Repairing relationships?

So, I know from experience that someone who's a good friend one day can become a bitter enemy the next day. But is it possible to turn a hated rival into a friend? I've got two of 'em and neither of them will even talk to me except to threaten to kick my ass (which they've been unsuccessful in doing).

ive often wondered this myself, but then again I like getting the whole world mad at me other than a select few (most of which are promotors and top wrestling personalities who can help give me a boost in mic or psychology skills) It would be cool if there was a chance.

Hee, going the "dark side" route in this game, like in [i]KOTOR,[/i] might be cool. But because I've made an enemy of Johnny Highspot, I can't get a shot at his 21CW Championship. Not that I have any other regrets about having a hatred relationship with that horse's ass. ;) And, in fact, my biggest mark-out moment in this game so far was hitting my Inferno Kick finisher on him and pinning him 1-2-3. So what if it was a non-title tag-team match?

I'm not sure if this would work, but I've made friends with Abrasive people after getting into fights with others. I'm not sure the connection - other than to guess that I gained the bully's respect by playing a bully, but I was pretty impressed that the attitudes of the workers involved play that big of a role in friendships.

Well, problem solved somewhat. Johnny Highspot still hates my guts, but 21CW finally gave me a shot at his championship anyway. And one shot was all I needed to put him down with the Inferno Kick. New all-time WreSpi mark-out moment for me! So it's Thursday, Week 1, December 2006 and I've got a win-loss record of 71-23, with U.S. overness 31, Canada 14, Mexico 8, Japan 1, U.K. 29, and Europe 15. I'm also the defending ROF and 21CW Champion. Boo-YAH!

One thing I don't let like about the friendships thing is the fact that after you beat some guy up and abrasive people like you for it, they still act like complete jerks towards you. You'd think they'd cut you a little slack seeing as you have a Best Friend relationship with you, but no, they still say "Why should I help you?" -_-

Archived