Crazy question, perhaps...

I know people have listed things out in excel format for TEW projects in the past. Has anyone ever done the same for Wrestling Spirit data work? I'm trying my best to find a way to get the D.O.T.T. moves listed out for a personal project, but cringe at the idea of doing it all manually. I'm hoping someone listed them out along the way. :) Panix? Anyone?

Sorry bud, i have the organisational skills of a 12 year old, baseball playing spider! If i were to make a wrespi mod now i would probably do that though, but that doesn't really help you out much. Oh well, you didn't really wanna spend your spair time with your family anyway did ya? :D perhaps you can give your other half my wifes yahoo ID and the pair of them can console themselve's about being TEW widows!

[QUOTE=D. Boon's Ghost;211520]I know people have listed things out in excel format for TEW projects in the past. Has anyone ever done the same for Wrestling Spirit data work? I'm trying my best to find a way to get the D.O.T.T. moves listed out for a personal project, but cringe at the idea of doing it all manually. I'm hoping someone listed them out along the way. :) Panix? Anyone?[/QUOTE] I can probably write something to output them to a HTML table if that helps, but Excel isn't an option seeing as how I don't even own a spreadsheet package to test it with.

[QUOTE=Adam Ryland;211768]I can probably write something to output them to a HTML table if that helps, but Excel isn't an option seeing as how I don't even own a spreadsheet package to test it with.[/QUOTE] Whenever you get the time, a HTML table would be even better, kind Sir. I'm an Excel twerp anyway. :)

Archived