Burning Desire, Raising The Hammer (Cornellverse)

[quote=Mtm2k6;396298]Shimedzu will not go to P.I.N.K. Why go there when he's barely got out of Silver Dragon Feet? Great couple of shows btw. I've went back and read much of the diary (no easy feat - but the diary's awesome so it's been enjoyable :)) and it's great to see all the wrestlers improve and evolve characteristically so much![/quote] Pleased to see you're enjoying the diary, it's always good to have new readers on board. Some of the evolvement of the wrestlers charaterisations/pushes has come from the re-actions of the readers in this diary. P.I.N.K started out as a simple mid-card tag team of two frustrated down on their luck wrestlers who liked wearing white face paint. But they've gotten so over with the readers of this diary, despite not necessarily winning all that much, that I decided I wanted to expand them into being a stable, and I needed some one to step up to be a new threat once the Nakasawa- Kudo feud had reached it's conclusion. I think I mentioned quite a few pages back now, that the diary is sort of split into chapters. Chapter 1 was the start of the diary, to Kudo winning the title (basically Nakasawa's first title run). Chapter 2 was Kudo's title run/ the domination and implosion of Silver Dragon Feet, and now we are on to what is the current Chapter....where this will all end is anyone's guess but one thing is for sure....P.I.N.K have a major part to play.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]Purogods.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] BHOTWG continue the Mists of the Unknown Tour, when they visit the Yokkachi Dome in Kinki on Monday 15th September. The show will be headlined by the Burning Junior Championship match between Sensational Dragon, Elemental Americana and Elemental II. 'Team Elemental' won their title shots by coming out victorious in a 4-Way Tag Team Scramble match, a match in which Elemental Americana got the decisive pin-fall over the current Junior Champion. There is no love lost between Silver Dragon Feet member Sensational Dragon and either of the Elemental's, and there is also the added issue of Sensational Dragon currently holding possession of the Elemental III mask. The question everyone will be asking is , will the Elemental's work together to bring down Sensational Dragon or will the lure of another Junior Title run, drive a wedge between their alliance ? Last Thursdays show in Kanto, saw Shimedzu defeat former Tag Partner Miyamae to earn a shot at the Burning World Championship at Quest of Heart [I][B](to take Place on Saturday 20th September at the Choyodai Baseball Stadium in Hokkaido), [/B][/I]against Hiroaki Nakasawa. However P.I.N.K are claiming that they 'assisted' Shimedzu to victory, as Miyamae looked to have the match until P.I.N.K made an apperance on the entrance ramp, making Miyamae lose his focus. At the end of the match Marihito Masuko, made Shimedzu an offer to join P.I.N.K. Shimedzu gave no answer and simply stepped out of the ring and headed back up the entrance ramp. However Shimedzu will be tagging with P.I.N.K member Toshiharu Hyobanshi (so has he joined P.I.N.K or is he being forced to tag with the P.I.N.K member against his wishes ?) to take on the unlikely duo of Silver Dragon Feet leader Hooded Kudo and Kinnojo Horri. Kudo and Horri have been enemies ever since the original verison of Silver Dragon Feet that involved was 'killed off' by Kudo himself. However both now have a common enemy in P.I.N.K. The Kabuki face painted clan have made Silver Dragon Feet a major target, in their attempt to take their place as the top faction in BHOTWG, whilst Kinnojo Horri want's personal revenge on Hyobanshi, since the former GCG Champion put Horri's friend and tag partner Koshiro Ino through a table on Thursdays's show, putting the POWAAH and Paint man out of action indefinitely. Question is can Kudo and Horri, work together ? Also taking place be an Openweight Title match between Sean McFly and SUKI. SUKI and Yasunobu Masuno, defeated McFly and McFly's previous challenger to his title Bulldozer Brandon Smith in a Tag Team contest at last Thursdays show in Kanto, when SUKI forced BBS to tap out to the SUKI Special. Even though SUKI did not get the decision on McFly, his performance and decisive victory over the previous contender was enough for the BHOTWG officials to give him a shot a McFly's title. Can SUKI fulfill his promise of claiming a title before the year is out or will McFly continue his Title run, and go one step nearer to the 'holy grail' of the 10 defences and keep his 'unbeaten' streak alive. Other matches to take place will see the Keith Brothers (who revealed on the last Voyager Showcase that they will now be known as 'Sam's Boys' in tribute to their father, and former BHOTWG World Champion Sam Keith) in singles action, when Matt takes on World Champion Hiroaki Nakasawa in a non title match, and Greg faces off with World Tag Team Champion Kansuke Konda. The members of Silver Dragon Feet and P.I.N.K will further clash with each other when Miyamae teams with Hell Monkey to take on Mokuami Maita and Tadakuni Toshusai, whilst P.I.N.K leader Marihito Masuko will be in Junior Division action against The Awesome Kiyaru in a match that could be important for either competitors Junior Title ambitions. The following show is set to take place at the Kagawa Sports Field in Shikoku on Thursday 18th September, but we have yet to get significant details of the card for that event, except of the the fact that a mini-tournament will take place to decide the next challengers for the World Tag Team Championship, due to 'HorrIno' having to pass over the opporuntity, because of Koshiro Ino's indefinite leave from the BHOTWG roster due to injury. There will be no Voyager Showcase scheduled for his week, due to the Quest of Heart Pay Per View taking place on Saturday, as BHOTWG officials say that more than 3 shows in a week could lead to burn-out for both the roster and the fans. Here is the confirmed card for Monday's show at the Yokkaichi Dome in Kinki. [CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=magenta]Mists of the Unkown Tour- Night Seven[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][U](Yokkaichi Dome, Kinki)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][I]Monday 15th September 2008[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Junior Championship:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] Sensational Dragon vs Elemental Americana vs Elemental II[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]'Friend or Foe ?' Tag Match:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] Hooded Kudo & Kinnojo Horri vs Shimedzu & [SIZE=1]'Representing P.I.N.K'[/SIZE] Toshiharu Hyobanshi[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Openweight Championship:[/B] Sean McFly vs SUKI[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Non (World) Title Match:[/B] Hiroaki Nakasawa vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Sam's Boys'[/SIZE] Matt Keith[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Grudge Tag:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] Miyamae & Hell Monkey vs P.I.N.K (Mokuami Maita & Tadakuni Toshusai)[/CENTER] [CENTER]The Awesome Kiyaru vs [SIZE=1]'Representing P.I.N.K'[/SIZE] Marihito Masuko[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]'Representing Sam's Boys'[/SIZE] Greg Keith vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Size of the Fight'[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]World Tag Team Champion-[/SIZE] Kansuke Konda _____________________________________________________[/CENTER] [quote] [LEFT][B][U][COLOR=darkgreen]Prediction Form[/COLOR][/U][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][COLOR=darkgreen]Monday (Kinki)[/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen][B]Junior Title: [/B]Sensational Dragon vs Elemental Americana vs Elemental II[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen][B]Friend or Foe ? Tag:[/B] Hooded Kudo & Kinnojo Horri vs Shimedzu & Toshiharu Hyobanshi[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen][B]Openweight Title:[/B] Sean McFly vs SUKI[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen][B]Non Title:[/B] Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Matt Keith[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen][B]Grudge Tag:[/B] Miyamae & Hell Monkey vs P.I.N.K (Maita & Toshusai)[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen]The Awesome Kiyaru vs Marihito Masuko [/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen]Greg Keith vs Kansuke Konda[/COLOR][/LEFT] [/quote]

Prediction Form Monday (Kinki) Junior Title: [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] vs Elemental Americana vs Elemental II [I]Dragon will find a way to keep the belt and the mask at least until the tour end PPV[/I] Friend or Foe ? Tag: Hooded Kudo & Kinnojo Horri vs [B]Shimedzu & Toshiharu Hyobanshi[/B] [I]Shimedzu isn't the newest member of P.I.N.K. but I am betting a new member does show himself in this match.[/I] Openweight Title: [B]Sean McFly[/B] vs SUKI [I]McFly gets to at least nine defenses.[/I] Non Title: [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa[/B] vs Matt Keith [I]Sam Keith would have a chance, Matt still has a ways to go to reach this height in Japan.[/I] Grudge Tag: Miyamae & Hell Monkey vs [B]P.I.N.K (Maita & Toshusai)[/B] [I]It's a P.I.N.K. tacular night[/I] [B]The Awesome Kiyaru[/B] vs Mokuami Maita [I]Win for Kiyaru as he climbs back into the junior picture[/I] Greg Keith vs [B]Kansuke Konda[/B] [I]Greg also has some learning (aka jobbing) to do to grow in Japan[/I]

[B][U]Monday (Kinki)[/U][/B] Junior Title: [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] vs Elemental Americana vs Elemental II Friend or Foe ? Tag: Hooded Kudo & Kinnojo Horri vs Shimedzu [B]& Toshiharu Hyobanshi[/B] Openweight Title: [B]Sean McFly[/B] vs SUKI Non Title: [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa [/B]vs Matt Keith Grudge Tag: [B]Miyamae & Hell Monkey[/B] vs P.I.N.K (Maita & Toshusai) The Awesome Kiyaru vs [B]Mokuami Maita[/B] Greg Keith vs [B]Kansuke Konda[/B]

Junior Title: [B]Sensational Dragon [/B]vs Elemental Americana vs Elemental II [I]Sensational Elemental is holding on to this strap to the PPV at least[/I] Friend or Foe ? Tag: Hooded Kudo & Kinnojo Horri vs [B]Shimedzu & Toshiharu Hyobanshi[/B] [I]Shimedzu and Hyobanshi to win. Shimedzu not to join PINK. D-mack may be right though. Horri doesn't seem to have much focus now...[/I] Openweight Title: [B]Sean McFly [/B]vs SUKI [I]McFly to win here, but SUKI will look strong in defeat[/I] Non Title: [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa [/B]vs Matt Keith [I]Keith continues his education[/I] Grudge Tag: Miyamae & Hell Monkey vs [B]P.I.N.K (Maita & Toshusai)[/B] [I]P.I.N.K. are on a roll[/I] The Awesome Kiyaru vs [B]Marihito Masuko [/B] [I]Toughest match to call, I reckon. Kiyaru has been good lately, pulling off good match results. But with PINK's momentum, I'll go with Masuko here.[/I] Greg Keith vs [B]Kansuke Konda[/B] [I]Same as with Matt - education time[/I]

Prediction Form Monday (Kinki) Junior Title: [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] vs Elemental Americana vs Elemental II Friend or Foe ? Tag: Hooded Kudo & Kinnojo Horri vs [B][B]Shimedzu & Toshiharu [/B]Hyobanshi[/B] Openweight Title: [B]Sean McFly[/B] vs SUKI Non Title: [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa[/B] vs Matt Keith Grudge Tag: Miyamae & Hell Monkey vs [B]P.I.N.K (Maita & Toshusai)[/B] The Awesome Kiyaru vs [B]Marihito Masuko [/B] Greg Keith vs [B]Kansuke Konda[/B]

Monday (Kinki) Junior Title: [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] vs Elemental Americana vs Elemental II Friend or Foe ? Tag: Hooded Kudo & Kinnojo Horri [B]vs Shimedzu & Toshiharu Hyobanshi[/B] Openweight Title: [B]Sean McFly[/B] vs SUKI Non Title: [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa[/B] vs Matt Keith Grudge Tag: Miyamae & Hell Monkey vs [B]P.I.N.K (Maita & Toshusai)[/B] The Awesome Kiyaru vs [B]Marihito Masuko[/B] Greg Keith vs [B]Kansuke Konda[/B]

Monday (Kinki) Junior Title: [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] vs Elemental Americana vs Elemental II [I]- This could easily end up being a three-way draw but somehow I think the magnificent Elemental Dragon will somehow find a way to divide EII and EIII.[/I] Friend or Foe ? Tag: [B]Hooded Kudo & Kinnojo Horri [/B]vs Shimedzu & Toshiharu Hyobanshi [I]- Shimedzu takes umbrage at PINK suggesting he needed their 'aid' so when Hyobanshi goes for the hot PINK tag on Shimedzu, Shim drops off the apron and leaves the newest member of PINK to the dual anger of Kudo and Horri.[/I] Openweight Title: [B]Sean McFly[/B] vs SUKI -[i]McFly will tie or surpass Gilmore's record before dropping the Openweight just shy of 10 successful defences.[/i] Non Title: [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa[/B] vs Matt Keith [I]- What's Japanese for SQUASH? Because Matt's gonna feel an H-Bomb I suspect as he gets schooled in the reality of life in BHotWG.[/I] Grudge Tag: Miyamae & Hell Monkey vs [B]P.I.N.K (Maita & Toshusai)[/B] [I]- Much as I like SDF I think the PINK push continues.[/I] [B]The Awesome Kiyaru[/B] vs Marihito Masuko [I]- Kiyaru's rediscovery of his latent ability continues as Masuko likely gets frustrated and clobbers one of the best masks in the business with a chair or something more PINKish.[/I] Greg Keith vs [B]Kansuke Konda[/B] [I]- The edumaction of Greg in Japan starts here.[/I]

Monday (Kinki) Junior Title: [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] vs Elemental Americana vs Elemental II [I]I like the Elemental Dragon the bestestest.[/I] Friend or Foe ? Tag: Hooded Kudo & Kinnojo Horri vs [B]Shimedzu & Toshiharu Hyobanshi[/B] [I]Is he or isn't he? That is the question. But even if he ain't Horri looks mentally retarded anyway fore-go victory for PINK!!![/I] Openweight Title: [B]Sean McFly[/B] vs SUKI [I]Not yet SUKI not yet.... but soon... oh yes, very soon...[/I] Non Title: [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa[/B] vs Matt Keith [I]H-Bomb blows Sam's kid a new one.[/I] Grudge Tag: Miyamae & Hell Monkey vs [B]P.I.N.K (Maita & Toshusai)[/B] [I]GOOD MATCH, probably my fav, but gotta go with my PINK rep's.[/I] [B]The Awesome Kiyaru[/B] vs Marihito Masuko [I]Good night for PINK... that is until the leader meets his match in this classic confrontation[/I] Greg Keith vs [B]Kansuke Konda[/B] [I]That's the BIG FIGHT PLAYER you messin' with Greggie.[/I]

[CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=magenta][U][B]Mists of the Unknown Tour (Night 7)[/B][/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Monday 15th September 2008[/SIZE] [/CENTER] [CENTER]Yokkaichi Dome, Kinki (Attendance: 5'000)[/CENTER] [B]Dark Matches[/B] [B]Dark Match #1 : Dynamite Narahashi vs Eagle Kawasawa vs Mikey James vs VENOM[/B] [B][COLOR=red]Result: VENOM defeated Eagle Kawasawa, Mikey James and Dynamite Narahashi in 7:46 when VENOM defeated Dynamite Narahashi by submission with a Sting In The Tail.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Solid work out and nice victory for VENOM, who looks to be in good enough ring-shape to continue his wrestling career, after what was a pretty bad concussion.[/FONT] [CENTER]___________________________________________________[/CENTER] [B]Dark Match #2: Hyosuke Kokan vs Relampago Dos[/B] [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hyosuke Kokan defeated Relámpago Dos in 4:01 by pinfall with a Cannonball. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Does anyone else find, that quite often the opponents you think would click in the ring, don't and this was exactly the case here as the Size of the Fight Man and the young luchador weren't on the same page at all.[/FONT] [CENTER][FONT=Courier New]____________________________________________________________[/FONT][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show (Filmed for T.V)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]The show starts with a video package, re-capping what happened at the end of the last show. It shows highlights of the deciding match between Shimedzu and Miyamae, then the post match angle with Marihito Masuko offering a spot in P.I.N.K to Shimedzu.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]__________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #1: The Awesome Kiyaru vs Marihito Masuko[/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheAwesomeKiyaru.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarihitoMasuko.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The opening match featured the P.I.N.K leader himself, as he took on Junior Division rival The Awesome Kiyaru. Length wise this was a pretty standard opener but it was lifted by the fact that these two have superb chemistry against one another. Both are very quick and there styles compliment each other perfectly, Kiyaru has a little more flair but Masuko is a great defensive wrestler who can come up with counters out of no-where. An example of some of the great work in this match, saw The Awesome Kiyaru take Masuko over with a Standing Shiranui, only for Masuko to land on his feet, flip Kiyaru over with a monkey-flip....Kiyaru to land on his feet and try to take Masuko down with a spinning leg-sweep , only for Masuko to dive over the attempt and take Kiyaru down with spinnng head-scissors on the rebound. The finishing sequence saw Kiyaru catch Masuko coming off the top-rope with an Into The White and plant the P.I.N.K man into the mat with a Falcon Arrow. Kiyaru then headed up top and went for the Magic Cloud , but as he came off the top-rope Masuko blew PINK mist into the face of Kiyaru (well into his mask, but it did reduce Kiyaru's vision). At the same time referee Koetsu Shinozaki was being distracted by the sudden arrival of Masuko's P.I.N.K followers Toshusai and Maita. Masuko then sneaked in a low blow on Kiyaru and rolled the Junior veteran up in a small package, just as Shinozaki suddenly turned his attention back to the match. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Marihito Masuko defeated The Awesome Kiyaru in 10:53 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] [I]Masuko is celebrating his victory when Silver Dragon Feet members Miyamae and Hell Monkey, come out from the crowd and jump the P.I.N.K leader from behind, Maita and Toshusai then race up the entrance ramp to come to their leaders rescue. Masuko escapes into the crowd and the bell rings for the Maita- Toshusai vs Monkey-Miyamae match.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #2: Hell Monkey & Miyamae vs [/B] [B]P.I.N.K (Mokuami Maita & Tadakuni Toshusai)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HellMonkeyB.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Miyamae.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MokuamiMaita_alt1.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BHOTWG-TadakuniToshusaiPINK.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This match was built around more of the chaotic brawling formula that Silver Dragon Feet and P.I.N.K have employed in pretty much all of their multi competitor matches against one another, and try as the four men might this match-up just lacked the heat and intensity, as when their big-guns such as Hooded Kudo and Hyobanshi are involved. Toshusai and Maita are also beginning to grow a reputation as being P.I.N.K's 'whipping boys', the guys who go out there to absorb a loss and though they came close on a couple of occasions to changing that perception (Toshusai nailed Miyamae with the Shock Treatment for a two and three quarters count) , it was not to be as Silver Dragon Feet struck back in this feud when Hell Monkey was able to land the Tumbling Monkey on Toshusai, to pick up the victory. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hell Monkey and Miyamae defeated P.I.N.K (Maita & Toshusai) in 9:18 when Hell Monkey defeated Tadakuni Toshusai by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]____________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #3: Non Title: [/B] [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Matt Keith[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawa.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MatthewGauge.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The general consensus on the BHOTWG fansites, was that Matt Keith had no chance in this match and would probably fall victim to an H-Bomb and though Keith was able to stick it out for almost Six minutes, that is exactly what happened in what was a pretty routine extended squash for the World Champion. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hiroaki Nakasawa defeated Matt Keith in 5:52 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]__________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [I]The backstage camera's pick up Kinnojo Horri talking to Hooded Kudo, in the corridor. We hear Horri telling Kudo he's not happy to tag with him tonight and though they have a common enemy in P.I.N.K, Horri still wont forgive Kudo for turning on him and Koshiro Ino last year. Kudo returns the non-compliment.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]_______________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]We then go to a separate part of the backstage area where Tetsuzan Kaneko is standing by with Openweight Title Challenger SUKI. SUKI said.........[/I] [I]' Everyones talking about how Sean McFly has yet to be pinned or tap out since he became a full time roster member with Burning Hammer, but I am a rising star, in fact you could say I'm a legend killer........ Elemental II, Kinnojo Horri, Koshiro Ino they've all tapped out to the SUKI Special and that silver haired yankee will be the next one on the list. I said I'll win a title before the year is out and I'll fulfill that promise right now !'[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #4: Openweight Championship: [/B] [B]Sean McFly vs SUKI[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningOpenweight.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SeanMcFly.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SUKI.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] They begin with a series of standing switches, McFly gets SUKI into a Hammerlock but the c0cky youngster works his way out of it. SUKI then gets a standing switch and trys for a Dragon Suplex but McFly fights out of it with back-elbows. The Openweight Champion then whips SUKI across the ring, but SUKI uses the momentum to take McFly down with Tilt-A-Whirl Head-Scissors and apply the SUKI SPECIAL !! McFly quickly shifts his body weight over, and forces SUKI's shoulders down to the mat, forcing SUKI to release the hold. Both are back up and McFly is selling the injury to his left arm, SUKI seeing that McFly is favouring his left arm, begins to kick away at the arm, forcing McFly on the back foot. SUKI nails McFly with a standing drop-kick that forces the former NOTBPW mainstay slumping into the corner. SUKI then follows up with a running knee, before dragging McFly out of the corner, he goes to spike McFly into the mat with an Implant DDT, but McFly manages to stand firm, before coming back with a series of fore-arm shot with his un-weakened arm that has SUKI suddenly on the back-foot, he then nails SUKI with a roaring elbow, but being a south-paw the shot doesn't have quite the same force behind it as it usually does, and SUKI is able to asborb the shot, before coming back with a roundhouse kick, that has McFly rocking. SUKI then plants McFly into the mat with an STO. The self-proclaimed 'legend killer' then went up top, before landing on top of McFly's weakend arm with a double foot-stomp ! SUKI then went to once again apply the SUKI Special but McFly had it scouted, rolling up SUKI with a La Magistral Cradle, SUKI then rolled through and once again tried to apply the SUKI Special but McFly managed to flip over and land a basement drop-kick the face of SUKI. They both then stumbled back up to their feet, but it was McFly who was able to strike first, drilling SUKI with a Super-Kick before slumping to the canvas and crawling over to make the cover............. One........... Two......... SUKI kicked out. McFly then turned SUKI over onto his belly and tried to apply the Stone-Hold but SUKI kicked McFly off and as McFly bounced back off the ropes, SUKI took the Champion over with a Northern Lights Suplex, before floating over once again into the SUKI SPECIAL !! SUKI had it locked on right in the middle of the ring, and McFly was starting to fade............ Referee Umeki checked on McFly's condition....... Umeki raises McFly's 'good' arm It flops down........ Umeki checks again........... Still no response.......... Umeki with one last look........... Suddenly McFly starts to come to live, and he digs down deep to shift his body weight over to the ropes, he looks like he might be about to tap. but he manages to shift a leg underneath the ring-ropes forcing SUKI to break the hold. SUKI clearly looks frustrated, as he must have felt McFly had no-where to go and the damage already done to the arm would be too much. SUKI tries to get in a cheap shot, on the rope-break but McFly see's it coming and he ducks the attempt before countering with a Side Russian Leg-Sweep, into the ring-ropes. SUKI bounces off the ring-ropes and McFly uses the momentum to dump SUKI with a Rolling Release German Suplex. But once again McFly slumps down in agony and is slow to make the cover , he eventually gets over but SUKI kicks out with ease. SUKI tries to get in another cheap shot, as they rise to their feet but McFly manages to maintain control, before lifting SUKI up into vertical suplex, but he lets go of SUKI in pain, and the c0cky youngster immediately takes advantage by nailing McFly with an Enziguri, he then takes a stunned McFly and dumps the Champion with a Release Dragon Suplex ................. But McFly somehow manages to land on his feet , before nailing SUKI with a Standing Drop-Kick, SUKI rebounds off the ropes ....right into the DELOREAN DRIVER !!! But McFly is again unable to follow up with the cover, straight away favouring his injured left arm as he crawls over to make the cover....................... One...................... Two...................... Three !!!! Sean McFly is still the Openweight Champion. Great match that pitted the arguably the best Technical wrestler in the world in McFly against someone who may one day be talked about in the same league as the current Openweight Champion. SUKI had a clear game-plan as to how he was going to take-down McFly and it almost came off, what he didn't expect (or perhaps he should have expected it) was the resilliance of McFly and once McFly drills someone with the Delorean Driver,it's game-over...even if it takes McFly what seemed like an eternity to make the cover. McFly is now half -way there to reaching the magical 10 defence mark. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Sean McFly defeated SUKI in 16:44 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Sean McFly retains Burning Openweight Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [I]McFly is clearly in discomfort after the match, but he still manages to show off his Openweight Belt with pride, climbing the turnbuckles and holding the belt aloft with his un-injured arm.[/I] [B]Rating: B[/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #5: Greg Keith vs Kansuke Konda[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GregGauge.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KansukeKonda.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Maybe it was the fact that, unlike his brother (Matt), Greg Keith wasn't over-matched in size in this match....in fact he had the size advantage, but Konda is as resilliant as they come and size rarely matters when it comes to who he is facing. Keith however did give the World Tag Team Champion and ultra competitive bout, that packed in alot of action for the roughly 8 and a half minutes it ran for, with Konda trying to keep a fast pace, whilst Keith wanted to slow things down and ground Konda, at one point Keith did get the Proton Lock -locked on but Konda was so near the ropes, he could barely do any damage. The finish saw Keith go for the G-Popper (Even-Flow DDT) but Konda was able to work his way out of it, and immediately countered with the Konda Driver, to pick up the victory. The commentatary Team put in a good word for Keith's performance during the match, that with a bit more experience, he has the all potential to be a future star. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Kansuke Konda defeated Greg Keith in 8:37 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER]_________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #6: [/B][B]Hooded Kudo & Kinnojo Horri vs [/B] [B]Shimedzu & Toshiharu Hyobanshi[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HoodedKudo.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Shimedzu-semiPINK.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HyobanshiPINK-1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] All the wrestlers came to the ring with separate entrances, suggesting that they were pretty much being forced to tag with their partners against their will. However something intriguing happened when Shimedzu (who was last to go to the ring) emerged and made his way up the entrance ramp. He was wearing face paint again, face paint similar to what the wore in The Rebellion, except that the tribal like markings on his face were colored the same Magenta colour, that P.I.N.K adorn their faces with, and though it wasn't full P.I.N.K make-up perhaps this was a sign that Shimedzu was considering joining P.I.N.K The match had an interesting dynamic with Kudo and Horri barely looking to be on the same page, whilst Shimedzu and Hyobanshi looked to be working effectively as a unit. It was rather ironic that a man who directed many heel beat-downs in during the past year, found himself as 'face in peril' because with no-nonsense babyface Horri in the team , that pairing were the de-facto faces. Kudo eventually managed to escape from the semi P.I.N.K duo, after countering a Nova-Bomb Redux attempt from Hyobanshi with a crucifix bomb, before getting the hot-tag into Kinnojo Horri , whose desire for revenge on Hyobanshi suddenly over-road any resentment he still had towards Hooded Kudo. Horri cleaned house, leading to him downing Shimedzu with the Destiny Bomb. Only for Hyobanshi to break it up, Hyobanshi then began to re-take control but for once Horri was grateful for a Kudo cheap-shot as Hyobanshi was stopped in his tracks with a simple knee to the back. Suddenly Hyobanshi found himself isolated in the semi-SDF corner , but when Kudo tried for a Kudo Kutter he managed to block the attempt, before lifting Kudo up into a Military Press and launching the former World Champion into Kinnojo Horri, that too alot out of Hyobanshi, who was unable to follow up with a cover. But Horri and Kudo were out cold enough, after their collision for Hyobanshi to get the hot-tag into Shimedzu.............. Except Shimedzu had other idea's, the former SDF member, all of a sudden stepped down off the apron, and headed back up the entrance ramp. A confused Hyobanshi then turned round......right into a KUDO KUTTER !!! And with that Hyobanshi had just suffered his first loss in a BHOTWG ring. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hooded Kudo and Kinnojo Horri defeated Shimedzu and Toshiharu Hyobanshi in 15:05 when Hooded Kudo defeated Toshiharu Hyobanshi by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]O.O.C Note:[/B] Major Kudos to Beeker for not only correctly guessing the winning team, but also getting the exact finish to this match spot-on. [/FONT] [I]Post Match and Kinnojo Horri, goes over to Hooded Kudo, it looks as if he's willing to bury the hatchet, Kudo looks like he might be buying into it but just as it looked like the two SDF originals are about to embrace, Kudo delivers a kick to the mid-section and just like Hyobanshi did in the match Horri falls victim to the Kudo-Kutter ![/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [B]______________________________________________________[/B] [I]A really well put together video package is played to hype up the main event the Junior Title Three way Dance between Sensational Dragon, Elemental Americana, Elemental II. It does a great job of putting over the intertwining rivarlies between all three competitors.[/I] [B]Rating: B[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #7: Junior Championship: [/B] [B]Sensational Dragon vs. Elemental Americana vs. [/B][B]Elemental II[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningJunior.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalElemental1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmericanElemental.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElementalII.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] As he has been doing since the end of the last tour, Sensational Dragon is wearing an 'Elemental Dragon' mask whenever he faces the Elementals, in an attempt to wind them up enough, so that they'll make mistakes. Thing is Elemental Americana has managed to maintain his focus in face of Dragon's gamesmanship. They circle each other at the start and Dragon tries to bail from the ring, sensing that this match might be more of a two on one, than a three-way and he'd be right as both Elementals prevent him from escaping, dumping the SDF member with a double team snap suplex. They then continue to work over Dragon with a series of double team moves, but neither of them goes for the cover and it seems that they are content to just dish out a beating to the Silver Dragon Feet member for the time being. Dragon however keeps getting up from the double-team beat-down making the Elemental's even more determined to dish out more punishment, to the man that has been consistant thorn in their side and has possession of the Elemental III mask The double teanming comes to a head when Drago is met by stereo kicks to the chest and back. Elemental Americana then takes Dragon over with a snap-mare and delivers a series of stiff-kicks to the back. Elemental II, then tells Americana to step-aside and tells him 'that's not hard enough' and delivers some even stiffer kicks to Dragons' back. They then decide to go for kicks to Dragon's back at the same-time, but Dragon suddenly rolls out of the way and to the outside, as he tries to once again high-tail it up the entrance ramp, to get himself intentionally counted out. Both Elementals however have other ideas. Elemental II winds up for an Elemental trade-mark the handspring plancha but Dragon sees it coming, however Elemental II fakes out Dragon with the Elemental Daze Kick, before Elemental Americana suddenly launches himself over the top with a handpsring plancha of his own taking down the Junior Champion. Elemental Americana then pitches Dragon back into the ring, who is then ripe for Elemental II to drill Dragon with the ELEMENTAL DRIVER !! One......... Two.............. Elemental Americana, pulls Elemental II off Dragon and suddenly the Elemental alliance is in jeopardy. They begin to have a heated exchange of words but are yet to come to blows. However their arguing allows Dragon to recover, and the Junior Champion takes the pair of them down with a double DDT ! Dragon then lands a standing Moonsault on Elemental II, he then springs off the ropes into a Quebrada onto Elemental Americana, but the former Junior Champion gets the knees up. However the Elemental III in waiting is unable to take advantage as Dragon has the sense to bail out of the ring. All of a sudden Elemental II is back up and he takes Americana down with a La Magistral Cradle. Elemental Americana kicks out, and looks non too happy that Elemental II tried to take advantage. This time they do more than exchange a few heated words and they come to blows, laying into each other with strikes and kicks. Sensational Dragon then emerges back on the apron, and the defending Champion takes both Elementals down with a Springboard Drop-Kick. Dragon kips up to his feet, he nails Elemental II with an Enziguri. Elemental Americana comes charging in, Dragon flips himself over Americana, before taking the Elemental III in waiting down with a Dragon Screw Leg-Whip. Elemental II is back up but is nailed with a kick to the face. Dragon then takes control with a a three quarter face lock , he then takes Elemental II down with the DRAGON SLICE !! But Elemental Americana is back up and he dumps Dragon with an Elemental Suplex !!! One............ Two............ Thr............ Dragon manages to kick out, but with Elemental II also down, Americana see's this as his opportunity. He heads up top ,and sets up for the Inferno Splash. But all of a sudden members of P.I.N.K come down to ringside, the duo of Maita and Toshusai catch the attention of referee Omura Umeki, but they were the diversion, as Marihito Masuko emerged from the crowd, to shove Elemental Americana, off the top-rope and crashing to the floor to the outside. Elemental II then got back up, but got a blast of Pink mist to the face, and he stumbled right into a Dragon Suplex from Sensational Dragon......... One........... Two............. Three !!! Despite facing a two on one situaition for much of the match Sensational Dragon found a way to hold onto the Junior Championship. But he will probably have to thank Marihito Masuko , but why exactly would the P.I.N.K leader help a member of Silver Dragon Feet ? Added to that Dragon was someone Masuko once had a pretty intense rivalry with, before Dragon moved on to his feud with the Elementals. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Sensational Dragon defeated Elemental Americana and Elemental II in 17:41 when Sensational Dragon defeated Elemental II by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Sensational Dragon retains the Burning Junior Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [I]Marihito Masuko then climbs into the ring, in the middle of Sensational Dragon's celebration. The P.I.N.K leader tells Dragon, that 'you owe me' before making a belt gesture. Dragon however doesn't take too kindly to Masuko's suggestion that he got help and the two stare each other down, but security manage to make their way into the ring, before they come to blows.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]________________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=magenta]Overall: A*[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] A consistantly great show, further intrigue added to the P.I.N.K- Silver Dragon Feet feud and highlighted by two great title matches. Despite losing out in his Openweight Title match SUKI perhaps was the star of the show, putting in the sort of performance that confirms that he will hold Championship gold sooner or later _________________________________________________________________ [B]T.V News:[/B] Lords of the Ring scored a 18.03 rating on Nippon T.V (- 0.08) Have to say that T.V Ratings are a bit on the frustrating side at the moment.

[B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]Purogods.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][U][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][U]Quest of Heart- Card Update[/U][/B] Following the events in both Junior Division matches on Mondays show, a Fatal 4-Way has been set up for the Burning Junior Championship. Sensational Dragon retained the title in Mondays Triple-Threat Title match, when he pinned Elemental II, but got an unlikely assist from P.I.N.K leader Marihito Masuko, who robbed Elemental Americana of victory, when he shoved the man who hopes to one day become Elemental III off the top-rope, when it seemed Americana had the match in the bag. In a rankings match earlier at the star of the show Masuko, got a victory over The Awesome Kiyaru. Though Burning Hammer officials agreed that Kiyaru had legitimate grounds for complaint, following the manner of his defeat. Therefore at Quest of Heart Sensational Dragon will put the Junior Championship on the line against Elemental Americana, Marihito Masuko and The Awesome Kiyaru. Apparently Elemental II does not have an issue with being over-looked for the match, as he gracefully accepts that he was pinned in Monday's Title match, despite the fact he could also have complaints due to Masuko's interference. On top of that he has agreed to be Kinnojo-Horri's Tag Partner in Thursdays 4- Team Tournament for a shot at the World Tag Team Titles currently held by Size of the Fight. Also provisionally added to the card for Quest of Heart will be a Six Man Battle between the Silver Dragon Feet Trio of Hooded Kudo, Hell Monkey and Miyamae going up against the P.I.N.K trio of Toshiharu Hyobanshi, Mokuami Maita and Tadakuni Toshusai. As expected there will also be an Openweight Title defence, with the challenger coming from a 4-way elimination match to take place on Thursdays show. The Six Man Tag is a provisional addition to the card, as Miyamae will be one of the participants in the Openweight Contenders match. Should Miyamae earn the title shot, then the Six Man, will become a regular tag match with Kudo & Monkey taking on a team of Hyobanshi with Maita or Toshusai. [B][/B] [B][/B]

Daaaaaamn. This diary continues to raise the bar for all C-Verse efforts along with one or two others. The DOTM is definately something you deserve, and if I'd been around more I would have voted it. Really enjoying the tour and the unusual name is pretty rad. I'm just pulling for American Elemental to take the Junior title back. I like him better than that dastardly Dragon!

Hey bro been awhile but Ive been following the diary best I can. I gotta say in the last few months you've done some grea stuff. When your two top divisons looked stale you added an outside "ace" in Hyobashi and made half of The Rebellion into a true superstar for the Heavyweight crown and then managed to restablish Kiyaru(Who I have noted i the past I mark for) now the Masunko as top challengers again. Managed to salvage Umaga and Scorpion and the Openweight Division wow, it's safe to say you did alot there, with Gilmore, McFly, SUKI, and of course The Rebellions lesser half it's a totally stacked division. Finally to top it all off it seems like Horri, whom I like to think of as the Japanese Clint Eastwood, will finally get his time in the sun and Kudo will start off his last couple years elevating younger stars on the right foot. Crongrats on DOTM you've deserved it for while now man.

[B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]Purogods.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [COLOR=black]The Mists of the Unknown Tour makes it way to the Kagawa Sports Field in Shikoku, in the final show before the Quest of Heart Pay Per View, where the challengers will be decided for two of the titles to be defended at Quest of Heart.[/COLOR] Due to Koshiro Ino being out indefinately with a neck-injury, 'HorrIno' were forced to forfeit the their Title-Shots against Size of the Fight. The BHOTWG officials have decided that the challengers should be decided via a one night tournament. Four teams have entered and the first semi-final will see DANGER AHEAD (Golden Scorpion & Rhino Umaga) who have recently established themselves as one of the top teams in BHOTWG taking on 'Sam's Boys' the sibling duo of twin brothers Greg and Matt, the son's of former BHOTWG World Champion Sam Keith. Despite their natural pedigree the Keith's come into his match up as major under-dogs. The other semi-final see's Kinnojo Horri, who has enlisted the help of his fellow Trio's Tournament winner Elemental II, take on The Pacific Express (Kenko Takemitsu and Shingen Miyazaki). The winners of the two semi-finals will meet in the Finals, which will be the main event of the show. For case of two of the teams (Pacific Express/DANGER AHEAD), this a great opportunity for them to find themselves in the rare position of main eventing a show, whilst Sam's Boys will be dreaming of being in the main event in only their fifth apperance on a BHOTWG show. The chance to challenge for the Openweight Title will also be up for grabs as Tom Gilmore, Miyamae, SUKI and Bulldozer Brandon Smith will face off in a 4-way elimination match. Both Gilmore and Miyamae are former Openweight Champions, whilst SUKI and Bulldozer Brandon Smith have recently challenged for the title. Following Marihito Masuko's inteference in the Junior Title match on Monday, it appears P.I.N.K are making more enemies and Elemental Americana has enlisted the help of World Tag Team Champions Size of the Fight to take on the P.I.N.K trio of Masuko, Mokuami Maita and Toshiharu Hyobanshi in a Six Man Battle. P.I.N.K also have revenge on their mind, after Shimedzu clearly made it known that he has no intention of joining up with the Kabuki face paint wearing faction, when he walked out on Hyobanshi mid match, in the 'Friend or Foe ?' Tag match on Monday's show. Tadakuni Toshusai has been given the orders to face Shimedzu. Can the P.I.N.K man disrupt Shimedzu's momentum, ahead of the former Silver Dragon Feet members challenge for the Burning World Championship at Quest of Heart. Meanwhile World Champion Hiroaki Nakasawa, takes on 'Raging Bull' Eiji Hamacho (who is now flying solo, due to the departure of Chuichi Sanda from BHOTWG) in a non title match and VENOM continues his come-back from injury, but his first televised match since returning, is no easy task as he takes on Junior Champion Sensational Dragon. Here is a full run down of the card for Thursday's show in Shikoku [CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=magenta]Mists of the Unkown Tour- Night Eight[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][U](Kagawa Sports Field, Shikoku)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][I]Thursday 18th September 2008[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][COLOR=blue]World Tag Team Championship Contenders Tournament:[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][COLOR=blue]Semi Final #1:[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=blue]DANGER AHEAD (Golden Scorpion & Rhino Umaga) [/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]vs[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]"Sam's Boy's" (Greg Keith & Matt Keith)[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][COLOR=blue]Semi Final #2:[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=blue]Kinnojo Horri & Elemental II[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]vs[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]The Pacific Express (Shingen Miyazaki & Kenko Takemitsu)[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][I][COLOR=blue]The two Semi Final Winners will then meet in the Main Event to decide who will challenge for the World Tag Team Titles at Quest of Heart.[/COLOR][/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]4 Way Elimination to decide [/B] [B]#1 Contender to the Openweight Championship:[/B] Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] Miyamae vs SUKI vs Tom Gilmore[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Six Man Battle:[/B] Elemental Americana & [SIZE=1]World Tag Team Champions-[/SIZE] Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda) vs P.I.N.K (Marihito Masuko, Mokuami Maita & Toshiharu Hyobanshi)[/CENTER] [CENTER]Shimedzu vs [SIZE=1]'Representing P.I.N.K'[/SIZE] Tadakuni Toshusai[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Non (World) Title:[/B] Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Eiji Hamacho[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Non (Junior) Title:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] Sensational Dragon vs VENOM ________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [LEFT][quote][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][COLOR=darkgreen]Predictions Form[/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][U][COLOR=darkgreen]Thursday (Shikoku)[/COLOR][/U][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][COLOR=darkgreen]Tag Tournament:[/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen][B]Semi Final #1:[/B] DANGER AHEAD vs Sam's Boys[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen][B]Semi Final #2:[/B] Kinnojo Horri & Elemental II vs The Pacific Express[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen][B]Finals:[/B] ??? vs ???? [/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen]___________________________[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][COLOR=darkgreen]Openweight Contenders 4-Way Elimination:[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=darkgreen]Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs Miyamae vs SUKI vs Tom Gilmore[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen][B]Six Man Battle:[/B] Elemental Americana & Size of the Fight vs P.I.N.K (Masuko, Maita & Hyobanshi)[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen]Shimedzu vs Tadakuni Toshusai[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen][B]Non Title:[/B] Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Eiji Hamacho[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen][B]Non Title:[/B] Sensational Dragon vs VENOM[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][/quote][/LEFT]

Predictions Form Thursday (Shikoku) Tag Tournament: Semi Final #1: [B]DANGER AHEAD[/B] vs Sam's Boys Semi Final #2: Kinnojo Horri & Elemental II vs [B]The Pacfic Express[/B] Finals: ??? vs ???? ___________________________ Openweight Contenders 4-Way Elimination: Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs [B]Miyamae[/B] vs SUKI vs Tom Gilmore Six Man Battle: Elemental Americana & Size of the Fight vs [B]P.I.N.K (Masuko, Maita & Hyobanshi[/B]) [B]Shimedzu[/B] vs Tadakuni Toshusai Non Title: [B]Hiroaki Nakaswa[/B] vs Eiji Hamacho Non Title: [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] vs VENOM

Thursday (Shikoku) Tag Tournament: Semi Final #1: DANGER AHEAD vs [B]Sam's Boys[/B] Semi Final #2: Kinnojo Horri & Elemental II vs [B]The Pacfic Express[/B] Finals: Sam's Boys vs [B]The Pacfic Express[/B] ___________________________ Openweight Contenders 4-Way Elimination: [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] vs Miyamae vs SUKI vs Tom Gilmore Six Man Battle: Elemental Americana & Size of the Fight vs [B]P.I.N.K (Masuko, Maita & Hyobanshi)[/B] Shimedzu vs [B]Tadakuni Toshusai[/B] Non Title: [B]Hiroaki Nakaswa[/B] vs Eiji Hamacho Non Title: [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] vs VENOM

Thursday (Shikoku) Tag Tournament: Semi Final #1: [B]DANGER AHEAD[/B] vs Sam's Boys Semi Final #2: Kinnojo Horri & Elemental II vs [B]The Pacific Express[/B] Finals: DANGER AHEAD vs [B]The Pacific Express[/B] ___________________________ Openweight Contenders 4-Way Elimination: [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] vs Miyamae vs SUKI vs Tom Gilmore Six Man Battle: [B]Elemental Americana & Size of the Fight[/B] vs P.I.N.K (Masuko, Maita & Hyobanshi) [B]Shimedzu[/B] vs Tadakuni Toshusai Non Title: [B]Hiroaki Nakaswa[/B] vs Eiji Hamacho Non Title: [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] vs VENOM

[B][U]Thursday (Shikoku)[/U][/B] Tag Tournament: Semi Final #1: [B]DANGER AHEAD[/B] vs Sam's Boys Semi Final #2: [B]Kinnojo Horri & Elemental II[/B] vs The Pacific Express Finals: DANGER AHEAD vs [B]Kinnojo Horri & Elemental II[/B] Openweight Contenders 4-Way Elimination: Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs Miyamae vs [B]SUKI[/B] vs Tom Gilmore Six Man Battle: Elemental Americana & Size of the Fight vs [B]P.I.N.K (Masuko, Maita & Hyobanshi)[/B] [B]Shimedzu[/B] vs Tadakuni Toshusai Non Title: [B]Hiroaki Nakaswa [/B]vs Eiji Hamacho Non Title: Sensational Dragon vs VENOM

Thursday (Shikoku) Tag Tournament: Semi Final #1: [B]DANGER AHEAD[/B] vs Sam's Boys Semi Final #2: Kinnojo Horri & Elemental II vs [B]The Pacfic Express[/B] [B]Finals: DANGER AHEAD[/B] ___________________________ Openweight Contenders 4-Way Elimination: Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs [B]Miyamae[/B] vs SUKI vs Tom Gilmore Six Man Battle: Elemental Americana & Size of the Fight vs [B]P.I.N.K (Masuko, Maita & Hyobanshi)[/B] [B]Shimedzu[/B] vs Tadakuni Toshusai Non Title: [B]Hiroaki Nakaswa[/B] vs Eiji Hamacho Non Title: [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] vs VENOM

Thursday (Shikoku) Tag Tournament: Semi Final #1: [B]DANGER AHEAD[/B] vs Sam's Boys [I]- I like the potential the not-Keiths, but I can't see Umaga (after FINALLY finding a spot on the card where he fits) dropping this match. If he does, then DANGER AHEAD becomes... Minor Bump in the Road.[/I] Semi Final #2: [B]Kinnojo Horri & Elemental II[/B] vs The Pacific Express [I]- I like PX, but something just screams another Dream Team match. Mostly because I think it'll allow Konda and Kokan a chance to do what they do best. Bump like pinballs before getting the shock win due to some slick tag teamery. Besides, losing to Horri and EII doesn't hurt PX at all.[/I] Finals: [B]Horii & EII[/B] vs DANGER AHEAD [I]- Like above, losing to the Dream Team doesn't hurt DANGER AHEAD much at all. And sets up the above scenario. And allows for some future goodness if Scorp and Rhino click with the fans.[/I] ___________________________ Openweight Contenders 4-Way Elimination: Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs [B]Miyamae[/B] vs SUKI vs Tom Gilmore [I]- BBS and SUKI enjoyed shots recently. Gilmore doesn't need another shot, although roll reversing with McFly is tantalizing. Miyamae gets the nod here because he's NOT the lesser member of the Rebellion. I can see the misconception since Shimedzu seems destined for greatness, but don't overlook Miyamae. There are a lot of great things ahead for him. And it starts here.[/I] Six Man Battle: Elemental Americana & Size of the Fight vs [B]P.I.N.K (Masuko, Maita & Hyobanshi)[/B] [I]- I suspect TK has big plans for P.I.N.K. and they need to be kept strong. What way to look stronger than sneaking a win over the former Junior champ and the current World Tag Team champs?[/I] [B]Shimedzu[/B] vs Tadakuni Toshusai [I]- Remember how funny it was when TK said Toshusai was being considered a whipping boy for PINK? It continues here. I didn't know until TK's PM that I was the only one to pick Shimedzu and Hyobanshi to lose. So go me! I know all about PINKness. Erm... nevermind. Continuing on![/I] Non Title: [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa[/B] vs Eiji Hamacho [I]- Rage on you magnificent Hamacho Bull! You're still gonna feel a Burning Lariat OR an H-Bomb.[/I] Non Title: [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] vs VENOM [I]- VEMON will come closer than expected, but he's learning to walk again and the advanced course in flight is in session with resident maestro Elemental Dragon.[/I]

Thursday (Shikoku) Tag Tournament: Semi Final #1: [B]DANGER AHEAD [/B]vs Sam's Boys Semi Final #2: [B]Kinnojo Horri & Elemental II [/B]vs The Pacific Express Finals: DANGER AHEAD vs [B]Horrimental[/B] [I]I'll take the dream team of Horri and Elemental II because you like giving your top guys things to do on PPV and this ticks that box. A match with SOTF should be excellent. Don't think they'll win the belts though.[/I] ___________________________ Openweight Contenders 4-Way Elimination: Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs [B]Miyamae[/B] vs SUKI vs Tom Gilmore [I]Toughest match to call for me. Anyone could foreseeably take this. I'll go with Miyamae simply because McFly just beat SUKI, I don't realistically see BBS beating McFly at this point, and I don't think you'll want to overdo the McFly vs Gilmore confrontations despite how great their matches are.[/I] Six Man Battle: Elemental Americana & Size of the Fight vs [B]P.I.N.K (Masuko, Maita & Hyobanshi)[/B] [I]Masuko and Hyobanshi present who are the strongest pieces of PINK so probably a PINK win.[/I] [B]Shimedzu[/B] vs Tadakuni Toshusai Non Title: [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa [/B]vs Eiji Hamacho Non Title: [B]Sensational Dragon [/B]vs VENOM [I]The big guns all get decent wins, although VENOM will come the closest of the 3 to an upset[/I]

Archived