The (Re)Birth of a Phenom(inal) Deadman

[QUOTE=XellenceOfXecution]And congrats on surpassing the posts in my Lyger diary! I've got some catching up to do! ;)[/QUOTE] Based on "actual" diary posts, he's 43 ahead of you - so quite a bit of catching up indeed ;)

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=XellenceOfXecution]That's a pretty nice contract, captainlou! What kind of lifestyle is Mr. Calloway living these days anyway? And congrats on surpassing the posts in my Lyger diary! I've got some catching up to do! ;)[/QUOTE] Callaway is still paying his dues. He finishes his first actual year in pro wrestling in June (I consider the PNW stint as training). There's conflicts in the schedule between Central States and Mid-South and I'm hoping that I can still have matches in Central States and keep my Main Event status there. The rise of Callaway has been too quick. Winning the WCCW Texas Heavyweight title certainly jumped my overness up big time. I hope to stay in both promotions for at least another year or two before possible calls from Mid-Atlantic or WWF.

Mid-South Wresting Here is the current roster of Mid-South Wrestling as of February 1, 1985: [b]Owner[/b] Bill Watts [b]Head Booker[/b] Bill Dundee [b]Commentators[/b] Boyd Pierce Jim Ross [b]Road Agents[/b] Bobby Duncum, Sr Dutch Savage Grizzly Smith Luke Graham Stan Stasiak [b]Referees[/b] Randy Anderson Stu Schwartz [b]Managers[/b] Don Carson Friday J.J. Dillon Skandor Akbar [b]Wrestlers[/b] Andre the Giant ([color=blue]North American Heavyweight title, Mid-South Television title[/color]) Angelo Mosca Big Bubba Rogers Black Bart Blade Runner Rock Blade Runner Sting Bob Brown Bob Roop Buddy Rose Butch Reed Buzz Tyler Chavo Guerrero, Sr Chief Jay Strongbow Curtis Iaukea Cyclone Negro Dean Ho Dennis Condrey Dr. Tom Prichard Gama Singh Giant Haystacks Hercules Ayala Jesse Barr Jos Leduc Jose Huertas Gonzales Jules Strongbow Kendo Nagasaki Killer Tim Brooks Kung Fu Len Denton Les Thornton Magnum T.A. ([color=blue]Co-holder Mid-South Tag Team title[/color]) Mando Guerrero [color=red]Master of Pain[/color] Mike Rotundo Mr. Wrestling II ([color=blue]Co-holder Mid-South Tag Team title[/color]) Pampero Firpo Ray Candy Ricky Morton Roger Kirby Ron Bass Scott Irwin Skull Murphy Stan Lane Steve Williams Terry Taylor Tiger Jeet Singh Tony Garea Toru Tanaka

week 1, February 1985 -- Wednesday (continued) [b]MSW - The Mid-South Swamp Run Match: [color=red]Master of Pain[/color], Tiger Jeet Singh and Kendo Nagasaki versus [color=red]Giant Haystacks[/color], Kung Fu, and Les Thornton[/b] I open up the match against Haystacks. I give him an arm wringer smash then he counters a clubbing blow with a side headlock and gives me a slap in the chest and a kick in the gut. I slip from a front facelock and irish whip Haystacks. I give him a throat thrust and a clubbing blow. Haystacks reverses an irish whip and kicks me in the gut. I slip from a top wrist lock and whip him into the corner but he slips away and gives me a forearm in the back of the head and irish whips me. Haystacks slaps me in the chest and snap mares me. He stomps on me a couple of times and gives me a knee drop before applying a side headlock and a front facelock. I avoid a running clothesline but he counters a clubbing blow with a slap in the chest and irish whips me. Haystacks gives me a running clothesline then stomps me and gives me a knee drop. I avoid a chest walk and whip Haystacks into a corner. He stops me from tagging and gives me a running clothesline and kicks me in the back. I avoid a stomp and tag Tiger Jeet Singh. Singh gives him a headbutt and applies a rear chinlock. Singh kicks Haystacks in the chest and gouges his eyes before irish whipping him and giving him a forearm blow. Singh gouges Haystacks's eyes then wails on his shoulder after putting him in a hammerlock. Singh irish whips him and gives him a running body smash. Haystacks avoids a bionic elbow and applies a front facelock then kicks him in the gut and tags Thornton. Singh slips from a side headlock and wails on his shoulder after putting him in a hammerlock then irish whips him and gouges his eyes. Singh gives Thornton a backbreaker and a kick in the chest then tags Nagasaki. Nagasaki applies a rear seated chinlock then Thornton fights back and slaps him in the chest. Nagasaki slips from a side headlock and gives Thornton a backbreaker and kicks him in the back then drops an elbow on the knee. Thornton breaks a judo sweep then irish whips Nagasaki and tags Kung Fu. He gives Nagasaki a hip toss and applies a rear chinlock. Nagasaki fights back and gives Kung Fu a back kick and a backbreaker then applies a rear seated chinlock and kicks him in the back. Kung Fu reverses an irish whip but Friday interferes and Nagasaki gives Kung Fu a legsweep and covers him but he only gets a two-count. Nagasaki gives Kung Fu a mongolian chop and a judo sweep before tagging me in. I give Kung Fu a flying double axe handle and a backbreaker then twist his head and give him a mafia kick. Kung Fu avoids a bearhug and takes me down with a side headlock. I break body scissors and irish whip Kung Fu, knocking the ref out. He avoids a mafia kick and tags Thornton, who punches me and applies a front facelock. He snap mares me and gives me a forearm in the back of the head and in the back. I avoid a forearm blow then whip Thornton into our corner and tag Singh. Thornton slips away and applies a side headlock and snap mares Singh. Thornton gives Singh a forearm in the back and in the back of the head then another one in the back. He irish whips Singh but he avoids a punch and headbutts Thornton and gives him a rope rake. Singh gives Thornton a bionic elbow and a flurry of stomps. Thornton counters an atomic drop with a forearm blow then gives Singh another one and slaps him in the chest. Singh slips from a side headlock and gives Thornton a knee face driver. Thornton slips away and puts Singh in a schoolboy roll up and gets a one-count. Singh slips from a front facelock but Thornton counters a bite in the forehead with a slap in the chest then takes Singh down with a side headlock and tags Haystacks. Haystacks gives Singh a series of stomps and knee drops then Singh avoids a knee drop and gouges Haystacks's eyes. Haystacks breaks a hammerlock and gives Singh a running clothesline and kicks him in the back. Haystacks walks on Singh's chest then Singh avoids a kick in the back and headbutts Haystacks before tagging Nagasaki. Nagasaki gives Haystacks a judo sweep and kicks him in the back. Haystacks breaks a choke hold and gives Nagasaki a knife edge chop and applies a front facelock. Haystacks headbutts Nagasaki then Nagasaki slips from a front facelock and gives Haystacks a spinning back fist and stomps his knee on the second rope. Nagasaki chokes Haystacks then applies a rear seated chinlock. Haystacks breaks an arm wringer and irish whips Nagasaki. He gives him a running clothesline and kicks him in the back before stomping him. Haystacks gives Nagasaki a knee drop and Nagasaki avoids a stomp. Haystacks reverses an irish whip but Friday interferes and Nagasaki tags me in. I choke Haystacks then he breaks a head twist and irish whips me. I avoid a clothesline but he counters a bearhug with a slap in the chest and kicks me in the gut. Haystacks gives me a running clothesline and goes to make a tag but the ref doesn't see it. I put Haystacks in a bearhug and smash his back against the turnbuckles and spear him. I give him a backbreaker against the turnbuckles then he avoids a punch and gives me a forearm in the back of the head and tags Kung Fu. Kung Fu irish whips me but I counter a european uppercut with a throat thrust and give him a mafia kick. Kung Fu catches me on the top rope and throws me off then gives me an elbow drop. He applies head and body scissors then I avoid an elbow drop and twist his head. Kung Fu counters a flap jack with a back fist then gives me a drop toe hold and tags Thornton. Thornton applies an inside toe hold then gives me a forearm in the back of the head. He applies a standing arm lever, a head and straight arm lock, a single leg grapevine, and an inside toe hold. I slip from a single leg boston crab and tag Singh. Thornton counters a running body smash with a forearm blow then Singh slips from a side headlock and gives Thornton an atomic drop and a flurry of stomps. Singh gives Thornton a bionic elbow then bites his forehead and applies an abdominal claw. Singh gives Thornton a running elbow smash but Thornton counters an iron claw with a slap in the chest and tags Kung Fu. Kung Fu gives Singh a back fist and snap mares him. Singh breaks head scissors and gives Kung Fu an inverted atomic drop. Kung Fu avoids a low blow and gives Singh a back fist. Singh avoids a snap kick and gives Kung Fu a flurry of stomps. Kung Fu fights back and irish whips Singh and takes him down with a side headlock then applies body scissors. Kung Fu gives Singh a neck snap and applies head scissors. Singh slips from a neck snap and gives Kung Fu a knee face driver and a running body smash. Singh irish whips Kung Fu, knocking the ref out, and Kung Fu avoids a running elbow smash and gives Singh a back fist and tags Haystacks. Haystacks gives Singh a knife edge chop and a double stomp then walks on his chest. Singh avoids an elbow drop and tags Nagasaki. Haystacks avoids a charging basement dropkick and applies a side headlock. Haystacks slaps Nagasaki in the chest and applies a side headlock. Haystacks gives Nagasaki a running clothesline as the ref recovers then irish whips him and gives him another running clothesline. Haystacks slaps Nagasaki in the chest and applies a side headlock and a front facelock. Haystacks kicks Nagasaki in the gut then Nagasaki slips from a snap mare and gives Haystacks a judo sweep. Haystacks avoids a charging basement dropkick and irish whips Nagasaki. Haystacks headbutts Nagasaki then slaps him in the chest and applies a side headlock. Haystacks gives Nagasaki a knife edge chop then Nagasaki slips from a side headlock and irish whips Haystacks. Nagasaki gives him a mongolian thrust then Haystacks counters avoids a clothesline and applies a side headlock. Haystacks irish whips Nagasaki and goves him a clothesline, a knee drop, and a double stomp. Nagasaki avoids having his chest walked on and applies an asian spike and Giant Haystacks submits. [b]Time 32 minutes, Rating: C+[/b] [b]Today's Wrestling News [color=purple]Paul Boesch quits WWF, AWA, GCW and MACW. Takes over PNW. George Scott quits WWF, AWA, CWA, WCCW and MACW. Becomes head booker for PNW.[/color] MACW[/b] - [color=red]Superstar Graham, The Nature Boy, The Rowdy One and The Dragon defeated Bill, The Hammer, Kabuki, and Rufus[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - Dory Funk, Jr retained the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title by defeating Terry Funk [b]AWA[/b] - [color=red]David Schultz defeated Leon White[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - Wahoo McDaniel retained the AWA World Heavyweight title by defeating Nick Bockwinkel [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Express Delivery retained the National Tag Team titles by defeating Hostile Intent[/color] [b]CMLL[/b] - Dr. Wagner retained the NWA World Middleweight title by defeating Dos Caras [b]AJPW[/b] - Mil Mascaras retained the NWA International Heavyweight title by defeating Johnny Rodz [b]CStates[/b] - [color=red]Iron Mike Sharpe and Super Destroyer II defeated Ron Simmons and Bret Hart[/color] [b]CStates[/b] - Killer Karl Kox retained the Central States Heavyweight title by defeating Ted Oates [b]MLW[/b] - Rick Martel retained the NWA Canadian Heavyweight title by defeating Dutch Mantell [b]UWA[/b] - Perro Aguayo retained the UWA World Middleweight title by defeating Atlantis

week 1, February 1985 -- Thursday thru Sunday [color=blue]Thursday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News AWA[/b] - [color=red]Leon White defeated Jake Milliman[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - The High Flyers won the AWA World Tag Team titles by defeating The Lone Gunmen [b]PNW[/b] - Porkchop Cash retained the PNW Television title by defeating One Man Gang [b]SWCW[/b] - [color=red]Ken Shamrock defeated Bam Bam Bigelow[/color] [b]SWCW[/b] - Orton & Slater retained the Southwest Tag Team titles by defeating Barbarian and Buddy Lane [b]CSW[/b] - [color=red]Keith Hart defeated Bret Hart[/color] [color=blue]Friday[/color] [b]CStates - Bulldog's Last Stand Match: [color=red]The Commando[/color] versus Bob Brown[/b] The match begins and Brown irish whips me but I avoid an eye gouge and give him a clubbing blow and a kick in the back. Brown avoids a flying double axe handle and gives me a forearm blow and applies a front facelock. I avoid an eye gouge and suplex Brown. I give him a backbreaker and a kick in the chest before whipping him into a corner. He slips away and applies a top wrist lock then gives me a forearm in the back of the head. Brown wails on my shoulder after putting me in a hammerlock and gives me a forearm in the back of the head and a backbreaker. Brown punches and headbutts me then applies a front facelock and gouges my eyes. Brown punches me and applies a top wrist lock before I slip from a backbreaker and give him a backbreaker. I irish whip Brown and give him a throat thrust. Brown breaks an arm wringer and applies a front facelock before punching me and applying another front facelock. I avoid a flying double axe handle and give Brown two clubbing blows. Brown fights back and gives me a rope rake. I slip from a top wrist lock and give Brown a backbreaker and whip him into a corner. Brown slips out and gives me a forearm in the back of the head and a backbreaker. I slip from a front facelock and irish whip Brown. I clothesline Brown and he avoids a kick in the back and punches me. Brown gouges my eyes and applies a front facelock before headbutting me and gouging my eyes. Brown gives me a flying double axe handle and gouges my eyes then gives me a backbreaker and kicks me in the back twice and in the chest once. Brown bodyslams me then I avoid a kick in the back and suplex him. Brown avoids a stomp then irish whips and punches me. He irish whips me and gives me a forearm blow. I slip from a top wrist lock and give Brown a backbreaker and a throat thrust. Brown gives me a rope rake and a backbreaker. He punches me and gives me another rope rake then I slip from a backbreaker and give him a backbreaker. Brown avoids a mafia kick and gouges my eyes before applying a front facelock and giving me a rope rake. Brown kicks me in the chest and in the back then gives me a flying double axe handle. I avoid a bionic elbow and flap jack Brown then twist his head. I give Brown a mafia kick and a flying standing elbow smash. I give Brown a back bomb after putting him in a hammerlock then give him a mafia kick. I whip Brown into a corner and spear him then I pick him up by the throat and throw him to the mat. Brown avoids a flying double axe handle and starts wailing on my shoulder after putting me in a hammerlock then gives me a backbreaker. I slip from a backbreaker, put Brown in a bearhug, and smash his back into the turnbuckles. Brown counters a cross knee back breaker with an eye gouge then gives me an arm wringer smash. He gives me a backbreaker and a bionic elbow then I slip from a face tear. I give Brown a double backbreaker and a flurry of bionic elbows. Brown counters an inverted piledriver try with an eye gouge. I counter a roundhouse punch with a choke slam and pin Brown. [b]Time: 25 minutes, Rating: C[/b] Also on the card, Killer Karl Kox retained the Central States Heavyweight title by defeating Riki Chosyu. [b]Today's Wrestling News JPUK[/b] - [color=red]All Out Assault retained the World of Sport Tag Team titles by defeating Drew McDonald and Cowboy Bret Hart[/color] [b]SWCW[/b] - [color=red]Ken Shamrock and Dick Slater defeated Bob Orton, Jr and Tracy Smothers[/color] [color=blue]Saturday[/color] [b]MSW - The Superdome Blowout[/b] I am not scheduled to wrestle but on the card [color=red]Giant Haystacks, Chief Jay Strongbow and Terry Taylor defeated Bob Roop, Buzz Tyler and Scott Irwin[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News GCW[/b] - [color=red]Express Delivery retained the National Tag Team titles by defeating Cyclone Negro and Otto Wanz[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]La Parka defeated Ken Shamrock[/color] [b]CWA[/b] - Jerry Lawler retained the AWA International title by defeating Dr. Tom Prichard [b]SWCW[/b] - Ken Timbs retained the Southwest Television tltle by defeating Bam Bam Bigelow [b]SWCW[/b] - Dick Slater retained the Southwest Heavyweight title bye defeating Adam Yawrenko [color=blue]Sunday[/color] There is no title matches tonight.

[QUOTE=XellenceOfXecution]Andre looks to be dominating Mid-South, can Master of Pain rise up and destroy the Giant? I'd sure like to see that match! :D Paul Boesch and George Scott for PNW sounds good. It'll be interesting to see if they can do anything to develop the promotion.[/QUOTE] I'm still waiting to see if Central States will put The Commando one-on-one against the "Hitman", Bret Hart.

week 2, February 1985 -- Monday thru Wednesday [color=blue]Monday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News CWF[/b] - Adrian Adonis retained the CWF Television title by defeating The Mighty Igor [b]CWA[/b] - [color=red]Johnny Rich, La Parka, Wood and Juan Rodriguez defeated Fulton, Shamrock, Randy Rich and Olsen[/color] [b]MLW[/b] - Rick Martel retained the NWA Canadian Heavyweight title by defeating Mark Lewin [b]UWA[/b] - Perro Aguayo retained the UWA World Middleweight title by defeating Atlantis [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] [b]MSW - Mid-South Wrestling TV Show[/b] I am not scheduled to wrestle. [color=red]Roger Kirby and Giant Haystacks defeated Len Denton and Black Bart[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News WCCW[/b] - [color=red]Ken Shamrock defeated Randy Rich[/color] [b]PPW[/b] - Rocky Johnson retained the Polynesian Pacific title by defeating John Tenta [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] [b]MSW - The Mid-South Swamp Run Match: Len Denton, Chavo Guerrero,Sr and [color=red]Master of Pain[/color] versus Terry Taylor, Tiger Jeet Singh and Blade Runner Sting[/b] The match opens with Len Denton against Terry Taylor. Taylor breaks a hammerlock and takes Denton down with a side headlock and gives him a knee drop. Denton slips from a neck snap and gives Taylor a backbreaker and a flying double axe handle before suplexing him. He drives a knee into Taylor's leg and applies an arm bar before dropkicking him. Denton gives Taylor a knee drop and an elbow drop. Taylor reverses and irish whip and dropkicks Denton. He gives Denton a reverse neck snap and Denton counters a flying standing knee with a forearm in the gut. Denton drives Taylor into a corner after putting him in a hammerlock then charges and hits him with a forearm. Taylor falls on top after a gutwrench backbreaker and he gets an one-count. Taylor gives Denton a european uppercut and tags in Blade Runner Sting. Denton avoids a back fist and whips Sting into the corner and tags Chavo Guerrero, Sr.. Guerrero smashes Sting's face into the turnbuckles and gives him a european uppercut and a gutwrench suplex. Sting avoids a senton and applies an arm bar then punches Guerrero. Guerrero avoids a back fist and gouges Sting's eyes. Guerrero dropkicks him and gives him a knee pull and chokes him. Guerrero gives Sting a flying standing knee and a senton before dropping a leg into the groin and giving him a running dropkick. Sting avoids a basement dropkick and punches Guerrero before irish whipping him and tagging Singh. Singh gouges Guerrero's eyes then gives him a forearm blow and punches him. He irish whips Guerrero then punches him and giving him a forearm blow. Singh gouges Guerrero's eyes then irish whips him, knocking the ref out. Singh gouges Guerrero's eyes twice then whips him into a corner and smashes his head against the turnbuckles. Singh headbutts Guerrero and gouges his eyes. Singh punches Guerrero then irish whips him and gouges his eyes. Singh punches Guerrero and irish whips him but Guerrero counters a running body smash with a clothesline then tags me in. Singh avoids a kick in the back and applies a top wrist lock then wails on my shoulder after putting me in a hammerlock. I slip from a backbreaker as the ref recovers then Singh stops me from climbing the turnbuckles and gives me a rope rake and gouges my eyes. He irish whips me and gouges my eyes then I avoid a forearm blow and suplex him. I irish whip Singh and give him a clubbing blow. He slips from a backbreaker and he gives me a forearm in the back of the head. I slip from an arm wringer and give Singh a backbreaker. Singh avoids a kick in the back and irish whips me but I avoid an eye gouge and give him a throat thrust then whip him into a corner. I irish whip Singh but he avoids a clubbing blow and irish whips me. I avoid a headbutt and put him in an airplane spin. Singh counters a suplex with a forearm blow and I counter an eye gouge with a throat thrust then suplex him. Singh stops me from climbing the ropes and gouges my eyes then irish whips me, knocking the ref out. Singh gouges my eyes again then punches me. I slip from a front facelock then irish whip him and tag Denton, who gives him a backdrop. Singh counters a suplex with a punch then punches Denton again. Denton avoids an eye gouge but Singh counters a punch with a forearm blow as the ref recovers. Singh irish whips Denton but he avoids a clothesline, puts Singh in a hammerlock, and drives him into a corner. Singh slips away and gives Denton a forearm blow before tagging Taylor. Taylor suplexes Denton then Denton slips from a neck snap and gives Taylor a backbreaker. Denton dropkicks Taylor and gives him a knee drop before applying an arm bar and an inside toe hold. Denton gives Taylor an inverted atomic drop and applies a single leg grapevine. Taylor slips from an arm bar and dropkicks Denton then applies a hammerlock. Taylor gives Denton a flying standing knee then applies a side headlock and tags Sting. Denton slips from a backslide and gives Sting a backbreaker before applying an inside toe hold and a single leg grapevine. Sting avoids a fist drop from the second rope and tags Singh, who applies a rear chinlock. Denton slips away from a stomp and gives Singh an atomic drop. Singh slips away and gives Denton a forearm in the back of the head. Denton slips from an arm wringer then irish whips Singh and tags Guerrero, who gives him a running dropkick and a basement dropkick. Singh avoids a second rope rana and stomps Guerrero then applies a top wrist lock. Singh irish whips Guerrero but he avoids a forearm blow and gives Singh a double underhook suplex. Guerrero gouges Singh's eyes and gives him a dropkick in the knee. Singh counters a roundhouse punch with a punch and tags Taylor. Guerrero slips from an arm drag and puts Taylor in an arm wringer and kicks him three times. Taylor avoids a dropkick and applies a side headlock. Guerrero avoids a punch and puts Taylor in a cross knee backbreaker then chokes him. Guerrero gives Taylor a spinning head scissors then a charging basement dropkick and a senton. Guerrero gives Taylor a double underhook suplex then Taylor slips from a scissored ankle lock and irish whips Guerrero. Guerrero avoids a european uppercut then dropkicks and suplexes Taylor. Guerrero irish whips Taylor and gives him a hot shot and applies the scissored ankle lock. Taylor can no longer take the pain and submits. [b]Time: 24 minutes, Rating: C[/b] Also on the card, [color=red]Giant Haystacks defeated Buzz Tyler[/color]. [b]Today's Wrestling News MACW[/b] - [color=red]The Great Kabuki defeated Rufus R. Jones[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Terry Funk defeated Superstar Billy Graham[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - [color=red]Scott Hall and Jake Milliman defeated Leon White and Steve Regal[/color] [b]WWF[/b] - The Iron Men retained the WWF World Tag Team titles by defeating Hulk Hogan and Pedro Morales [b]WWF[/b] - Jesse Ventura retained the WWF World Heavyweight title by defeating Sgt. Slaughter [b]GCW[/b] - Ole Anderson retained the National Heavyweight title by defeating Cyclone Negro [b]CMLL[/b] - Dr. Wagner retained the NWA World Middleweight title by defeating Super Pinocho [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Bobby Eaton defeated Jushin Lyger[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - Double Trouble retained the I.W.G.P. Tag Team titles by defeating Killer Kahn and Shiro Koshinaka [b]AJPW[/b] - Villano III retained the NWA International Junior Heavyweight title by defeating Johnny Rodz [b]CStates[/b] - [color=red]Jeff Jarrett defeated Bret Hart[/color] [b]CStates[/b] - Killer Karl Kox retained the Central States Heavyweight title by defeating Ted Oates

week 2, February 1985 -- Thursday thru Sunday [color=blue]Thursday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News AWA[/b] - [color=red]Kenny Jay and Jake Milliman defeated Leon White and Ken Patera[/color] [b]JPUK[/b] - [color=red]Cowboy Bruce Hart, Cowboy Bret Hart and Drew McDonald defeated Mark McCoy, David Taylor and Davey Boy Smith[/color] [b]SWCW[/b] - [color=red]Tracy Smothers defeated Allen Sarven and Ken Shamrock[/color] [b]PPW[/b] - Rocky Johnson retained the Polynesian Pacific title by defeating John Tenta [color=blue]Friday[/color] [b]CStates - Bulldog's Last Stand[/b] I am not scheduled to wrestle tonight. [color=red]Bret Hart and Leo Burke defeated Barbarian and Jeff Jarrett[/color] Terry Funk retained the Central States Television title by defeating Harley Race. [b]Today's Wrestling News MSW[/b] - Signed Al Madril. Released Kung Fu. [b]AWA[/b] - [color=red]Curt, Saito, Patera and The Bull defeated Sodbuster, Rheingans, The Milkman and Magnum[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - Sgt. Slaughter retained the AWA Television title by defeating Rick Martel [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Cyclone Negro defeated The Spoiler[/color] [b]SWCW[/b] - [color=red]Ken Timbs and Ken Shamrock defeated Tracy Smothers and Adam Yawrenko[/color] [color=blue]Saturday[/color] [b]CStates - Central States All-Stars TV Show Match: Main Event - Tetsuo Sekigawa and [color=red]The Commando[/color] versus Riki Chosyu and Ken Lucas[/b] The match begins with Sekigawa performing the salt ritual. Chosyu counters an eye gouge with a back fist and applies a front facelock. Chosyu headbutts Sekigawa then gives him a back fist and tosses him to a corner. Sekigawa slips away and gives Chosyu a spinning back fist. Chosyu slips from a backbreaker and kicks Sekigawa in the knee then tosses him to a corner. Chosyu kicks Sekigawa in the thigh and applies a side headlock and a top wrist lock. Chosyu gives Sekigawa a forearm in the gut then kicks him in the knee and gives him a european uppercut. Sekigawa breaks a hold and gives Chosyu a side kick and gouges his eyes. Sekigawa irish whips Chosyu and gives him a knife edge chop then puts him in a hammerlock and drives him into a corner. Sekigawa gives Chosyu a knife edge chop in the corner then smashes his head into the turnbuckle and irish whip him. Chosyu prevents a snap kick and applies a side headlock before tossing Sekigawa into a corner. Sekigawa avoids a kick and bodyslams Chosyu before tagging me. I kick Chosyu in the back then give him a flying double axe handle and a suplex. Chosyu avoids a kick in the chest then gives me a single leg trip and tags Lucas, who applies a hammerlock, an arm wringer, and a front facelock. Lucas snap mares me then gives me a knee drop and applies an arm wringer. I avoid a kick in the gut and irish whip Lucas but he avoids a throat thrust and applies a front facelock. Lucas gives me a forearm blow then applies a front facelock and a side headlock. I slip from a snap mare and give Lucas an arm wringer smash then irish whip and clothesline him. I kick Lucas in the back then give him a clubbing blow and a backbreaker. Lucas stops me from climbing the turnbuckles but I reverse an irish whip and give him a throat thrust. Lucas avoids a kick in the gut then irish whips and punches me. I slip from a snap mare then whip Lucas into a corner and tag Sekigawa. Lucas slips out and applies an arm wringer. Sekigawa avoids a headbutt and gouges Lucas's eyes before irish whipping him and giving him a backdrop. Lucas prevents a snap kick and applies a side headlock before punching Sekigawa and applying a side headlock and a front facelock. Lucas punches Sekigawa and applies a top wrist lock then Sekigawa slips from an arm wringer and gives Lucas a spinning back fist before choking him. Sekigawa gives Lucas a side kick then Lucas counters a knife edge chop with a side headlock and applies a top wrist lock and an arm wringer. Lucas tags Chosyu but the ref didn't see it and doesn't allow it. Sekigawa gives Lucas a side suplex and irish whips him but Lucas avoids a thrust kick and punches Sekigawa. Sekigawa slips from a side headlock and gives Lucas a spinning back suplex and tears his face. Lucas avoids a thrust kick and applies a front facelock before kicking Sekigawa in the gut. Sekigawa slips from a top wrist lock and gives Lucas a hammerlock kick then irish whips him. Lucas prevents a backdrop then irish whips Sekigawa and tags Chosyu. Chosyu gives Sekigawa a back fist then Sekigawa counters a clubbing blow with a knife edge chop. Sekigawa gives Chosyu a snap kick then applies a hammerlock. Chosyu slips from a hammerlock and kicks Sekigawa in the thigh before applying a front facelock and headbutting him. Chosyu gives Sekigawa a european uppercut and a knee pull then gives him another european uppercut and a single leg trip. Chosyu drives a knee into Sekigawa's leg then gives him an arm breaker. Sekigawa slips out then whips Chosyu into a corner and tags me in. Chosyu slips out of the corner then irish whips me and kicks me in the thigh. I slip from a front facelock and give Chosyu a backbreaker and a kick in the chest before stomping him. I give Chosyu a flying double axe handle then put him in a bearhug and smash his back into the turnbuckles. Chosyu avoids a spear but I slip from a knee pull and give him a hammerlock back bomb. Chosyu avoids a mafia kick then applies a side headlock and gives me a single leg trip. He gives me a forearm in the gut then gives me a kick in the thigh and a back kick. Chosyu kicks me in the thigh again then takes me down with a side headlock and drives a knee into my leg. Chosyu gives me a knee pull before driving a knee into my leg and applying a rear chinlock. He drives a knee into my leg again and gives me a knee pull. Chosyu applies a hammerlock then irish whips me and gives me a european uppercut and a clubbing blow. Chosyu drives a knee into my leg then applies an inside toe hold and gives me an arm breaker. Chosyu gives me a knee pull then I slip away and irish whip him, knocking the ref out. I tag Sekigawa and he gives Chosyu a low blow then goes into a corner and unties a turnbuckle. Sekigawa gives Chosyu a spinning back suplex and tears his face. Chosyu stops Sekigawa from climbing the turnbuckles, as the ref recovers, and gives Sekigawa a single leg trip before tagging Lucas. Lucas gives Sekigawa a knee drop and an elbow drop then applies head scissors. Lucas gives Sekigawa a couple of knee drops and elbow drops then Sekigawa avoids an elbow drop and headbutts Lucas in the groin. Sekigawa gives Lucas a flying standing knee and a falling headbutt on the shoulder. Lucas fights back and applies a front facelock and gives Sekibawa a drop toe hold. Lucas applies head scissors then gives Sekigawa a knee drop and an elbow drop. Sekigawa breaks head scissors then Lucas counters a low blow with a punch and applies a side headlock. Sekigawa slips from a snap mare and gives Lucas a hammerlock kick then suplexes him onto the top ring rope. Sekigawa gives Lucas a samoan drop and a shoulder arm breaker. Lucas breaks from an asiatic spike then punches Sekigawa and applies a side headlock. Lucas punches Sekigawa again then Sekigawa slips from a front facelock. Sekigawa goes into his trunks for some powder but Lucas gives him a forearm blow then takes him down with a side headlock and tags Chosyu. Chosyu applies a rear chinlock then Sekigawa slips away. Chosyu counters a spinning side suplex with a palm thrust then Sekigawa slips from a judo sweep. Sekigawa irish whips Chosyu and gives him a thrust kick. Chosyu gets away before Sekigawa could tear his face and applies a slide headlock before giving him a judo sweep. Sekigawa fights back and gives Chosyu a stomach breaker. Chosyu gives Sekigawa a european uppercut then Sekigawa slips out and applies an abdominal stretch with a claw. Chosyu does not submit then Sekigawa gives him a heart kick and pins him. [b]Time: 34 minutes, Rating: D (???)[/b] After the match I asked Mr. Geigel if I could regularly team with Tetsuo Sekigawa and he said that it was okay with him. We have named the team the "Super Powers". (sorry, I couldn't come up with a better name) [b]Today's Wrestling News MACW[/b] - Ric Flair retained the United States Heavyweight title be defeating Angelo Mosca [b]GCW[/b] - Ole Anderson retained the National Heavyweight title by defeating Thunderbolt Patterson [b]JPUK[/b] - [color=red]Cowboy Bret Hart defeated Steven Regal[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]La Parka and Ken Shamrock defeated Fred Ottman and Fumihiro Nikura[/color] [b]CWA[/b] - Jerry Lawler retained the AWA International title by defeating Otto Wanz [color=blue]Sunday[/color] There were no title matches today.

week 3, February 1985 -- Monday thru Wednesday [color=blue]Monday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News CWA[/b] - [color=red]Ken Shamrock, Charlie Fulton and La Parka defeated Johnny Rich and Tracy Smothers[/color] [b]UWA[/b] - Mil Mascaras won the UWA World Lightweight title by defeating El Satanico [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] [b]MSW - Mid-South Wrestling TV Show[/b] I was not scheduled to wrestle and there were no title matches taped. [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - Jesse Ventura retained the WWF World Heavyweight title by defeating Tony Atlas [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]Fred Ottman defeated Ken Shamrock[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - The Fabulous Freebirds retained the WCCW Texas Tag Team titles by defeating David and Kevin Von Erich [b]WWC[/b] - Colon and Morales retained the WWC World Tag Team titles by defeating Abdullah the Butcher and Medic #1 [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] [b]MSW - Mid-South Swamp Run Match: Al Madril, Buzz Tyler and [color=red]Master of Pain[/color] versus [color=red]Giant Haystacks[/color] and Dean Ho -- 3 vs 2[/b] Madril and Haystacks start the match. Haystacks counters a headbutt with a side headlock. Madril counters a running clothesline with a dropkick. Haystacks avoids an elbow drop and gives Madril a knee drop and a kick in the back before stomping him. Madril slips from a side headlock and applies a hammerlock. Haystacks avoids a dropkick and kicks Madril in the gut then gives him a slap in the chest. Haystacks applies a front facelock then gives Madril a slap in the chest and applies a front facelock. Haystacks gives Madril a running clothesline and a stomp. Haystacks gives Madril a kick in the back and a double stomp. Madril avoids a knee drop and tags Tyler. Tyler drives a knee into Haystacks's arm then gives him a couple of elbow and knee drops. Tyler drives a knee into Haystacks's leg then gives him a flying double axe handle. Haystacks breaks a hammerlock then irish whips Tyler and kicks him in the gut. Haystacks gives Tyler a running clothesline and a knee drop then tags Dean Ho. Dean Ho applies a trapezius nerve pinch then Tyler slips from a head and straight arm lock and drives Dean Ho into a corner after putting him in a hammerlock. Tyler rams his shoulder into Dean Ho a couple of times then drives a knee into his leg and gives him a knee drop. Dean Ho avoids an elbow drop and applies an arm bar, a trapezius nerve pinch, and a head and straight arm lock. Tyler slips from an arm bar and gives Dean Ho a backbreaker. Dean Ho breaks a hammerlock and applies a top wrist lock then irish whips Tyler and gives him a knife edge chop. Dean Ho irish whips Tyler and gives him a tomahawk chop and applies a trapezius nerve pinch. Tyler slips from an arm bar, irish whips Dean Ho, then tags me in. I give Dean Ho a clubbing blow and a suplex. I kick Dean Ho in the back and twist his head. Dean Ho breaks a bearhug and applies a side headlock before tagging Haystacks. Haystacks slaps me in the chest then suplexes me. He stomps on me and kicks me in the back before giving me a knee drop. Haystacks slaps me in the chest and gives me a knife edge chop before tossing me into a corner and smashing my head into a turnbuckle. I counter a slap in the chest with a throat thrust and kick Haystacks in the back and in the chest. I give Haystacks a clubbing blow then he counters a choke hold with a side headlock and applies a top wrist lock. Haystacks gives me a forearm in the back of the head then irish whips me and slaps me in the chest before applying a side headlock. Haystacks snap mares me and gives me a knee drop. I avoid a kick in the back then whip Haystacks into a corner and tag Tyler. Haystacks slips away and gives Tyler a knife edge chop. Tyler reverses an irish whip then gives Haystacks a bionic elbow, a head butt, and a draped second rope butt drop. Haystacks slips away and gives Tyler a backbreaker, a double stomp, and a knee drop. Tyler avoids a stomp then whips Haystacks into a corner and tags Madril. Madril charges and hits Haystacks in the corner with a forearm then dropkicks him. Haystacks slips away and tags Dean Ho, who applies a top wrist lock. Madril slips from an arm wringer and gives Dean Ho a backbreaker and a flying standing elbow smash. Dean Ho slips away then irish whips Madril and gives him a tomahawk chop. Madril counters a knife edge chop with a punch then Dean Ho falls on top of him after a gutwrench backbreaker and gets a two-count. Dean Ho irish whips Madril and gives him a tomahawk chop then irish whips him again. Madril avoids a double chop and whips Dean Ho into a corner and tags me. I spear Dean Ho and give him a mafia kick. Dean Ho slips from a head twist and applies an arm wringer before tagging Haystacks. The ref did not see the tag and doesn't allow it. I put Dean Ho in a bearhug then slammed his back against the turnbuckles. Dean Ho slips from an inverted piledriver and gives me a hammerlock kick before tagging Haystacks. Haystacks irish whips me and knocks the ref out. Haystacks gives me a running clothesline then I avoid a knee drop and bite his forehead. Haystacks avoids a flying shoulder tackle then stomps on me and kicks me in the back before applying a side headlock as the ref recovers. He slaps me in the chest then I reverse an irish whip but he avoids a choke hold. I counter a knife edge chop with a throat thrust and tag Madril but the ref doesn't see nor allows it. Haystacks headbutts me then gives me a knife edge chop and a running clothesline. I avoid a double stomp then irish whip him and tag Madril. Haystacks counters a running knee to the head with a clothesline and gives Madril a kneedrop and stomps on him. Madril slips from a front facelock and puts Haystacks in a sleeper hold but Haystacks doesn't submit. Madril irish whips Haystacks but he avoids a running knee to the head and applies a side headlock. Haystacks gives Madril a backbreaker and a kick in the back then Madril avoids a knee drop and gives Haystacks a fist drop from the second rope. Haystacks breaks a boston crab and kicks Madril in the gut then Madril counters a knife edge chop with a punch. Haystacks counters a brass knuckles punch with a knife edge chop. Madril reverses an irish whip and gives Haystacks a bionic elbow then Haystacks counters a brass knuckles punch with a slap in the chest and applies a front facelock. Haystacks irish whip Madril and headbutts him then starts choking him. Madril avoids a double stomp then irish whips Haystacks and goes for a tag but Haystacks stops him. Madril falls on top after a stomach breaker and Haystacks kicks out at the last second. Madril tags Tyler and he gives Haystacks a bionic elbow and he starts to bleed. Haystacks silps away and irish whips Tyler but he starts to feel dizzy. Haystacks breaks a DDT then suplexes and stomps Tyler. Tyler slips from a backbreaker but Haystacks counters a sleeper hold with a slap to the chest and applies a front facelock. Haystacks kicks Tyler in the gut and slaps his chest before applying a side headlock. Haystacks kicks Tyler in the gut again and slaps him in the chest before giving him a running clothesline and a knee drop. Haystacks gives Tyler a knife edge chop, a kick in the gut, and a slap in the chest. Tyler avoids a knife edge chop and irish whips Haystacks but he avoids a running football tackle. Tyler ducks under a running clothesline and gives Haystacks a hammerlock blow. Haystacks reverses an irish whip and gives Tyler a clothesline but he starts to feel dizzy from the loss of blood. Tyler irish whips him but he counters a running knee to the head with a clothesline and gives Tyler a double stomp before feeling dizzy again. Haystacks counters a bionic elbow with a side headlock then gives Tyler a running belly butt and a double stomp. Haystacks then drops his giant elbow on Tyler and pins him. [b]Time: 25 minutes, Rating: C[/b] [b]Today's Wrestling News MACW[/b] - [color=red]Jimmy Valliant and The Iron Sheik defeated Jay Youngblood and The Great Kabuki[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - Dory Funk, Jr retained the NWA World Heavyweight title by defeating Ted Dibiase [b]AWA[/b] - [color=red]Leon White defeated Steve Regal[/color] [b]WWF[/b] - Jesse Ventura retained the WWF World Heavyweight title by defeating Masked Superstar [b]WWF[/b] - Tony Atlas won the WWF Intercontinental title by defeating Dick Murdoch [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Bob Brown defeated The Spoiler[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Chris Adams and Bobby Eaton defeated Jushin Lyger and Atsushi Onita[/color] [b]AJPW[/b] - Terry Funk retained the PWF Heavyweight title by defeating Huracan Ramirez [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]Angel Acevedo defeated Ken Shamrock and La Parka[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - Kerry Von Erich retained the WCCW Television title by defeating Terry Gordy [b]CStates[/b] - [color=red]Rusher Kimura defeated Bret Hart[/color] [b]CStates[/b] - Killer Karl Kox retained the Central States Heavyweight title by defeating Ken Lucas [b]CSW[/b] - Mongolian Stomper retained the CSW North American Heavyweight title by defeating Owen Hart

week 3, February 1985 -- Thursday thru Sunday [color=blue]Thursday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News AWA[/b] - [color=red]Jake Milliman defeated Leon White[/color] [b]JPUK[/b] - [color=red]Ben McCoy and Scott McGee defeated Cowboy Bret Hart and Dave Bond[/color] [b]UWA[/b] - Perro Aguayo retained the UWA World Middleweight title by defeating Juan Rodriguez [b]SWCW[/b] - Ken Timbs retained the Southwest Television title by defeating Adam Yawrenko [b]PPW[/b] - Lars Anderson won the Polynesian Pacific title by defeating Rocky Johnson [color=blue]Friday[/color] [b]CStates - Bulldog's Last Stand Match: Main Event - [color=red]The Commando[/color] versus Terry Funk - Central States Television Title Match[/b] The match begins and I kick Funk in the gut and give him a clubbing blow. Funk reverses an irish whip but I avoid a headbutt and give him a backbreaker and a kick in the back. I go up top and give him a flying double axe handle and a kick in the chest. I irish whip Funk and give him a throat thrust and a suplex. I pick him up and whip him into a corner where I ram my shoulder into him a couple of times. Funk fights back and gouges my eyes then applies an arm wringer. He punches me and applies a side headlock before gouging my eyes. Funk applies a hammerlock and starts wailing on my shoulder. I slip from an arm wringer and irish whip him. I give Funk a clubbing blow and an airplane spin before kicking him in the back. I give him a backbreaker and a mafia kick then Funk counters a flying standing elbow smash with a forearm in the gut. I slip from an arm wringer, put Funk in a bearhug, and smash his back against the turnbuckles. I spear him in the corner then Funk breaks from a head twist and snap mares me. He puts me in a hammerlock and starts wailing on my shoulder before applying an arm wringer and gouging my eyes. Funk gives me a headbutt and a fireman's carry then I avoid a kick in the chest and give him a flap jack. I try to pick Funk up by the throat but he counters with a punch and gives me a rope rake and an elbow drop. I break from a front facelock and give Funk a hammerlock back bomb. I give Funk a backbreaker against the turnbuckles and a flurry of bionic elbows. Funk counters an inverted piledriver with an eye gouge and gives me a rope rake. I slip from a snap mare and irish whip Funk but he ducks under a lariat clothesline and gives me a fireman's carry. Funk kicks me in the chest and gives me an elbow drop. He gives me a set of crawling headbutts and a baseball slide as the action goes outside. I avoid an elbow drop and give him a double backbreaker before rolling him back into the ring. Funk counters a choke with a side headlock and takes me down to the mat. Funk measured and delivered a couple of elbow drops then I avoid another on and give him a mafia kick. Funk counters a flap jack with an eye gouge and applies a hammerlock before giving me a forearm in the gut. I slip from a hammerlock, put him in a bearhug, and smash his back into the turnbuckles. Funk slips from an inverted piledriver and gives me a forearm in the gut. He irish whips me and gives me a bionic elbow. I avoid a kick in the back and flap jack Funk. Funk counters a choke slam try with a kick in the gut and gives me a bionic elbow. I avoid his crawling headbutt and give him a powerbomb. I go for the pin but Akio Sato rushes in and pulls the ref away before he can give me the three-count. I pick up Funk and choke slam him but he kicks out of the pin attempt at the last second. I pick Funk up and choke slam him again. After pointing to his lifeless body and at Sato as he runs back to the back, I cover and pin Terry Funk to become the [b]new Central States Television Champion![/b] [b]Time: 18 minutes, Rating: C+[/b] During the card: [color=red]Bret Hart defeated Lane Huffman[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News MSW[/b] - Signed Moose Morowski. Released Skull Murphy. [b]AJPW[/b] - [color=red]Signed Ken Shamrock[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Gran Hamada, Jim Duggan and Masanobu Fuchi defeated Butch Miller, Luke Williams and Leon White[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Bobby Eaton defeated Jushin Lyger[/color] [b]JPUK[/b] - All Out Assault retained the World of Sport Tag Team titles by defeating Jackie Pallo and Mal Sanders [color=blue]Saturday[/color] [b]CStates - Central States All-Stars TV Show Match: Main Event - [color=red]The Commando[/color] and Genichiro Tenryu versus Team Hotrod (Terry Funk/Harley Race) - Central States Tag Team Title Match[/b] The match begins and I am in the ring against Terry Funk. I kick him in the gut and give him an arm wringer smash. I then irish whip him and give him a throat thrust and a kick in the back. I go up top and give Funk a flying double axe handle then a backbreaker and a kick in the chest. Funk reverses an irish whip and kicks me in the gut. I slip from a snap mare and whip Funk into a corner where I ram my shoulder into him a couple of times then suplex him. Funk reverses an irish whip and tags Harley Race, who gives me a forearm blow. I break a front facelock and suplex Race before irish whipping him and tagging Tenryu. Race breaks a short arm knee lift and gives Tenryu a kick in the gut. Race gives him a gutwrench suplex and a forearm blow then Tenryu slips from a snap mare and applies a hammerlock. Race breaks a hammerlock but Tenryu counters a flying standing knee with a forearm in the gut and gives Race a judo sweep. Tenryu takes Race down with a sweeping ankle trip and applies a rear chinlock and gives him a knee pull. Tenryu irish whips Race but he avoids a clubbing blow and applies a front facelock. Tenryu counters a headbutt with a back kick and applies a standing arm lever. Tenryu takes down Race with an arm wringer and applies a rear chinlock. Race breaks a hammerlock and kicks Tenryu in the gut then Tenryu avoids a flying standing knee and gives Race a gutwrench suplex. Race slips from a knee pull and gives Tenryu a forearm in the gut before putting him in a hammerlock and driving him into a corner and smashing his head against a turnbuckle. Race smashes Tenryu's head again against a turnbuckle then applies an arm wringer, kicks him in the gut, and applies an arm wringer and a front facelock. Race takes Tenryu down with a side headlock and applies an arm bar, a front facelock, and a side headlock. Race kicks Tenryu in the gut and punches him beforea applying an arm wringer. Tenryu slips from a side headlock and irish whips Race but he stops Tenryu from tagging me. Race gives Tenryu an arm whip and a forearm in the back of the head then Tenryu slips from a rear amateur takedown then judo sweeps Race and tags me in. I kick Race in the back and in the chest then he avoids a flying double axe handle ang gives me a flying standing knee. I slip from a rear chinlock and give him a backbreaker then he reverses an irish whip and punches me. I slip from a side headlock and whip Race into a corner but he slips away and dropkicks me before tagging Funk. Funk applies a hammerlock and gives me an arm wringer smash then I slip from a snap mare and give him a backbreaker and a kick in the chest. I suplex Funk then give him a throat thrust, a clubbing blow, and an airplane spin. Funk fights back and punches me then gouges my eyes and applies a front facelock. Funk gives me an arm wringer smash and applies a side headlock and takes me down with it then gives me an elbow smash. I avoid an elbow drop then climb the turnbuckles but I'm caught at the top by Funk and thrown off. Funk kicks me in the chest and drops a couple of elbows then I avoid a kick in the chest. I bodyslam Funk but he falls on top and gets a one-count then applies a side headlock. Funk gouges my eyes and applies an arm wringer then irish whips and headbutt me. He measures and drops an elbow then I avoid getting my face slammed into the mat and tag Tenryu. Tenryu headbutts Funk then gives him a legsweep snap pinfall and gets a two-count. Tenryu gives Funk a short arm knee lift and a side spinning kick then Funk breaks a double underhook suplex and punches him and kicks him in the chest. Tenryu slips from a backslide and gives Funk a back suplex and applies wrenching head scissors. Tenryu gives Funk a flying standing knee then Funk avoids an enziguri kick and tags Race, who applies an arm wringer. Race gives Tenryu a knee lift then applies an arm bar. Tenryu avoids a falling headbutt and tags me. Race counters a suplex with a kick in the gut and applies a top wrist lock and an arm wringer. Race punches me then kicks me in the gut and gives me a forearm blow. He gives me an arm whip and a hammerlock blow then I avoid a running clothesline and kick him in the chest. I give Race a clubbing blow and a suplex then irish whip him but he counters a throat thrust with a punch. Race snap mares me and applies an arm bar. Race gives me a forearm blow then gives me one in the gut. I avoid a dropkick then give him a backbreaker and a mafia kick. Race counters a flying standing elbow smash with a forearm in the gut then gives me a rear amateur takedown and applies an arm bar. Race headbutts me then snap mares me and gives me a forearm blow. I slip from an arm whip and give Race a hammerlock shoulder breaker and twist his head. Race avoids a mafia kick and applies a side headlock. I stop him from tagging then put him in a bearhug and smash his back against the turnbuckles before choking him. I give Race a flurry of punches and a flap jack then he breaks a hammerlock and tags Funk. Funk snap mares me then punches me. I avoid a headbutt and give Funk a flap jack then he breaks a hammerlock and punches me before applying a top wrist lock. Funk puts me in a hammerlock and taunts me then gives me an arm wringer smash and a bionic elbow. Funk gives me a flurry of forearm blows then I slip from getting my arm stomped and irish whip him before tagging Tenryu. Funk breaks a screw legwhip and applies a top wrist lock and a side headlock. Tenryu slips from the side headlock and gives Funk a back suplex before applying wrenching head scissors and whipping him into a corner. Funk counters a forearm in the corner with a kick in the gut then Tenryu slips from a top wrist lock and gives Funk an enziguri kick. Funk fights back and punches Tenyru then irish whips and clotheslines him. Funk gives him a couple of kicks in the chest and three elbow drops. Funk gives Tenryu som crawling headbutts and a baseball slide as the action goes outside. Funk kicks Tenryu in the chest then gives him more crawling headbutts and a pair of measured elbow drops. Tenryu avoids an elbow drop and rams Funk's back against the ring apron then rolls him back into the ring. Tenryu applies a belly to belly double arm bar and a step over face lock but Funk doesn't submit. Funk breaks a STO and gives Tenryu a bionic elbow. Tenryu avoids a measured elbow and applies a standing leg split hold. Funk does not submit then slips from a face-first suplex and gives Tenryu a back suplex but Tenryu falls on top of him and Funk kicks out of the pin attempt at the last second. Funk slips from a hammerlock and gives Tenryu a backbreaker. Tenryu avoids an elbow drop and seeing that he could not put Funk away, tags me in. I give Funk a flurry of bionic elbows then give him an inverted piledriver that busts him open and he starts to bleed. I pin him and Genichiro Tenryu and I are the [b]new Central States Tag Team champions![/b] [b]Time: 40 minutes, Rating: C+[/b] During the card: [color=red]Barbarian defeated Bret Hart[/color] After the show Central States' owner and head booker, Bob Geigel, came over to us and told us that we will be known as The Stunners after our stunning upset of Terry Funk and Harley Race. [b]Today's Wrestling News MACW[/b] - [color=red]The Great Kabuki defeated Assassin #2[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - Ole Anderson retained the National Heavyweight title by defeating Cyclone Negro [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]Akio Sato and Raymond Rougeau defeated Ken Shamrock and Fred Ottman[/color] [b]WWC[/b] - Abdullah the Butcher retained the WWC North American Heavyweight title by defeating Invader #2 [b]WWC[/b] - Invader #1 retained the Universal Heavyweight title by defeating Carlos Colon [b]CWA[/b] - Lawler and Idol won the Southern Tag Team titles by defeating The Fabulous Ones [b]SWCW[/b] - Ken Timbs won the Southwest Heavyweight title by defeating Dick Slater [b]ASW[/b] - Al Tomko and Solar won the Canadian Heavyweight Tag Team titles by defeating Team Chance [color=blue]Sunday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News CWF[/b] - Adrian Adonis retained the CWF Television title by defeating Riki Chosyu

week 4, February 1985 -- Monday thru Wednesday [color=blue]Monday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News CWA[/b] - [color=red]Tracy Smothers defeated Ken Shamrock[/color] [b]MLW[/b] - The Mercenaries retained the Canadian Open Tag Team titles by defeating Tetsuo Sekigawa and Ron Bass [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] [b]MSW - Mid-South Wrestling TV Show[/b] I am not schedule to be on the show and there were no title matches aired. [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - Jesse Ventura retained the WWF World Heavyweight title by defeating Chief Jay Strongbow [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]Akio Sato retained the WCCW Texas Heavyweight title by defeating Ken Shamrock[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - Buddy Roberts won the WCCW Television title by defeating Kevin Von Erich [b]WWC[/b] - Invader #1 retained the Universal Heavyweight title by defeating Invader #2 [b]WWC[/b] - Tatsumi Fujinami won the WWC Puerto Rican Heavyweight title by defeating Abdullah the Butcher [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] [b]MSW - The Mid-South Swamp Run Match: [color=red]Master of Pain[/color] versus Dean Ho[/b] The match begins and I give Dean Ho a throat thrust then irish whip him and give him a clubbing blow. I give him a backbreaker then suplex him and kick him in the chest. I go up top and give Dean Ho a flying double axe handle and an airplane spin then kick him in the back. I irish whip him and kick him in the gut before whipping him into a corner. I give Dean Ho an arm wringer smash and a clubbing blow before putting him in a bearhug and smashing his back against the turnbuckles. Dean Ho avoids a spear in the corner and irish whip me but I avoid a tomahawk chop and choke him. Dean Ho avoids a mafia kick and applies an arm wringer before giving me a mongolian chop. He applies a top wrist lock and a hammerlock then I slip from a standing arm lever and give him a hammerlock back bomb. I flap jack Dean Ho then he blocks a couple of moves then applies a side headlock. He dropkicks me from the second rope then applies a rear chinlock and a head and straight arm lock. Dean Ho gives me a knife edge chop tne applies a rear chinlock, a trapezius nerve pinch, and an arm bar. I slip from a trapezius nerve pinch then irish whip Dean Ho and give him a double backbreaker. He slips from a head twist and applies an arm wringer before giving me a knife edge chop and applying an arm bar. Dean Ho gives me a monkey flip then irish whips me and gives me a tomahawk chop and applying a trapezius nerve pinch, an arm bar, and a head and straight arm lock. I fight back and irish whip him but he prevents me from powerslamming him. Dean Ho irish whips me and gives me a tomahawk chop and applies a trapezius nerve pinch. I slip from a rear chinlock and give Dean Ho a backbreaker against the turnbuckles then he slips from an inverted piledriver. For the next two minutes Dean Ho gives me a bunch of trapezius nerve pinches, arm bars, and head and straight arm locks in an effort to wear me down. I break a hammerlock then flap jack Dean Ho but he ends up on top of me and gets a two-count. Dean Ho irish whips me and gives me a knife edge chop, a charging forearm, and a flurry of chops. He gives me an arm wringer smash then I slip out and give him a backbreaker against the turnbuckles and give him an inverted piledriver. Dean Ho somehow kicks out at the last second then irish whips me and gives me a charging forearm and a falling chop to my forehead. I slip from a double arm lever and irish whip Dean Ho but he ducks under a lariat and gives me an arm wringer smash and puts me in the late inning small package. I am able to kick out at the last second then he hits me with a running knee in the head. I slip from the boston crab and give him a hammerlock back bomb. Dean Ho breaks a choke slam try and incites the crowd. I couldn't take it anymore and avoided a running knee to my head and give him an inverted piledriver. Dean Ho starts to bleed and I pin him. [b]Time: 23 minutes, Rating: C+[/b] During the card: [color=red]Giant Haystacks defeated Scott Irwin[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News MACW[/b] - [color=red]Rufus R. Jones and The Great Kabuki defeated Bugsy McGraw and Angelo Mosca, Jr[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - [color=red]Dr. D, Saito, Bravo and Mr. Electricity defeated The Milkman, Sodbuster, Magnum and The Bull[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - Sgt. Slaughter retained the AWA Television title by defeating Baron Von Raschke [b]WWF[/b] - Jesse Ventura retained the WWF World Heavyweight title by defeating Masked Superstar [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler defeated Cyclone Negro[/color] [b]CMLL[/b] - Dr. Wagner retained the NWA World Middleweight title by defeating El Audaz [b]AJPW[/b] - [color=red]Raymond, Fuyuki, Rodz and Fuyuki defeated Lizmark, Iron Fist, Smiley and Shamrock[/color] [b]AJPW[/b] - Mil Mascaras retained the NWA International Heavyweight title by defeating Ultraman [b]AJPW[/b] - Terry Funk retained the PWF Heavyweight title by defeating Giant Baba [b]CStates[/b] - [color=red]Leo Burke and Bret Hart defeated Jeff Jarrett and Paul Roma[/color] [b]UWA[/b] - Perro Aguayo retained the UWA World Middleweight title by defeating Ed Moretti

week 4, February 1985 -- Thursday thru Sunday [color=blue]Thursday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News AWA[/b] - [color=red]Brad Rheingans, Curtis Iaukea and Mr. Saito defeated Steve Regal, Leon White and Ken Patera[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - The High Flyers retained the AWA World Tag Team titles by defeating Larry Zbyszko and Blackjack Mulligan [b]JPUK[/b] - [color=red]Cowboy Bret Hart defeated David Taylor[/color] [b]SWCW[/b] - [color=red]Ken Shamrock defeated Toshiaki Kawada and Bam Bam Bigelow[/color] [b]SWCW[/b] - Orton and Slater retained the Southwest Tag Team titles by defeating Tracy Smothers and Michael Wood [b]PPW[/b] - Sick and Twisted retained the Polynesian Pacific Tag Team titles by defeating Chris Carter and Lars Anderson [color=blue]Friday[/color] [b]CStates - Bulldog's Last Stand Main Event - [color=red]The Commando[/color] versus Ken Lucas -- Central States Television title match[/b] This is my first title defense and I start the match by kicking Lucas in the gut then giving him a throat thrust and a clubbing blow. I give Lucas a couple of elbow drops then went up top and give him a flying double axe handle. I irish whip Lucas and give him a backdrop and a kick in the chest. I give Lucas a headbutt and an arm wringer smash before punching and suplexing him. Lucas counters a choke throw with a forearm blow then gave me another forearm blow and applies a side headlock. I break from a front facelock, put Lucas in a bearhug, then slam his back into the turnbuckles before choking him. I give him a mafia kick and a headbutt then Lucas counters a flap jack with a forearm blow. I slip from a side headlock then irish whip Lucas and give him a high backdrop. Lucas counters a press slam with a forearm blow. I reverse an irish whip and Lucas ducks under a big boot. Lucas dropkicks me then gives me a knee drop. I avoid a stomp but Lucas counters a roundhouse punch with a side headlock then gives me a forearm blow and a kick in the gut. Lucas gives me a forearm blow and applies a side headlock. I break a top wrist lock and give Lucas a roundhouse punch. Lucas counters a roundhouse punch with a side headlock then punches me and applies a front facelock. I slip from a side headlock then irish whip Lucas and hit him with a lariat clothesline. Lucas kicks out of a pin attempt at the last second so I give him an inverted piledriver then pin him for the win. [b]Time: 9 minutes, Rating: C[/b] [b]Today's Wrestling News CStates[/b] - Signed Fit Finlay. Released Iron Mike Sharpe. [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Hector Guerrero and Black Tiger defeated Jushin Lyger and Akio Sato[/color] [b]JPUK[/b] - Alan Kilby retained the World Mid-Heavyweight title by defeating Kwik-Kik Lee [b]JPUK[/b] - All Out Assault retained the World of Sport Tag Team titles by defeating Johnny Kincaid and Kendo [color=blue]Saturday[/color] [b]CStates - Central States All-Stars TV Show[/b] I am not scheduled to be on the show. During the show [color=red]Juan Rodriguez defeated Bret Hart[/color]. [b]Today's Wrestling News MACW[/b] - [color=red]The Great Kabuki defeated Nikita Koloff[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - Manny Fernandez won the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title by defeating Dory Funk, Jr [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]Randy Rich defeated Ken Shamrock[/color] [color=blue]Sunday[/color] There were no title matches today.

Mark's Progress Report -- March 1, 1985 [color=red]Changes are in red[/color] [b]World Overness[/b] USA - 63 ([color=red]+10[/color]) Canada - 40 ([color=red]+40[/color]) Mexico - 40 ([color=red]+40[/color]) Japan - 30 ([color=red]+30[/color]) UK - 20 ([color=red]+20[/color]) [b]Skills/Attributes[/b] Spirit - 63 ([color=red]+8[/color]) power - 76 technique - 50 speed - 54 psychology - 83 stamina - 64 ([color=red]+1[/color]) toughness - 84 ([color=red]+3[/color]) charisma - 91 microphone - 29 safety - 65 ([color=red]+3[/color]) looks - 92 respect - 23 ([color=red]+3[/color]) [b]Promotions & Match Records[/b] [color=blue]Pacific Northwest[/color] Disposition: Heel Upper Midcarder -- No longer in promotion Won/Lost records: Singles: 18-3 Tag Teams: 10-0 [color=blue]World Class Championship Wrestling[/color] Disposition: Heel Main Eventer -- No longer in promotion Won/Lost records: Singles: 31-6 Tag Teams: 21-1 [color=blue]Central States[/color] Disposition: Heel Main Eventer Won/Lost records: Singles: 8-4 Tag Teams: 5-1 [color=blue]Mid-South Wrestling[/color] Disposition: Heel Midcarder Won/Lost records: Singles: 2-0 Teams: 2-1

week 1, March 1985 -- Monday thru Wednesday [color=blue]Monday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News CWA[/b] - [color=red]Ken Shamrock defeated Tracy Smothers[/color] [b]MLW[/b] - Rick Martel retained the NWA Canadian Heavyweight title by defeating Ron Bass [b]PPW[/b] - Lars Anderson retained the Polynesian Pacific title by defeating Gino Brito [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] [b]MSW - Mid-South Wrestling TV Show[/b] I am not wrestling today and there are no title matches scheduled to air. [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - Jesse Ventura retained the WWF World Heavyweight title by defeating Hulk Hogan [b]WCCW[/b] - The Von Erichs won the WCCW Texas Tag Team titles by defeating The Fabulous Freebirds [b]PNW[/b] - Kenny Jay retained the PNW Heavyweight title by defeating Tony Parisi [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] [b]MSW - The Mid-South Swamp Run [color=red]Master of Pain[/color] versus Ricky Morton - Cage Escape Match[/b] The match begins and I kick Morton in the gut then give him a throat thrust and a backbreaker. Morton avoids an elbow drop and gives me an elbow drop. I slip from a side headlock and give Morton an arm wringer smash and a headbut before launching him into a cage wall. I irish whip Morton but he avoids a backdrop and punches me before launching me into a cage wall twice. I slip from a side headlock then irish whip Morton and give him a clubbing blow and a suplex. Morton avoids an elbow drop and punches me before taking me down in a side headlock. I slip from a side headlock but Morton reverses a whip into the corner and slams my head into the turnbuckle ten times. I reverse and launch Morton into a cage wall then he stops me from climbing the turnbuckles. I reverse an irish whip and give Morton a backdrop and a mafia kicl. I put Morton in a bearhug and smash his back against the turnbuckles then choke him. I give Morton a flap jack and a kick in the chest then he fights back and applies a front facelock. I slip from a side headlock and give Morton a hammerlock back bomb and a press slam. I irish whip Morton and give him a high backdrop. He slips from an inverted piledriver then irish whips me and applies a side headlock. Morton gives me a drop toe hold and applies an arm bar before giving me a legdrop and applying another arm bar. I avoid a legdrop and put Morton in a cross knee back breaker. I choke slam Morton then head up a cage wall but Morton catches me at the top and brings me back in. He gives me an arm whip then applies an arm wringer before punching me. I avoid a punch then put Morton in a bearhug and slam his back against the turnbuckles. Morton counters an inverted piledriver with a dropkick. I avoid a knee drop and twist his head before launching him into a cage wall. I irish whip Morton and nail him with a lariat clothesline then climb up a cage wall and go over and down for the win. [b]Time: 14 minutes, Rating: C+[/b] [b]Today's Wrestling News MACW[/b] - [color=red]Dibiase, Superstar Graham, Chief Wahoo and The American Dream defeated Jerry Brisco, The Nature Boy, The Rowdy One and Dory Funk, Jr[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]The Great Kabuki defeated Curtis Iaukea[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - [color=red]Jumbo Tsuruta defeated Leon White[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - Dick the Bruiser won the AWA Television title by defeating Sgt. Slaughter [b]CMLL[/b] - Super Pinocho won the NWA World Middleweight title by defeating Dr. Wagner [b]AJPW[/b] - Mil Mascaras retained the NWA International Heavyweight title by defeating Giant Baba [b]CStates[/b] - [color=red]Jeff Jarrett defeated Bret Hart[/color] [b]CStates[/b] - Killer Karl Kox retained the Central States Heavyweight title by defeating Bob Brown [b]CSW[/b] - Team Greatness retained the CSW International Tag Team titles by defeating Keith Hart and Davey Boy Smith

Archived