TCW - EFED - Cornellverse Information & Sign Up

Jonfun

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Apupunchau@optonline;251253]You can't edit it says so on the page after you preview what you worte which is why I edited mine in word first.[/QUOTE] The game will be based on Wrespi and those stats can only be adjusted by the owner of the site. Other stats such as pictures, style ect can be edited on the site.

Triple Thread Elimination Match. - The Winner Will face someone new next round. 1. Big Poppa Kev Vrs Chris "No Nonsense" Coleman Vrs "FAD" Frederick Andrew Dynage Paranoia Vrs Marat Khoklov Captain Cranshaw Vrs "the slayer" Ian Crowley Winners of match 2 & 3 will face each other. James Ortiz Vrs chief gordon ramsey Jon Thunder Vrs Simon "The Missile" Munoz Winners of match 4 & 5 will face each other. If you lose your match its not the end of the world there will be plenty of ways for your guy to expand in our FED. The draw video is up in TCW TV. The match options they give you on this site are the only ones we can be in. I run the matches in WS2 so thier matches like Hell In The Cell & Elimation matches etc can be used.

I think you to having a feud would be really good. My views on feuds and storylines. They should be build up over a few weeks. You should not just have a match against each other straight away. Try and build storylines and feuds to PPV's would be good. Lets turn the fed into a new WWE.

Why not, I'll give it a try. Entrance Music - "Come Out and Play" by The Offspring Name - "The Psycho" Kylo Short Name - Kylo Info -Born in Las Vegas, Nevada but raised in Detroit, Michigan. Kylo didn’t have the best childhood, but it wasn’t awful. Growing up in Detroit isn’t easy for anyone but Kylo made the best of it. Fighting was his way of expressing himself, and he was good at it. This path lead him to a career as a bouncer for a bar. This job was perfect as it combined his two favorite things, drinking and fighting. Kylo eventually found his way into a wrestling ring, where he was being groomed by WWCWF owner Dean. The training was tough and Kylo wasn’t usually the victor in most bouts. The experience was priceless however. When WWCWF closed down, Kylo was one of few to be hand selected by Dean to join a new promotion called ICWF with him. Kylo jumped at the opportunity and made the best of it. In only his second match Kylo won the ICWF Hardcore championship, the first of two runs with the title. Kylo went on to capture several more titles in ICWF and it’s sister fed OCW before finally claiming the ICWF World Heavyweight Championship. The reign didn’t last as long as he would have liked as nagging injuries were finally catching up with him. He retired for the first time in 2002 but tried to make returns in 2003 and 2004, both of which short lived due to his aforementioned injuries. Kylo has taken the last 3 years off to work specifically on training new wrestlers for the business, one of which is his son. Now in 2007, Kylo is poised to finally make a return to the ring. Due to his involvement in the world of hardcore he has developed a couple of nagging injuries which lead to him to develop more of a technical approach to wrestling. Birthday - March 17, 1970 Nation - USA Language - English Size - Heavyweight Personality - Joker Attidute - Professional Style - Hardcore Gimmick - Fun Babyface (face)/Psycho (heel) Current state - Michigan 3 of your best skills - Hardcore, Resilience, Mat Work Moveset - Hardcore Finishers - The Downer (Diamond Cutter) Picture - [IMG]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f204/bakercourtrecords/kylo.jpg[/IMG]

I got this error: Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator, [email]postmaster@webfaction.com[/email] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error. More information about this error may be available in the server error log. Any news what is wrong with the site?

We got a 20 max roster at the moment but we can expand it to 35 as we grow. TCW no longer uses WS2 to generate our results. Our fed now gets run like WWE storylines, feuds, roleplays. Feuds I don't want you to jump in have a feud and fight the next show your matched will be build up in style in TEW. Roleplays 1 - 5 per show starting allowed. Matches You don't have to be online while the show runs, you can just log in and check out our your guy done. Staff Roster Yes we have a staff roster who you can include in your roleplays. Current status we are building up to Summer Showdown. Where TCW first ever champion will be crowned. What do you mean the first one you say..... well our fed started after Tommy Cornell bought out HGC. Clean slate new start. Our fed is good fun and its not like all those other feds with lots of politics. Be in the Cornellverse story become a legend.

Archived