Imitation Eh? The Coastal Chronicals

[I]My other diary is still going. This'll be a shorter, less involved diary. I'm just a C-Verse Mark.[/I] I finished up looking at the diaries that people were doing with CZCW. Pretty damn good. But not as good as me. Because, my job was real. I was given the head booker job at CZCW after Cliff Anderson went mental. Literately. He started babbling about "Adam Ryland" and how we were all "fictional." His estate hired a kid, who's only job had been booking a little backyard fed. That fed was now, of course, XDW. Now, that closed down, and I was out of a job. But the thing they liked was that I was willing to work for a house. And food. And less money than some towel boys. "Mr. Quixote? Yes, we see you have history booking at the defunct backyard federation "Xtreme Danger Wrestling. We also see you are willing to work for less than we pay the coffee boy. You're hired." It started with a phone call. >_>

Roster Now me. I was a wrestler at XDW. The highest flying, least hardcore of them. But the smartest. My ring name, and what you'll know me as is Don Quixote. Anyway, I got to the office on Monday. The board had a paper on my desk. GOAL 1: The promotion must be more prestigious when time expires. Easy as pie. Just spend some money. Put on a good show. BLOCK: You cannot sign anyone with resilience under C-, as injuries cost money. OK, more difficult, but at least they didn't hit me with something bad... BLOCK: You cannot hire anyone who works for another company. Homegrown stars = cash for us. Damn. I had already made a couple contacts, so they'd better come through. Otherwise, I'll call up Tommy Cornell... *snort* I can't do it. How about a rep for Tommy Cornell who will yes me until I get what I want. Hahahaha. I can't believe this is happening. Anyway, the roster. [B]Main Event:[/B] Ultimate Phoenix: [I]A great luchadore with solid flying skills. A man to keep an eye on.[/I] James Prudence: [I]Why are we paying this guy so much? No flying skills. Nothing that fits our product? He's out.[/I] Donnie J: [I]Better than James, but not so much. Talented enough to warrant the title he has, but not for a great while.[/I] Don Quixote: [I]What can I say? I mark out for the guy.[/I] [B]Upper Midcard:[/B] Plauge: [I]Dark Eagle to the rest of you. An Indy stalwart, and a man who will work for anyone. Anywhere. That's why he's here.[/I] Fox Mask: [I]A former champ here, with more talent then you'd think. However, may not be good enough to stick. Or may be. Depends. But on what?[/I] Matt Sparrow: [I]A good flyer, with great Performance skills. He does every bit he can do with what he's got.[/I] Remmy Skye: [I]A guy who'll go places here. A great performer with ok flying skills.[/I] [B]Midcarders[/B] Insane Machine: [I]Watch out for this guy. Talented, good worker. Willing to be here.[/I] Snap Dragon: [I]The guy showed up here one day, and stole the show. If he does that enough, he'll be a big player here.[/I] Frankie Perez: [I]Going to NOTBPW. Will be jobbed. 'Nuff said.[/I] Citizen X: [I]A man with a great gimmick, and solid entertainment abilities. But is he a talented enough in-ring performer to stick?[/I] Jacob Jett: [I]A great rising star in the business. Still looking for that first break. Hopefully he'll get it here. [/I] Mainstream Hernandez: [I]A main eventer in MAW, he'll have to work his way up here. But he's got the talent to do it.[/I] Masked Cougar: [I]A great talent, plus he works cheap. Watch out for him.[/I] [B]Lower Midcard:[/B] Flying Jimmy Foxx: [I]A solid worker, but he may not be as good as the other guys sticking around.[/I] Marc Speed: [I]What is he doing here? If I ever get good enough to bring in some technical stars, he may be useful. But not now. [/I] Jeremiah Moose: [I]A favorite of mine, both for his in-ring work, and his awesome name. Jeremiah Moose? Come on. That's awesome.[/I] The Tic: [I]Works cheap. Has some ability. Funny looking. Sounds like he fits here in the Coastal Zone![/I] [B]Openers[/B] Tempest Appleby: [I]The man is 31 years old. Has never had a push. But he can go. And has another awesome name.[/I] Joey Beauchamp: [I]A sleeper here in CZCW. Has all the tools to go far.[/I] Tony DeMarco: [I]One of my old XPW buds. Part of "The Quest." I don't think this counts. (OOC: One of my best friends. Here on a lark.)[/I] [B]Other Workers[/B] Remmington Remus: [I]A needed announcer, now that Cliff's shouting about "distended anuses."[/I] Jenny Playmate: [I]Kicks the s*** out of Farrah Hesketh. Cheaper. Better looking. Better announcer. Oh hell yeah.[/I] Pee-Wee Germaine: [I]Only in the Coastal Zone would you get a referee named Pee-Wee.[/I] Buttercup: [I]The resident cheap Road Agent. Also a good manager.[/I] Beach Babe Bunnie: [I]Uh... Looks good in a bikini. Makes Remmy happy. Doesn't have to work.[/I] Oh crap. There's another note under the first. "A one-hour show in the Southwest will begin this Sunday. It is to be called CZCW Beach Party in a reference to our light-hearted nature." Light hearted? They sound like the Borg.

Working Agreements Got a working agreement with everybody except 21CW, BHOTWG, GCG, MOSC, NYCW, SOTBPW, and SWF. Now that's what I call working with your peers. Also, doesn't NYCW need all the help they can get? Giant Redwood anyone? I would have like BHOTWG and 21CW to agree, as well as SOTBPW. But you can't have your pie and eat it too. Unless you... buy the damn pie.

CZCW Beach Party [I]Yay! No financial goals for the win![/I] A rip-off of an homage? Welcome to CZCW Beach Party! Masked Cougar vs. Joey Beauchamp No chemistry here! But a good enough match by CZCW standards. A couple good spots for Beauchamp, including a 450 splash while yelling "I am the Breeze!" But Cougar finishes it off with an "I am Cougar, hear me Roar!." (D-) Matt Sparrow has something to say. "Hey Donnie J. You won that belt, but I haven't seen you put it on the line recently. How about we give something for the fans to cheer about?" Donnie J walks out from the back. "Donnie J says that Donnie J thinks that's a great idea. Donnie J says that Donnie J is the reason these people are here, so there's no use in disappointing them." (D) Remmy Skye vs. Mainstream Hernandez No chemistry here either! A good match anyway, due to the talent of these workers. Remmy Skye wins with a Skye driver. (D) Matt Sparrow vs. Donnie J Let's go for the hat trick! Oh hell yes! No chemistry. But these guys are professionals, sort of. And they do their best. Donnie J wins after bumping the referee, then hitting a low blow. (D) Donnie J is laughing and kicking Matt Sparrow as he says "This is what happens to anyone fool enough to take on Donnie J. Donnie J says this is a message to anyone back there who thinks they're brave." (D) A Cougar with a microphone? Only on CZCW programming. "Hey, I think I'm brave Donnie J. I'll take you on next week here at CZCW Beach Party." Donnie J just keeps laughing, and beating down Matt Sparrow. "I'll take that as a yes." [B]Overall Show Rating: D-[/B] [I]This show should have increased our popularity.[/I] Nothing great, but good enough. ProWrestlingHits.com says that "The feedback has been mainly positive, the company has made many friends." Damn, I'm good at this!

CZCW Beach Party Two shows in one day! What kind of timezone is this? Welcome to CZCW Beach Party! We open with a video of Donnie J laughing and beating down Matt Sparrow last week. Ouch. Jeremiah Moose vs. Tempest Appleby Note to self. Do not put two people with no overness in the same match. Bad ratings ensue. Appleby wins with an Arrow through the Apple. Moose looks mad (E) "Hey all of Donnie J's fans! Last week Donnie J did something he's not proud of. He beat up bird man. This week, Donnie J will beat up Cat Man. Maybe Donnie J should join the Cosmetics industry, eh?" (C-) [I]Holy s***[/I] Remmy Skye vs. Insane Machine An open match between two good competitors. Machine irish whips Remmy into the ropes, and goes for the Termination Kick. Remmy holds on to the ropes, and capitalizes with a Skye Driver. (D) Donnie J vs. Masked Cougar Masked Cougar put up a good fight, but it was clear he wasn't ready for this high of a match. However, it was a good match. Donnie J picks up the win with a Death on Miami Beach. (D+) "Donnie J says Donnie J needs a challenge. Someone, anyone needs to do something that'll interest Donnie J. So, I'll tell you what. Two of you monkeyfarts backstage fight next week. The winner faces Donnie J. This time, it'll be for the CZCW World Championship! And that's because Donnie J is J-tastic! (D+) [B]Overall Show Rating: D[/B] [I]The feedback has been very positive, it was a good show apparently.[/I] I hope to put up two shows a day. But I get on roles. So don't hold me to it.

CZCW Beach Party We sure do like the water! Welcome to CZCW Beach Party! I open up the night standing in the ring. "Hello all you people out there. Welcome to CZCW Beach Party! Now, I want to open up this night on the right foot, so I'm issuing an open challenge, to anyone who wants to be in this very ring tonight." Tempest Appleby comes running out, and the match is on. Don Quixote vs. Tempest Appleby A really good match, considering who was in it. I win with a Deus Ex Machina in a little over 8 minutes. (D+) Masked Coiugar vs. Jacob Jett Still smarting after last week's loss, Masked Cougar takes it out on Jacob Jett, utterly destroying him, before hitting an "I am Cougar, Hear Me Roar" to end it. (D+) Donnie J is backstage with a microphone. "Now, last week Donnie J said he wanted some competition. And by god, Donnie J is gonna get some competition. So two of you bootsuckers get out there!" (D+) Ultimate Phoenix and Mainstream Hernandez are first in the mad rush to get a title shot. Ultimate Phoenix vs. Mainstream Hernandez An open match between two good high fliers. The two put on a good show, culminating with Hernandez hitting a moonsault off a downed Phoenix, who just missed the Firebird splash. (D+) Mainstream Hernandez celebrates his victory, and new status as Number One Contender. (D-) [B]Overall Show Grade: D+[/B] [I]The feedback has been awesome, the small company has outshone some of the bigger promotions efforts.[/I] Bollocks.

CZCW Beach Party [I]Enjoy the wave guys. This diary's so easy to write for.[/I] Where "I haven't slept for ten days, because that would be too long." Welcome to CZCW Beach Party! Another show, another opening match. The good thing about working for free, is you get to do it a lot. Don Quixote vs. Joey Beauchamp Two up-and-comers go at it, with Beauchamp going for high spot after high spot. Truly, he could have had me at any time. But he missed a Breeze Block, and I hit a Deus Ex Machina for the 1....2...3. (D+) Buttercup comes out, leading Insane Machine. "My client, Insane Machine, the holder of the Xtreme Division Title, would like to challenge you to an Xtreme Division title match, next week on CZCW Beach Party! (C-) Oh hell yeah. Remmy Skye vs. Citizen X Citizen X wanted to work more. Okay, we'll oblige. Remmy Skye hits the Skye driver right off the bat, and rolls up Citizen X. (D) X starts screaming and yelling about "The establishment keeping him down." and "his stupid low destiny stat." I get the first part, but what does he mean by the second? He finishes by saying "I will bring you all down from the inside." Donnie J is backstage with a microphone. "Last week, Mainstream Hernandez won a Number One Contender's match for Donnie J's Coastal Zone Championship. Now, Donnie J has never heard of Mainstream Hernandez. Why the hell would Donnie J defend his title against you? So, to prove yourself to the J-Tastic one, you'll be facing... Plague! Tonight, in a ladder match! Mainstream Hernandez vs. Plague [I]Ladder Match[/I] The best match I've had so far. Plague is a veteran of the ladder match, and Mainstream was able to keep up with him beautifully. The two went back and forth, before Mainstream Hernandez hit an Apparition #14 off the top of the ladder, and climbed up, grabbing the Number One Contender Certificate. Laminated for no ripping! [B]Overall Show Grade: D+[/B] [I]The show was excellent, the feedback has been quite positive.[/I] Excellent. The Coastal Zone will rule you all... [SIZE="1"]In 15 to 20 years...[/SIZE]

CZCW Beach Party (Febuary, Week 2) B is the most unlucky of letters! Welcome to CZCW Beach Party! CZCW Beach Party Snake Pit (676 Fans) Citizen X is in the ring. "Now, CZCW is a great company, one that gave me my shot. But, something rotten is festering inside of it. Now, I shall purify this company, by taking it down, and rebuilding it!" "If you want to be part of the revolution, step out now!" Snap Dragon walks out. "But first, you must prove yourself." Citizen X vs. Snap Dragon A good match, but nothing great. Citizen X wins with a Flaming Anarchy in 9:31. (D) "You are not worthy of joining me! Someone must be, but I need to keep searching." Masked Cougar vs. Fox Mask A cougar fighting a fox? Only in CZCW! Anyway, Masked Cougar continues to rise through the ranks with a victory over a five-time Coastal Zone champion. (D) Remmy Skye comes out the back. "Hey Don Quixote! You haven't done anything worthy of that Xtreme Division championship! So prove yourself! Tonight. Me. You. Xtreme Division Number One Contender Match!" (D) Remmy Skye vs. Don Quixote I had higher hopes for this match. However, it was still a good show, as both men used their flying abilities and performance skills to keep the crowd on it's feet. Remmy wins with a Skye Driver. (D+) Jenny Playmate and Insane Machine are in the back watching the match. "Hmm... Which one deserves the shot?" (D) [B]Overall Show Rating: D[/B] [I]The feedback has been very positive, it was a good show apparently.[/I] Eh... I hoped for more tonight. Anyway, a stepping stone show here in CZCW!

CZCW Beach Party (Febuary, Week 3) I want to be a priest again Ted! Welcome to CZCW Beach Party! CZCW Beach Party Live at the Snake Pit (615 Fans) Jenny Playmate and Insane Machine are in the ring as we open the show. "My client, Insane Machine, the CZCW Xtreme Division champion, has two main challengers. Remmy Skye, and Don Quixote. However, as the Insane one went to his car last night. He was jumped by one Joey Beauchamp. This unworthy soul has chosen to put himself right in the middle of my client's business. He wants a shot at the Xtreme Division title. Well, The Insane Machine is afraid of no man. Therefore, Joey Beauchamp will get a shot. But only if he can win a Fatal Four way elimination match tonight!" (D-) Jacob Jett vs. The Tic The Tic's live show debut, and it was a good one. He showed enough ability to keep up with Jacob Jett, one of the best workers on our roster. However, Jett was just too much. He hits the Jett Take Off for the pin. (D-) Mainstream Hernandez is in the ring. "Now, I haven't had a match in a while, and as the Number One Contender to the Coastal Zone Championship, I don't want to get rusty. So I'm issuing an open challenge. Anybody backstage want a shot at the Mainstream?" (D) Matt Sparrow comes running out. Mainstream Hernandez vs. Matt Sparrow A simple squash match. Sparrow gets a little offense in, but Mainstream wins most of the match, and takes it with an Apparition #14. (D-) Joey Beauchamp is walking out to the ring. "Yes, I attacked Insane Machine last week. No, none of you could see it. Why? Because the breeze is invisible, and as you all know, I am Cool, I am the BREEZE. And tonight I'll prove it." Joey Beauchamp vs. Insane Machine vs. Remmy Skye vs. Don Quixote A main event! Alright! Anyway, this was a great open match. All four men wanted to win this one badly. The three contenders took out the champion first, and then squared off. Remmy Skye was the first to go, as Don Quixote reversed a Skye Driver into a Powerbomb, and eliminated Remmy Skye. Now Joey Beauchamp was alone with Don Quixote. The two men put on a show, flipping and flopping, and doing what they do best. Beauchamp picked up the win with a surprise schoolboy pin, grabbing the tights to win it. (D+) [B]Overall Show Grade: D[/B] I would have liked a little more from the undercard, but this wasn't a bad show. Building, building. Anyway, just thought you might like an update on the company. Our overness is at E+ in the Southwest, and at F- everywhere else except Northern Mexico, where for some reason it's at F. The company has so far lost 14,610 dollars. But we made a profit today, and last show, so things are turning around! See you later today, at the next CZCW Beach Party!

CZCW Beach Party (Febuary, Week 4) Nothing to do today = Massive Skips in time! Welcome to CZCW Beach Party! CZCW Beach Party LIVE at the Snake Pit (618 Fans) The show opens with some unfamiliar music hits. A young man walks to the center of the ring. "You don't know who I am. I know that. But the only people that matter know who I am. And that's the group of people they call The Board! And I'll be their mouthpiece here on CZCW Programming. My name is Dan Anderson! Yes, the Anderson you're all thinking of. And by the way, I'm not just an authority figure, I'm a wrestler too." (E+) [I]A Heidenrich character? Here on CZCW Beach Party, he fits right in.[/I] Joey Beauchamp vs. Jeremiah Moose A simple match for Beauchamp, to show a little more of what he can do to the outside populace. Jeremiah Moose is good enough that the match wasn't bad, despite the low overness of both, but I would have liked a little more, especially with the last segment. (E+) Donnie J is backstage. "Now, Donnie J hasn't been on this show for a couple of weeks, and Donnie J is not pleased with that. However, according to Dan Anderson, the J-Tastic One is to take on Fox Mask, the five-time Coastal Zone Champion. However, Donnie J has one more thing to say. Why the hell does Donnie J have to keep beating up the animals? Add a Fox to my collection." (D+) Don Quixote vs. Remmy Skye Two of the three men involved in the Xtreme Division Championship picture. In this match, the talents of these workers were displayed. However, it wasn't quite what I wanted. (D-) Donnie J vs. Fox Mask No chemistry here! But these guys are good enough it makes little difference. Donnie J looked very good, ignoring several fall chances, instead choosing to hit a second Death On Miami Beach to pick up the win. (D) Mainstream Hernandez walks out. "Now Donnie J, you know as well as I we won't square off for the title until Spring Break Bash. But I'll challenge you to a little non-title match next week. Here, On CZCW Beach Party! (D) [B]Overall Show Rating: D[/B] No popularity increase? Uh-oh. Better kick things up a notch.

CZCW Beach Party (March, Week 1) Welcome to CZCW Beach Party, where we post every time we sim a show! CZCW Beach Party The Snake Pit (590 Fans) Citizen X is sitting at the announce table as the show begins. "Tonight, I will form the X Corps. A group of individuals dedicated to taking down CZCW from the inside. These next two matches will be for the two spots in my stable of leaders." (D) Jacob Jett vs. Snap Dragon An open, high-flying match. They are good enough to do something in the ring that we can work with, and that the fans can enjoy. (D) Citizen X walks out, and shakes the hand of Jacob Jett, welcoming him to the X-Corps. (E+) Plague vs. Matt Sparrow Two indy veterans. Two solid workers. Two guys I had forgotten have no chemistry. But they're professionals, and they did it well. (D+) Citizen X once again walks out with Jacob Jett, and they stand with Citizen X in the middle of the two with their hands raised in the air. Suddenly, Jacob Jett and Plague drop the hands of Citizen X, and hit a combo high-low kick on X. They walk out of the ring laughing, leaving X down and out. (E+) Donnie J is in the ring. "Donnie J says that if Mainstream Hernandez wants a warm-up match, Mainstream Hernandez will get a warm-up match. You versus me. Tonight. At least you don't have an animal name." (D+) Donnie J vs. Mainstream Hernandez The champ versus the number one contender, here on CZCW Beach Party. The two put on an open match, before someone runs down the apron. It's Plague! Plague distracts the referee, and Donnie J hits a low blow, then gets the 1...2...3! (D) [I]Dammit, they hated the run-in.[/I] Plague calls for a microphone. "Hey, Citizen X. This is the kind of guy to form an alliance with. The Coastal Zone World Champion. Not some has been with no momentum, or talent!" (D-) [B]Overall Show Grade: D-[/B] Bad show, bad show. The main event didn't pick up the rest of the sub-par angles. At least it didn't hurt our popularity.

CZCW Beach Party (March, Week 2) Welcome to the six? Seventh? Dammit, I lost count edition of CZCW Beach Party! CZCW Beach Party The Snake Pit (540 Fans) The announcers review the events of last week show, and announce that Donnie J and Plague will face off against Mainstream Hernandez and a mystery partner, tonight! Joey Beauchamp vs. Fox Max Beauchamp's been complaining about his lack of matches. So he gets to beat Fox Mask. Man, I wish Fox Mask was just a little bit better. Beauchamp hits the Breeze Block and gets the pin. (D) Matt Sparrow vs. Ultimate Phoenix The bird vs. bird match. However, the two don't work well together. I probably knew that. Anyway, a barely watchable match for these two, and it'll cost me. Donnie J and Plague walk to the ring, Donnie J holding a microphone. "Donnie J says Hello to Mainstream Hernandez. Donnie J wonders who Mainstream Hernandez can get to help his sorry self in this match. Donnie J knows he'll find out, RIGHT NOW." Donnie J and Plague vs. Mainstream Hernandez and Masked Cougar Masked Cougar makes his return to CZCW Beach Party in the main event. The two teams are clearly new together, but they aren't bad enough to destroy the match, but it's not spectacular. Mainstream Hernandez hits an Apparition #14 and Masked Cougar hits a spear on Donnie J for the 1...2...3. (D+) Mainstream Hernandez and Masked Cougar celebrate in the ring, while Donnie J calls for a microphone. "Donnie J wants you two to pay for what you've done. Donnie J says he'll take on the cat, while Hernandez will take on the Plague next week. Donnie J also thinks his ribs are broken. Donnie J could use medical assistance. (D) [B]Overall Show Grade: D[/B] Aggh, I need a D+ or a C-!

CZCW Beach Party (March, Week 3) Folks, I'm stuck in this house. Luckily, I can keep typing. Welcome to CZCW Beach Party! CZCW Beach Party Snake Pit (600 Fans) Remmy Skye vs. Fox Mask Remmy Skye was complaining about not working enough. So he and Fox Mask went at it. And Fox Mask won his first match under my administration. He was just as surprised as I was. (D) Donnie J's in the back with a microphone. "Donnie J repeats his challenge. You and me, Masked Cougar. Mainstream Hernandez vs. Plague. Tonight. Donnie J says this is the proof Mainstream. This is the point that you actually make yourself a threat to Donnie J. I am the J-Tastic One. And you will know it tonight!" (D-) Donnie J vs. Masked Cougar Donnie J dominates this match. He was destroying Masked Cougar, but Cougar hit another spear, and got a 2 and 7/8 count. But Donnie J got a shoulder up, and made Masked Cougar tap out to a triangle choke. (D) Mainstream Hernandez vs. Plague Plague and Mainstream Hernandez put on a good match, but nothing keeps coming for these two. Donnie J tried to get at Hernandez during the match, but he leaped onto the turnbuckle to avoid him, then hit an Apparition #14 for the win. (D+) Donnie J climbed into the ring, and he and Mainstream Hernandez went nose-to-nose as the show ended. [B]Overall Show Grade: D[/B] What do I need to do to buy a D+?

CZCW Beach Party (March, Week 4) Where we profit from the misfortune of others! Welcome to CZCW Beach Party! Insane Machine vs. Snap Dragon Insane Machine needed a match and here it was. Snap Dragon put up a little fight, but Insane Machine took him out with a Termination Kick. (D-) Ultimate Phoenix vs. Jacob Jett Phoenix adds another win, and Jacob Jett can't believe it. Jacob Jett was dominating, absolutely destroying Phoenix, but Phoenix turned a missed Jett Take Off into a Firebird Splash. (D) Donnie J walks out to the ring. "Donnie J says that Donnie j's been dominating these last few weeks. Donnie J hasn't lost in a great amount of time. So, Donnie J is confident. Confident enough that he'll give an open challenge to anyone back in the locker room. For the Coastal Zone Championship! (D-) Unknown Music hits, but no one's coming out. Wait, someone's dropping from the ceiling! It's... AMERICAN ELEMENTAL! Oh my god! Donnie J vs. American Elemental These two put on a show. Donnie J isn't quite a good enough flier to take advantage of all of the talent American Elemental has, but they still had a great match. Donnie J wins, but he has to "unintentionally" bump the ref, and hit a brass knuckles shot and get the pin. (D+) [B]Overall Show Grade: D[/B] At least we raised the popularity of the promotion. Anyway, TCW fell to Cult, and released one worker. American Elemental. And he signed a Exclusive P.P.A. deal to the Coastal Zone!

Spring Break Bash Card Donnie J vs. Mainstream Hernandez Coastal Zone Championship [I]Mainstream Hernandez has been the number one contender for three months. He gets his title shot at Spring Break Bash. Will Hernandez get his win, or will he fail?[/I] Remmy Skye vs. Don Quixote vs. Insane Machine vs. Joey Beauchamp Coastal Zone Xtreme [I]These four men have been at each other's throats for the entire run here. Will Insane Machine retain? Or will one of these three other men win the title?[/I] American Elemental vs. Fox Mask Number One Contender to the Coastal Zone Championship [I]American Elemental's barely been in this company. Fox Mask has been on a losing streak, just recently winning a match. That's how we do it, IN THE COASTAL ZONE.[/I] Plague vs. Masked Cougar [I]These two were last seen as the two partners for Donnie J and Mainstream Hernandez. Will these two mirror the main event result, or will these two step out of their partners shadows?[/I] Citizen X vs. Jacob Jett [I]Citizen X has been making fire-and-brimstone speeches backstage about Jacob Jett being a "tool of the bourgeois" and that "The Anarchy will reign after the defeat of Jett!"[/I]

CZCW Beach Party (April, Week 1) Forgetting our regular show confuses the readers! Welcome to CZCW Beach Party! CZCW Beach Party The Snake Pit (546 Fans) Remmy Skye vs. Jeremiah Moose Remmy Skye dominated the young Moose-named man. Jeremiah put up a good fight, but there was nothing he could do. Remmy was a man on a mission. Skye hits the Skye Driver, and wins the match. (D+) The three other competitors in the Xtreme Division Title match spill out, minus Insane Machine and attack Remmy Skye, a huge three-way brawl ensues, until half the locker room spills out to break it up. (D) Citizen X comes out, and starts yelling at Jacob Jett. Something about "anarchy" and "blood running through the streets." You know, the usual here at CZCW Beach Party. (D-) Citizen X vs. Tempest Appleby Aggh. Dreaded Lack of chemistry = bad. Citizen X hits the X-Wave, and takes down Appleby after a short match. (E+) Mainstream Hernandez is in the ring. "Hey Donnie J. Yeah, I know this is usually your spot, but ya know, I kinda wanted ya to get a little message before Spring Break Bash. Your belt. My waist." (D) Mainstream Hernandez vs. Matt Sparrow Matt Sparrow put up more of a fight than expected. However, Mainstream Hernandez was not to be stopped tonight, not right before his match against Donnie J. (D) [B]Overall Show Grade = D-[/B] What was I thinking with Appleby? Dammit. Anyway, as you may have guessed, I moved Spring Break Bash back due to workers being unavailable. Too bad. Guess who it was? Guess. Really, Guess.

CZCW Spring Break Bash Where we also suffer from the fortunes of others. Welcome to CZCW Spring Break Bash! Insane Machine signed a deal to tour with BHOTWG. No issues, right? Not when he leaves one day before the big show! So no champion. I vacated the championship, and a three way dance will be held. Damn. Jacob Jett vs. Citizen X Jacob Jett and Citizen X had pretty good chemistry, which I discovered in a dark match. However, the low overness of the two workers kept the match down. It was good enough though. Jett wins with a Jett Take Off. (D) Plague vs. Masked Cougar Damn! The best match I've ever had in CZCW! Too bad it was this low on the card. Anyway, these two workers put on a show, battling it out, and the crowd just went nuts. This is a hard act to follow. Plague wins.(C-) Donnie J is in the back. "Donnie J says there is no way Mainstream Hernandez will win the title tonight. Donnie J is the J-Tastic one, there is nothing that Hernandez can do. By the end of the night, hundreds and hundreds of Donnie's fans will be chanting Donnie's name. Oh and Mainstream, lets up the ante a little bit. Let's make this a loser leaves CZCW match!" (D) American Elemental vs. Fox Mask A thrown together match, really because of Elemental's signing, and Fox Mask still somehow having lots of momentum. Anyway, American Elemental put on a show. Fox Mask had issues keeping up, but he's a classy worker, and he did great. Elemental wins with the Inferno Splash. (D+) Cliff Anderson is coming out of the back! Oh no. "Happy to see me ladies and gentlemen? No, I'm not talking to you in the crowd. I'm talking to all of you out there, reading this on your computer. That's right, I can see you. I can see you all. And dammit, you all care about the Coastal Zone, enough to read this. Anyway, I didn't come out to talk about that. I came out to announce a new show. One that's touring in Mexico, called CZCW Mexican Invasion. And, it will have it's own belt. The CZCW Mexican Title will have to be defended every two weeks, and will be only defended in Mexico! On the inaugural CZCW Mexican Invasion, the belt will be decided in a match between Ultimate Phoenix and Masked Cougar! Be there, or stay in America! Oh yeah, the fourth competitor in our four way dance for the Xtreme Title. He is... Snap Dragon! Don Quixote vs. Joey Beauchamp vs. Remmy Skye vs. Snap Dragon. These three men put on a better show then would be expected. However, only one could win. Each had pin opportunities, but they were always broken up by another member of the match. Finally, Don Quixote launched Joey Beauchamp out of the ring, and hit a Springboard Press, then vaulted back into the ring. This left Quixote and Skye in the ring. Quixote was the one who capitalized, dodged a Skye Driver, and hitting a Deus Ex Machina for the pin. (D+) Now, the moment you've all been waiting for... Mainstream Hernandez vs. Donnie J These men were nose to nose as the bell rang, and they went at it as well as anyone ever has in CZCW history, or at least as long as I've been here. The two men seemed to really dislike each other as they went at it, battling throughout the ring. Donnie J tried his ref bump to low blow combo, but Mainstream Hernandez was able to dodge the blow. He then hit an running bulldog into a great Apparition #14, and captured the title. (C) Mainstream Hernandez goes nuts in the ring, laughing, hugging the ref, and just celebrating like crazy. (D+) Donnie J just sighs, and walks out into the back. [B]Overall Show Grade: C-[/B] Oh yeah, C- show. The "Loser leaves CZCW Match" was needed, as Donnie J was signed to a developmental contract by SWF. That's actually the first time I've ever seen this happen, but there you go. NEXT SHOW: CZCW Beach Party!

CZCW Beach Party (April, Week 2) Where we've hit double digits in shows today! Welcome to CZCW Beach Party! The show opens with a celebration in the ring. Mainstream Hernandez is laughing, and jumping around, surrounded by family and friends. Suddenly, Remmy Skye slides into the ring, and floors Mainstream. "Laugh it up. You just got that belt, and I'm gonna take it away from you. You versus me. Tonight, with the Coastal Zone Championship on the line. And don't go complaining. Cliff Anderson himself approved the match request. 'Course, he was muttering about Richard Eisen failing a steroid test at the time, but it still counts!" (D for the attack, D+ for the challenge) American Elemental is in the ring. "Last week, I won the Number One Contendership to the Coastal Zone Championship. Now, Remmy Skye is getting a title shot? I'm so mad, I want to hit something. Who wants to get hit?" Tempest Appleby comes out, and the match begins. American Elemental vs. Tempest Appleby A surprisingly open match, with two excellent Aerial workers going at it. American Elemental reverses an Arrow through the Apple, and hits a Springboard Inferno Splash for the win. (D+) Jenny Playmate and Plague are in the ring. "Well, as Insane Machine is away, I needed to find someone to write my checks, I mean, manage, to victory. And that man is Plague. Don Quixote! Plague would like the honor of your company in a match tonight. No title, just a battle for pride." (D+) Plague vs. Don Quixote A great match. Plague just seems to elevate the game of who ever he works with. Don was no exception. An open match, with both men hitting several big spots. Don Quixote wins with a Deus Ex Machina off the top rope for the win. (C-) Mainstream Hernandez vs. Remmy Skye A good match, not as good as the one preceding it, but good nevertheless. Hernandez kicks out of a Skye Driver, and while Remmy is complaining to the referee, hits a running bulldog to a Apparition #14. (D+) While Mainstream Hernandez is celebrating, American Elemental hits the ring. He throws a steel chair at Hernandez, who catches it. A "Van Daminator" follows. Where did it get that name? "Hernandez. You have something I want. And I intend to get it, no matter what it takes." (D+) [B]Overall Show Grade: D+[/B] Dang, I thought it may be a C- show. Anyway, SWF has recently fallen to Cult Size. Bart Biggz was released, but he rejected our Negotiation request. Too bad, he would have fit in great here. NEXT SHOW: - A CZCW Mexican Title Match between Ultimate Phoenix, and Masked Cougar! - Finally, Dan Anderson becomes useful!

CZCW Mexican Invasion (April, Week 2) May his noodly appendage touch you all! Welcome to CZCW Mexican Invasion! CZCW Mexican Invasion Gutierrez Community Center (17 Fans) Dan Anderson comes out of the back with a microphone. "Welcome to CZCW Mexican Invasion! Where we spread the love of the Coastal Zone to all those who wish to hear! And hopefully get a T.V. deal in the process. So, have a great time. Tonight, we'll see Ultimate Phoenix vs. Masked Cougar, for the brand-spanking-new, CZCW Mexican Title! And, it'll be a Ladder Match!" (E+) Ultimate Phoenix is in the ring. "Masked Cougar! They tell me you've been the one who's been offered up to the Phoenix tonight. You know you can never defeat a Phoenix, as I will always rise from the ashes. But that won't be needed tonight." (C-) Ultimate Phoenix vs. Masked Cougar Great Chemistry! Great Chemistry! Wooh! Anyway, these two put on a great match, using the ladder, and every high spot they can think of. These two get the small crowd going nuts, making it sound like there are [I]dozens[/I] of fans in the audience! And hell yeah, that's the start we wanted. (C-) [B]Overall Show Rating: D+[/B] Dang you Dan Anderson! I could have had a C- Show! But a good start here to the Mexican Invasion by the Coastal Zone. And yes, this idea is inspired by the touring show pioneered by infinitywpi. It's the smallest network the Coastal Zone has any shot of getting on, as there are very few territories to get behind you. So here we go. As the show is so short, I'd love to get your ideas on what I should follow up with. Please post your ideas below. And get pumped up for Old Faithful, CZCW Beach Party! NEXT SHOW: - Plague vs. Don Quixote: Xtreme Title Match - Ultimate Phoenix on American soil!

Archived