WCW: 1993 & Beyond

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"][CENTER][IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/cowboys3356/wcw93.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [/COLOR] WCW was purchased by Ted Turner back in 1988 and for the next two or three years struggled along under a variety of different bookers and other authority figures with the creative product really going into the tank during 1991 and 1992. However, Eric Bischoff (originally just a backup announcer) has risen to power over the last few years and has now gained an impressive amount of control after Ted Turner named him Executive Vice President of WCW. Entering the month of October in 1993, WCW seems to finally be surging forward and making some gains in the wrestling world having just recently split from the NWA for good over a variety of issues including who should be the NWA World Heavyweight Champion. While WCW still owns the actual belt, it no longer holds the title lineage and has changed the name of the belt to the WCW International World Heavyweight Championship but how long they will maintain that title is still up in the air. WCW has just finished up a very successfull Fall Brawl PPV which included the fan favorite War Games. The matchup featured Sting, Davey Boy Smith, Dustin Rhodes, and The Shockmaster defeating Sid Vicious, Vader, and Harlem Heat (Kane and Kole) at 16:39 when The Shockmaster forced Kole to submit. Now riding the hot streak of a strong PPV, Eric Bischoff is looking to take things to an even higher level as Ted Turner has recently given him full authority to decide who is hired, fired, and booked. Eric no longer needs to run any of these decisions by the suits at corporate but with this exta power comes the understanding that if WCW doesn't start picking up the market share then Eric Bischoff will be 100% to blame. [IMG]http://www.eric-bischoff.info/eric_bischoff_2.jpg[/IMG] We pick things up as Bischoff is getting ready to announce his new powers at the next televised broadcast and things in the WCW will never be the same![/SIZE]

October 2, 1993 [CENTER][IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/cowboys3356/wcw.jpg[/IMG] [B]PRESENTS[/B] [IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/cowboys3356/Wcwsaturdaynight.jpg[/IMG] [B]Broadcast on TBS from Ownby Stadium in Dallas, Texas in front of a crowd of 30,000.[/B][/CENTER] --------------------------------------------------- A video is played hyping tonight’s Main Event between WCW World Heavyweight Champion Big Van Vader and The British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith. After the promo, Tony Schiavone and Jesse “The Body” Ventura hype up the fact that the Nasty Boyz are putting their tag team title on the line tonight against Cactus Jack and Maxx Payne. Ventura seems to think that the Nasty Boyz are unstoppable and about to take over the WCW while Schiavone mentions that Ventura needs to take off his sunglasses and come back to planet Earth! --------------------------------------------------- The show kicks off with Eric Bischoff in the ring, taunting the crowd that the days of political correctness in the WCW are over and that he is now in FULL control! Anyone that doesn’t get with the program…his program…is going to be FIRED and that from now on he makes ALL of the matches! The crowd doesn’t seem too excited about this as Bischoff is drawing a ton of heat but Ventura comments that this is the greatest announcement in the history of the WCW and a new golden era has arrived! The segment ends with Bischoff joining the announce booth and the crowd reigning boos down on him! --------------------------------------------------- [B][SIZE="4"][CENTER][IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/cowboys3356/BarryWindham.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/cowboys3356/PaulRoma.jpg[/IMG] Barry Windham vs Paul Roma[/CENTER][/SIZE][/B] The newest and youngest member of the 4 Horsemen comes out to face old timer Barry Windham in what should be a fairly clean cut match to build up Roma for a future run. The match goes as planned with clean moves on both sides although Bischoff brings it down a bit with numerous insults toward both workers and says that the days of clean cut momma boys is over! Just as it looks like Roma is about to wrap things up Dustin “The True Texan” Rhodes comes down to the ring and begins yelling at Roma! The ref moves over to warn Rhodes to leave and Windham takes that moment to knock Roma over the head with the ring bell that Eric Bischoff has just tossed up into the ring!!!! Roma is out cold and Windham covers him for the pin as the ref has no idea what happened! [B][CENTER]Winner: Barry Windham in 5:41[/CENTER][/B] [IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/cowboys3356/DustinRhodes.jpg[/IMG] Post match, Rhodes is in the ring with Windham and Bischoff taunting Roma that he is not worthy to be from Texas and that the Horsemen are dead! The segment ends with Rhodes stomping on the unconscious Roma a few more times before leaving the ring to a chorus of boos as the shocked fans can’t believe that baby face Rhodes has just laid out Roma! --------------------------------------------------- Cactus Jack and Maxx Payne are back in the locker room getting psyched up for their upcoming match when the Nasty Boyz suddenly burst into the room and begin attacking the pair with 2x4s! The Nasty Boyz walk out a couple minutes later leaving their victims lying on the ground in a pool of their blood! --------------------------------------------------- [B][SIZE="4"][CENTER]The Blue Bloods (Lord Steven Regal/Beautiful Bobby Eaton) w/ Squire William vs Too Cold Scorpio/Marcus Bagwell w/ Teddy Long[/CENTER][/SIZE][/B] A solid back and forth battle between the uptight Blue Bloods and the free spirited combination of Scorpio and Bagwell. Bagwell looks to have the edge over Regal until Squire William interferes from the outside and Regal is able to reverse things on Bagwell and get the win! The Blue Bloods immediately run to the backstage area before their opponents are able to gather themselves. It looks like the crowdly Blue Bloods have won again by cheating and then running away like the chickens they are! [B][CENTER]Winners: The Blue Bloods in 9:54[/CENTER][/B] --------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://www.usatoday.com/life/gallery/wrestling/nature-boy.jpg[/IMG] Backstage, Ric Flair bursts into Eric Bischoff’s office yelling like a mad man. Flair is complaining about what happened to fellow Horsemen, Roma, and demands that Bischoff do something about it. Bischoff just nervously laughs it off and tells Flair he better worry about his match tonight against Sid Vicious and if he wants to complain some more then maybe Bischoff could make it a Handicap Match! Flair stares a hole in Bischoff who is just chuckling and seems to be quite pleased with himself! --------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/cowboys3356/GeneOkerlund.jpg[/IMG] A video is then shown of a pre-recorded interview between Gene Okerland and Davey Boy Smith. In it, Smith claims that tonight he is going to make history as he defeats Big Van Vader and becomes the new WCW World Heavyweight Champion! Mean Gene seems a little unconvinced that Smith can pull off the win but Smith just flexes for the camera and says that the British Bulldog can not be stopped! --------------------------------------------------- [B][SIZE="4"][CENTER]WCW Tag Team Title Match Nasty Boyz (Jerry Saggs/Brian Knobbs) vs Cactus Jack & Maxx Payne[/CENTER][/SIZE][/B] In a real hardcore match up these two teams go at it hot and heavy with both sides bleeding early in the match. Cactus Jack especially carries the action and he seems to be looking for payback after the earlier backstage attack by the Nasty Boyz. Toward the end of the match Eric Bischoff emerges from the back and calls over the official and just basically causes a major distraction which allows Knobbs to sucker punch Maxx Payne! Knobbs then gets the pin on Payne and Bischoff calls for the bell! [B][CENTER]Winners: The Nasty Boyz in 10:35[/CENTER][/B] After the match, Cactus Jack is going crazy in the ring and screaming at Bischoff who is just on the outside laughing and saying that he runs the show now. Cactus Jack says that Bischoff is going to pay and that he hasn’t seen the last of Jack tonight! --------------------------------------------------- Gene Okerland appears backstage with Ted Turner. Ted normally is not seen at shows but tonight he is here and Mean Gene is looking to get the scoop on what is going on with Eric Bischoff. Billionaire Ted confirms that Bischoff has been given full control of the company and that from now on Bischoff is making all of the decisions for the company. Mean Gene says that a new era has really arrived in the WCW and only time will tell what the fate of the company will be… --------------------------------------------------- [B][SIZE="4"][CENTER][IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/cowboys3356/RicFlair.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/cowboys3356/SidVicious.jpg[/IMG] Ric Flair vs Sid Vicious [/CENTER][/SIZE][/B] Without question this is the match of the night so far as Vicious uses his raw power and Flair uses his top notch ring psychology to put on a great show for the people. It looks like Flair is about ready to put on the Figure Four Leglock when Rick Rude emerges from the back! Rude has a mic with him and begins to taunt Flair and claims that Flair should not be in WCW since Flair is a NWA lover and a traitor to WCW! Rude eventually runs down to the ring and jumps in! Rude and Vicious begin beating down Flair as the referee calls for the bell and DQs Vicious giving Flair the win. [B][CENTER]Winner: Ric Flair in 14:50[/CENTER][/B] Post match, Rude grabs the mic again and by this time Eric Bischoff has made his way down to the ring flanked by his goons, Kole and Kane, who are both muscle bound monsters that obey only the commands of Eric Bischoff. Sid Vicious holds down Flair while Bischoff and Rude speak… [B]Rude[/B]: Flair, your time is over and the Horsemen’s time is over… [B]Bischoff:[/B] As you know Flair I run the show now and I don’t need old timers like you messing things up so consider this your warning. If you ever try to tell me what to do like you did earlier tonight you won’t leave this ring in one piece. [B]Rude:[/B] You see Flair, the WCW only wants perfection from its Champion, only wants the total package from its Champion, and I have all of that and you have nothing! You have nothing to offer but dyed hair and a spare tire! [B]Bischoff:[/B] Flair you and the rest of your NWA loving buddies are finished in the WCW so consider yourself…FIRED!!!!! The crowd goes wild as Bischoff makes his last statement and the announcers are in shock…is Flair fired? What is going on and who is going to suffer at the hands of Bischoff next?!??!?! --------------------------------------------------- Meanwhile the cameras are backstage, where Big Van Vader is warming up. The camera zooms in as the big monster growls and snorts like a wild beast! --------------------------------------------------- [B][SIZE="4"][CENTER][IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/cowboys3356/Vader.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/cowboys3356/DaveyBoySmith.jpg[/IMG] WCW World Heavyweight Title Match Big Van Vader vs “The British Bulldog” Davey Boy Smith[/CENTER][/SIZE][/B] Another great match as Vader and Smith use their incredible brute strength to brawl all over the ring and give the crowd plenty of big power moves that put them on the edge of their seats. Bischoff is working in the announce booth during this match and spends the whole time hyping up how unstoppable Vader is and how Vader has been handpicked by Bischoff to dominate the WCW. As the match goes on the crowd’s attention suddenly shifts away from the ring and they burst into cheers as Cactus Jack emerges from the back and rushes to the ring! Jack jumps Bischoff ringside and begins pummeling him into submission! As Bischoff tries to escape Jack turns his attention to the ring and slides into the ring and attacks the champ Vader laying him out with the Heavyweight Title Belt that he took from Bischoff! It is complete chaos as the ref is calling for the bell and gives the victory to Vader via DQ. Cactus Jack then swings the title belt and knocks out Davey Boy before holding the title over his head as the fans cheer! Jesse Ventura begins to scream that this is an outrage and security needs to get this mad man out of the ring before he kills somebody! [B][CENTER]Winner: Big Van Vader in 15:37 by DQ[/CENTER][/B] The program ends with a few last comments by the announcers… [IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/cowboys3356/TonySchiavone.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/cowboys3356/JesseVentura.jpg[/IMG] [B]Schiavone:[/B] It looks like Bischoff is going to have his hands full and “running” the WCW his way isn’t going to be as easy as he thinks with guys like Cactus Jack and Ric Flair around! [B]Ventura:[/B] No Bischoff has it all under control and guys like Cactus Jack and Flair are going to pay a big price for this. Flair better hope he really is fired because otherwise he is going to feel the full fury of Bischoff and Cactus Jack might as well join Flair on the unemployment line because his days in WCW are over! [B]Schiavone:[/B] I don’t know about all of that Jesse but I do know we have a major shake up going on in the WCW and you can expect some major announcements next week as all of this shakes out! The camera fades to black with Foley in the ring and the fans cheering with paramedics attending to the still bleeding Eric Bischoff...

[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="4"][B]WCW Main Event Results, Sunday Oct 3, 1993[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] [QUOTE][SIZE="4"]Diamond Dallas Page defeated Paul Roma Honky Tonk Man defeated Chris Benoit Cactus Jack/Maxx Payne defeated The Hollywood Blondes Rick Rude defeated Ron Simmons[/SIZE] [/QUOTE] [COLOR="Red"] [SIZE="4"][B]Announced WCW Saturday Night Matches[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] [QUOTE][SIZE="4"]Ric Flair vs Rick Rude ~Non-Title Match~ Big Van Vader vs Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat for WCW World Heavyweight Title The Road Warriors vs Sting & Davey Boy Smith Chris Benoit vs Lord Steven Regal for the WCW Television Title The Minnesota Wrecking Crew (Ole & Arn Anderson) vs Harlem Heat (Kane & Kole) w/ special guest referee[/SIZE] [/QUOTE]

OOC: WCW Main Event results will just appear as they do above with only WCW Saturday Night and PPVs getting full writeups. Plus I will feature several other Wrestling Observer type articles as we go along to help give everyone a behind the scenes look at what is happening. I will also post WWF & ECW shows from time to time so you know what they are up to.

[B][I]My Predictions:-[/I][/B] Ric Flair vs Rick Rude ~Non-Title Match~ [B][I](Rude looks like he's being pushed, so I'm going for a Rude victory here....possibly an unclean finish though? This could go either way and I'm clueless as to what will happen.)[/I][/B] Big Van Vader vs Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat for WCW World Heavyweight Title [B][I](Gotta go for Vader here! WCW needs a monster heel and what better way than to get a victory over an ageing experienced pro like Steamboat?)[/I][/B] The Road Warriors vs Sting & Davey Boy Smith [B][I](A draw? Can't see you wanting any of the teams to lose steam, but what a match to pull in the viewers!!!)[/I][/B] Chris Benoit vs Lord Steven Regal for the WCW Television Title [B][I](Everyone loves Benoit....I think he may take the title from Regal on "Saturday night"!)[/I][/B] The Minnesota Wrecking Crew (Ole & Arn Anderson) vs Harlem Heat (Kane & Kole) w/ special guest referee [B][I](Nice to see Ole and Arn tagging together again, Heat look like they're being built up as monsters though...so I expect them to take the victory here with Ole, who hasn't much to lose as a drawing worker...at this stage in his career...doing the 'job'[/I][/B]!) [B][I]Keep it going, really enjoying this.[/I][/B]

Matches can be tough to predict early in a diary since it is hard to know what direction a writer is going, who the main players are, who is the getting pushed, etc. Hats off to Makkaveli for giving it a go. Show should be up tomorrow with some major announcements as a few more of the "big players" show up and some of the matches for the first PPV of the diary, Halloween Havoc, will be announced!

[B][B]Ric Flair[/B][/B] vs Rick Rude ~Non-Title Match~ Big Van Vader vs[B] Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat [/B]for WCW World Heavyweight Title by countout or DQ The Road Warriors vs [B]Sting & Davey Boy Smith[/B] [B]Chris Benoit [/B]vs Lord Steven Regal for the WCW Television Title Regal will get stuck in the tag picture for a while, on the other hand Benoit is a good up and comer The Minnesota Wrecking Crew (Ole & Arn Anderson) vs [B]Harlem Heat (Kane & Kole)[/B] w/ special guest referee Bischoff is the ref

[QUOTE]Ric Flair vs Rick Rude ~Non-Title Match~ Big Van Vader vs Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat for WCW World Heavyweight Title The Road Warriors vs Sting & Davey Boy Smith Chris Benoit vs Lord Steven Regal for the WCW Television Title The Minnesota Wrecking Crew (Ole & Arn Anderson) vs Harlem Heat (Kane & Kole) w/ special guest referee [/QUOTE] First, have to go Flair over Rude. Rude was good, but I don't see him as a Main Event Player. Steamboat. Vader may be a beast, but I don't think he can match up with the speed and technical prowess of the Dragon Road Warriors. You don't get to be the best tag team ever by losing. Albeit a good team, but, Sting and Smith don't have the experience of the Warriors. Regal. Benoit is an up an comer, for sure, but Regal still has a bit of knowledge on the lad. Wrecking Crew. Heat are hot (no pun intended), but, if this goes anywhere, Blanchard will be the ref, and the Horsemen will make their first appearance.

Great stuff so far man, I love the older style diaries it was when I truely loved wresterling. Ric Flair vs [B]Rick Rude[/B] ~Non-Title Match~ with a little help from Eric of course. [B]Big Van Vader [/B]vs Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat for WCW World Heavyweight Title Vader was really a great heel in his day, plus this match will help the prestige of the title. [B]The Road Warriors[/B] vs Sting & Davey Boy Smith I'm a huge Sting mark but who can really not choose LOD really? [B]Chris Benoit[/B] vs Lord Steven Regal for the WCW Television Title [B]The Minnesota Wrecking Crew[/B] (Ole & Arn Anderson) vs Harlem Heat (Kane & Kole) w/ special guest referee

[b]Ric Flai[/b]r vs Rick Rude ~Non-Title Match~ It's Ric Flair [b]Big Van Vader[/b] vs Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat for WCW World Heavyweight Title The Champ never loses on TV [b]The Road Warriors[/b] vs Sting & Davey Boy Smith It's the Road Warriors' first match back together Chris Benoit vs [b]Lord Steven Regal[/b] for the WCW Television Title Closest call, but I just don't think it's Benoit's time. The Minnesota Wrecking Crew (Ole & Arn Anderson) vs [b]Harlem Heat (Kane & Kole)[/b] w/ special guest referee I'm guessing the special ref is Eric and Ole is old (not to mention bitter).

[CENTER][IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/cowboys3356/wcw.jpg[/IMG] [B]PRESENTS[/B] [IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/cowboys3356/Wcwsaturdaynight.jpg[/IMG] [B]Broadcast on TBS from Robinson Stadium in Grambling, Louisiana in front of a crowd of 28,000 plus! [/B][/CENTER] [IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/cowboys3356/EricBischoff.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/cowboys3356/RoddyPiper.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=4][COLOR=Red]Introducing…The Authority![/COLOR][/SIZE] ~The show opens with Eric Bischoff walking to the ring followed by Harlem Heat (Kane & Kole) who are two very large muscle bound men that have recently become Bischoff’s personal bodyguard. Bischoff is looking a little worse for wear as his face is bandaged up due to the beating he received last week at the hands of Cactus Jack! [b]Ventura:[/b] It looks like Bischoff means business tonight and if I was Cactus Jack or Ric Flair I would be high tailing out of town tonight because things are going to get ugly! [b]Schiavone:[/b] The only thing that is ugly is Bischoff’s face after the beating it took from Cactus Jack last week! Jack proved that without his goon squad, Bischoff isn’t quite so tough! [b]Ventura:[/b] You better watch what you say little Tony because Bischoff just might decide to end your career tonight after he is finished with Flair and Cactus Jack! ~Bischoff and his crew are on in the ring. After briefly taunting the crowd Bischoff calls out Rick Rude, Sid Vicious, Big Van Vader, and Harley Race. All four men come down to the ring to a chorus of boos with each man pushing his gimmick, Rude the arrogant but “ravishing” Champion, Sid Vicious the out of control psycho, Vader the unstoppable heel monster of few words, and Race the old school legend/hero turned heel manager of Vader. [b]Bischoff:[/b] As all of you 9 to 5 wage slaves know, in life you NEVER go against the authority and that is also how it is in the WCW. In WCW I am The Authority and these men in the ring with me make up a group I like to call The Corporate Authority. Anyone that messes with me…messes with them! ~The crowd boos as The Corporate Authority just grins and struts arrogantly around the ring. Ventura tells the viewers at home that nothing can stop Bischoff now and that The Authority is the most powerful alliance in all of WCW! [b]Bischoff:[/b] Since I know most of you the audience have less than a high school level education I will keep this real simple. I fired Ric Flair last night BUT I am a nice guy and I have changed my mind on that. Tonight I am going to let Flair determine his own destiny…I am booking him in a “You’re Fired Match” against WCW International Heavyweight Champion Rick Rude and I will be the special guest referee to make sure things are fair for both sides! ~Again the crowd vocalizes its disapproval and Schiavone berates Flair for his underhanded tactics and says that this whole thing is just a setup to get rid of Flair! [b]Bischoff:[/b] Now as for Cactus Jack who thought it was a good idea to interfere with Vader’s match and attack me ringside. Well I have a special surprise for him. I am booking Cactus Jack in a Steel Cage match against Big Van Vader at Halloween Havoc! There will be NO rules and the only way to win is to escape the catch either over the top or out the door but whatever happens inside the catch is all legal! ~For the third time the crowd reigns heat down upon The Authority and is disgusted by everything that Bischoff is saying…then the lights cut off and are redirected to the entry ramp and the music of Rowdy Roddy Piper kicks on! The crowd cheers as the Rowdy One appears on the ramp with microphone in hand and a wild smile on his face…Bischoff does not seem pleased! [b]Piper:[/b] Eric, Eric, Eric my my my what a big boy you have become. I remember when you were just a weeeeee little lad dreaming of the big time and all you ever wanted was to sit ringside and broadcast with good ole’ JR! ~Bischoff begins cussing at Piper under his breathe and The Authority starts threatening Piper from the ring while the crowd cheers Piper on. [b]Piper:[/b] You are probably wondering why this old Scotsman is out here well I have a little message for you from Billionaire Ted. While you Eric are in “full” control Ted thought you might need a little help on WCW Saturday Night since it is such a big show so he has named ME…GM of WCW Saturday Night! That means on Saturday Night I have just as much power as you do!!! ~The crowd roars in delight as Bischoff is fuming in the ring and appears shocked by what is happening. Ventura claims that Piper is out of his mind and that he has finally gone too far! [b]Bischoff:[/b] Well good for you Piper but the bottom line is I am still running WCW so have your little fun on Saturday nights but remember that when it comes time for this month’s PPV at Halloween Havoc your butt is mine and even Ted Turner won’t be able to save you! [b]Piper:[/b] Well your desire for “my butt” aside, I am looking forward to Halloween Havoc but lets keep things in the here and now. All of your match making and special guest refereeing has put me in the mood to do the same so I am making a match that will take place RIGHT NOW! It will be The Minnesota Wrecking Crew against your Harlem Heat goon squad and I will be the special guest referee! ~The crowd cheers and The Authority appears shocked and unsure how to react. For the first time Harlem Heat appears slightly unnerved as they clearly were unprepared for this announcement! [b]Piper:[/b] Oh and one last stipulation for the match, all members of The Authority are banned from ringside for this match including YOU Bischoff! ~The announcers take the show to commercial break teasing the upcoming tag match between Harlem Heat and the Minnesota Wrecking Crew as all of the workers in the background continue to argue back and forth with the crowd worked up into a frenzy! --------------------------------------- [SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue]Harlem Heat vs The Minnesota Wrecking Crew (Ole & Arn Anderson) [/COLOR][/SIZE] ~The first match of the night is a clash of decades as the new school monster heels Harlm Heat battle old school brawling legends Ole and Arn Anderson. As the match begins it is clear that MWC is the crowd favorite but Harlem Heat is drawing plenty of heat from the crowd. The action is back and forth with Arn carrying most of the work for MWC as Ole appears a bit out of shape and even distracted at times. Harlem Heat shares the workload evenly and Piper even appears to be calling a fair match as the special guest referee even almost putting the 3 count on Ole after he was nearly pinned by Kane! As Kane and Ole take the action to the outside, Arn and Kole are struggling in the middle of the ring as the match appears to be about to come to a climax with Arn locking in a figure four leg lock on Kole when Eric Bischoff appears from the backstage area. Bischoff starts yelling at Piper and Piper tells Bischoff to leave because he is banned from ringside! As Piper continues to yell at Bischoff, Kane has laid out Ole on the outside mat and slipped back into the ring hitting Arn across the head with the ring bell and then does the same to Piper knocking him out cold!!! The crowd yells in anger as Bischoff slides the ring and puts the 3 count on Arn who is being covered by Kole..1…2…3…giving [B]Harlem Heat the win![/B] As the bell sounds Bischoff grabs the microphone and begins to speak to the fallen Piper who is on the outside of the ring holding the back of his head: [b]Bischoff:[/b] Nobody and I mean NOBODY bans The Authority from anything. We go where we want, when we want and if you get in our way…then you are going to pay! ~With that Bischoff throws down the mic and raises his arms in victory as The Authority’s theme music kicks on the crowd boos! --------------------------------------- [SIZE=4][COLOR=Red]A High Society Beating[/COLOR][/SIZE] ~The cameras pick up Lord Steven Regal walking backstage toward the ring. He is carrying the WCW Television Championship belt and looking quite uptight in his usual 3 piece suit and smut grin. Suddenly Markus Bagwell and Too Cold Scorpio jump out from behind some equipment and attack the high society fruit cake leaving him crying like a girl in the fetal position! Bagwell throws the TV title off screen and tells Regal he needs to “loosen up” and have more fun! Bagwell and Scorpio just laugh as they walk off screen and Regal is left on the ground whimpering like dog. --------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d94/b0shey/TEW%20Pics/WilliamRegal13.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue]Chris Benoit vs Lord Steven Regal for the WCW Television Championship[/COLOR][/SIZE] ~Regal is the first one out in the ring accompanied by Beautiful Bobby Eaton and Squire William. All three men are pushing the High Society gimmick although Regal looks horrible having just suffered a beat down at the hands of Bagwell and Scorpio. Benoit is out next and despite the fact he basically is facing three guys he is completely unfazed and looks like a man on a mission! The match is very technical as both men put on a great performance and the action keeps the audience enthralled as the workers go back and forth. The action finally comes to head when Benoit attempts to lock on the Crippler Crossface but Bobby Eaton jumps up on the ropes and distracts the referee allowing Squire William to enter the ring and lay out Benoit with a chair. By the time the ref gets back into the action all of the cheaters have exited the ring just leaving Regal to cover the defenseless Benoit. The ref makes the 3 count and [b]Regal gets the victory![/b] The segment ends with plenty of posturing by The Blue Bloods who seem very pleased with their cheating antics although the crowd is not so impressed! --------------------------------------- [SIZE=4][COLOR=Red]Mad Scotsman![/COLOR][/SIZE] ~Next up is an interview of Roddy Piper by Mean Gene Okerland. Piper is livid over the earlier interference by The Authority and mainly Eric Bischoff. Piper promises revenge on the “Little Eric” and that this is a long way from over! --------------------------------------- [IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/85/Legion_of_Doom.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=4][COLOR=Red]Road Warriors Debut[/COLOR][/SIZE] ~The cameras head back out to the ring area as the rock and roll music hits the speakers and the tag team of The Road Warriors (Hawk & Animal) and they are being led out to the ring by their old time manager Paul Ellering! Ringside announcer Jesse Ventura goes bonkers when he sees Ellering and can’t believe that both of the Road Warriors and Precious Paul are back in the WCW! The Warriors enter the ring and work the crowd with wild screams and lots of flexing. Ellering briefly hits the mic to let the people know that the Road Warriors are back to win Tag Team Gold and anyone who gets in their way is going to get destroyed! The Road Warriors are sporting their usual Power & Paint gimmick complete with the spiked shoulder pads and both men look better than ever. It appears that the balance of power in the WCW Tag Team division may have just taken a huge shift with these monsters reunited! --------------------------------------- [SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue]The Road Warriors w/Paul Ellering vs The Allied Powers (Sting & Davey Boy Smith) [/COLOR][/SIZE] ~The Allied Powers come down to the ring shortly after The Road Warriors finish their promo. Seeing Sting in a tag match is slightly unusual as he is usually solo but he does have some experience tagging with The British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith but in truth each guy is more of a singles wrestler at this point. The match is easily the best of the night so far as the power of the Road Warriors is matched by the power of the British Bull Dog and the masterful in-ring psychology of Sting. Each side has their high moments but also do a great job selling when it is their turn for a beating. Sting steals the show with a great overall performance but at the end of the day, [b]The Road Warriors get the win[/b]after they finish off Davey Boy Smith with the Doom’s Day Device thanks to outside inference by their manager Ellering who suffers a little beating from Sting for his efforts! The end of the match has The Road Warriors running off Sting as they try to save their manager from any further beating. The announcers hype it up that The Road Warriors look unstoppable and if two of the best wrestlers in WCW just lost to them then nobody else could possibly have any chance of defeating them! --------------------------------------- [SIZE=4][COLOR=Red]The Horsemen Respond![/COLOR][/SIZE] ~Next up is a live backstage interview with the Four Horsemen (Ric Flair, Paul Roma, Arn Anderson, and Ole Anderson). Flair controls the action as he agrees to the match against Rude tonight and warns Bischoff to stay out of the way. He also says that if he gets his hands on the WCW International Heavyweight title he is going to tear it apart because it has NO value now that Bischoff pulled the WCW out of the NWA and that Rude is nothing more than a paper champion! Roma finishes things off promising to get revenge on Dustin Rhodes for his actions last week because nobody messes with a Horseman and walks away from it! --------------------------------------- [SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue]Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat vs Big Van Vader w/ Harley Race for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR][/SIZE] ~This match is a complete disrespect to the legend that is Ricky Steamboat as Vader throws him all over the ring and completely dominates the action making Steamboat look like a joke. Eric Bischoff sits at the announce booth and is clearly enjoying every minute of the action as he is obviously forcing Steamboat to “do the job” of getting Vader over as a monster heel. The slaughter finally comes to an end as [b]Vader slams Steamboat one last time and gets the 3 count for the victory.[/b] As if the match was not disrespect enough, Vader continues to beat on Steamboat after the match when suddenly Cactus Jack makes his first appearance of the night running out of the backstage area with a 2x4! Cactus Jack slides into the ring sending Bischoff and Harley Race running but Vader stands in and goes toe to toe with Cactus Jack! Despite the 2x4, Vader is able to hold his own against Cactus Jack this time around and the men end up battling out of the ring and into the backstage area. Ventura hypes up the battle and says that Cactus Jack is going to have his hands full as Halloween Havoc against the unstoppable Vader! --------------------------------------- [SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue]Ric Flair vs Rick Rude with Eric Bischoff as special guest referee in a “You’re Fired Match” (B Rating)[/COLOR][/SIZE] ~While this is a non-title match there is still plenty on the line as Bischoff said if Flair loses then he is FIRED! Schiavone points out that Bischoff made no such stipulation for Rude if he should lose but Ventura tells him to shut up before he puts a fist in his face! The match proceeds and does not disappoint as both men are top notch workers able to really tell a story in the ring. You can almost feel the hatred between the men and of course Bischoff is not to be outdone as he cheats Flair several times costing him a victory more than once. As things continue Roddy Piper emerges from the backstage area and joins the announce crew. He begins to openly taunt Bischoff in the ring and both men continue to exchange harsh words. As if that is not enough distraction, the rest of The Authority emerges from the backstage area and surrounds the announce table threatening Piper. Piper grabs the ring bell and clocks Kane over the head with it before a wild brawl breaks out overtaking everyone including the other announcers! The crowd cheers as the rest of the Four Horsemen run out from the back and join in the fight. Complete chaos is overtaking the arena as finally both Rude and Flair leave the ring and jump into the fray leaving Bischoff to stand off to the side looking to get in a cheap shot or two. Is the match over? Who won? Has Flair been fired? Will anyone survive the brawl? The show fades to black as you can barely hear Tony Schiavone in the background calling for help and then just dead air… --------------------------------------- [SIZE=5][U][B]Overall Thoughts:[/B][/U][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][COLOR=Purple] Great job on the predictions guys and hopefully this show was very entertaining to everyone. I always enjoyed when a show ended while a wild brawl was going on and it left you wondering who won and what happened! There are a lot of storylines going here and hopefully it isn’t “too much” happening at once. There are still some more characters to introduce and clearly plenty of feuds that have only just begun. More Halloween Havoc matches will be announced but the Big Van Vader vs Cactus Jack match should be a classic (this was the actual head lining match of the real life 1993 Halloween Havoc although the setup was different). Keep the comments coming and I am going to experiment with some different layouts on the diary and hopefully I can find one that is easy to read with just enough detail but not so much that you have to take an hour to read it! [/COLOR][/SIZE] --------------------------------------- [SIZE=5][COLOR=Orange]Show Final Rating: B+[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/cowboys3356/wcw.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="4"][B]WCW Main Event Results, Sunday Oct 10, 1993[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] [QUOTE][SIZE="4"]Chris Benoit defeated Shanghai Pierce Stunning Steve Austin defeated Tom Zenk Diamond Dallas Page defeated Ricky Steamboat Ron Simmons drew with Sid Vicious[/SIZE] [/QUOTE] [COLOR="Red"] [SIZE="4"][B]Announced upcoming WCW Saturday Night Matches[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] [QUOTE][SIZE="4"]Too Cold Scorpio/Markus Bagwell vs The Blue Bloods Paul Roma/Minnesota Wrecking Crew vs Dustin Rhodes/The Nasty Boyz The Road Warriors vs The Hollywood Blondes Diamond Dallas Page vs Cactus Jack in a Lumberjack Match Ric Flair vs Harlem Heat in a 2 on 1 Handicap Match[/SIZE] [/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/cowboys3356/WWF.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="4"][B]WWF Superstars Results, Sunday Oct 10, 1993[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] [QUOTE][SIZE="4"]Mabel defeated Ludvig Borga Bart Gunn defeated Timothy Well Diesel defeated Pierre Outlette The Hart Foundation defeated Demento/Gonzales[/SIZE] [/QUOTE]

Too Cold Scorpio/Markus Bagwell vs [b]The Blue Bloods[/b] Closest choice, but I'm never giving a win to Bagwell Paul Roma/Minnesota Wrecking Crew vs [b]Dustin Rhodes/The Nasty Boyz[/b] Paul Roma = loss [b]The Road Warriors[/b] vs The Hollywood Blondes Why must you punish Austin and Pillman? Diamond Dallas Page vs [b]Cactus Jack[/b] in a Lumberjack Match Another close call, but right now Cactus looks too monstrous to be stopped. [b]Ric Flair[/b] vs Harlem Heat in a 2 on 1 Handicap Match The goal of Harlem Heat is to punish Flair, so they don't need to win.

Good reading so far. I loved WCW at the time, and believe Rick Rude should have held every title at once :D Too Cold Scorpio/Markus Bagwell vs [B]The Blue Bloods[/B] [COLOR="Blue"](could never get into Bagwell, and would be a crime for him to ever go over the great Steven Regal)[/COLOR] Paul Roma/Minnesota Wrecking Crew vs [B]Dustin Rhodes/The Nasty Boyz[/B] [COLOR="Blue"](doesn't look like Ole is interested anymore, and could see him turning on them and maybe joining the Corporate Authority)[/COLOR] [B]The Road Warriors[/B] vs The Hollywood Blondes [COLOR="Blue"](would hate to see the Blondes lose this one because they were favs of mine, but, this is the Warriors we're talking about)[/COLOR] [B]Diamond Dallas Page[/B] vs Cactus Jack in a Lumberjack Match [COLOR="Blue"](gonna be too much for Cactus to overcome)[/COLOR] Ric Flair vs [B]Harlem Heat[/B] in a 2 on 1 Handicap Match [COLOR="Blue"](hopefully i'm wrong about this one, and Cactus, Piper or the other Horsemen help him to victory somehow)[/COLOR]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/cowboys3356/wcw.jpg[/IMG] [B]PRESENTS[/B] [IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/cowboys3356/Wcwsaturdaynight.jpg[/IMG] [B]Broadcast on TBS from Alamo Stadium in San Antonio, Texas in front of a crowd of 26,000 plus! [/B][/CENTER] [IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/cowboys3356/EricBischoff.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/cowboys3356/RoddyPiper.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/cowboys3356/JesseVentura.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=4][COLOR=Red]Easy E is ANGRY![/COLOR][/SIZE] ~The show starts with a replay of the last minutes from the previous Saturday Night broadcast and the crowd cheers as they watch the chaos on the screen. The announce booth comments on the action and this week Rowdy Roddy Piper joins Jesse Ventura and Tony Schiavone for this week’s event: [QUOTE][b]Piper:[/b] It looks like Easy E got his butt handed to him last week and even you Jesse have to agree that the Four Horsemen are not a group to be messed with! [b]Ventura:[/b] The only thing that I am going to say about the Horsemen is that they all belong in a nursing home and your cheap shot with the ring bell is the only thing that kept Rude from pinning Flair in the middle of the ring! [b]Schiavone:[/b] Well either way that was an incredible finish to the show and we are just getting word that Bischoff and The Corporate Authority are on their way out to the ring! [b]Piper:[/b] Oh boy lets all sing camp fire songs and hold hands now that the great Bischoff has arrived. Hey Schiavone can you take your nose out of Easy E’s butt long enough to broadcast a match tonight?!!? [b]Schiavone:[/b] I assure you that Tony Schiavone is 100% professional and fair at all times so lets just keep our focus on the in-ring action![/QUOTE] ~Bischoff and The Corporate Authority have now entered the ring and they include Rick Rude, Big Van Vader, Harlem Heat, Harley Race, and Sid Vicious. [QUOTE][b]Bischoff:[/b] Listen up worms, I am going to keep this short and sweet tonight because I have a lot of matches to make and a lot of work to do…something all of your unemployed Texas rednecks wouldn’t know much about![/QUOTE] ~The crowd boos as Bischoff and Roddy Piper exchange some heated off mic comments. Then Bischoff goes on to make the Too Cold Scorpio/Markus Bagwell vs Blue Bloods match with the stipulation that if Bagwell’s team wins then he will match Steven Regal at Halloween Havoc for the WCW Television Title but if The Blue Bloods win then Scorpio and Bagwell must split up as a tag team forever! Bischoff then hands the mic over to Rick Rude… [QUOTE][b]Rude:[/b] Flair I had you beaten in the middle of the ring last week and if it wasn’t for interference from your little buddy Piper I would have ended your career forever! So tonight you can get a little taste of your own 2 on 1 medicine as you face Harlem Heat in a 2 on 1 handicap match…oh and if you win then you get ME at Halloween Havoc for the WCW International Heavyweight Title but that ain’t gonna happen because The Heat is going to give you the beat down of a lifetime![/QUOTE] ~The Corporate Authority begins to laugh and congratulate each other on how great they are while Bischoff takes back the mic for a few more comments: [QUOTE][b]Bischoff:[/b] And now for one of my personal favorites…Cactus Jack. Jackie Boy you seem to think that coming down and interfering in matches whenever you want is pretty funny. Well I am not laughing and tonight you won’t be either as you face Diamond Dallas Page in a Lumberjack Match and The Corporate Authority will act as the lumberjacks![/QUOTE] ~The crowd boos as The Authority’s music kicks on and they begin to strut around the ring while the announce booth discusses the matches: [QUOTE][b]Piper:[/b] What a surprise, Easy E has just put together a bunch of set ups to get his people over and cause as much pain as possible to everyone else. This guy is outta control… [b]Ventura:[/b] Don’t get your kilt all up in a wad Piper, Bischoff is just giving the fans what they want and if you can’t see that then you need to lay off the scotch before the show! [b]Schiavone:[/b] Well I don’t know about any of that but I do know that we have some huge matches tonight with MAJOR implications for Halloween Havoc which is just over a week away and is shaping up to be one of the best Pay-Per-Views in WCW history! You already have Big Van Vader vs Cactus Jack for the WCW World Heavyweight Title and now we have the potential for a WCW Television Title match and a WCW International Heavyweight Title match! [b]Ventura:[/b] Don’t get ahead of yourself, Schiavone because Bagwell and then Flair both have to win tonight and the odds of that happening are about as good as Piper putting on a pair of draws under that kilt of his! [b]Piper:[/b] Jesse you need to keep your eyes off the Scotsman’s backside and on the ring. Tonight you are going to see the Horsemen step up big and Easy E is going to get his soon enough![/QUOTE] ~The announcers take the show to commercial break teasing the upcoming tag match between Scorpio/Bagwell vs The Blue Bloods as the crowds continues to rain down the heat on The Corporate Authority! --------------------------------------- [SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue]Too Cold Scorpio & Markus Bagwell w/ Teddy Long vs The Blue Bloods (Steven Regal & Bobby Eaton) w/ Squire William[/COLOR][/SIZE] ~ First are out are the uptight “high society” snobs known as The Blue Bloods and the crowd responds accordingly with plenty of booing. The snobs just turn up their noses and saunter down to the ring. Next out are Scorpio, Bagwell, and Long who are pushing a high energy and “Too Cool” type gimmick with dance music in the background and smiles on their faces which the crowd responds to. Despite the clear gimmick differences the two teams put on a solid match with Regal carrying most of the action. As the match goes on Teddy Long gets into an altercation outside the ring with Squire William, Regal immediately runs to the aid of his Squire which allows Scorpio and Bagwell to pull a quick double team on [b]Eaton who then gets pinned by Bagwell[/b] giving him the win and a match against Regal at Halloween Havoc for the WCW TV Title! [QUOTE][b]Ventura:[/b] Nooooo! The referee was distracted and didn’t see the clear double team on Eaton, that pin should not count…The Blue Bloods just got robbed and now Regal as to deal with that pumped up fruit cake Bagwell as Halloween Havoc! [b]Piper:[/b] Trick or treat Jesse! Looks like Regal is going to have to answer the bell at Halloween Havoc against Bagwell. It is nice to see somebody besides a member of The Authority benefit from good “team work” during a match![/QUOTE] ~Bagwell, Scorpio, and Long celebrate in the ring as The Blue Bloods recover outside the ring and Regal promises Bagwell that he will pay for this and that he will NEVER take the WCW TV title from Regal! --------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/cowboys3356/RicFlair.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=4][COLOR=Red]Nature Boy accepts the challenge![/COLOR][/SIZE] [QUOTE][b]Mean Gene:[/b] Ric we heard Rude lay down the challenge earlier saying that if you defeat Harlem Heat tonight then he will face you at Halloween Havoc for the WCW International Heavyweight title, what do you think about that? [b]Flair:[/b] Mean,’ WOOOOOOOOOO, by God, Gene! I'm a stylin', profilin', limousine-ridin', jet-flyin', kiss-stealin', wheeler-dealin', son of a gun, who's kissed all the girls and made them cry! [b]Gene:[/b] But what about the challenge, what about facing Rude at Halloween Havoc? [b]Flair:[/b] Woooooo! Meano Geno, Rick Rude is nothing but a paper champion and after I wipe the ring with those two Bischoff goons tonight, I am going to face Rick Rude at Halloween Havoc…I am going to beat Rick Rude at Halloween Havoc…and then I am going to rip that paper championship into little pieces and retire it forever! Woooooo! [b]Mean Gene:[/b] Well there you have it folks, Ric Flair is in rare form tonight and he is promising to retire the WCW International Title once and for all after he defeats Harlem Heat tonight…stay tuned because this should be a good one! [/QUOTE] --------------------------------------- [IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/85/Legion_of_Doom.jpg/200px-Legion_of_Doom.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/cowboys3356/hollywoodblondes.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue] The Road Warriors (Hawk/Animal) w/ Paul Ellering vs The Hollywood Blondes (Austin/Pillman) [/COLOR][/SIZE] ~The Road Warriors continue their march through the WCW tag division as they continue to look like absolute monsters although they seem to be having a tougher time tonight than normal as Steve Austin is showing a side that nobody has seen in the WCW before as he stands toe to toe with The Warriors on several occasions refusing to back down! However, his partner Pillman is bringing absolutely nothing to the match, often wandering around outside the ring in some kind of a daze. Despite Austin’s impressive performance, no man alive as stand up to both of the Road Warriors and the match ends with Austin getting hit with the Doom’s Day Device and [b]the Road Warriors get the win![/b] After the match Austin confronts Pillman about his poor match and the two exchange words before Pillman storms off leaving Austin alone in the ring with his hands raised in confusion…unfortunately the confusion quickly ends as the Road Warriors are still ringside and decide to give Austin another taste of the Doom’s Day Device leaving him laid out in the middle of the ring!!!! [QUOTE][b]Schiavone:[/b] What is going on with the Hollywood Blondes? The former tag team champs are completely out of it and better get their act together if they ever want a chance to regain their titles! [b]Piper:[/b] Austin looked great tonight but Pillman is a spoiled little brat and the sooner Austin puts a boot to that guy’s head the better! [b]Venutra:[/b] Piper you don’t know what you are talking about, Pillman has carried this team for years and is probably just tried of Austin dragging him down. Austin better get down on his knees and beg Pillman for forgiveness because without Pillman, Austin is nothing![/QUOTE] --------------------------------------- [SIZE=4][COLOR=Red]Backstage Staredown[/COLOR][/SIZE] ~The cameras pan to the back and find Dustin Rhodes walking toward the ring followed by The Nasty Boyz as the threesome is heading out for their match. Suddenly Paul Roma and The Minnesota Wrecking Crew appear in front of them blocking the way to the ring. The two groups just stand toe to toe staring each other down with Rhodes and Roma doing their best to intimidate the other with neither man backing down. The camera fades to commercial break with Jesse Ventura’s voice in the background saying that World War III is about to break out tonight! --------------------------------------- [SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue]The Nasty Boyz & Dustin Rhodes vs The Minnesota Wrecking Crew & Paul Roma [/COLOR][/SIZE] ~You have a real culture clash in this match up as the hardcore Nasty Boyz and “The True Texan” Dustin Rhodes are teaming up to battle the old school legends in Arn and Ole Anderson along with Paul Roma. Roma and Rhodes have been back and forth at each other for the last few weeks and maybe tonight things between them will finally be settled. Unfortunately for the MWC and Roma, the Nasty Boyz are on their game tonight and really carry the action with Ole Anderson again just looking out of it and of course Roma is completely over matched as always which leaves Arn to carry the workload. Despite the almost 3 on 1 advantage, Arn is really getting it done when Eric Bischoff appears from the back and walks down to the ring. Piper goes ballistic from the announce booth: [b]Piper:[/b] What is he doing down here? I am sick and tired of Easy E sticking his nose into everybody else’s business! [b]Ventura:[/b] Calm down Piper, Bischoff is just making sure that everything is fair for both sides and wants to make sure the people get what they paid for… [b]Piper:[/b] Oh I am going to give the people what they paid for! I'm Roddy! [/QUOTE] ~The crowd cheers as Piper jumps up from the announce booth and goes after Bischoff who then slides into the run trying to get away from him! Total chaos breaks out as The Nasty Boyz begin brawling with Piper who then sends them both over the top rope! The bell rings as the referee has DQed the team of Roma, Arn, and Ole due to Piper’s interference and [b]given the win to Rhodes and The Nasty Boyz![/b] Piper continues to chase Bischoff the two men disappear into the backstage area… [QUOTE][b]Venutra:[/b] Well done Piper you idiot! That guy just cost Roma and his teammates the match! [b]Schiavone:[/b] I know it's a cliché in our sport...but sometimes a man just has to stand his ground and for Roddy enough is enough. I hope he teaches Bischoff a lesson![/QUOTE] --------------------------------------- [IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/85/Legion_of_Doom.jpg/200px-Legion_of_Doom.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=4][COLOR=Red]The Warriors make their demands![/COLOR][/SIZE] ~When the program comes back from break we find Eric Bischoff in his office backstage, apparently having escaped from the mad Scotsman known as Roddy Piper. The camera pans from Bischoff to the door which suddenly bursts from its hinges as Road Warrior Hawk kicks it in! Next Road Warrior Hawk and Road Warrior Animal rush into the room and pick up Bischoff’s desk and throw it to the ground smashing it into pieces! Bischoff jumps away in fear and Paul Ellering enters the room. [QUOTE][b]Ellering:[/b] I will make this simple for you Bischoff. You give my boys a title shot NOW or the next thing that gets broken in this room is you! [b]Bischoff:[/b] Paul, old buddy you know I want to give you a title shot and in a few more weeks I know we can work it out, just trust me! [b]Ellering:[/b] The last time I trusted you both I got fired and you never delivered a title run like you promised. This time you give us the title shot on or you get broken…[/QUOTE] ~Hawk and Animal begin to move toward Bischoff ready to rip him apart… [QUOTE][b]Bischoff:[/b] Ok ok you can have your shot but I need you to help me out…You can have your title shot against The Nasty Boyz at Halloween Havoc if you defeat Cactus Jack and Davey Boy Smith next week. I need Cactus softened up before his match against Vader so the better the beating you can put on him the more I owe you for it. Deal? [b]Ellering:[/b] Deal…but if you back out of this one then the beating my boys put on Cactus Jack and The British Bulldog will be nothing compared to what they will do to you![/QUOTE] ~The segment ends with The Road Warriors screaming wildly, flexing their muscles, and destroying a few more things in the office while Bischoff cowers in the corner like a little girl! --------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/cowboys3356/MickFoley.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/cowboys3356/DiamondDallasPage.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue]Diamond Dallas Page vs Cactus Jack in a Lumberjack Match [/COLOR][/SIZE] ~The camera picks up the action already in progress with DDP and Jack putting on an excellent show in the ring. Sid Vicious, Rick Rude, Harlem Heat, and Harley Race are all on the outside of the ring acting as lumberjacks for this match although their true intention is to jump Cactus Jack every chance they get while letting DDP wander around the outside of the ring as long as he wants. Noticeably absent from ringside is Eric Bischoff who we just saw in the earlier segment as well as Roddy Piper who never returned after chasing down Bischoff. The match concludes exactly as you would expect as Cactus Jack is just unable to overcome the constant double and triple teams from the outside. [b]DDP finally hits him with the Diamond Cutter and gets the win.[/b] The Corporate Authority then jumps into the ring to give Cactus Jack a quick beat down before raising DDP’s hand in victory. DDP seems a bit surprised with the reception but is quick to embrace the group. Has the Corporate Authority just added yet another member? --------------------------------------- [SIZE=4][COLOR=Red]Locked Out[/COLOR][/SIZE] ~The main event of the evening is about to begin between Ric Flair and Harlem Heat when the cameras head backstage to find Paul Roma, Ole Anderson, Arn Anderson, and Roddy Piper chasing Eric Bischoff down the hall. It looks like the rat is finally cornered when he heads into a back room followed by the Horsemen and Piper. After the men enter the room the door shuts behind them and is locked shut by Rick Rude! Suddenly Bischoff appears from off screen (apparently having exited the room before the men entered) and slaps Rude on the back while both men smile. Next you here the trapped Horsemen and Piper beating on the door as Rude and Bischoff walk away quite pleased with their work. --------------------------------------- [SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue]Ric Flair vs Harlem Heat in a Handicap Match [/COLOR][/SIZE] ~We join the main event already in progress and there is no way that Flair can know that all of his allies have just been trapped in the back and that he is completely alone against The Authority Alliance. Flair is absolutely on his game tonight working better than he has in years as he completely man handles the much less experience team of Kane and Kole always seeming one more ahead. Of course that all goes for nothing as Bischoff comes out to the ring followed by Rick Rude, Sid Vicious, DDP, and Vader. The four workers don’t even pretend to be interested in seeing a fair outcome as they all swarm the ring and immediately begin to pummel Flair who is able to hold them off for a moment before being overwhelmed by their sear numbers. The bell rings as [b]Flair is being given the win by DQ[/b] but that means nothing as he is taking one of the worst beatings of his career! [QUOTE][b]Venutra:[/b] Some people just have to learn the hard way and tonight The Authority is making the statement that if you mess with the best, you will go down like the rest! [b]Schiavone:[/b] Oh my goodness! This may be one of the biggest outrages I have ever witnessed in professional wrestling. Ric Flair, an icon in the business, is being savagely torn apart by this pack of wolves! For the love of god get security out here to stop this madness before somebody gets killed![/QUOTE] ~The program ends with a flood of officials and security personnel entering the ring in an attempt to save Flair from the beating. Bischoff is shown smiling from ear to ear in the ring and blowing kisses to the fans who return his “affection” with a chorus of boos and plenty of hand gestures to let him know exactly what they think of his tactics! --------------------------------------- [SIZE=5][U][B]Overall Thoughts:[/B][/U][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][COLOR=Purple] Hopefully another entertaining show for everyone as things are continuing to unfold and I hope everyone likes the pace of this diary. There won't always be an update every day but expect several posts a week with plans for a long term run. We have another match set for Halloween Havoc in Markus Bagwell vs Steven Regal and the rest will be announced very soon. Also expect a worker debut next week for the Horsemen as they try to beef up their stable to contend with the ever expanding Authority Stable as well as a possible revival of the Legion of Doom stable which could become a major wild card in the Horsemen vs Authority feud! Finally Piper’s Pit is going to be making its WCW debut at Halloween Havoc and that should create some major fireworks to say the least as Piper continues his battle for control of WCW with Eric Bischoff. [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[IMG]http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/games/coverg/78/603778.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"][B]WCW Main Event Results, Sunday Oct 17, 1993[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] [SIZE="4"] Dustin Rhodes defeated Johnny B Badd Honkey Tonk Man defeated Barry Windham The Road Warriors defeated Ron Simmons & Ricky Steamboat Sting defeated Diamond Dallas Page[/SIZE] [/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/cowboys3356/WWF.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="4"][B]WWF Superstars Results, Sunday Oct 10, 1993[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] [QUOTE][SIZE="4"]Yoko defeated Rick Steiner & Billy Gunn in Triple Threat Match Razor Ramon defeated Bart Gunn to retain the WWF Intercontinental Title Shawn Michaels defeated Scott Steiner The Hart Foundation defeated Demento/Gonzales AGAIN[/SIZE] [/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.wwe-germanyhistory.de/images/NoMercy2002_logo.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE] [SIZE="4"][B]WWF No Mercy Results[/B] October 1993[/SIZE] [U][B]Undercard:[/B][/U] Doink the Clown defeated Fatu The Hart Foundation defeated Well Dunn Tatanka defeated Bushwacker Butch Bam Bam & Rick Martel defeated Koko B Ware & Owen Hart Billy Gunn defeated Bastian Booger Shawn Michaels & Diesel defeated Scott Steiner & Hacksaw Jim Duggan Bart Gunn defeated Ludvig Borga Lex Luger defeated Blake Beverly [B]WWF Intercontinental Title[/B] Razor Ramon defeated Jeff Jarrett [B]WWF Tag Team Title[/B] The Quebecers defeated IRS & Ted Dibiase [B]WWF Ladies Title[/B] Alundra Blaze defeated Luna Vachon [B]WWF World Heavyweight Title[/B] Yokozuna defeated The Undertaker[/QUOTE] [SIZE="4"]Shockingly no titles changed hands at the WWF's first PPV of this diary. Overall their show rated a C+ and was less than impressive as Bret Hart continues to get pushed as a tag team wrestler and Curt Henning did not even appear on the card. Hopefully the WCW's first PPV of the diary will be much more impressive!!![/SIZE]

Archived