Real World Dynasty Of The Month March 2007  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Real World Dynasty Of The Month March 2007

• ECW Worldwide - Nevermore
    • WWE Rebirth - G-Prime
    • Death of WCW - tristram
    • TNA Bound For Glory - SHaynes23
    • WWF: Montreal to Attitude - keefmoon
    • Battle lines have been drawn. What if the NWA struck first.... - theoutlaw321

[QUOTE=rjhabeeb;216463]I guess I'll have to start reading whichever wins as my top two (Outlaw and keefmoon) dont look like they are gonna get enough votes[/QUOTE] No-one is going to catch up with DOWCW, and that seems about right in my eyes. For anyone who isn't reading it; you're missing out. Scap did a great job on SWF, I loved Stallion's TNA ones, ECW Worldwide has been a long term brilliant diary, but Tristrams is the best GDS TEW Dynasties has to offer.

I'm still amazed that I'm in second place. I definatly didn't think that I had that many fans, and have no clue how I am above ECW and WWF right now, but thanks alot to those who have voted for me. I have a feeling that the rightful champion is going to claim his crown though, he's just been THAT good for THAT long.

So this ends in the morning right? If so let me be the first to publicly congratulate Tristram. Awesome diary. You set a standard that we all strive to attain. Congratulations to all nominated. They are all worthy. Excellent reads. The ones I don't follow as much I will make time for so that I can catch up on them. PS By the way, thanks to all who voted and who read. Hopefully I will get back to normal and get posts going up regularly again in the next couple of weeks.

"Wo..wo..Wow, wh..what a ter..terrific aud..audience." -Jimmy Thanks guys. I'm truly very grateful to be acknowledged in this way. As everyone who has ever done a diary knows, it takes a sh!tload of effort. So I think anyone who has ever attempted one is doing a hell of a hard thing. Honestly, I think every single diary mentioned in this thread is outstanding. I think we are truly blessed to have such imaginative minds pounding really gutsy products. Three people I really want to thank; Stallion, because he really, really supported an ordinary product at the beginning and offered a lot of helpful advice, secondly, keefmoon, he's been Death of WCW's biggest supporter and there's definitely been times I've thought na, it's not worth it but seeing as his constant and consistent support makes it worthwhile, and thirdly, the wifey. She supports me in everything I do and allows me the freedom to do it so I'm truly blessed to have her. Thanks to everyone who not only voted for me, but voted for someone to show appreciation for all the different shows, and to everyone who either anonymously or openly read our shows and offered constructive comments. Without the feedback, without people supporting it, it can become rather lonely and boring. Good luck to all your diaries, I'm still shocked Death of WCW won because quite frankly, they're all "The Whole F'N Show". I of course am a big fan of them all and will continue to read them as I have always done. Thanks G-Prime for this great poll, it's a big buzz to be viewed in this light and you made it possible.

:mad: Fourth?! What kind of a ridiculous, rigged piece of crap is this?! And Tristram, you can take your thanks and shove it where... Nah, only joking. Thanks for thanks, Tristram, but as I've said before I should be thanking you. I only supported DOWCW so much because you made it so damn good. Congratulations, it was entirely deserved. Also, congratulations to everyone else. The quality in all the diaries is immense and when you consider how many diaries there are, to even be nominated is brilliant, but to get votes against the five other top five real worlders is a great achievement. Well done everyone! Finally, thanks for everyone who voted for me, I find it truly amazing I got so many votes, I honestly thought I'd get one, maybe two, so the 11 or whatever it was I got is amazing, thank you. :)

[QUOTE=keefmoon;218489]:mad: Fourth?! What kind of a ridiculous, rigged piece of crap is this?! And Tristram, you can take your thanks and shove it where... ... Finally, thanks for everyone who voted for me, I find it truly amazing I got so many votes, I honestly thought I'd get one, maybe two, so the 11 or whatever it was I got is amazing, thank you. :)[/QUOTE] I came LAST with all of 5 votes... Oh well, there's always next month... which rolls around in 15 mins for me, so the new nomination thread will be posted then... Unless I go to bed...

[QUOTE=G-Prime;218495]I came LAST with all of 5 votes... Oh well, there's always next month... which rolls around in 15 mins for me, so the new nomination thread will be posted then... Unless I go to bed...[/QUOTE] Just a thought here, and don't listen to me if you don't want as you did a great job on this one, but I think that maybe this should be left for a few days/weeks, otherwise I think we'll see very similar results as people may continue to vote as they already had. If there is, say, a week gap, then whatever is done in the next week could shake things up a bit, maybe see a couple of new entires and stuff?

The voting will be left until the end of the month... but you're right, a week or two before nominations open again is a good idea... Perhaps have nominations open for the week before voting... So I'll post the thread on the 17th, well after I post tomorrow's PPV... which might earn me another nomination :D

Archived