailed Masuno with the Kobra's Bite only for Kinnojo Horri to pull him off. This lead to the pair arguing with each other, but they did not see Sean McFly enter the ring via a springboard drop-kick that sent both of them tumbling out of the ring. Masuno however was back up and he caught McFly in a choke-hold, but McFly fought his way out with elbow shots to the gut before nailing Masuno with an Enziguri...Masuno tried to come-back with a clothesline but McFly ducked under and he rocked the shaven headed hired gun with a super-kick....before springboarding off the ropes and taking down Masuno with the Way of the Future (Springboard inverted DDT). McFly then covered Masuno to pick up the victory as neither Kinnojo Horri or Koshiro Ino were in position to break up the pin. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Sean McFly defeated Kinnojo Horri, Koshiro Ino and Yasunobu Masuno in 17:09 when Sean McFly defeated Yasunobu Masuno by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]______________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]A video plays hyping the Wirld Title Number One Contenders match between Hiroaki Nakasaa and Shimedzu.[/I] [B]Rating: B[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #7: #1 Contender's (World Title):[/B] [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Shimedzu[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawa.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Shimedzu.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The bell rings and they have a tension filled stare-down.....they circle each other and throw-out a few strikes but neither of them connect. Shimedzu then aims a kick to Nakasawa's right leg, but the former World Champion shakes it off and he staggers Shimedzu with a fore-arm smash. He then whips Shimedzu into the ropes, who comes back with a roundhouse kick, but Nakasawa catches him in mid-air and dumps Shimedzu across his knees back-first. Nakasawa then keeps the pressure up by dumping Shimedzu to the mat with a belly to back suplex. Nakasawa goes for a cover but Shimedzu is easily able to kick out at one. Nakasawa then drives Shimedzu into the corner with a flurry of fore-arm smashes, he then whips Shimedzu across the ring and as he Dragon-Feeter bounces off the ropes, Nakasawa follows in with a Lariat.......... One....... Two....... Shimedzu kicks out. Nakasawa then lifts Shimedzu back up to vertical base, he tries for the Nakasawa Neckbreaker, but Shimedzu shakes it off and the former tag champ counters with a kick to the mid-section followed by an STO. That buys Shimedzu some time to get some wind back, as both himself and Nakasawa lay on the canvas. They both stagger up to their feet, and Shimedzu catches Nakasawa with a Roundhouse kick, before taking Nakasawa off his feet with a Leg-Whip. Nakasawa starts to get back to his feet but Shimedzu follows up with a flurry of kicks to the back and the chest, before bouncing off the ring ropes and hitting a basement drop-kick. Shimedzu then went up to the second turnbuckle and was able to land a a guillotine leg-drop on Nakasawa........ One....... Two........ Nakasawa managed to reach out his legs and gets his feet on the ropes. Nakasawa then started to get back to a vertical base, but a flurry of low-kicks from Shimedzu sent him slumping back down to the canvas. Shimedzu then lifted Nakasawa up and delivered a gut-buster. Shimedzu then went to the opposite corner and waited for Nakasawa to get back to a vertical base..... Shimedzu then ran in to hit the hesitaiton drop-kick on Nakasawa. But the former World Champion steppped out of the way at the last spit second and Shimedzu ended up bouncing off the turnbuckle. Nakasawa then used that momentum to dump Shimedzu onto his head with a Release German Suplex. One......... Two...... Shimedzu was able to kick out. Nakasawa then picked Shimedzu up to a vertical base and fired in a flurry of fore-arms before whipping Shimedzu into the ropes, Nakasawa then went to take Shimedzu out of his boots with a Lariat but Shimedzu ducked under and he caught Nakasawa with an Enziguri, before pulling out a standing drop-kick that sent the former World Champion tumbling out of the ring. Shimedzu then waited for Nakasawa to get back onto the apron, before nailing Nakasawa with a stiff kick to the chest that sent Nakasawa slumping back down to the floor. Shimedzu then calmy waits for Omura Umeki to make the twenty count on Nakasawa. The count gets up to around Sixteen, before Nakasawa gets back to his feet and up onto the apron. Shimedzu again goes to knock Nakasawa, but this time the former World Champion drops down and he sweeps Shimedzu's legs out from under-neath him. Nakasawa then pulls the Super 10 Cup winner down to the outside.....before dumping the 2007 Super 10 Cup winner onto the mat with a Power-Bomb. Nakasawa then rolls Shimedzu back into the ring and goes for the cover........ One....... Two........ Shimedzu kicks out and then he begins to rise to his feet catching Nakasawa off guard with a flurry of strikes, but Nakasawa soon halts the flurry by taking Shimedzu down with a Hammerlock Divorce Court. He then floats over into an STF........... Shimedzu begins to fight his way out of that, so Nakasawa switches it up in a cross-face. Shimedzu starts to wriggle free from that, so Nakasawa fires in a flurry of elbows before re-applying the cross-face. Nakasawa has the submission, synched in and Shimedzu is starting to fade......... Umeki checks on Shimedzu's condition.......... No response.......... Umeki checks again still no response........... Umeki takes another look, Shimedzu must respond this time........... And he does, and he eventually manages to get himself over to the ropes and Nakasawa is forced to break the hold, but Shimedzu looks limp. Nakasawa then lifts Shimedzu up to a vertical base and tries for the Nakasawa Neckbreaker again, but Shimedzu manages to sneak in a low-blow..........he then grabs a hold of Nakasawa and out of no-where hits the SKULL DROP !!! But Shimedzu is too worn down to go for the cover and he slumps the canvas. Shimedzu if actually the first to his feet, after both shake the cobwebs from their head and he heads up to the top turnbuckle. He steadies himself for a Moonsault but Nakasawa is back up and he cuts Shimedzu off. Nakasawa then tries to dump Shimedzu back into the ring with a belly to back suplex, but Shimedzu fights him off with a flurry of back-elbows.....and as Nakasawa hits the canvas.....Shimedzu pulls out the moonsault......... But Nakasawa uses the momentum to roll through into a German Suplex and he applies a bridging pin............ One............ Two............ Shimedzu kicks out. Nakasawa then whips Shimedzu across the ring and sets up for the H-Bomb, he catches Shimedzu but in mid-move....the Super 10 Cup winner is able to take Nakasawa down with a Crucifix Bomb............. Shimedzu then grabs a hold of Nakasawa's arms and applies a Seated Arm Bar. Nakasawa starts to fight his way out of the submission hold, so Shimedzu kicks away at the arm. Shimedzu keeps up with the flurry of kicks and Nakasawa starts to favour his right-arm but he then comes back with a Left Arm Lariat, before slumping down to the canvas, clutching his injured arm. They both stagger up to their feet, and Nakasawa takes control with a flurry of fore-arm strikes with his good arm, he then goes to whip Shimedzu across the ring, but the Dragon-Feeter...comes-back with a kick to the mid-section, before aiming in a flurry of kicks on Nakasawa's left arm. Nakasawa begins to wilt and Shimedzu spins him around, before lifting Nakasawa up, dropping him across the ring-ropes and using the momentum to drive Nakasawa into the mat with a slingshot suplex............... One....... Two......... Nakasawa kicked out. Shimedzu then went up top again, but Nakasawa began to stagger up to his feet, this time Shimedzu dove off the turnbuckle, before driving the former World Champion into the canvas with a Swinging DDT....... One....... Two......... Nakasawa kicked out again and Shimedzu was growing visibly frustrated. The Hooded Kudo sauntered down to ringside and got up onto the apron, he tried to hand Shimedzu a steal chair, but Umeki spotted this and tried to take the steel chair away......Kudo wouldn't let go as he tried to hand over the chair to Shimedzu. But whilst Shimedzu was distracted by the help of his Silver Dragon Feet Leader, Nakasawa rose up to his feet and hit a standing drop-kick that caused Shimedzu to collide with Kudo and the steel chair. Thankfully for Nakasawa Umeki managed to avoid the collision and he used the momentum of Shimedzu staggering back off the ring-ropes to drive the Dragon-Feeter into the canvas with an H-BOMB !!! One.......... Two.......... Three !!! Nakasawa will get his re-match with Hooded Kudo at the Inferno/Best of the Super Juniors Pay Per View. Shimedzu will be wondering if Kudo really was trying to help him win, or was it just a well-crafted distraction by the World Champion....who for once may be willing to take on the familiarity of Hiroaki Nakasawa, over a dangerous opponent from within his own stable. One thing's for sure, this will only add further tension between Kudo and Shimedzu, as more cracks begin to appear in the fabric of arguably the most dominant stable in the history of BHOTWG. As expected this was a high quality match between these two. Much like Nakasawa's battles with Kudo, this told a well crafted story between a powerful dominating wrestler (Nakasawa) going up against a slightly smaller opponent, he uses his smarts and technical skills (Shimedzu). [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hiroaki Nakasawa defeated Shimedzu in 20:22 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [I]Nakasawa then celebrates his victory, as Shimedzu looks on in frustration, we then see Shimedzu follow Hooded Kudo to the back, giving his Silver Dragon Feet leader a glaring look.[/I] [B]Rating: B+[/B] [CENTER][B]__________________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=olive][B]Overall: A[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] The early part of the show was a bit lacklustre but things thankfully picked up after an excellent Junior Division Six Man. The 4 corner survival in the semi-main spot could have been a little better and could have perhaps switched places with the Six-Man Battle (I'm nit-picking on a B+ ?!), but then again I think the Six-Man needed to happen in the middle of the show, to get what was a fairly dead crowd back into the show. _________________________________________________________________ [B]T.V News:[/B] Ironclad drew a 17.03 Rating on TV5Monde ( -0.03) Down, but by an insignificant amount. _______________________________________________________________ [B]Injury News:[/B] After this event P.I.N.K member Tadakuni Toshusai went down with a stomach bug, identified as Nigerian Green Plague. Thankfully the condition is only temporary and Toshusai should make a full recovery by next Monday.

[U][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]Purogods.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/U] [B][U][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][U]Best of the Super Juniors Cup[/U][/B] BHOTWG have revealed the full format and schedule for this years Best of the Super Juniors Cup: This years tournament will feature 18 combatants, divided into a 3 Brackets of 6. Each bracket will have 2 'seeds' who will automatically get a bye to the next round. The remaining 4 will compete in the first round, the winners of the first round matches will then meet one of the seeds in the second round. The second round winners, then meet in the semi-finals, to take place at the Inferno/Best of the Super Juniors PPV to take place on Saturday 17th May. The 3 semi finalists will then meet in a 3 way elimination match to crown the winner of the 2008 BOSJ Cup. In another twist current Junior Champion Americana has said he wants to prove his worth as a fighting champion and has said he will put the belt on the line in every round he is involved in. Burning Hammer officials have agreed that should Americana lose the belt before the finals, then the new champion will also have to defend the title in every round of the BOSJ Cup. [B]The Six Seeds have been revealed as:[/B] Americana [I](Current Burning Junior Champion)[/I] Elemental II [I](BOSJ Cup Winner 2007, 6 Time Burning Junior Champion)[/I] Hell Monkey[I] (WLW Tag Team Champion, has recently challenged for Burning Junior Title)[/I] Kansuke Konda [I](Current Burning World Tag Team Champion, has recently challenged for Burning Junior Title)[/I] Sensational Dragon[I] (3 time Burning Junior Champion)[/I] The Awesome Kiyaru [I](3 time Burning Junior Champion, 3 Time Best of the Super Junior Cup winner)[/I]

[B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]Purogods.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][U]Best of the Super Juniors Cup Preview[/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BOSJCup.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningJunior.jpg[/IMG] Here is a full 'Bracket by Bracket' preview of the 18 Competitors that will be vying to take home the Best of the Super Juniors Trophy over the next fortnight and remember with Americana/whoever is able to beat Americana prior to the finals will be defending the Junior Tiltle right up and until the end of the tournament, so whoever wins the BOSJ Cup wll also walk out of the Inferno/Best of the Super Juniors PPV as the Burning Junior Champion. [COLOR=black][B][U]BRACKET A[/U][/B] [/COLOR] [B]First Round Participants:[/B] [B][U]Golden Scorpion[/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GoldenScorpion.jpg[/IMG] An established member of the Junior Division, without quite breaking through to win a major title with BHOTWG; Scorpion reached the semi-finals of the 2007 event and will be looking to go two steps better this year and claim his 'breakthrough' singles championship. If he can make it past the first round he is scheduled to meet his conquerer in last year's semi-finals Elemental II. [B]First Round Opponent:[/B] Kenko Takemitsu [B]Scheduled Second Round Opponent:[/B] Elemental II [CENTER][COLOR=olive]*********************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [LEFT][B][U]Kenko Takemitsu[/U][/B] [/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KenkoTakemitsu.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [LEFT]Young Lion Kenko Takemitsu spent much of 2007 on the losing end to more experienced opponents. But he has put that 'schooling' to good use and has shown great improvement in 2008 and has recently formed a promising tag team with BHOTWG new-comer Shingen Miyazaki dubbed the Pacific Express (a name that alludes to the fact that both worked for our friends in Canada NOTBPW earlier in their careers).[/LEFT] [LEFT]Kenko will be looking to transition some of his recent success in tag team competition to the singles game, where is still looking for his first big victory. Takemitsu did not take part in last years BOSJ Cup and will be his first official participation in the tournament, having lost out in a preliminary qualifier for the 2006 edition of the BOSJ Cup. [/LEFT] [LEFT][B]First Round Opponent:[/B] Golden Scorpion[/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Scheduled Second Round Opponent:[/B] Elemental II [/LEFT] [CENTER][COLOR=olive]*********************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [LEFT][B][U]SUKI [/U][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SUKI.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [LEFT]A gifted Technician, SUKI has an arrogant 'I know I'm good' attitude that rubs the veterans and many of the fans up the wrong way. But recently he has been backing up his claims with big singles wins over main event level heavyweights Koshiro Ino (Twice), Kinnojo Horri and earned the winning decision in a recent all Junior Division Six Man Battle, when he made last years BOSJ Cup winner Elemental II tap-out to his dangerous SUKI Special submission. [/LEFT] [LEFT]If anything SUKI goes into this competition as arguably the hottest competitor and could consider himself unlucky not to have been named one of the seeds. This will be SUKI's first involvement in a Best of the Super Juniors Cup. [/LEFT] [LEFT][B]First Round Opponent:[/B] U.K Dragon[/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Scheduled Second Round Opponent:[/B] Kansuke Konda [/LEFT] [CENTER][COLOR=olive]*********************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [LEFT][B][U]U.K Dragon[/U][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_UKDragon.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [LEFT]U.K Dragon returns to a Burning Hammer ring for the first time, since the end of last year and he will be hoping that a good showing in the BOSJ Cup will see him get a regular gig once again with BHOTWG.[/LEFT] [LEFT]The British Born competitor who is also a regular with his 'home' promotion of ROF in the U.K and with WLW is a well balanced competitor and is a skilled technician as well as being able to take to the air with ease.[/LEFT] [LEFT]He participated in last years competion, winning a 4-way preliminary qualifier before falling to Golden Scorpion in the First Round. [/LEFT] [B]First Round Opponent:[/B] SUKI [B]Scheduled Second Round Opponent:[/B] Kansuke Konda [CENTER][COLOR=olive]**************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [LEFT][B][U]Seeds (Bye to the second Round):[/U][/B] [/LEFT] [LEFT][B][U]Elemental II[/U][/B] [/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElementalII.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [LEFT]A true living legend of the squared circle. Elemental II is still as good he has ever been, and is the defending Best of the Super Juniors Champion having defeated recent bitter rival Sensational Dragon in the finals of last years tournament.[/LEFT] [LEFT]He will be looking to repeat as the Best of the Super Juniors Trophy winner and at the same time earn another reign (what would be his 7th) as Burning Junior Champion. [/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Possible Second Round Opponent:[/B] Golden Scorpion or Kenko Takemitsu [/LEFT] [CENTER][COLOR=olive]************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [LEFT][B][U]Kansuke Konda[/U][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KansukeKonda.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [LEFT]Kansuke Konda goes into the tournament as one half of the Burning World Tag Team Champions 'Size of the Fight' who recently earned their second reign with the titles at the Test of Prophecies PPV last month.[/LEFT] [LEFT]However as well as continued tag team success Konda has also recently started to break through as a singles performer in his own right and is generally perceived to be the 'stronger' member of the successful SOTF tag team. [/LEFT] [LEFT]It was perhaps with a surprise win over the then Junior Champion Sensational Dragon in a non-title match that Konda announced his arrival as a threat in the singles ranks as well as the tag-ranks. Though he was unable to best Dragon in a re-match where the title was on the line. [/LEFT] [LEFT]Konda bested his own tag partner Hyosuke Kokan in the first round of last years tournament, before falling to eventual finalist Sensational Dragon .[/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Possible Second Round Opponent:[/B] SUKI or U.K Dragon[/LEFT] [CENTER][COLOR=darkred]___________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [LEFT][B][U]BRACKET B[/U][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B]First Round Participants:[/B] [/LEFT] [LEFT][B][U]Acid[/U][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Acid.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [LEFT]The mysterious Acid, made a name for himself on the North American Independent circuit as one of the most exciting performers to have emerged in the new millenium. He got his big break in 2004 when he joined DaVE , where he became a cult favorite and his high flying style provided a contrast to that promotions staple diet of brawlers.[/LEFT] [LEFT]In early 2008, after four reasonably successful years with DaVE he moved onto NOTBPW where he is expected to become one of ther cornerstones of their 'X' Division. [/LEFT] [LEFT]He comes to the BOSJ Cup via a talent trade with NOTBPW and he will be looking to make an impact in his ever appearance in a BHOTWG ring.[/LEFT] [LEFT][B]First Round Opponent:[/B] Super Joshuya[/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Scheduled Second Round Opponent:[/B] Hell Monkey[/LEFT] [CENTER][COLOR=olive]************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [LEFT][B][U]Barei Yasujiro[/U][/B] [/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BaireiYasujiro.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [LEFT]Former MPWF Herencia de Mundo and WLW Universal Champion Barei Yasujiro returns to a Burning Hammer ring for the first time since 2003. The veteran Junior heavyweight dubbed 'the mouse' has participated in three previous BOSJ Cup Tournaments (2000, 2001, 2004) but has never been able to make it past the quarter final stage and he will be hoping to improve on that by going further in this years tournament. [/LEFT] [LEFT][B]First Round Opponent:[/B] Mokuami Maita[/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Scheduled Second Round Opponent:[/B] Americana[/LEFT] [CENTER][COLOR=olive]***************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [LEFT][B][U]Mokuami Maita[/U][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MokuamiMaita_alt1.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [LEFT]Former Openweight Champion Mokuami Maita has been the latest additition to the P.I.N.K movement led by fellow Super Junior Marihito Masuko. Maita who gradually fell into a slump since losing the Openweight Title in October 2007, decided to embrace the Kabuki face-paint and the edgier attitude of P.I.N.K and he will be hoping this can lead him back onto the pathway to success.[/LEFT] [LEFT]Maita did not take part in last years tournament, instead concentrating on defending the Openweight Title he was holding at the time, though he's always had a fleeting participation in the BOSJ Cup having only participated in 3 previous tournaments during his tenure with BHOTWG. [/LEFT] [LEFT][B]First Round Opponent:[/B] Barei Yasujiro[/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Scheduled Second Round Opponent:[/B] Americana[/LEFT] [CENTER][COLOR=olive]**************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [LEFT][B][U]Super Joshuya[/U][/B] [/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SuperJoshuya.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [LEFT]Super Joshuya is a former Burning Junior Champion having held the title for 16 months between November 2004 and March 2006 and is a previous winner of the BOSJ Cup having won the 2004 edition of the tournament. [/LEFT] [LEFT]However since his run as Burning Junior Champion came to and end he has been unable to recapture the same form that saw his as the 'best Junior in the World' just over 2 years ago and has been struggling to record victories since the middle of last year. Joshuya, who first made his name in Mexico with MPWF will be hoping that a good showing in this years tournament will be the catalyst towards him getting his career back on track.[/LEFT] [LEFT]Perhaps it was a first round defeat to Marihito Masuko in the 2006 edition of the BOSJ Cup that sparked Joshuya's slide from Champion to also-ran, and he will be hoping to avoid a third successive first round exit, as he also fell at the first hurdle in last years tournament to The Great Hisato. [/LEFT] [LEFT][B]First Round Opponent:[/B] Acid[/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Scheduled Second Round Opponent:[/B] Americana[/LEFT] [CENTER][COLOR=olive]*****************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [LEFT][B][U]Seeds (Bye to the Second Round):[/U][/B] [/LEFT] [LEFT][B][U]Americana [/U][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmericanElemental.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [LEFT]Americana who has made no secret of his admiration for the Elemental legacy in the history and development of BHOTWG Junior Division, became Junior Division champion at the first pay per view of 2008: Fire Dream of the Immortals when he beat out his 'idol' Elemental II and the defending champion Sensational Dragon in the first ever 'Burning-X' match.[/LEFT] [LEFT]Since then Americana (who started to emerge as a serious contender for the Junior Title in the second half of 2007) has proved his worth as champion by putting on succesful title defences against Dragon, Hell Monkey, Elemental II and all of the three previously mentioned in a four way elimination match.[/LEFT] [LEFT]In fact Americana is so keen to develop his own legacy as Junior champion, that he actually suggested the idea of defending the Burning Junior Title , throughout the BOSJ Cup. [/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Possible Second Round Opponent:[/B] Barei Yasujiro or Mokuami Maita[/LEFT] [CENTER][COLOR=olive]***************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [LEFT][B][U]Hell Monkey[/U][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HellMonkeyB.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [LEFT]Hell Monkey who built his reputation in Japan with WLW, has been the most recent addition to the Hooded Kudo led Silver Dragon Feet Stable, replacing the failing 'Insurance Policy' Rhino Umaga who helped kick out of Kudo's dominant faction.[/LEFT] [LEFT]Arguably the hardest striker amongst Burning Hammer's Junior Division, Hell Monkey has emerged as a dangerous competitor and a serious threat for the Burning Junior Championship. [/LEFT] [LEFT]He is no stranger to having participated in the BOSJ Cup having made an appearance as a guest invitee in 2006, where he reached the second round before falling to what would become his fellow Silver Dragon Feet stable-mate Sensational Dragon. He probably would have made an appearance in the 2006 tournament had it not been for a serious shoulder injury that kept him out for the whole of 2007. [/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Possible Second Round Opponent:[/B] Acid or Super Joshuya[/LEFT] [CENTER][COLOR=darkred]____________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [LEFT][B][U]BRACKET C[/U][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B]First Round Participants:[/B] [/LEFT] [LEFT][B][U]Eagle Kawasawa[/U][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EagleKawasawa.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [LEFT]Kawasawa who was a trained by Junior Division legend Optimus, joined BHOTWG last year but after a fairly promising start he has failed to break into the upper reaches of the card and be challenging for title opportuniites on a regular basis.[/LEFT] [LEFT]Perhaps a big win/good run in the BOSJ Cup will provide the spark he needs to get back on track and build towards becoming a contender. He made his first appearance in a Best of the Super Juniors Tournament last year, but went out in the first round to current Junior Champion Americana.[/LEFT] [LEFT][B]First Round Opponent:[/B] Marihito Masuko[/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Scheduled Second Round Opponent:[/B] The Awesome Kiyaru [/LEFT] [CENTER][COLOR=olive]*****************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [LEFT][B][U]Frankie Perez[/U][/B] [/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FrankiePerez.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [LEFT]Perez has been touted as one of the most promising talents on the North American independent circuit for the last few years. He got his big break last year by signing for arguably the biggest promotion in North America.[/LEFT] [LEFT]An incredibly stiff striker for someone of his size, he is also technically sound and the up and comer from California says he's not just over in Japan to take part in the BOSJ Cup , he's here to WIN. Can the relatively unknown Perez upset the entire field (arguably the strongest ever in the history of the tournament) and take the BOSJ Cup and the Burning Junior Title back to Canada ?[/LEFT] [LEFT][B]First Round Opponent:[/B] Hyosuke Kokan[/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Scheduled Second Round Opponent:[/B] Sensational Dragon[/LEFT] [CENTER][COLOR=olive]************************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [LEFT][B][U]Hyosuke Kokan[/U][/B] [/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HyosukeKokan.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [LEFT]Hyosuke Kokan has found succes in the tag ranks in recent years as part of the Size of the Fight duo with Kansuke Konda, where they are the current World Tag Team Champions. However many perceive Konda to be the stronger member of the team, due to Konda's better record over recent years in singles competion. Kokan will be keen to change that perception by putting in a good showing in this years tournament.[/LEFT] [LEFT]Last year he fell out the first hurdle, where he was defeated by his own tag team partner, after the draw paired them together. Some fans/journalists speculated that such a match-up could lead to the break up of the team, but they showed their unity by brushing off the show-down afterwards and carrying on where they left off. [/LEFT] [LEFT][B]First Round Opponent:[/B] Frankie Perez[/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Scheduled Second Round Opponent:[/B] Sensational Dragon[/LEFT] [CENTER][COLOR=olive]****************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [LEFT][COLOR=black][B][U]Marihito Masuko[/U][/B] [/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarihitoMasuko.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [LEFT]The mastermind behind the P.I.N.K movement broke out as a force in the Junior Division in 2006, when he first won the Best of the Super Juniors , before defeating Sensational Dragon for the title in late 2006. However when Dragon won the belt back in early 2007 he fell into an extended slump. As the 2006 winner he earned a bye of the second round of last years tournament, but was bested by Golden Scorpion.[/LEFT] [LEFT]That slump saw a change in Masuko, who came back with a edgier/more sadistic attitude, and at the same time he found a kindred spirit in Tadakuni Toshusai (another wrestler who's career was heading in reverse at the time) to form P.I.N.K. So far P.I.N.K have mainly concentrated on the tag ranks, but Masuko will be keen to show that he can be a force in singles competition once again and that 2006 was not a flash in the pan.[/LEFT] [LEFT][B]First Round Opponent:[/B] Eagle Kawasawa[/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Scheduled Second Round Opponent:[/B] The Awesome Kiyaru [/LEFT] [CENTER][COLOR=olive]******************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [LEFT][B][U]Seeds (Bye to the Second Round)[/U][/B] [/LEFT] [LEFT][B][U]Sensational Dragon[/U][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [LEFT]Highly talented but with an ego to match, Silver Dragon Feet member Sensational Dragon has already been a three time Burning Junior Champion and he's still only 23 and many feel that he has the potential to at-least join if not better the likes of Elemental I & II and Optimus as the greatest Junior Heavyweight of all time. Given Dragon's high opininon of himself he probably already thinks that. [/LEFT] [LEFT]He will be looking to regain the Junior Title since losing it to Americana in the first ever Burning X match at Fire-Dream of the Immortals, whilst he will also be looking to break his BOSJ Cup 'curse' having lost out in the finals for two years running, firstly to Marihito Masuko in 2006 and then to Elemental II in 2007.[/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Possible Second Round Opponents:[/B] Frankie Perez or Hyosuke Kokan[/LEFT] [CENTER][COLOR=olive]************************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [LEFT][B][U]The Awesome Kiyaru[/U][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheAwesomeKiyaru.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [LEFT]Kiyaru was arguably the top Junior Division wrestler of the late 90's/ early 2000's , where he won the Burning Junior Championship three times and won the Best of the Super Juniors Tournament 3 times in a row between 2001 and 2003.[/LEFT] [LEFT]Though he's remained a consistant performer he's not been able to reach the heights of his 'golden' period having been unable to win a major title since his last win in the BOSJ Cup (though he did win the now defunct Junior Tag belts with Golden Scorpion in 2005). [/LEFT] [LEFT]Still a highly skilled competitor and arguably the most graceful high flyer in wrestling, Kiyaru has the potential to cause what some would consider a minor upset and take home the BOSJ Cup and the Burning Junior Championship once again. [/LEFT] [LEFT]Last years tournament saw Kiyaru go out in the Semi-Finals to Sensational Dragon and the pair are scheduled to collide again, if both are able to get past their second round matches. [/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Possible Second Round Opponent[/B]: Eagle Kawasawa or Marihito Masuko.[/LEFT]

[B]O.O.C Note: [/B] The Preview for the Best of the Super Juniors Tournament is now complete. Feel free to leave reaction on this years field/match-ups and early predicitons on who you think will win the tournament/reach the finals. The preview for the next two shows (which will feature first round matches) will probably be up later tonight.

BRACKET A [B]Golden Scorpion[/B] vs. Kenko Takemitsu - Scorpion will probably take the win here, because I still can't get over Takemitsu's shirt which appears to be made of PVC. Elemental II will beat Scorp in round 2. [B]SUKI[/B] vs. UK Dragon - SUKI is badass, and isn't going to be losing to a gaijin, no matter how regular the gaijin is. I wouldn't be at all surprised if SUKI beat Konda, too. BRACKET B Acid vs. Super Joshuya - Acid is a member of the BHOTWG roster, however temporarily. As a member of the BHOTWG roster, he has a God-given right to beat Super Joshuya. Hell, everyone else does. And he's ACID! Acid vs. Hell Monkey will be tough to call. Hell Monkey is more permanent, but isn't well enough established yet to rule out an upset (thought it would still have to go down as an upset) loss. Barei Yasujiro vs. [B]Mokuami Maita[/B] - I'd go for Maita, as he's just joined PINK. Pre-PINK, I'd have gone the other way. Either way, whoever gets through won't go any further. BRACKET C Eagle Kawasawa vs. [B]Marihito Masuko[/B] - If it's possible for me to give less of a crap about Eagle Kawasawa, I haven't found it yet, and I've been looking quite hard ¬_¬. Masuko'd get my vote anyway though, because he's in PINK. Kiyaru reminds me too much of Tekken's Mokujin to beat Masuko, so I'd go for another seed taking an early exit. Frankie Perez vs. [B]Hyosuke Kokan[/B] - I've already predicted too many outsiders to win, so I'll go for Kokan in this one, since he's part of SOTF and therefore great. Sensational Dragon'll win in the second round though. Overall, I'd pick Sensational Dragon to win the whole thing. Unless the final ends up being Americana vs. Sensational Dragon, in which case I'd go for Americana. Losing in the final three years running, to Americana of all people, would probably send him insane, and I'm sadistic like that. Edit: In fact, having thought about that possibility some more, having Americana - the guy strongly rumoured to play Elemental III at the start of the game, beat Sensational Dragon in the final of the tournament Elemental II beat him in last year, would be too awesome to pass up. So let's go with Americana. Nothing personal, Dragon. Seeing you lose is just funny.

[FONT=Courier New][B]O.O.C Note:[/B] I know I said I'd be putting up a preview for the next shows, well I'm going to be putting that up tomorrow, but for now here is the Historical records of the Best of the Super Juniors Cup.[/FONT] [B][U][SIZE=3]History of the Best of the Super Juniors Cup[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][U]2000 [/U][/B] [B]Quarter Finals:[/B] Optimus bt Black Cobra Miyamae bt Barei Yasujiro Tom Gilmore bt The Great Hisato The Awesome Kiyaru bt Elemental II [B]Semi Finals:[/B] Optimus bt Miyamae Tom Gilmore bt The Awesome Kiyaru [B]Finals:[/B] Optimus bt Tom Gilmore [B][U]2001[/U][/B] [B]Quarter Finals: [/B] The Awesome Kiyaru bt Burning Takash!ta Elemental II bt Tom Gilmore Optimus bt Miyamae Super Joshuya bt Barei Yasujiro [B]Semi Finals:[/B] The Awesome Kiyaru bt Elemental II Optimus bt Super Joshuya [B]Finals:[/B] The Awesome Kiyaru bt Optimus [B][U]2002[/U][/B] [B]Quarter Finals:[/B] The Awesome Kiyaru bt Super Joshuya The Great Hisato bt Pablo Rodriguez Elemental II bt Burning Takash!ta Optimus bt The Awesome Thunder [B]Semi Finals:[/B] The Awesome Kiyaru bt The Great Hisato Elemental II bt Optimus [B]Finals:[/B] The Awesome Kiyaru bt Elemental II [B][U]2003 [/U][/B] [I]This tournament saw a slight change from the original format with the final 2 spots in the 8 Man tournament being up for grabs in 'Qualifying' matches.[/I] [B]Preliminary Qualifiers:[/B] Marihito Masuko bt Silver Shark Kansuke Konda bt Mokuami Maita [B]Quarter Finals:[/B] The Awesome Kiyaru bt Marihito Masuko Super Joshuya bt Golden Scorpion Optimus bt Super Joshuya Elemental II bt Mokuami Maita [B]Semi Finals: [/B] The Awesome Kiyaru bt Super Joshuya Optimus bt Elemental II [B]Finals:[/B] The Awesome Kiyaru bt Optimus [B][U]2004[/U][/B] [B]Preliminary Qualifiers:[/B] Barei Yasujiro bt Mokuami Maita Sensational Dragon bt Silver Shark [B]Quarter Finals:[/B] Super Joshuya bt Marihito Masuko The Awesome Kiyaru bt Barei Yasujiro Elemental II bt Sensational Dragon Golden Scorpion bt Optimus [B]Semi Finals:[/B] Super Joshuya bt The Awesome Kiyaru Elemental II bt Golden Scorpion [B]Finals:[/B] Super Joshuya bt Elemental II [B][U]2005[/U][/B] [I]The format was changed again as the field was expanded to 12 particpants, 4 'seeded' pariticipants were given byes to the second round, where they would meet one of the winners in the first round.[/I] [B]Round One:[/B] Marihito Masuko bt Yoshii Shiomi Golden Scorpion bt Silver Shark Sensational Dragon bt VENOM Kansuke Konda bt Silver Shibanuma [B]Round Two:[/B] Optimus bt Marihito Masuko Sensational Dragon bt The Awesome Kiyaru Super Joshuya bt Golden Scorpion Elemental II bt Kansuke Konda [B]Semi Finals:[/B] Optimus bt Sensational Dragon Elemental II bt Super Joshuya [B]Finals:[/B] Optimus bt Elemental II [B][U]2006[/U][/B] [I]The format basically stayed the same as 2005, but a 4-way preliminary match was introduced to decide the final spot in the tournament.[/I] [B]Preliminary Qualifier:[/B] VENOM bt Kenko Takemitsu, Hyosuke Kokan & Yoshii Shiomi [B]Round One:[/B] Marihito Masuko bt VENOM Kansuke Konda bt Mokuami Maita Sensational Dragon bt Hell Monkey Golden Scorpion bt Silver Shark [B]Round Two:[/B] Marihito Masuko bt Optimus The Awesome Kiyaru bt Kansuke Konda Sensational Dragon bt Super Joshuya Elemental II bt Golden Scorpion [B]Semi Finals:[/B] Marihito Masuko bt The Awesome Kiyaru Sensational Dragon bt Elemental II [B]Finals:[/B] Marihito Masuko bt Sensational Dragon [B][U]2007[/U][/B] [B]Preliminary Qualifier:[/B] U.K Dragon bt Fire Fox, Silver Shark & VENOM [B]Round One:[/B] The Great Hisato bt Super Joshuya Golden Scorpion bt UK Dragon Kansuke Konda bt Hyosuke Kokan Americana bt Eagle Kawasawa [B]Round Two:[/B] Elemental II bt The Great Hisato Golden Scorpion bt Marihito Masuko Sensational Dragon bt Kansuke Konda The Awesome Kiyaru bt Americana [B]Semi Finals:[/B] Elemental II bt Golden Scorpion Sensational Dragon bt The Awesome Kiyaru [B]Finals:[/B] Elemental II bt Sensational Dragon

[B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]Purogods.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] The annual Best of the Super Juniors Tournament gets under way this week with the first round as BHOTWG visit the Yokkaichi Dome in Kinki on Monday 5th May, before visiting the Hiroshima Sports Park in Chugoku on Thursday 8th May. Monday's show will be headlined by Hiroaki Nakasawa going up against Silver Dragon Feet's Miyamae, where Hooded Kudo will be hoping his fellow Dragon Feeter can de-rail Nakasawa in his quest to regain the World Title. Hooded Kudo has suggested that if Nakaswa lose to Miyamae then Miyamae should get the World Title shot. It is thought that Nakasawa's title shot is set in stone for the Inferno event, but should Miyamae beat Nakasawa, then the Burning Hammer officials have agreed to make the World Title match a three-way match which would play into Hooded Kudo's hands as Miyamae has appeared to be the more 'obedient' of The Rebellion in terms of following team orders over recent months for Silver Dragon Feet. Whilst, Hooded Kudo himself will pair up with Sensational Dragon to takle on Trio's Tournament winners Kinnojo Horri and Elemental II in an All-Star Tag match. Size of the Fight will put the World Tag Titles on the line once again as they face the challenge of P.I.N.K duo Marihito Masuko & Tadakuni Toshusai. In BOSJ Cup action fellow P.I.N.K member Mokuami Maita will take on WLW's Barei Yasujiro (making his first BOSJ Cup appearance since 2004) in a Bracket B encounter. And both Bracket A matches will also feature on the show as Golden Scorpion takes on the Pacific Express' Kenko Takemitsu and the surging SUKI takes on U.K Dragon making his return a Burning Hammer ring after his departure at the end of the previous tour. Rounding out the card Shingen Miyazaki who recently made an unsuccesful challenge for the Openweight Title takes on Rhino Umaga, who is looking to continue his recent winning momentum after back to back wins last week and Sean McFly faces off against Chuichi Sanda of the Raging Bulls. Thursday's show in Chugoku will be headlined by a three way match for the Openweight Title as Tom Gilmore defends against Sean McFly (who can consider himself unlucky not to be Openweight Champion after 2 draws) and the super-hot SUKI. After big wins over Koshiro Ino (Twice) and Kinnojo Horri, SUKI asked last week why he was getting a title opportunity and whilst given his ego, he will be disappointed that it's not for the World Title, a chance to take home the Openweight Title should not be scoffed at by the talented youngster. In the semi main event there will be a Six Man Battle as Hooded Kudo & The Rebellion will be looking to put their recent internal strife to one side, to see of the challenge of Hiroaki Nakasawa, Koshiro Ino and Junior Champion Americana. In the BOSJ Cup NOTBPW's Acid makes his Best of the Super Juniors debut as he takes on 2004 winner Super Joshuya in the second of the Bracket B match-ups. Whilst the Bracket C matches see's P.I.N.K's Marihito Masuko take on Eagle Kawasawa and Frankie Perez also from NOTBPW and making his first appearance in the tournament goes up against Hyosuke Kokan of the World Tag Team champion Size of the Fight. There will also be more Junior Divison action as four of the seeds who will be receiving byes to the next round will compete in a 4 Corner Survival showcase as the 2007 runner-up Sensational Dragon faces off with fellow Silver Dragon Feet member Hell Monkey, World Tag Team Champion Kansuke Konda and three time BOSJ Cup winner The Awesome Kiyaru. Rounding out the show there will be singles heavyweight action as Kinnojo Horri faces off with Eiji Hamacho of the Raging Bulls. Here is a full run-down of the cards for the up-coming shows [CENTER][B][U][COLOR=#808000]Samurai Spirit Tour (Night Twenty One)[/COLOR][/U][/B] [B][U](Yokkaichi Dome, Kinki)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][I]Monday 5th May 2008[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Special Challenge Match *:[/B] Hiroaki Nakasawa vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] Miyamae[/CENTER] [CENTER][I]* If Miyamae wins he get's inserted into the World Title Match at Inferno/Best of the Super Juniors. [/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]All Star Tag:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Burning World Champion-[/SIZE] Hooded Kudo & Sensational Dragon vs Kinnojo Horri & Elemental II [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]World Tag Team Titles:[/B] Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda) vs P.I.N.K (Marihito Masuko & Tadakuni Toshusai)[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][COLOR=darkred]Best of the Super Juniors- First Round (Bracket A):[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=darkred]Golden Scorpion[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]vs[/COLOR] [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]'Representing The Pacific Express'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=darkred]Kenko Takemitsu[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=darkred]SUKI[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]vs[/COLOR] [SIZE=1][COLOR=#8b0000]'From WLW'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=darkred]U.K Dragon[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][COLOR=sienna]Best of the Super Juniors- First Round (Bracket B):[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=sienna]'From WLW'[/COLOR] [COLOR=sienna]Barei Yasujiro[/COLOR] [COLOR=sienna]vs[/COLOR] [COLOR=sienna]'Representing P.I.N.K' [/COLOR] [COLOR=sienna]Mokuami Maita[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=black]Rhino Umaga[/COLOR] vs [SIZE=1]'Representing The Pacific Express'[/SIZE] Shingen Miyazaki [/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]'Representing Raging Bulls'[/SIZE] Chuichi Sanda vs Sean McFly ___________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U][COLOR=olive]Samurai Spirit Tour- Night Twenty Two[/COLOR][/U][/B] [B][U](Hiroshima Sports Park, Chugoku)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][I]Monday 8th May 2008[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Openweight Title:[/B] Tom Gilmore vs Sean McFly vs SUKI[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Six Man Battle:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Burning World Champion-[/SIZE] Hooded Kudo & The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae) vs Hiroaki Nakasawa, Koshiro Ino & [SIZE=1]Burning Junior Champion-[/SIZE] Americana[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]BOSJ Cup Seeds 4 Corner Survival Showcase:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] Hell Monkey vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Size of the Fight'[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Burning World Tag Team Champion-[/SIZE] Kansuke Konda vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] Sensational Dragon vs The Awesome Kiyaru [/CENTER] [CENTER][B][COLOR=sienna]Best of the Super Juniors- First Round (Bracket B):[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=sienna]'From NOTBPW'[/COLOR] [COLOR=sienna]Acid[/COLOR] [COLOR=sienna]vs[/COLOR] [COLOR=sienna]Super Joshuya[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=darkolivegreen][B]Best of the Super Juniors- First Round (Bracket C):[/B] [/COLOR] [COLOR=darkolivegreen]Eagle Kawasawa[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkolivegreen]vs[/COLOR] [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkolivegreen]'Representing P.I.N.K'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=darkolivegreen]Marihito Masuko[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkolivegreen]'From NOTBPW'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=darkolivegreen]Frankie Perez[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkolivegreen]vs[/COLOR] [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkolivegreen]'Representing Size of the Fight'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkolivegreen]Burning World Tag Team Champion-[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=darkolivegreen]Hyosuke Kokan[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1][COLOR=black]'Representing Raging Bulls'[/COLOR][/SIZE] Eiji Hamacho vs Kinnojo Horri __________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [quote] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen][B]Predictions Form:[/B] [/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][U][COLOR=darkgreen]Monday (Kinki)[/COLOR][/U][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen][B]Special Challenge Match *:[/B] Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Miyamae[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][I][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkgreen]* If Miyamae wins he gets inserted into World Title match at next PPV.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen][B]All Star Tag: [/B]Hooded Kudo & Sensational Dragon vs Kinnojo Horri & Elemental II [/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen][B]Tag Titles:[/B] Size of the Fight vs P.I.N.K [/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen]BOSJ Cup Rd 1 (Bracket A): Golden Scorpion vs Kenko Takemitsu[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen]BOSJ Cup Rd 1 (Bracket A) : SUKI vs U.K Dragon[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen]BOSJ Cup Rd 1 (Bracket B): Barei Yasujiro vs Mokuami Maita[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen]Rhino Umaga vs Shingen Miyazaki[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen]Chuichi Sanda vs Sean McFly[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen]___________________________________________________[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][U][COLOR=darkgreen]Chugoku (Thursday)[/COLOR][/U][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen][B]Openweight Title:[/B] Tom Gilmore vs Sean McFly vs SUKI[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen][B]Six Man Battle:[/B] Hooded Kudo & The Rebellion vs Hiroaki Nakasawa, Koshiro Ino & Americana[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][COLOR=darkgreen]BOSJ Cup Seeds 4 Corner Showcase:[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=darkgreen]Hell Monkey vs Kansuke Konda vs Sensational Dragon vs The Awesome Kiyaru[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen][B]BOSJ Cup Rd 1 (Bracket B):[/B] Acid vs Super Joshuya[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen][B]BOSJ Cup Rd 1 (Bracket C):[/B] Eagle Kawasawa vs Marihito Masuko[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen][B]BOSJ Cup Rd 1 (Bracket C):[/B] Frankie Perez vs Hyosuke Kokan[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen]Eiji Hamacho vs Kinnojo Horri [/COLOR][/LEFT] [/quote]

[B]Monday (Kinki)[/B] Special Challenge Match: [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa[/B] vs Miyamae All Star Tag:[B] Hooded Kudo & Sensational Dragon [/B]vs Kinnojo Horri & Elemental II Tag Titles: [B]Size of the Fight [/B]vs P.I.N.K BOSJ Cup Rd 1 (Bracket A): [B]Golden Scorpion[/B] vs Kenko Takemitsu BOSJ Cup Rd 1 (Bracket A) : [B]SUKI[/B] vs U.K Dragon BOSJ Cup Rd 1 (Bracket B): [B]Barei Yasujiro [/B]vs Mokuami Maita Rhino Umaga vs [B]Shingen Miyazaki[/B] Chuichi Sanda vs [B]Sean McFly[/B] __________________________________________________ [B]Chugoku (Thursday)[/B] Openweight Title: [B]Tom Gilmore[/B] vs Sean McFly vs SUKI Six Man Battle: [B]Hooded Kudo & The Rebellion [/B]vs Hiroaki Nakasawa, Koshiro Ino & Americana BOSJ Cup Seeds 4 Corner Showcase: Hell Monkey vs Kansuke Konda vs [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] vs The Awesome Kiyaru BOSJ Cup Rd 1 (Bracket B): [B]Acid[/B] vs Super Joshuya BOSJ Cup Rd 1 (Bracket C): Eagle Kawasawa vs [B]Marihito Masuko[/B] BOSJ Cup Rd 1 (Bracket C): Frankie Perez vs [B]Hyosuke Kokan[/B] Eiji Hamacho vs [B]Kinnojo Horri[/B]

Monday (Kinki) Special Challenge Match: [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa[/B] vs Miyamae All Star Tag: [B]Hooded Kudo & Sensational Dragon[/B] vs Kinnojo Horri & Elemental II Tag Titles: [B]Size of the Fight[/B] vs P.I.N.K BOSJ Cup Rd 1 (Bracket A): [B]Golden Scorpion[/B] vs Kenko Takemitsu BOSJ Cup Rd 1 (Bracket A) : [B]SUKI[/B] vs U.K Dragon BOSJ Cup Rd 1 (Bracket B): Barei Yasujiro vs [B]Mokuami Maita[/B] [B]Rhino Umaga[/B] vs Shingen Miyazaki Chuichi Sanda vs [B]Sean McFly[/B] __________________________________________________ Chugoku (Thursday) Openweight Title: Tom Gilmore vs [B]Sean McFly [/B]vs SUKI Six Man Battle: Hooded Kudo & The Rebellion vs [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa, Koshiro Ino & Americana[/B] BOSJ Cup Seeds 4 Corner Showcase: [B]Hell Monkey[/B] vs Kansuke Konda vs Sensational Dragon vs The Awesome Kiyaru BOSJ Cup Rd 1 (Bracket B):[B] Acid[/B] vs Super Joshuya BOSJ Cup Rd 1 (Bracket C): Eagle Kawasawa vs [B]Marihito Masuko[/B] BOSJ Cup Rd 1 (Bracket C): [B]Frankie Perez[/B] vs Hyosuke Kokan Eiji Hamacho vs [B]Kinnojo Horri [/B]

[b]Predictions Form: Monday (Kinki) Special Challenge Match *:[/b] Hiroaki Nakasawa vs [b]Miyamae[/b] [size=1]* If Miyamae wins he gets inserted into World Title match at next PPV.[/size] What I'm thinking is that Kudo v Nakasawa has been done numerous times and you'll want to freshen things up in a main event match. However, Japanese promotions hardly ever book world title matches that aren't one on one. [b]All Star Tag: Hooded Kudo & Sensational Dragon[/b] vs Kinnojo Horri & Elemental II Neither Horri or Elemental II seem to be having much luck at the moment. [b]Tag Titles: Size of the Fight[/b] vs P.I.N.K P.I.N.K aren't ready for the belts yet, and SotF are awesome. By the way...I hope one day in this diary you put the belt on Konda in a Naomichi Marafuji type moment :D [b]BOSJ Cup Rd 1 (Bracket A): Golden Scorpion[/b] vs Kenko Takemitsu Takemitsu sucks. [b]BOSJ Cup Rd 1 (Bracket A) : SUKI[/b] vs U.K Dragon SUKI is red hot at the moment, and while UK Dragon has skills, he can't derail the man who beat Ino and Horri on consecutive events. [b]BOSJ Cup Rd 1 (Bracket B):[/b] Barei Yasujiro vs [b]Mokuami Maita[/b] I really wanted to go with the upset of Yasujiro here because I'm a bit of a mark for the guy, but Maita is younger and has just joined P.I.N.K, so I'll vote for him [b]Rhino Umaga[/b] vs Shingen Miyazaki Miyazaki just seems to be drifting at the moment. Chuichi Sanda vs [b]Sean McFly[/b] McFly is just one of the best in the whole CornellVerse and Sanda, whilst he has an impressive beard, is not. __________________________________________________ _ [b]Chugoku (Thursday) Openweight Title:[/b] Tom Gilmore vs [b]Sean McFly[/b] vs SUKI I believe McFly finally gets the belt (although in my opinion it should be the world championship that he's going for), giving Gilmore the chance to go more super junior like the old days. SUKI, to retain his momentum, won't be pinned. [b]Six Man Battle:[/b] Hooded Kudo & The Rebellion vs [b]Hiroaki Nakasawa, Koshiro Ino & Americana[/b] It's a close call, so I just guessed. [b]BOSJ Cup Seeds 4 Corner Showcase:[/b] [b]Hell Monkey[/b] vs Kansuke Konda vs Sensational Dragon vs The Awesome Kiyaru BHOTWG are the first promotion I properly played with in the C-Verse, and Konda was always one of my favourites, but Monkey needs a bit of a boost. [b]BOSJ Cup Rd 1 (Bracket B): Acid[/b] vs Super Joshuya I say upset win to Acid. Joshuya just isn't that good anymore. [b]BOSJ Cup Rd 1 (Bracket C):[/b] Eagle Kawasawa vs [b]Marihito Masuko[/b] Masuko starts his slow climb back up here, but will lose in the next round. [b]BOSJ Cup Rd 1 (Bracket C):[/b] Frankie Perez vs [b]Hyosuke Kokan[/b] I love Frankie Perez, but he's on loan, and I think after all the losses you give Kokan in singles bouts that you make him look too weak without Konda, so I think you'll let him pick up a win. Eiji Hamacho vs [b]Kinnojo Horri[/b] Hamacho sucks, Horri is good.

Monday (Kinki) Hiroaki Nakasawa vs [B]Miyamae[/B] [B]Hooded Kudo & Sensational Dragon[/B] vs Kinnojo Horri & Elemental II Size of the Fight vs [B]P.I.N.K[/B] [B]Golden Scorpion[/B] vs Kenko Takemitsu [B]SUKI[/B] vs U.K Dragon Barei Yasujiro vs [B]Mokuami Maita[/B] [B]Rhino Umaga[/B] vs Shingen Miyazaki [B]Chuichi Sanda[/B] vs Sean McFly - I can't not predict a guy who looks that much like Chuck Norris. Sorry. Chugoku (Thursday) [B]Tom Gilmore[/B] vs Sean McFly vs SUKI - Such a relatively un-promoted match probably won't end in a title change. Although it's got to happen soon, surely? [B]Hooded Kudo & The Rebellion[/B] vs Hiroaki Nakasawa, Koshiro Ino & Americana Hell Monkey vs Kansuke Konda vs [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] vs The Awesome Kiyaru [B] Acid[/B] vs Super Joshuya Eagle Kawasawa vs [B]Marihito Masuko[/B] Frankie Perez vs [B]Hyosuke Kokan[/B] Eiji Hamacho vs [B]Kinnojo Horri[/B]

[B]Monday (Kinki)[/B] Special Challenge Match: [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa[/B] vs Miyamae All Star Tag: [B]Hooded Kudo & Sensational Dragon[/B] vs Kinnojo Horri & Elemental II Tag Titles: [B]Size of the Fight[/B] vs P.I.N.K BOSJ Cup Rd 1 (Bracket A): [B]Golden Scorpion[/B] vs Kenko Takemitsu BOSJ Cup Rd 1 (Bracket A) : [B]SUKI[/B] vs U.K Dragon BOSJ Cup Rd 1 (Bracket B): Barei Yasujiro vs [B]Mokuami Maita[/B] Rhino Umaga vs [B]Shingen Miyazaki[/B] Chuichi Sanda vs [B]Sean McFly[/B] __________________________________________________ [B]Chugoku (Thursday)[/B] Openweight Title: [B]Tom Gilmore[/B] vs Sean McFly vs SUKI Six Man Battle: [B]Hooded Kudo & The Rebellion[/B] vs Hiroaki Nakasawa, Koshiro Ino & Americana BOSJ Cup Seeds 4 Corner Showcase: Hell Monkey vs Kansuke Konda vs [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] vs The Awesome Kiyaru BOSJ Cup Rd 1 (Bracket B): [B]Acid[/B] vs Super Joshuya BOSJ Cup Rd 1 (Bracket C): Eagle Kawasawa vs [B]Marihito Masuko[/B] BOSJ Cup Rd 1 (Bracket C): Frankie Perez vs [B]Hyosuke Kokan[/B] [B]Eiji Hamacho[/B] vs Kinnojo Horri

Monday (Kinki) Special Challenge Match *: Hiroaki Nakasawa vs [B]Miyamae[/B] * If Miyamae wins he gets inserted into World Title match at next PPV. All Star Tag: [B]Hooded Kudo & Sensational Dragon[/B] vs Kinnojo Horri & Elemental II Tag Titles: [B]Size of the Fight[/B] vs P.I.N.K BOSJ Cup Rd 1 (Bracket A): [B]Golden Scorpion[/B] vs Kenko Takemitsu BOSJ Cup Rd 1 (Bracket A) : [B]SUKI[/B] vs U.K Dragon BOSJ Cup Rd 1 (Bracket B): Barei Yasujiro vs [B]Mokuami Maita[/B] Rhino Umaga vs [B]Shingen Miyazaki[/B] Chuichi Sanda vs [B]Sean McFly[/B] __________________________________________________ _ Chugoku (Thursday) Openweight Title: [B]Tom Gilmore[/B] vs Sean McFly vs SUKI Six Man Battle: Hooded Kudo & The Rebellion vs [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa, Koshiro Ino & Americana[/B] BOSJ Cup Seeds 4 Corner Showcase: Hell Monkey vs Kansuke Konda vs Sensational Dragon vs [B]The Awesome Kiyaru[/B] BOSJ Cup Rd 1 (Bracket B): [B]Acid[/B] vs Super Joshuya BOSJ Cup Rd 1 (Bracket C): Eagle Kawasawa vs [B]Marihito Masuko[/B] BOSJ Cup Rd 1 (Bracket C): Frankie Perez vs [B]Hyosuke Kokan[/B] Eiji Hamacho vs [B]Kinnojo Horri [/B]

Archived