I am confused...

I keep doing shows and whenever I get to the overview part it says that I need more storylines. What really confuses me is that I don't have any parts of my product that would make my promotion need a lot of storylines in the shows. Just to make sure I am not missing anything here is my product: Match Ratio: 70% Traditional: Key Feature Mainstream/Comedy/Cult/Risque/Modern: None Realism: Low Hyper Realism: None Hardcore: Low Lucha Libre: None Pure: Low Daredevil: None

[QUOTE=mad5226;204485]excatly what it says roughly 30 percent of the show should be angles. So if your show is 60 minutes roughly 15-20 minutes worth should be stories.[/QUOTE] he meant storylines, not angles per show. anyway you need at least 3 or 4 storylines to keep the fans happy, i am currently running 3 storylines at a time and my match ratio is 75%, whenever that drops to 2 i get a message saying the fans want more storylines to follow. so 3 would probably do it

[QUOTE=ahw26;204492]he meant storylines, not angles per show. anyway you need at least 3 or 4 storylines to keep the fans happy, i am currently running 3 storylines at a time and [B]my match ratio is 75%,[/B] whenever that drops to 2 i get a message saying the fans want more storylines to follow. so 3 would probably do it[/QUOTE] Thats impossible - match ratio would be 70 or 80 - it only goes in chunks of 10% :p But to clarify the answer to the OP - at 70% or less - you need storylines, at 80% or above you don't. Its nothing to do with traditional or any of the other product settings. And one other thing - if you go into options, you can uncheck (in world settings I think) the "Strict Storylines" option, and then you don't HAVE to have storylines no matter what match ratio you have.

[QUOTE=Rob4590;204520]Thats impossible - match ratio would be 70 or 80 - it only goes in chunks of 10% :p But to clarify the answer to the OP - at 70% or less - you need storylines, at 80% or above you don't. Its nothing to do with traditional or any of the other product settings. And one other thing - if you go into options, you can uncheck (in world settings I think) the "Strict Storylines" option, and then you don't HAVE to have storylines no matter what match ratio you have.[/QUOTE] yeah your right for some reason i confused my self with my 1 vs 1 match ratio

Archived