Tennessee - Mid-South or South East?

[QUOTE=tommytomlin;204528]I've been trying to figure this out for a while, some mods place it in the South-East, others in the Mid-South. Where does it fall under? Even better, is there a list of states sorted via their TEW region?[/QUOTE] Its not exactly a list, but being from the UK (an therefore Xenophobic!) my US geography is pretty rubbish. But if you search for the regions on Wikipedia they are usually highlighted on a map for you, it takes a bit of effort, but once you get a list of all 50 states there will be no stopping you!

[quote="Bobinc, in some other thread it took me four years to find via Search"] [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/bobinc/TEWRegions.jpg[/img][/quote] Courtesy of bobinc, there's how the states fall into regions in TEW. There's some 'controversy' over the Tri-State (whether it includes CT or PA) and various other areas, but that's how it works in TEW. Of course, if you don't know America very well, it won't help a great deal because you'll need another map for the state names, but hey :p

Motion passed! (Hope Bob doesn't mind). [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c297/HeavyMetalJesus/MapNamed.png[/IMG] I motion that someone uploads it to somewhere that isn't Photobucket though. :p State Abbrieviations: AL - ALABAMA AZ - ARIZONA AR - ARKANSAS CA - CALIFORNIA CO - COLORADO CT - CONNECTICUT DE - DELAWARE DC - DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (the one where the capital is) FL - FLORIDA GA - GEORGIA ID - IDAHO IL - ILLINOIS IN - INDIANA IA - IOWA KS - KANSAS KY - KENTUCKY LA - LOUISIANA ME - MAINE MD - MARYLAND MA - MASSACHUSETTS MI - MICHIGAN (The bit to the north of Wisconsin is also Michigan, btw) MN - MINNESOTA MS - MISSISSIPPI MO - MISSOURI MT - MONTANA NE - NEBRASKA NV - NEVADA NH - NEW HAMPSHIRE NJ - NEW JERSEY NM - NEW MEXICO NY - NEW YORK NC - NORTH CAROLINA (*chop* Wooooo!) ND - NORTH DAKOTA OH - OHIO OK - OKLAHOMA OR - OREGON PA - PENNSYLVANIA PR - PUERTO RICO (not on the map. If it was, it'd be waayyy south east of Florida) RI - RHODE ISLAND (which isn't actually an island ¬_¬) SC - SOUTH CAROLINA SD - SOUTH DAKOTA TN - TENNESSEE TX - TEXAS UT - UTAH VT - VERMONT VA - VIRGINIA WA - WASHINGTON WV - WEST VIRGINIA WI - WISCONSIN WY - WYOMING

Archived