CILL Discussion Thread

Definitely keep an eye on QAW's schedule, to both avoid conflicts and to make sure the women who work in both companies don't get overtaxed. And take advantage of the good relationship- bringing over Foxy LaRue or Danielle Sweetheart for a few shows doesn't strike me as a terrible idea.

Definitely keep an eye on QAW's schedule, to both avoid conflicts and to make sure the women who work in both companies don't get overtaxed. And take advantage of the good relationship- bringing over Foxy LaRue or Danielle Sweetheart for a few shows doesn't strike me as a terrible idea.

CZCW too. In February they overlap and the Wildcats will be working for CZCW instead.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Matt_Black" data-cite="Matt_Black" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47999" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm still a bit flabbergasted that Pinky Perez is now a good influence backstage.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Absolutely astounding. She was a talent that you'd put up with her b------ just because of how talented she is but now you don't even need that concession.</p>

• 11 months later...
So, what has been everyone's strategy for CILL? Do you run non-televised until you increase in size to Small, or do you bite the bullet and put a show on Canal Hombre Dos? Who's everyone been hiring or firing? (Besides Lady Liberty, obviously; she's terrible in so many ways.)