New Diary Coming Soon!

I plan on doing a new diary! That is right I plan on a new one. So here is the question what fed should I do? PW(MY MOD TPs WORLD) TCW SWF WWE TNA WCW(2001) WCW(2007 on its own) WCW(2007 WWE brand) USPW(I dont feel I can get back into it really) DaVE(with a new top signing) NOTBPW(after Sean and Victoria divorce) CGC(A new threat)

if going for real world do the WCW (2007 on its own). Can you bring back WCW to the top not just against WWE this time but TNA as well? the c-verse the NOTBPW(after Sean and Victoria divorce) would be interesting especially if a competing company come out of the divorce. Would one dominate over the other? Would the split ruin both companies in the end? out of those two I would go with the [B]WCW 2007 diary[/B]

If he were to do a WCW 2007 diary though I don't want to see one like the ones where other people do where Vince just gives them a bunch of guys. I mean I doubt that would ever happen, possibly you could make a new WCW, with Ted Turner as the owner and name it something else since once again why would Vince just give away or even sell the rights to one of his greatest assets?

Because he's come up with a particular narrative that he wants to work with that requires Sean as a main character? I guess it depends on what someone thinks a diary is supposed to be -- is it just showing off your 'mad booker skillz' or is it telling a particular story, or somewhere in between? As I've perused the diaries I see the whole spectrum. It's not necessarily wrong to set up a particular scenario via database edit, though if you're going to create the ultimate roster with all the top talent, there would need to be a really compelling backstory and plot to keep me interested.

Archived