I really hope that there is alot more interaction with people in this game, in wrestling the head booker runs the shows and you could talk to your booking team but that was it. It would be nice if you could call/get calls from MMA fighters either already on your roster or unemployed/in other promotions looking for work. You could get a line from them and have 4 lines to reply with and obviously the one you pick would define what happens next in the conversation. People already on your roster could ask to be left off a few shows to regain fitness or overcome little niggling injuries. They could also request you allow them a chance to earn a more prominent role in the promotion. They could request title fights or fights against specific people or even suggest that you sign a protege of theirs. On the flip side when you call someone you could ask them if they are happy, what they would like to see on the next card (both involving and not involving themselves). You could also question them on their form ie. if some one lost 25 matches in a row then beat people generally considered alot better than themselves you could inform them you are calling them in for a drugs test which in alot of cases would of course anger them but your doing whats best for the buisness...altho thats not to say they are actually taking drugs. There are alot more of interactions you could do. Before i end i would also like to see you be able to interact with other people, ie have conversations with the likes of.... TV Executives Booking Staff Your Promotions Champs Athletic Commision (The Heads) Many more i cant think of off the top of my head.....

More interaction = essential. Considering that we have less to worry about (no storylines to book. which i'm ecstatic about, means more focus on actually running the business.) I think we can handle the extra tasks. Plus, it'd give us control over our own worker relations, which it always bummed me out that it was fairly random who I hated and who hated me in TEW.

I agree it'd be great to call someone up and offer them a fight and have them either reject or accept it based on money their current standing within the company and what not. It'd also be cool to have situations like the Brandon Vera situation where he's young won a few fights and then all of a sudden asks for more money then you're willing to pay him but he's only got a fight left on his deal so you just let him sit out the deal until the final month and then throw him onto the undercard against someone and if he wins you don't show the fight and if he loses you do.

Booking in MMA goes like this. -You try and get the two guys to fight one another. -They sign a contract or disagree. (Start over from step 1!) -You set up the venue. -You market the fight. -You go through whatever Gaming Commision you need to. -Get the fighters cleared. If a fighter isn't cleared the other might decide to take the fight anyway. -They fight. -Results for illegal substances testing.

Archived