So...I cant wait for this game since I love MMA. And bare with my langueage and grammar, since I'm from Sweden my english is far from great. Anyway, to my ideas. I think that relationships should play a bigger part in it this game than in TEW. Let's say that we have to guys that hate eachothers guts (ex. Ortiz & Shamrock). If they have a known hatred for eachother (like Ortiz & Shamrock got) their match should draw bigger than a normal match. And I think that they should be out to hurt their opponent more than those who dont have a friendship, like not letting go of a hold after the other guy has tapped or keep beating on the opponent after he clearly knocked out. Also let's say that Ken Shamrock is facing his brother Frank. That match should also draw more. But there they should be letting go directly after he tapped out or maybe not hit his opponent as much he would hit a guy with a hatred relation. The other idea was that the game should have camps/facillities like the Lions Den and the Miletich Fighting Systems. And such.

I like the idea of relationships effecting the match. There should be a higher chance of injury, and a higher chance of "illegal" moves done during a matchup between two people with bad blood. On the flip side, there should be less injury and less "dirty fighting" between two workers who are friends. On the flipside, maybe a good/bad match will create/break relationships. If two friends fight and one friend gets badly injured, there should be a chance it ruins their relationship. Meanwhiel if two enemies have a great match together, maybe it'll help them bury the hatchet...maybe not.

Archived