Pro Wrestling Guerrilla (PWG)

[CENTER] August 29, 2006: ECW on Sci-Fi, Heyman defeats Sabu in an "Extreme Rules" match after interference by Big Show and Hardcore Holly. October 31: Heyman dresses as a gorilla and interferes with the main event to help Test and The Big Show defeat Rob Van Dam and Hardcore Holly. December 23:December to Dismember 2006. Although Vince McMahon has total power over the ECW brand, Paul Heyman is blamed for the poor buy out rate and attendence, and is promptly sent home RAW/ECW taping in South Carolina. December 26: Word gets out about the dismissal of Paul Heyman from the ECW brand. Unease washes over the ECW veterans, but the "new extremists" are mostly unphased. December 29: Paul Heyman leaves the WWE in frustration. Vince McMahon makes the decision to terminate his contract. January 10: ECW veterans begin to question Vince McMahon's booking decisions backstage, although they are afraid of doing anything unless they want to lose their jobs. January 23: The contracts of Rob Van Dam, Sabu, Tommy Dreamer, and The Sandman are at their last day. WWE and the respective wrestlers in question begin contract negotiations. January 25: RVD ends negotiations by walking out of WWE. Stunned by this decision, Sabu, Tommy Dreamer, and The Sandman soon follow. Febuary 19th: The contracts of Tazz and Joey Styles are almost up. WWE extends negotiation offer. Febuary 20: Tazz and Joey Styles no-show their last ECW on Sci-Fi show, throwing the entire brand into a panic. With no announcers, Vince must place CM Punk and Stevie Richards as announcers. Without CM Punk wrestling that night, the fans begin to become agitated with the new ECW. Febuary 21: The contracts of Tazz and Joey Styles run out. ECW is left in Shambles. The only original talent left are Stevie Richards and Balls Mahoney, who stay with WWE, afraid that if they quit, they won't be able to find work elsewhere. March 1: Rumors persist that Paul Heyman is beginning negotiations with a federation, although nobody knows for sure which one. March 12: The "ECW Originals" who are RVD, Sabu, Tommy Dreamer, and The Sandman make a surprise appearance in PWG. Although they don't wrestle, it becomes obvious that they have their sights set on PWG. March 19: Paul Heyman is announced as the new head booker of PWG. Old-school ECW fans and new ECW fans alike begin to flock away from the ECW brand and pay attention to PWG. March 22: Tazz and Joey Styles are made the new announcers for PWG. PWG begins holding one weekly show which they air on the local public television station in southern California. March 23: Paul Heyman begins work in PWG. April 29: PWG holds the first event spearheaded by Heyman, entitled "The Ernest P. Worrell Memorial". [/CENTER] Game Information: Promotion: Pro Wrestling Guerrilla (PWG) Difficulty: Hard Starting Size: Cult Starting Money: $3.8m [B][I][SIZE=5][COLOR=red]CURRENT CHAMPIONS: (Since April 29, 2007):[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/B] [IMG]http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/2743/pwgheavyweightzw0.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR="Blue"]PWG World Championship: Vacant [IMG]http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/182/genericuskj7.jpg[/IMG] PWG Freakin' Awesome Championship: Vacant [IMG]http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/1192/pwgtagteamfq0.jpg[/IMG] PWG World Tag Team Championship: Vacant[/COLOR] [B][I][SIZE=5][COLOR=red]ACTIVE ROSTER (Since April 29, 2007):[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/B] [COLOR="Olive"]Alex Shelley Beef Wellington Chris Bosh Chris Jericho Chris Kanyon Chris Sabin Colt Cobana Cyrus The Virus (Manager) Disco Machine Diamond Dallas Page El Generico Excalibur Frankie Kazarian Joey Ryan Justin Credible Kevin Steen Kid Kash Paul Heyman (Manager) Petey Williams Rob Van Dam Roderick Strong Sabu Super Dragon The Sandman Tommy Dreamer Yoshihiro Tajiri[/COLOR] [B][I][SIZE=5][COLOR=red]DEVELOPEMENT ROSTER (Since April 29, 2007):[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/B] [COLOR="Sienna"] Air Paris Alex Koslov B-Boy Bino Gambino Black Tiger IV Candice LeRae Cheerleader Melissa (NEW) Chris Stylez Christopher Idol Dino Windwood Enygma EXesS Feltcher Hi 69 Jack Evans Jade Chung Jacques De Bretagne (NEW) Jagged Jonny C Kevin Steen Kid Mikaze Kikutaro Lacey (NEW) Nemesis PWG Nightmare Manson Nikki Rox (NEW) Onyx (NEW) Phoenix Star Puma Quicksilver Ricky Reyes Ronin Scorpio Sky Scott Lost Seth Knight The Human Tornado Top Gun Talwar Trent Acid Trinity Vanessa Zokre [/COLOR] [B][I][SIZE=5][COLOR=red]INACTIVE ROSTER (Since April 29, 2007):[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/B] [COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]None[/COLOR] [B][I][SIZE=5][COLOR=purple]SHOWS/EVENTS (Since April 29,, 2007):[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/B] [COLOR="DarkGreen"][B]PWG Dubya Tee Eff? (Every Week On Sunday)[/B] Card Subject To Change (January 27) All Nude Revue (Febuary 24) Ernest P. Worrel Memorial (March 30) No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service (April 29) 44 Ways To Kill With A Pimento (May 27) Hyperultrameganomicon (June 24) Teenage Wrestlers From Mars (July 29) The Secret Of The Ooze! (August 26) Chocolate? (September 30) I'LL ****ING KILL YOU! (October 28) Free Admission (Not Really) (November 25) Suck Our Holly Berries (December 30)[/COLOR] [CENTER][IMG]http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/7264/200pxprowrestlingguerrilt0.png[/IMG] [B][SIZE=5]Current News[/SIZE][/B] [B]Contractual Rumorings[/B] There have been rumors backstage that PWG is negotiating contracts with the following wrestlers this week: Nobody. [B]ECW Originals? **** That, They're The PWG Originals![/B] The following original PWG wrestlers have graduated from their training: Kevin Steen, El Generico, Excalibur, Roderick Strong, Joey Ryan, Beef Wellington, Claudio Castagnoli, Colt Cabana, Quicksilver, The Human Tornado, aaaaaaand... That's about it. Everybody else is still stuck in developement. Sorries! But expect them to show up at the next PWG show in some form or the other. [B]PWG... IS... JERICHO![/B] Chris Jericho made a surprise appearance at Sunday's Ernest P. Worrell Memorial by showing himself as the man who was hired by Paul Heyman to face Rob Van Dam. However, in the middle of Jericho's insulting of RVD and PWG, Samoa Joe appeared from the back and challenged them both to a three way right there and then. The match was a hard fought fight with all three men getting equal offense, but it was Jericho who, after RVD hit Samoa Joe with a Five Star Frog Splash, took RVD's pinfall from him. After the match, RVD complained, only to have Jericho low blow him. As Jericho was stomping him, Samoa Joe saved RVD from the after-match beatdown by locking Jericho in a rear naked choke before leaving the ring, leaving RVD to hit Jericho with his patented Five Star Frog Splash. [B]Backstage Anarchy![/B] Heyman's ECW Originals and The Syndicate, led by Cyrus the Virus, are rampaging backstage, ripping each other to shreds, with no signs of either side stopping any time soon! [B]PWG's Dubya Tee Eff?[/B] Don't forget that PWG is holding its next show, Dubya Tee Eff? this Sunday at the RIMAC Arena in San Diego, California. They'll be having the PWG World Championship Tournament Super Deluxe Quarter Pounder With Cheese Edition, in which ten men will go into the tournament, but there can be ONLY ONE HIGHLANDER![/CENTER] [URL="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showpost.php?p=215417&postcount=10"] April 29: PWG's Ernest P. Worrell Memorial (Main Event: RVD vs. Jericho vs. Samoa Joe)[/URL] [SIZE=1]( Note: The days in the game is not the same as the real day(s). )[/SIZE]

[B][CENTER][IMG]http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/7104/pwgernestpworellmemoriaqg4.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=red][ The shown opens up backstage where we see Paul Heyman talking on his cell phone to some unknown person. ] Paul Heyman: Yeah. Uh huh. Right. Listen, be here on time or we'll find somebody else to go up against Rob Van Dam. Yeah, I know, you're not scared of Rob Van Dam... Yeah... Uh huh... Yeah... Yeah... Yeah... Uh huh... Right, uh huh... Yeah... [ Heyman stops for a moment to take off his shoe and check the tag inside. ] Paul Heyman: Size ten. Uh huh... Yeah... Yeah... Uh huh... Yeah... [ While Heyman is uh huhing and yeahing, Cyrus the Virus comes into the scene, watching Paul talk on the cell phone. ] Paul Heyman: Yeah... Yeah... Right... Yeah... Uh huh... Yeah... Okay, listen, I have to go, they're about to start the show, alright? Just be here. [ Paul Heyman ends the call with the push of a button. As he does, he looks at Cyrus, who pokes him in the chest. ] Cyrus: Listen, I don't mind being brought here to this dump of a federation, I don't even mind not being given air time... Paul Heyman: Other than right now? Cyrus: ... What the **** ever. As I was saying, HEYMAN... The only thing that I just CANNOT ACCEPT is the fact that I have to share a locker with Chris Kanyon! Paul Heyman: What's wrong with that? Cyrus: The guy is GAY! I can't even take a shower with him around. Paul Heyman: He's an established star, alright? Cut him some slack, for God's sake. Cyrus: NO! I'm not comfortable around gay guys, especially one bigger than me! [ Chris Kanyon can be seen coming up behind Cyrus. Cyrus stops talking and quickly turns around, scared ****less. ] Chris Kanyon: You gon' get raped! [ Cyrus screams and runs off down the hallway. Paul Heyman starts laughing, patting Kanyon on the back. ] Paul Heyman: That's a good joke, "You gon' get raped!" Hah hah. Chris Kanyon: It's not joke, Paul, I really am gonna rape him. [ Kanyon walks out of the scene. Paul just rubs his face, groaning. ] Paul Heyman: ****... I haven't even started the show and already I'm about to get a lawsuit from the ACLU.[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][ The scene fades out with Paul Heyman walking down the opposite way of the corridor. ] [ The scene opens back up in the PWG arena, where we see cheap looking fireworks being shot into the air from the entrance. The arena is packed with over three hundred people. The camera cuts to the announce table, where we see Tazz in his trademark suit, as is Joey Styles, both of whom have a pair of headphones over their ears. ] Joey Styles: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to PWG's Ernest P. Worrell Memorial Show! We're here live with over three hundred people ready to see action that only Pro Wrestling Guerrilla can bring! Tazz: That's right, Joey, and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing some of my old comrades in the ring together for the first time in years! Joey Styles: You're certainly right on that one, and don't forget our main event in which we'll see Rob Van Dam go up against a mystery opponent in what I can only predict will be a slobberknocker! Tazz: Hey, that's JR's line! Joey Style: To Hell with JR, we're not in that company anymore. Tazz: Oh yeah, **** 'em! Hah! [ PWG's theme song begins playing over the PA system as Paul Heyman makes his way out from the entrance way to a heavy positive crowd reaction. Heyman moves to the ring and up the steps before entering the ring, holding a microphone in his hand. The music fades out. ] Paul Heyman: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages... Welcome to the NEW FACE OF PRO... WRESTLING... GUERRILLA! [ The fans cheer. ] Paul Heyman: From the ashes of the ECW, I gathered the Original Extremists and brought them here to show that son of a bitch Vince not to abuse REAL TALENT! They had their chance with Raven and they blew it, same with Rhino, now they're both in TNA! [ The fans boo at the mention of Vince McMahon. ] Paul Heyman: They had their chances with Rob Van Dam, Sabu, Tommy Dreamer, and The Sandman, and they blew them all faster than a twenty yen whore at a Japanese business convention. [ The fans laugh. ] Paul Heyman: And now they're all here, ready to bring Pro Wrestling Guerrilla the fame and fortune it truely deserves! [ Justin Credible's music starts playing, which interupts Paul Heyman. Justin Credible makes his way out, followed by Yoshihiro Tajiri and Kid Kash. The fans boo their appearance. Justin Credible holds a microphone in hand, and starts speaking. ] Justin Credible: Whoa whoa whoa now Heyman, listen here, you didn't mention a God damn thing about the three of us, when you damn well know that we also helped make ECW what it was! It's about damn time, Heyman, that you give us the props we deserve! You wanna pit us up against has-beens like Dreamer and Sabu? Hell, even Rob Van Dam's act is getting stale! [ The fans boo loudly. ] Justin Credible: That's fine Heyman, we'll trash those punk bitches, and we'll show you just who is the dominant force! "Original Extremists"? **** that! We're The Syndicate, and with Cyrus the Virus behind us, who's a thousand times more of a business man than your fat ass, we'll sweep the rug right out from under your feet and show this worthless federation just what "extremists" are! [ His music plays again, and all three men head back out of the entrance way. The scene cuts to a promo of Rob Van Dam. ][/COLOR] [IMG]http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/2280/ballsmahoneypt7.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/2329/chriskanyonme4.jpg[/IMG] Normal Match Balls Mahoney vs. Chris Kanyon [COLOR=purple]Joey Styles: Welcome back to PWG's Ernest P. Worrell Memorial, I'm Joey Styles and joining me as always is Tazz. Tazz: What's with the two z's? Joey Styles: Huh? Tazz: You spelled my name with two z's. Joey Styles: I thought that's how you spelled your name now. Tazz: **** no, my tattoo says "Taz", not "Tazz". Somebody better change my name and get it right, or my morality will go down. Joey Styles: You're right Taz. Anyways, now for our first match: A veteran of ECW, Balls Mahoney, versus a WCW veteran Chris Kanyon, formerly known as simply just Kanyon. ( Match Ending ) [ Chris Kanyon goes for a Flatliner, but Mahoney stomps on his foot and clotheslines him to the ground stiffly. Mahoney moves out of the ring and grabs his patented steel chair, which he brings back into the ring with him. The referee tries to stop him from using it. ] Joey Styles: I know how much Balls Mahoney likes to get extreme, but he can't do that in this match! Taz: Yeah, we're not in ECW anymore! [ Mahoney pushes the referee away, waiting for Kanyon to stand up. Kanyon turns around just in time to duck the chairshot from Mahoney. Kanyon bounces off of the ropes... ] Joey Styles: HUGE Yokuza kick by Kanyon into the chair AND the face of Mahoney! Both men are down! The referee starts the count... ] Ref: 1!... 2!... 3!... 4!... 5...! 6!... 7!... [ The two men start to move. ] Ref: 8!... 9!... [ Both men are up! ] Taz: They almost didn't make it on that one! [ Kanyon is the first to get up. He kicks the chair in the middle of the ring before grabbing Mahoney's shoulders, spinning him around. Kanyon almost gets a Flatliner in, but Mahoney backward kicks Kanyon in the groin. Kanyon holds his groin, screaming like a little girl in a high pitched voice. In reality, he seems to be getting something out of his pants with his back to the ref and Mahoney, the referee chewing Mahoney out about low blows. Kanyon takes out... A groin cup! ] Joey Styles: Kanyon must be psychic, he knew that the cup would come in handy! [ He also takes out... Brass knuckles?! ] Taz: What's that Kanyon has in his hands?! [ Mahoney storms over to Kanyon and is about to turn him around when Kanyon decks him with the brass knuckles and quickly throws them out of the ring. The referee stands puzzled, not sure how one punch could knock Mahoney out so easily. Kanyon picks Mahoney up... Flatliner on the steel chair! The fans are audibly unhappy about Kanyon's dirty tactics! Kanyon quickly pins Mahoney. 1... 2... 3! The referee calls for the bell. ] Linda Johnson: Your winner... CHRIS KANYOOOOOOOON! [ Mahony starts to wake up, having been busted open from that brass knuckle laced punch. Kanyon heads out of the ring with a victorious grin on his face. But... There's a commotion in the crowd! ] Joey Style: Hey! Who's that coming out of the crowd?! [ A familiar faced man clotheslines Kanyon from behind and throws him into the ring. The fans are going nuts! ] Taz: IT'S DIAMOND DALLAS PAGE! PAGE IS IN PWG?! [ DDP enters the ring and picks Kanyon up... ] Joey Styles: DIAMOND CUTTER! DIAMOND CUTTER! DDP WITH THE DIAMOND CUTTER ON KANYON! [ DDP quickly gets up and holds his hands into the air... SELF HIGH FIVE! DDP's old WCW music starts playing as he helps Mahoney up, who is still groggy. Diamond Dallas Page exits the ring and heads back into the crowd, high fivinf fans along the way. As he gets up to the top of the arena seating, he does another self high five, with fans all around him doing it as well. ] Joey Styles: MY GOD! I knew we'd see surprises with Paul Heyman in charge of PWG, but I didn't know the suprises would be THIS big![/COLOR] [IMG]http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/4555/ajstylespr6.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/9796/peteywilliamscp3.jpg[/IMG] Non-Title Ladder Match, One Fall AJ Styles vs. Petey Williams [COLOR=gray]( Match Ending ) [ AJ Styles shoves the ladder into the ring as it is folded up before moving up onto the apron. Petey gets up and drives his shoulder into the gut of AJ Styles from the other side of the ropes. He does it again, and again, before grabbing AJ Styles by the head. ] Joey Styles: Looks like Petey Williams it going for a suplex into the ring... [ Williams lifts AJ Styles into the air and holds him there before coming down... ] Joey Styles: OH MY GOOOOD! BRAINBUSTER DDT ONTO THE LADDER! Taz: I think the ladder just bent under the impact into it by AJ's head! [ Petey shoves AJ off of the ladder and sets the ladder up. He begins climbing it... ] Joey Styles: It looks like he's going to go for some kind of high flying move off of the ladder to finish AJ Styles off! [ AJ Styles moves back up to his feet while Petey gets to the second rung to the very top of the ladder. AJ climbs up the other side of the ladder. Petey starts punching him in the head to knock him off of it, but AJ Styles starts punching him in the gut. Petey hits AJ with an elbow onto the top of his head, causing AJ to bend over somewhat over the top of the ladder, holding his head. Petey stands on the last rung to the top, pulling AJ Styles's head in between his legs. ] Joey Styles: Oh God, don't tell me Petey Williams is going for it... [ The fans are going nuts! He flips over AJ Styles with his arms around his waist... ] Joey Styles: DEAR GOD IN HEAVEN! CANADIAN DESTROYER OFF OF THE TOP OF THE LADDER! BOTH MEN ARE OUT! THEY'RE BOTH OUT COLD! [ The fans begin chanting, "PWG! PWG! PWG!" loudly, stomping their feet onto the arena ground. It takes Petey almost a minute to wake up from all of that energy he spent to climb the ladder and perform the Canadian Destroyer, but he finally pushes AJ Styles over and pins him. 1... 2... 3 ] Joey Styles: No! He kicked out right after three! Taz: How the Hell did AJ Styles kick out after that?! Joey Styles: I have no idea, Taz! Taz: Are you two related? Joey Styles: What?! Taz: You and AJ, you both have the same last name. Joey Styles: ... How should I know?! Taz: Well, can you do that backflip kick thing? Joey Styles: The Pelé kick? Taz: Yeah. Joey Styles: No, I don't think I can. Taz: You aren't related then. [ Petey, frustrated, has AJ Styles up again. Suddenly, as if Joey and Taz were psychics themselves, AJ Styles hits a surprise Pelé kick on Petey! AJ Styles pulls himself to his feet slowly but surely, while Petey pushes himself up onto his hands and knees. AJ Styles kicks over the ladder and it folds itself back up upon impact. AJ Styles grabs Petey's waist and lifts him up parallel to his own body, upside down, before getting in position with Petey's arms behind AJ's legs... ] Joey Styles: Styles Clash on top of the ladder! Taz: Ouch! [ AJ Styles weakly pushes Petey off of the ladder and pins him. 1... 2... 3! The referee calls for the bell. ] Linda Johnson: Your winner... AJ STYYYYYYYYYYLES![/COLOR] [COLOR=red][ After the match, the scene cuts to backstage where we see The Sandman and Tommy Dreamer entering the arena from the parking lot, with fans in and out of the arena cheering upon seeing them. They are approached by Yoshihiro Tajiri. ] Tajiri: Hai! Yokosaki miro hisha basakura! The Sandman: ... What the **** is he saying? Tommy Dreamer: I don't know, I don't speak Japanese. [ From behind comes Justin Credible, who hits The Sandman over the head with a kendo stick. As he does, Tajiri sprays green mist into the eyes of Dreamer. Dreamer holds his eyes and screams at the burning sensation from the green fluid, dropping to one knee. Just when he kneels, Tajiri buzzsaw kicks him in the head. ] Justin Credible: Two down, one more to go! [ Justin quickly walks past the two beaten men, pulling Tajiri along with him. ] Joey Style: Oh, come on! That wasn't fair! Taz: Nobody said Credible and Tajiri played fair, trust me, I've been in enough matches with them both to know that![/COLOR] [IMG]http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/2640/superdragonen3.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/2703/chrissabinjj2.jpg[/IMG] Normal Match Super Dragon vs. Chris Sabin [COLOR=purple]( Match Ending ) [ Super Dragon sets up a table he pulled out from under the ring, propping it up against the corner. He walks over to Chris Sabin, who is half dead thanks to that brutal chair shot. Super Dragon picks Chris Sabin up and delivers a couple of headbutts to him, but Sabin fights back with a vicious uppercut to the jaw of Super Dragon. Sabin lifts Dragon as he rushes back at Sabin over his shoulders... ] Joey Styles: Cradle Shock?! [ Sabin goes over to the table and goes to drive Super Dragon through it, but Super Dragon slips out from over his shoulders. Super Dragon spins Sabin around and lifts him up over his own shoulders... ] Joey Styles: Psycho Driver through the table! [ Super Dragon pulls Sabin away from the wreckage of the remnants of table, pinning him. 1... 2... 3! The referee calls for the bell. ] Linda Johnson: Your winner... SUUUUUPEEEEER DRAAAAAAAAAAGOOOOOOOOOON![/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][ After the match, the scene cuts to Paul Heyman arriving outside of one of the locker room doors. He pounds on the door. ] Paul Heyman: You're one match away from the main event, hurry the Hell up already! God, that's all I need right now, some lazy ass from the WWE taking his good time to get ready for the match...[/COLOR] [SIZE="3"]A-Little-Lower-Than-A Main Event[/SIZE] [IMG]http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/7199/tommydreamerzg7.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/8867/thesandmanfj8.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/8861/sabuug2.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/3631/tajirifn9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/3359/justincredibleyn3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/305/kidkashaf6.jpg[/IMG] Six Man Tag Team Match Tommy Dreamer, The Sandman, and Sabu vs. Tajiri, Justin Credible, and Kid Kash [COLOR=gray]( Match Ending ) [ Justin Credible's fighting Tommy Dreamer, Tajiri's fighting Sabu, and Kid Kash is fighting The Sandman. All Hell is breaking lose around the ring, and with only one camera to use, there's no way PWG will be able to cover all three brawls! Justin Credible low blows Tommy Dreamer before heading over to The Sandman, as he joins in on Kid Kash beating Sandman up. They throw him into the ring and enter the ring themselves, before taking turns stomping on Sandman. Justin tells Kid Kash something before they both pick him up and throw him into the ropes... Double Death Valley Driver! ] Taz: Ouch, Sandman's gotta be out after that one, I don't care how many beers he's got in his system, nobody's getting up from that! [ Sabu's taken the advantage over Tajiri and thrown him over the railing to the crowd. Sabu rushes into the ring and ruthlessly rushes at Kid Kash, clotheslining him over the rope, both men toppling out of the ring. Justin Credible has Sandman on his back in the middle of the ring, and climbs up the turnbuckle... ] Joey Styles: Wait! Tommy Dreamer is up! [ Dreamer jumps onto the apron and shakes the ropes, causing Justin to lose his balance and land seated onto the top of the turnbuckle, making a painful expression on his face as his gonads just got crushed. Dreamer gets off of the apron and gets something out from under the ring... Two light tubes! He heads back into the ring by sliding under the bottom rope. He takes one tube in either hand, playing to the fans who cheer Dreamer on. Dreamer rears back with one tube... ] Taz: Damn! He just shattered that light tube over the head of Credible! [ Credible's face, now covered in white dust, shows how out of it he is after that shot. Dreamer moves up onto the second turnbuckle with his back to Credible. He puts Credible's head over his shoulder, with the tube against the back of Credible's head, so Justin's head is now wedged in between Dreamer's shoulder and the light tube. ] Tommy Dreamer: P-W-G! [ The fans pop before Dreamer leaps off of the turnbuckle... ] Joey Styles: Dreamer Cutter! [ The impact causes the light tube to shatter, adding more damage upon impact. Dreamer hooks Credible's leg... 1... 2... 3! Dreamer stands up, leaning back against the ropes, his fist raised into the air. The fans chant, "PWG! PWG! PWG!" ] Linda Johnson: Your winners... SABU, THE SANDMAN, AND TOMMYYYY DREEEEEAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEER! [ After the match, we see a clip of RVD doing his Van Dam Lift. He finishes the lift and moves off of the two chairs, punching and kicking the air to get ready. The fans are audibly excited over seeing Rob Van Dam. ][/COLOR] [SIZE="3"]Main Event[/SIZE] [IMG]http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/243/robvandammo9.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/4275/000wb2.jpg[/IMG] No DQ Match Rob Van Dam vs. Mystery Opponent[/CENTER] [COLOR=red][ "Walk" by Pantera begins playing over the PA system, the fans reacting loudly. Rob Van Dam soon makes his first appearance in PWG. He walks down the way, high fiving fans as he does. He moves around the ring, high fiving fans all along ringside before turning to the nearest camera, pointing his thumbs at himself. ] RVD: PWG just wouldn't be PWG without R... V... D. [ He slides under the bottom rope and climbs the turnbuckle, thumbing at himself again as his music fades. ] Joey Styles: I wonder who his opponent will be? [ The lights go off around the arena as a countdown of ten can be seen on the TV screen above the entrance. When the countdown goes past 1, the screen goes dark, and the entrance explodes with cheap pyro. When the lights come back on, there stands a figure with his back to the arena, arms outstretched. ] Joey Styles: IT'S CHRIS JERICHO! PAUL HEYMAN GOT CHRIS JERICHO TO FACE ROB VAN DAM?! Taz: WOW! Just WOW! [ The fans are going crazy by then. Jericho quickly turns around and hypes up the fans as he walks down the aisle. He points at Rob Van Dam and speaks to him, although he wouldn't hear Jericho over the loud music anyways. Jericho jumps onto the apron and enters the ring, posing for the camera. His music fades out as he takes the microphone from Linda Johnson. ] Chris Jericho: You know... When WWE let my contract run out, I wasn't expecting to jump back on the "sports entertainment" wagon! [ The fans cheer. RVD just nods, agreeing. ] Chris Jericho: So when Paul Heyman offered me a match here, one thought came to mind... [ Jericho pauses. ] Chris Jericho: HELL NO I WON'T WRESTLE IN A DUMP LIKE THIS! [ The fans quickly turn on Jericho, booing. ] Chris Jericho: But you know, when he told me I'd be facing "Mr. Monday Night" Rob Van Dam... [ The fans cheer. RVD just smirks, shrugging. ] Chris Jericho: I couldn't pass up the opportunity to do something I should have done, when we were both in the WWE, and that was to take back the title of "Mr. Monday Night", because Raw WAS Jericho, and now PWG... IS... JERICHO! [ Just then, a third song plays over the PA system. ] Joey Styles: Who now?! [ From out of the entrance comes... ] Joey Styles: Samoa Joe! Wait... Samoa Joe?! Why's he getting involved? [ Samoa is dressed in his wrestling attire. He's also holding a microphone, which he brings up and speaks into as he walks down to the ring. ] Samoa Joe: You know what? I don't care if RVD is "Mr. Monday Night", or if "PWG Is Jericho"... [ Samoa Joe moves up the steps and enters the ring, looking at both men. ] Samoa Joe: PWG honestly doesn't need either of your inflated egos running around, starting stuff up with the other guys in the back, or the fans. [ Jericho starts bad mouthing Samoa Joe. Samoa holds up his hand at Jericho's face. ] Samoa Joe: Shut up for once in your life, I'm talking! [ The fans cheer. ] Samoa Joe: Heyman brought RVD, and Jericho in, to face one another, but I've been participating in PWG long before you two showed up, and I think that a PWG original deserves to be in this match. [ Jericho and RVD look at one another. RVD takes the mic from Samoa. ] RVD: Honestly, it's cool with me if he's in the match... Jericho: Well that's fine, because I'll kick both your asses! [ All three of them drop their mics and begin to brawl as Linda Johnson gets her Latina ass out of the ring, and a referee quickly comes into the ring. ][/COLOR] [COLOR=gray]( Match Ending ) Jericho clubs Rob Van Dam from behind with a clothesline, knocking him down. Samoa Joe come sover to Jericho. Jericho kicks Joe in the stomach, runs at the ropes... Running one handed bulldog! Jericho runs at the ropes again, jumps on the second rope, flips off... ] Joey Styles: Lionsault by Jericho on Samoa Joe! [ But the referee gets in the way and gets knocked down and out. Jericho pins Samoa Joe, but there's nobody to count the pinfall! Jericho goes over to the referee and checks on him before shaking his head, exiting the ring. ] Joey Styles: What's Jericho doing? Taz: He's coming over here! [ Jericho shoves Joey Styles off of his chair and picks it up, folding it, bringing it back into the ring with him. Samoa Joe stands up slowly... Only to get hit with the chair by Jericho! He turns around... ] Joey Styles: Van Daminator! Van Daminator on Jericho! [ Rob Van Dam slowly moves to the turnbuckle and climbs up it. He thumbs himself, the fans going nuts! ] Joey Styles: Five Star Frog Splash onto Samoa Joe! [ RVD bounces off of Joe, holding his chest. Jericho takes the opportunity to crawl over to Joe and pin him, just in time for the referee to make he count. 1... 2... 3! ] Joey Styles: Jericho wins! What a cheap victory! Taz: Hey, you've gotta do what you've gotta do in this business! Linda Johnson: Your winner... CHRIIIIIIIS JEEEEEEEEERIIIIICHOOOOOOOOOOOOO! [ RVD slowly stands up and looks at what happened, shocked and frustrated that Jericho stole the win. RVD goes to complain to Jericho, who just kicks him in the groin and starts stomping on him. ] Joey Style: Samoa Joe is back up and moves over to Jericho from behind... Coquina Clutch! [ They both fall to the ground with Samoa locking Jericho in that Coquina Clutch rear naked choke. Jericho is spared by Samoa Joe, however, who stands up and exits the ring, holding his chest in pain as he heads back into the back. Rob Van Dam sees Jericho as he stands up to his feet, Jericho who lays there halfway out cold. RVD points to the turnbuckle and jumps onto it... ] Joey Styles: FIVE STAR FROG SPLASH! ANOTHER FIVE STAR FROG SPLASH! [ "Walk" by Pantera hits over the PA system as RVD exits the ring, raising his fist into the air to the cheers of the fans, as the show ends on that image. ][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][IMG]http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/9885/dubyateeefflogopb3.jpg[/IMG] PWG proudly presents to you: Dubya Tee Eff?, live this Sunday at the War Memorial Gym in San Fransisqo, California. We're having our incredibly awesome PWG World Championship Tournament Super Deluxe Quarter Pounder With Cheese Edition, so be there! Seriously, if you're not there, we'll kill your dog, or cat, or gold fish, or grandmother, or whatever pet you have in the house. [IMG]http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/2640/superdragonen3.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/8208/coltcabanazy6.jpg[/IMG] Round One (Normal Match) Super Dragon vs. Colt Cobana [IMG]http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/2141/joeyryanxp8.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/8116/roderickstrongpt9.jpg[/IMG] Round One (Normal Match) Joey Ryan vs. Roderick Strong [IMG]http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/5786/elgenericoiq6.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/4193/humantornadosb4.jpg[/IMG] Round One (Normal Match) El Generico vs. The Human Tornado [IMG]http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/4347/excaliburdg8.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/3023/kevinsteenad9.jpg[/IMG] Round One (Normal Match) Excalibur vs. Kevin Steen [IMG]http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/8861/sabuug2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/243/robvandammo9.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/3359/justincredibleyn3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/3631/tajirifn9.jpg[/IMG] Tag Team Elimination Normal Match Sabu and Rob Van Dam vs. Justin Credible and Yoshihiro Tajiri [/center]

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="6"][CENTER][B]EOTM (End Of The Month) Update![/B][/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR] 1.) PWG has a new secondary show, "PWG's Generic Wrestling Show" on the local South California public broadcasting channel which will take place every Tuesday. So... Yeah. Be sure to watch that, I guess. 2.) The following workers have announced their retirements in one month's time: Brian Adams, Raymond Rougeau, Yuji Nagata, Universo 2000, Tony Atlas, Keith Smith, Percy Pringle, Demolition Ax, Hardbody Harrison. 3.) Breaking news: Diamond Dallas Page has decided to become a 'non wrestler'. This effectively throws a wrench into the gears of the fued between DDP and Chris Kanyon. 4.) PWG lost $112k over the course of last month. PWG also lost 3% in their public image. Owner Super Dragon is said to be dissapointed over these troubling numbers.

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="6"][CENTER][B]May 1st, 2007's PWG Generic Wrestling Show[/B][/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR] [CENTER]Match 1: El Generico vs. The Human Tornado Winner: The Human Tornado with a Tornado DDT onto a chair. Match 2: Super Dragon vs. Colt Cabana Winner: Super Dragon with the Avalanche Psycho Driver. Super Dragon began to beat on Cabana after the match, going so far as hitting him with the Psycho Driver before officials pulled him away. Match 3: Beef Wellington vs. Chris Bosh vs. Joey Ryan vs. Quicksilver Winner: Beef Wellington with the E-Coli Driver on Quicksilver. Match 4: Tommy Dreamer & The Sandman vs. Justin Credible & Kid Kash Winner: Justin Credible with a singapore cane shot. Main Event: RVD vs. AJ Styles Winner: AJ Styles with the Styles Clash[/CENTER]

Archived