2-4 multiplayer game

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Free style i say 100% yes but as to owning the promotion im not sure. yeah best idea yet to just set 5 and let the rest go random. thats got my vote :) my only other suggestion would be to alow say 1:A* 4:A 4:B+ and so on. but i do think that kobe's idea is much simpler

[QUOTE=Togg;220366]Free style i say 100% yes but as to owning the promotion im not sure. yeah best idea yet to just set 5 and let the rest go random. thats got my vote :)[/QUOTE] Okay cool, question though what's the difference between owning and not owning it aside from that you can get fired?

In a free style game, almost nothing. I think the owner will sometimes block you if you try to change the product, other than that I haven't run into anything. I think for this game, we might as well be the owners, that way if we decide to do a product change, some random jerkwad won't totally **** all over us.

on freestyle i dont think there is much difference between owning and not owning other than u can walk away if u r just a booker and if im right... on freestyle you cant get fired? altho dont hold me to that im not 100% sure

[QUOTE=Carlzilla;220376]You can indeed be fired. And you can walk away even if you own the promotion. I still vote for us to be the booker/owner of our promotions.[/QUOTE] I second that but if anyone has a problem with being owner I'm flexible so it doesn't matter I guess. :)

Archived