How about a rankings section? You could have one for each promotion and one for the entire world. In each weight class of course. I know some people will probably argue there are no "official" rankings in MMA. So I propose maybe putting them on the Internet page. It can be on there with the rumors and such. Or it can be a MMA expert giving his opinion of the rankings. He could also be the guy that tells you who he thinks is the best at 155...the best striker in the world...and so on and so on. Seems like a nice way to flesh out the game.

[QUOTE=kadekash1983;223683]How about a rankings section? I know some people will probably argue there are no "official" rankings in MMA. So I propose maybe putting them on the Internet page. It can be on there with the rumors and such. Or it can be a MMA expert giving his opinion of the rankings. He could also be the guy that tells you who he thinks is the best at 155...the best striker in the world...and so on and so on.[/QUOTE] This is one feature i have supported in another post and something i liked in the old TEW04.

That brings up the topic of end of year awards. I would assume they would be in as well. As for the rankings, if it's for each promotion, will it be for yours as well? If it's on the internet, I would assume so. I like this idea, but I think it might take up too much of the internet section. I think end of year, or maybe end of month awards are fine.

I would think that there should be an internet option with rankings for each weight class along with promotional rankings. It should basically be opinion based. This is how the real world of MMA works, so why not. EWR use to have the internet option and it was entertaining.

i believe ranking are a must, worldwide that is. as for your promotion, you would pretty much decide who is ranked where, which would be cool if you could pick the top ten in each weight class(making the fighter unhappy, or happy, whatever the case may be).

Archived