The Stallion Returns!!!!

IIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMM BAAAAAAACK. Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, The Stallion has returned to the TEW boards. Most of you know me, some of you dont, however those that do know me, know that I am known for my TNA diaries. I am here to tell you that starting soon, a brand new TNA diary will start up once again. As I sit here watching TNA Lockdown, getting myself all geared up to really get going on the diary, I am really getting excited to get this started. Now to let all you guys know, the diary wont be as active as some of the others. There might be a couple of weeks inbetween posts since my job is very demanding (for those of you that dont know I am in the Navy), but this will be ongoing and I am dedicated to making this my personal best diary ever. I hope you wont be dissapointed friends, because I know I wont be as I write it. Im happy to be back and I cant wait to get back in the thick of things. [SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]Coming Soon- TNA: The Return Of Pro-Wrestling[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Wow. That was a lot of responses. Thanks for the support guys, its much appreciated. Dont worry, the diary will be starting up soon. Most likely this week as I just have to finish writing the first card (Ive been in extensive planning untill now) and do some pic cutting and gt some logos and I will be all set to make the first set of posts. Again thanks for all the support.

Archived