2-4 multiplayer game

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm fine with him staying in. I have a question though: Are wrestlers that have "Left the Business" draftable? Will they be on my roster if I draft them or no? Also, are injuries on? I know some key guys like HHH are injured so... Anyway, If I can draft wrestlers that have "Left the Business" then my first wrestler is: "The Rock" otherwise it's: "John Cena"

I know Tyler is having computer problems but has access via his phone and said he can still post draft picks. So Seems as the draft is going very slow… is there one night we can all be on at the same time for maybe an hour? To speed the draft up just a little? I am also wondering about TV shows. At the moment we all have a 1-hour TV show but I would like to put that up to the vote. Would you rather a 1-hour or 2-hour TV show?

I'd rather have two 1 hours shows, but otherwise 1 two hour show is good. Tomorrow is a good day for me, 5:30 pm? Or if everyone can't get on we could all make a list of our picks (preference wise) in order like 1-60 and you could fill it out fantasy sport style. So if it was a 2 man draft and I had the 1st pick and my first 5 was: Rock Austin Angle Bret HHH and you had the 2nd pick and yours was: Cena Austin HHH Michaels Undertaker Then I would get: Rock, you would get Austin, I would get Angle (since Austin was gone), you would get HHH and so forth. Either way is good for me. :)

I'm not really partial to either show set up. I mean it's not as if we can't apply for another show when the time rolls around after the game starts. My 3rd pick is Satoshi Kojima. I may be able to do 5:30 but what time zone are we talking about? No one has bothered to mention that. Plus I think Togg lives in the UK, which would make 5:30pm like 12:30am if we where going by my time zone, which is mountain time by the way.

5:30 is fine by me which on PST is 1:30am and EST 10:30pm.Tyler is in Wisconsin i believe and Wisconsin is in CDT if im right? other wise geography lessons were usless lol. So thats the complicated bit over. Good suggestion Kobe but i think it lacks tactics for me. for example if you ere to have chosen (eg Charlie hass) and the next on my list was (eg Shelton) i might only want Shelton so that i could team him with charlie. so then it would be a wasted draft. if you get me?:confused: Great help on the TV show guys lol. for carlzilla as u will be in japan i guess your not in direct competition with the rest of us so you can have your own choice on TV show time... you would like to start with no show carlzilla? The rest of us i think its agreed we need 2 hours but not agreed if its 2 whole ours or 2 separate hours? Now My Draft is Rob Van Dam:D

Just to keep you guys updated... as it seems to be taking a while to do the draft im going to update the tag teams. there are teams like Palumbo + O'Haire missing and teams like Triple H + O'Haire called D-generation-X. if you spot any teams missing from the 1RC data let me know and i'll add them in:D

I'm on central US time so I was talking 5:30 central. Unfortunately I can't do 10:30 central because I start work at 11 pm. So if someone could post what time central we're talking about and it'll be done by 10:30 pm (when I leave for work) then I can be here since I'm done with classes for the day now. If you guys want to do the draft over AIM my screen name is bobbingtonbob. Otherwise I'll just check back here every two hours or so and see what's going on. Edit: I noticed you said that you were talking 10:30 eastern so that's 9:30 central then. I can do that as long as the draft will be over in an hour or so. If it isn't done by then I'll make up a mock and PM it to you and you can finish my draft based on that. :)

sorry i didnt explain my self properly. i was giving what time it would b here wen it is 5:30 in those regions sorry to have confused you. 5:30 is still fine with me. it will be 11:30 here so it will be fine for me

Archived