Real World Dynasty Of The Month

Yeah I agree with Berry and everyone else. It's obvious, like everyone else has said, that Tristram and Nevermore would hog al the glory =) I also think that by making it where you can't win month in and month out would give some of the other great diaries on here some good exposure which could increase not only their popularity but also their creativity. I say this because I know, at least for me, that I'm only around to log on a certin time every day. So if I'm skimming through the dynasties after reading all my favorites and yours isn't on the first page I usually dont ever come acrost it which means I miss out on a great diary anf you miss out on another reader.

Well, I'll be posting the voting thread sometime Saturday (AEST), the nominees so far are: [B] ECW Worldwide[/B] - Nevermore [B]WWE Rebirth[/B] - G-Prime [B]Death of WCW[/B] - Tristram [B]TNA: Bound For Glory[/B] - SHaynes23 [B]WWF: Montreal to Attitude[/B] - keefmoon [B]Battle lines have been drawn. What if the NWA struck first....[/B] - theoutlaw321 Oh, one more thing... You can't nominate yourself, but you can vote for whoever the hell you want ;) So are there any last-minute additions?

Twas bored so thought I'd whip something up quick to bump winners topic with, don't have to use it if no one wants to, again twas just bored and thought that the bumpage shouldn't just have multiple ~~~bump~~~ posts all the way through it. :) [CENTER][IMG]http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/4063/rwdomlogojp3.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Archived