Make up our own playbook

rather than being able to create your own plays, I have a small suggestion. The ability to have 'money' plays. Now not on the level where, if you happen to pick play A at any time in the game it works, but that when practiced (maybe there would be a way to adjust your practice routines in between weeks) enough, your players can execute let's say a WR screen. You're team gets enough reps, whether it be on a weekly basis or starter basis, and can execute their money plays, but calling a WR reverse would be a little shaky, simply due to the under-practicing of that particular play. Of course, I'd say that the money play has to be situational. So as you can't call it on first and ten, second and 5, third and 5, and then you'll know that 'Hey at least if I keep trying their bound to work.' That's one thing I liked about Head Coach by EA, although that was a dreadful game. Is if you focused on a certain formation, set of plays, or gameplan, you'd be more likely to succeed. Although it's never even 50%, it's all based on how the game is going. Situation, Situation, Situation.

Archived