What did you think of tonights TNA (5/3) ?

weirdo_man

So I only watch TNA every once in awhile, but I watched all except like the first 3 minutes of this episode. I thought it was a very good show. TNA somehow scheduled like 5 matches for their upcoming pay per view and as far as I can tell, it all made sense! The main event was a good match, complete with a great ending. I saw parts of the ending coming, but the tapping out to both of them was brilliant. Bravo TNA. And why didn't anyone tell me that TNA has hardcore womens wrestling?

I "tried" to force myself to watch TNA a while back... I only liked two show's out of the whole thing, one was a "look back" episode, and found out later it was mostly PPV match's they showed (for free!!). The other was the two hour special they did for their new time slot, which I really enjoyed.. But then that chaos all come back the next week, and well.... I tried to is all I can say. I'm not the only watching the TV, If I could (and not have a whole family upset at me) I would watch it... But that new show "Supernatural" is alot more popular at my house, so I watch that with them. TNA is like watching a "Jerry Springer" show sometimes, and that just don't go over too well here.

[QUOTE=HughBatey4;231221]It is not brilliant, it's bad psychology. Only one wrestler is the legal man, how can he tap to both?[/QUOTE] You ever watch tag team wrestling? Almost always chaos ensues at the end of the match, and often the legal man doesn't make the pin. I think that the legal man was Kurt Angle, but the last tag occurred more than a minute before the ending of the match, so it makes it hard for the ref to remember these things. Also, do you have any clue who was the legal man from the other team? I sure as hell can't remember. [QUOTE=The Franchise;231237]I missed half the show, but I would like to see a Joe/Brother Ray match. I saw something there when they were in the ring that intrigued me.[/QUOTE] Yes, watching Brother Ray do a lucha-esque stand off with Joe was amazing. Honestly, Brother Ray, back in the day, was one of the best indy workers ever. I recently got a bunch of original ECW DVDs and his sells are HILARIOUS. He had a great quirky character and was entertaining in the ring. To see him to a fast paced ROH style mach with Joe would be incredible.

watching impact this past week I thought the opening with sting/angle and cage was good with cage pointing out the problems between the sting and angle. Loved the "all or nothing stip". the team 3-D promo was ok, don't like the idea of the 3 team tag match for the titles. They should have done LAX vs. tomko and steiner, while having team 3-D in a different match. That way they can keep LAX away from the title picture and have konnan complain some more about LAX being ignored. Team 3-D vs. rhino and joe was cool during the match. daniels running in was funny because the ref had to see him when in got in. Come on he's standing to your right. Sure chris had to be taken down a peg at one point, and I could see their point if joe did it all, but team 3-D and rhino as well? with rhino getting the gore, I don't think I would be interested in a rhino vs. daniels match at the ppv. (rhino does not interest me). The cage/ styles bit in the back was great. At first I did not like styles as a heel but he has become a really fun heel to watch. (again cage on the mic is always fun) Roode/young/Cornette segment why? I can see them taking this along way with young saying that jarrett is not the friend... leading to someone else coming in but I am just into this storyline. the Mitchell piece I will see how it goes before I give judgement on till later, but I wanted more Gail vs. jackie was fun filler to sit back and watch. now the storm vs. harris aftermath, I don't care that they will be able to see this time as I am still not interested. Paparazzi Productions video, next please the tag main event as a match I liked until the end. I would have had cage win and take on styles, while sting and angle go at it in a ppv non run-in match. (another 3 way match at the ppv, you have got to be kidding me). overall an ok show with a few dead spots. edit: Oh yeah, forgot to mention. When will that christy hemme angle end "please no more, I'm begging you"

Archived