[Pre-Release] Super Street Fighter vs. Cornellverse Turbo

[i]To download this mod, visit bobinc.net. It's the best source for all of your TEW needs.[/i] Today I did what will (Ryland willing) hopefully be the last update to the Street Fighter vs. Cornellverse database. It features all the same workers as before, a new starting promotion (Capcom Wrestling Association), an extra relationship or two, a slight expansion on the tag teams, one new TV network, and of course uses the most recent Cornellverse data available as a base. The Capcom Wrestling Association is a Tri-State regional promotion that has a heavy emphasis on family-friendly sports entertainment, but also serves as a showcase for many different types of wrestling. It's also the only starting promotion in the US with a women's division, and has its own tournament to crown a "World Warrior" every April. In June, be on the lookout for the Blood Wrestling Alliance to make its debut in Japan. The BWA is known for excess in all aspects of its product, ranging from violence to general obscenity. Despite this, BWA is also well-known for being the first promotion in the world to have an integrated roster. An awful lot of women are eager to ply their trade in the world of integrated wrestling and show that they know how to work just as well as the men. In January of 2008, Europe's wrestling scene gets a little bigger when the Huge Wrestling Army appears. The HWA product is based off of the ultra-traditional European technical style, but there's still room for nearly all other kinds of wrestlers to appear. Even those with legitimate amateur or MMA backgrounds are welcome, meaning that the Huge Wrestling Army will be home to a wider range of wrestlers than most of its continental counterparts. Inspired by the examples set by NOTBPW and CWA, HWA also has its own women's division.

Archived