Year-End Awards Categories

[QUOTE=ColtCabana;317189]This weekend our time or UK, North American time? ;)[/QUOTE] Seeing as 'the weekend' spans two and a half days (Friday night totally counts), chances are, it's going to be all three (Oz included :D) Unless I do it Friday night AEST, as y'all are behind us :D But it's likely to be Saturday here, so Friday night/early Saturday for y'all.

[QUOTE=Astil;317205]What about out of the ring segment of the year or best out of the ring storyteller for people like NordWolf, Wallbanger, Clarity and GPrime's non-wrestling storytelling.[/QUOTE] You mean stuff that's not part of the shows? 'Real-life' background stuff? Or like, angles and crap? I'm a fan of any category that uses me as an example, gives me a chance at winning :D

[QUOTE=sheepy;317314]Best mod of the year. Think we should give some credit to the guys who make the mods upon which most of the dynasties are based on.[/QUOTE] Good call. Even though it's the diary awards I think we should make room for this because of the effort that goes in to them.

[QUOTE=G-Prime;317284]You mean stuff that's not part of the shows? [B]'Real-life' background stuff[/B]? Or like, angles and crap? I'm a fan of any category that uses me as an example, gives me a chance at winning :D[/QUOTE] 'Real-life' tbh I was thinking of Wallbanger's keyfab breaking posts or Clarity's storyline posts. I just know you did it as well so used you as an example.

Also, berrysi has used an embedded poll in his dynasty, so I'm thinking about using some of those for the awards, saves me counting votes :D... Haven't checked the options, I still want to be able to hide the results, and see if I can limit it to one vote per computer.

Archived