Need a partner for James Storm

So I'm playing as TNA and I've got Chris Harris and James Storm fueding. A the next PPV I want to have a tag match between Petey Williams and Chris Harris vs James Storm and someone else. But I can't decided on who from TNA's roster or from Free Agents I should go for. Any ideas?

[QUOTE=deimos_masque;208730]So I'm playing as TNA and I've got Chris Harris and James Storm fueding. A the next PPV I want to have a tag match between Petey Williams and Chris Harris vs James Storm and someone else. But I can't decided on who from TNA's roster or from Free Agents I should go for. Any ideas?[/QUOTE] this is a fued a friend had that I helped him with, he wanted to know the same thing. I told him to pick up "crowbar" devon storm and have them be "Long Lost Brothers"

Punk, raven, (That hoolio guy or whatever his name was), and Mickie James were all members of a flocklike stable in tna. Punk and Raven did eventually feud for a short stint but it didn't pan out to much because punk left shortly after. I actually believe Punk and raven had a long feud in ROH for awhile before there TNA feud too. Edit: It was known as The Gathering in TNA With Julio Dinero, Alexis Laree, and CM Punk

Yeah like I said there feud was quite short in tna, mostly due to punks loyalty to ROH during the ROB Feinstein controversy.(At the Time TNA said One program or the other, so as to separate themselves from the controversy.) which meant the Raven/Punk feud switched to Raven/Dinero and nobody really cared after that. Dinero really was the D star of an A class stable.

[QUOTE=D16NJD16;209295]Punk should have tried to turn Raven staight edge now that would have been high comedy.[/QUOTE] That would have been stupid. Punk/Raven was an awesome fued, that spilled through FWA, RoH, and TNA at the very least. EDIT: On topic though, I say Jack Evans or Teddy Hart.

Archived