OKay, IM sure someone has brought this up already but I couldn't find anything.... The search engine on this forum says everything is either "used too much" or "too small" so blah. I'm playing as the SWF and am doing pretty well, I negotiated with GNN Sports for a new TV show... and could only get a 12 AM Show time. I know in previous games ive played too (on TEW 2007)... that seems to be the ONLY time that is given to you for any new shows. Does this happen for everyone? Im using the newest update so i know that cant be it.

[QUOTE=MachismoX;218829]Could be wrong, but... I think I read you have to wait a season to prove yourself and then renegotiate a better time?[/QUOTE] Yup. Generally, networks want you to prove you have a following before they'll give you any primetime slots.

Hey, be happy you can get a show ... I'm almost at Cult size, and still haven't been able to get a TV show ... the closest I've come is a network telling me that my product doesn't match their show style. I tried to adapt, but it wasn't enough. Hopefully once I make Cult, I can get something (either PPV or TV, whichever will be awesome!)

[QUOTE=Cross of St George;219116]Another question on this subject...if i get a midnight TV slot, and set it as "always shown live", will the will the lateness of the show affect my attendance?[/QUOTE] I accidentally set mine to a live show for a 11:00 slot. It hasn't affected attendence as far as I can tell. Not sure if it affects other things, like crowd moods and overall show ratings. But I'm lucky. I've got a roster full of Great Kahli clones so everyone stays awake from darks to the main event. :) [QUOTE=Cross of Harts4Life]Hey, be happy you can get a show ... I'm almost at Cult size, and still haven't been able to get a TV show ... the closest I've come is a network telling me that my product doesn't match their show style. I tried to adapt, but it wasn't enough. Hopefully once I make Cult, I can get something (either PPV or TV, whichever will be awesome!)[/QUOTE] Had the same problem and couldn't get a TV show till I hit cult. The smaller networks had too many wrestling shows already.

[QUOTE=Zobeto227;218815]I'm playing as the SWF and am doing pretty well, I negotiated with GNN Sports for a new TV show... and could only get a 12 AM Show time. I know in previous games ive played too (on TEW 2007)... that seems to be the ONLY time that is given to you for any new shows. Does this happen for everyone?[/QUOTE] I am also running SWF and they give me what ever time i wish and for as long as i want. I did not negotiate strait away. but after a couple of seasons. I now have 2 shows with them at 9.00pm 2 times a week.

Archived