DOT Scenario Question

Probably doesnt go here, and I apoligize. I have downloaded and use the DOT Scenario. I think it is the best one yet. However, I would like to have just 1 picture per wrestler. What do I need to do to streamline that people folder, simply delete? Also, say I would like to change pictures do I need to use the same file name or is there a way to just place my pictures in the file and edit which picture the wrestler uses? Thanks Fez

• 2 weeks later...
Holy cow, Fez - I truly apologize for missing this thread. I try to at least make a comment on any DOTT threads, to show appreciation to people willing to take the time to comment - but this one I missed entirely. If you want to streamline the pics, you've at least one option. First, you can go through your GDS/Wrestling Spirit/Data/DOTT/People folder, click Arrange Icons By - Name (by right clicking), then eliminate whatever you do not want. You might have to go into the game editor to ensure that whatever pic you removed wasn't already assigned to a worker, but that's probably the most 'sure fire' way of doing it. If you want to assign pics, just load up WreSpi - hit Database Manager - then Edit Database - then Edit Workers. Click on an individual wrestler, then click on their assigned picture. You'll then have a pull down menu pop up with every worker pic in your People folder. After assigning the new pic, make sure you Save it. Viola! :) I know the pics can be somewhat overkill (having who knows how many Ernie Roths, for example; as Roth, as the Grand Wizard of Wrestling, and as Abdullah Farouk) - but, many of these pics came from my previous work on the TEW '83 scenario (before it was trashed, heh) and I wanted to have as many user options as possible.

Archived