Schedule Editor

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Personally I think it is the worst part of the game. If we could get an editor, everything else would be very acceptable and I would continue to play. I guess that will never happen as it seems all focus is on the Pro game now. Personally I wish they would have stuck to the college game a couple of more versions to better some of the flaws. As it appears this is it and nothing more will ever come of it. I could understand if it was the perfect game, but it is not. All in all, it is worth the money, I am just disappointed that it seems to end with version 1 as it is.

[QUOTE=wareagle;249361]Personally I think it is the worst part of the game. If we could get an editor, everything else would be very acceptable and I would continue to play. I guess that will never happen as it seems all focus is on the Pro game now. Personally I wish they would have stuck to the college game a couple of more versions to better some of the flaws. As it appears this is it and nothing more will ever come of it. I could understand if it was the perfect game, but it is not. All in all, it is worth the money, I am just disappointed that it seems to end with version 1 as it is.[/QUOTE] Dude, he can only code one game at a time. BBCF is incredible as a first gen simulation and I don't see NEAR the problems with scheduling that you are overdramatizing. Yes, home and homes arent always correct the second year, but it can be worked around. He's never said 'this is it' about BB, but the next thing to do is to make a pro version. Chill out and quit being a drama queen.

Can't the schedules be edited by editing the stats.dat file? I was planning on eliminating the independents in my solo league (sound familiar ;) ) which if I'm not mistaken you edit the conference and teams tables to reflect your changes. I was under the impression you could also adjust schedules as well. Am I wrong? Any tips on how to do it?

[QUOTE=Cooleyvol;250312]You can adjust the auto scheduled out of conference games. You can edit the teams in the way that you speak of too.[/QUOTE] So then is there something about scheduling that still can't be fixed manually?

[QUOTE=Ball Bag;250634]So then is there something about scheduling that still can't be fixed manually?[/QUOTE] You can't edit conference games. Sometimes, for whatever reason, rivalry games don't get scheduled. And sometimes teams get 5 home games and 3 road games in conference.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived